Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,861 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2830018 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
CaveAdullam:

That's where the different/erroneous interpretations comes in vogue. Except I've been the one missing some letters or words, I have not really come across a place where the Bible expressly singled out MONOGAMY. If a man has the resources + can be able to manage polygamy as a Christian, that's fine. The burden is on him and his understanding of the Bible.

However, MONOGAMY is still a better game than POLYGAMY. If a man wishes to fúck as many women as he wants, he should defer marriage until he's fully satisfied with his sexual escapades.

Thanks.
are you speaking for women today? Sounds like you're very vested in female interests. What's wrong? Let women worry about their problems, push for the male imperative - sleeping with as many females as possible. The female imperative, what's best for women, shouldn't be put over and above what's best for men. Especially on this thread.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
CaveAdullam:

That's where the different/erroneous interpretations comes in vogue. Except I've been the one missing some letters or words, I have not really come across a place where the Bible expressly singled out MONOGAMY. If a man has the resources + can be able to manage polygamy as a Christian, that's fine. The burden is on him and his understanding of the Bible.

However, MONOGAMY is still a better game than POLYGAMY. If a man wishes to fúck as many women as he wants, he should defer marriage until he's fully satisfied with his sexual escapades.

Thanks.

Polygamy generally is Alpha
Monogamy generally is Beta
Most men in monogamous marriages still want to Bleep around even the Christian ones that uses spirituality and self discipline to control their urges, the others have side chics, sugar babies or hook up, let's stop decieving ourselves, we men want to Bleep as many as possible but the issue is that most men have higher libidos due to testosterones but can't because they don't have the means or game to do so openly or in secret,it's costly again on their reputation especially if they portray Christian traditional conservative values to the public, even the Muslim ones that want to be monogamous, never in the history of mankind has male mating strategy been demonized and shamed on such a macro-level globally, this is the first time, it's very new and shocking let's see how it will play out in the long run

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
ubunja:
are you speaking for women today? Sounds like you're very vested in female interests. What's wrong? Let women worry about their problems, push for the male imperative - sleeping with as many females as possible. The female imperative, what's best for women, shouldn't be put over and above what's best for men. Especially on this thread.

LoL.

Monogamy, polygamy and promiscuity has undergone scrutinized scientific study.

It's not a matter of men's or women's interest. It is the results I'm sharing. It is the result that truly matters on a large scale and the effects of every of our actions. Personally, I don't believe in karma, an innocent man can suffer for the mistake or crime of another - life's reality.

I'm neither against polygamy or male's promiscuity. But if you check the results, monogamy is a better option. We can't have our cake and eat it. Life is a trade-off, you must break eggs if you want to taste omelettes.

We shouldn't only consider our sexual interests per se but the other domino effects, the unintended consequences. Pretending or playing blind will not stop reality. Or, the effects of every actions.

Thanks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
CaveAdullam:

LoL.

It's not a matter of men's or women's interest. It is the results I'm sharing. It is the result that truly matters on a large scale and the effects of every of our actions. Personally, I don't believe in karma, an innocent man can suffer for the mistake or crime of another - life's reality.

I'm neither against polygamy or male's promiscuity. But if you check the results, monogamy is a better option. We can't have our cake and eat it. Life is a trade-off, you must break eggs if you want to taste omelettes.

We shouldn't only consider our sexual interests per se but the other domino effects, the unintended consequences. Pretending or playing blind will not stop reality. Or, the effects of every actions.

Thanks.
you're becoming moral with the red pill. Stop making a case for monogamy. That's the female imperative.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
JESHAL:

Polygamy generally is Alpha
Monogamy generally is Beta
Most men in monogamous marriages still want to Bleep around even the Christian ones that uses spirituality and self discipline to control their urges, the others have side chics, sugar babies or hook up, let's stop decieving ourselves, we men want to Bleep as many as possible but the issue is that most men have higher libidos due to testosterones but can't because they don't have the means or game to do so openly or in secret,it's costly again on their reputation especially if they portray Christian traditional conservative values to the public, even the Muslim ones that want to be monogamous, never in the history of mankind has male mating strategy been demonized and shamed on such a macro-level globally, this is the first time, it's very new and shocking let's see how it will play out in the long run

You want to see how it will play out in the long run. Loooool. How's Africa + middle eastern nations where polygamy is the norm? Can you ever compare them to their western counterparts?

This thing is bigger than sex, that's why it's a matrix.

Nobody is stopping any man to have as many women as he wants, he must be clear about it from the onset and run along with it + be ready to bear every burdens that comes with it.
What I'm bringing to you today is that every single thing you do, either good, bad or neutral will always have an effect. Monogamy has its pros and cons, same as promiscuity and polygamy.

Keep all these alpha, beta, simp, phrases one side bro. On this table, after weighing all options, which is more better? That's what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
CaveAdullam:

LoL.

Thanks.
With the level of degeneracy in the world today, should we as men be bothered about society/civilization when making our personal choice(s).

Cuz no matter what choice we make, society is gradually heading downwards morally

Ps: have you seen the ludicrous bill Biden has been passing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Herbworks:
So a colleague and friend then in Lagos told me about this babe he has been interacting with in church. According to him the babe is one of those girls forming high class in church. She worked as a chartered accountant and also drives an Hyundai car that her brother bought for her.

So, he told me he has fixed a date with the babe in Ikeja shopping mall and asked me to accompany him. We got there and waited for the girl for almost an hour before she finally came. He took her to a restaurant inside the mall and the babe was just ordering for everything orderable grin I couldn’t order much cos I was trying to pity him. After they ate, and drank wine she decided to take her leave.

Mind you, that restaurant sells expensive foods and wine and my guy spent almost 30k at that sitting. After we came out from the restaurant, followed her to her car, and my guy asked her to drop us at our route since she was going same way this babe refused grin grin

I was angry cos I couldn’t understand why she couldn’t drop off a guy that just spent almost 30k for a date. That was how she drove off and we had to trek home cos our apartment wasn’t too far from the mall.

After that meeting the girl stopped communicating with my guy and even told a member of the church that my guy didn’t have shame for asking a girl to drop him off when he should be the one dropping a girl off grin cheesy grin

Mhenn!! Forget naija girls abeg

Lol...
Well, if your friend wants revenge, he should drop the name of the church, the branch and her phone number...

His 30k would be refunded,in other ways wink

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
chukshobayo:

Please how did he grow the hair that was hitherto getting bald?
He's a professional footballer meaning he can afford a hair transplant, no problem.
But the picture was just an illustration to show how something as little as changing our hairstyles can change how we look.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
ubunja:
you're becoming moral with the red pill. Stop making a case for monogamy. That's the female imperative.

To burst your bubbles man, many of these researches and results came out from the laboratory of scientists and experts that are atheists and bear no affiliation with any religion.

Redpill is based on facts and results, at least, most of it, and we can't throw away the results that don't contain with us, be it monogamy or polygamy.

Just take a look above men's sexual interest, you'll find out polygamy is a bad option for him. Reproductive wise, it is a good option. But on a mental, social, economic, emotional, psychological, physical scale, he just set himself up. Humans are thinking humans you know, though sex is already a basic need, but sex is not what's running in hearts or will continue to run in our hearts 24/7.

Thanks.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
luminouz:

Lol...
Well, if your friend wants revenge, he should drop the name of the church, the branch and her phone number...

His 30k would be refunded,in other ways wink
You are so full of yourself, I swear with everything I have, I will capture you,simp the living hell out of you, and use you as I like if I mean to, you don’t just worth the stress. Be boasting because of your activities with cheap ladies , you just haven’t jam. Abeg go sleep jor

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
CaveAdullam:

To burst your bubbles man, many of these researches and results came out from the laboratory of scientists and experts that are atheists and bear no affiliation with any religion.

Redpill is based on facts and results, at least, most of it, and we can't throw away the results that don't contain with us, be it monogamy or polygamy.

Just take a look above men's sexual interest, you'll find out polygamy is a bad option for him. Reproductive wise, it is a good option. But on a mental, social, economic, emotional, psychological, physical scale, he just set himself up. Humans are thinking humans you know, though sex is already a basic need, but sex is not what's running in hearts or will continue to run in our hearts 24/7.

Thanks.
these are the guiding pillars of the first page of this thread. Once you see yourself in conflict with this then you need to re-trace your footsteps and find your way again.

--Security and commitment is the female end-game .Marriage provides this. Marriage fulfils the feminine imperative by providing a woman her highest desire. The equivalent end-game for the male imperative is a harem of beautiful women

No one is saying marry 5 women and be in a polygamous marriage,, but we mustn't lift up monogamy as the standard. It has always been understood on this thread that marriage is a compromise for a redpiller. Let it stay a compromise. Don't glorify it as the standard. It's a compromise. That monogamy is good for the society etc is neither here nor there, because the point is all this goodness is at the expense of men's freedom.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Premium painment!!!!

I love it!!!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Machiavellians are characterised by a reserved,cold-blooded and indifferent attitude.

They detach themselves from the emotional aspects of situations, do not concern themselves with others’ feelings and rather take a rational perspective on things and people.

They are goal-oriented rather than person-oriented, focusing on their own interests and ignoring those of others.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Smartb0y:

With the level of degeneracy in the world today, should we as men be bothered about society/civilization when making our personal choice(s).

Cuz no matter what choice we make, society is gradually heading downwards morally

Ps: have you seen the ludicrous bill Biden has been passing.

Looool.

The fact is that when you're the perpetrator, your actions always have a positive justification. But when you're the victim, the perpetrator is heartless.
Rape and murder has a sound evolutionary explanation, but it will be stupid to run amok with it because it's my personal choice + the world is sinking. (You won't even wait for me to start quoting evolutionary biologists before you chop off my head when I r*pe or murder any of your relative).

You're as a human is dependent on other humans, the only possible way you won't truly give a damn about how the world is going is when you're a god/God. As far as you are human, the actions of others will play on you whether you like or not. The personal choices you're even talking about will come to a halt when you enter the corridor of superior powers. Calm down man!

The question is do you like the way the world is going? And what makes you even think you can enjoy your personal choices + interests in a sinking world? (The plane is about crashing and you're boasting of flying a first class. LoL).

I'm definitely all for men putting themselves first. But there will always come a time in life when a man must make sacrifices or trade-offs in order to get to another height. We can't always have our cakes and eat it.

This is not about morality or immorality or amorality. It is simple cause and effect.

Thanks.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Entering This thread is like finding an Oasis
with water in the middle of the desert...

TRP IS LIFE.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Qasak:

Bro this touched me cos I have someone who checks all this criteria. Infact through her hard work plus my mentoring she is growing fast in her chosen field of profession. The problem I am facing with the Long term relationship(LTR) is that it gets choking for me and I have noticed I have started developing the oneitis syndrome. Thinking she is the one.
I had to put a break on things. Feb 14 na em she go understand that she can’t be too comfortable with me.

How did it go eventually Chief?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Orpazpjr: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Junnior:

We are in the romance section. It is dedicated to only talking about women and men relationship.

There are sections for everything you listed up there.
As soon as you visit Nairaland.com, at the first/home page, you will be presented with those and more sections to choose from.

You mustn't spend your whole day here.

Spend time in those other sections that interest you as well to learn everything you need.

It's a shame the OP deactivated his account. This needs to be written in bold on the first page of this thread so that the new guys will stop bringing this up.

Couldn't have it said any better.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
ubunja:
these are the guiding pillars of the first page of this thread. Once you see yourself in conflict with this then you need to re-trace your footsteps and find your way again.

No one is saying marry 5 women and be in a polygamous marriage,, but we mustn't lift up monogamy as the standard. It has always been understood on this thread that marriage is a compromise for a redpiller. Let it stay a compromise. Don't glorify it as the standard. It's a compromise. That monogamy is good for the society etc is neither here nor there, because the point is all this goodness is at the expense of men's freedom.

Screeeeeeee.

Who said men/redpillers should all head towards marriage. Personally, I don't see myself getting married except by a cosmic or divine intervention. What we're discussing here is among promiscuity, monogamy and polygamy which has a better option for a man in this modern age?

Staying single costs a lot not to talk of starting and raising a family.
However, evolutionarily, raising a family - either through polygamy or monogamy - is a good and very wise move than staying single especially when the couples are in good union.

Spinning plates is still the ideal for a man/redpiller.

Have a nice day man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Later today, I am going to post how the god of the redpill saved me from getting HIV sad shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Herbworks:
Later today, I am going to post how the god of the redpill saved me from getting HIV sad shocked

Bro abeg gist us, is it dat you are always fucking raw in your escapades with people chicks, like how did you escape without protection

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Screeeeeeee.

Who said men/redpillers should all head towards marriage. Personally, I don't see myself getting married except by a cosmic or divine intervention. What we're discussing here is among promiscuity, monogamy and polygamy which has a better option for a man in this modern age?

Staying single costs a lot not to talk of starting and raising a family.
However, evolutionarily, raising a family - either through polygamy or monogamy - is a good and very wise move than staying single especially when the couples are in good union.

Spinning plates is still the ideal for a man/redpiller.

Have a nice day man.
so let's share how best men can achieve this, without seeking to enslave men to the system. It's time we think for what's best for us as men. Why must we always be the ones to do the responsible thing? The right thing? It's about time men do what's best for them. As women have been taught all their life.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
iamphenomenal:

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new -
2Cor 5:17

This is a very effective Bible verse (among many others) in this regard
Once a woman connive with her pastor and they use this verse to preach to you, you ultimately loose guard on any concurrent vetting, and that's the end
a new creature indeed grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
PstDapo:

Bro abeg gist us, is it dat you are always fucking raw in your escapades with people chicks, like how did you escape without protection

Calm down Boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
iamphenomenal:

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new -
2Cor 5:17

This is a very effective Bible verse (among many others) in this regard
Once a woman connive with her pastor and they use this verse to preach to you, you ultimately loose guard on any concurrent vetting, and that's the end
I tell you bro, the person will just become very weak or disoriented after hearing that quote

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
there's something I want to address about this she hulk if a thing that is triggering many people here, yes I admit the Western society has pushing their "strong female" ideology.The character she hulk has longed be created since 1980's,most superheroes have female version of themselves so I an supprised that this thing is triggering you people, there's batwoman/batgirl,there's Supergirl/superwoman , there's aquagirl , there's ironheart etc.I could go on and on ,my point is most superheroes have female version of themselves including sidekicks , I guess many of you aren't comic book enthusiast so the reason for the outburst.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Breakfast served angry sad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Impressive!

I am glad that people here are aware of how religion, particularly Christianity, can be weaponised to keep a man stuck in the matrix, make blue pill decisions, and fulfill the female imperative.

> "Thou shall not judge",
> "Anyone in Christ is a new creature, and old things have passed away",
> "Let anyone without sin cast the first stone",
> "Forgive, just as Christ forgave you"
> "No one is perfect. Everyone has a past"
> add yours

The above list has been used by "retired" hoes and the church to make blue pill men overlook the sordid past of these hoes. Please, say no to retired hòes, nonvirgins, single moms, infertile women, feministic women, post-wall women, etc. Don't let any church or religious chick, especially one who falls in any of these categories, use any of the aforementioned quotes to beguile you into settling with any of these types of women.

As the wall approaches, many women who have been hopping on d!cks during their younger years (and enjoying the company of bad boys) start trying to appear conservative, mature, and religious, and they plant their tents in churches hoping to fool and cuff a Christian brother with their religious/conservative affectations. Even when their pasts are told, under the pretence of regret, to these blue pill and simple men, these men are still exhorted or compelled to overlook the past using one of the quotes in my list. Since these quotes come from the bible, which is presumed to be the inspired word of the Almighty, these men think they are not doing anything wrong. SMH.

The thing that makes me angry is that this brutal trick and fraud depends on and exploits the inherent capacity of men to genuinely love a woman in the ideal sense. It also exploits a natural and understandable mistake that men who are yet to take the red pill make: they unknowingly project they capacity to love, reciprocate love, psyche and virtues on women. It takes what it is good in a man and uses it against himself. This is why the red pill is very important. It's a cold world out there, even religious institutions don't have your back as a man in the intersexual dynamics.

41 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
heartofcity12:

Yes o.. The show will be released soon.. they said she’s the hulk’s cousin, see famzin now. Mad ppl cheesy
She-Hulk has always existed in the comics bro. Although the Incredible Hulk came first but I wouldn’t put it past Hollywood and woke marvel to showcase she-hulk as a “powerful and strong independent woman “ who will kick patriarchy in the balls. When the villain is a man and I hear say some cringe feminist retorts or lines from she-hulk, that’s when I’ll step out of the cinema.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Martinez39s:
Impressive!

I am glad that people here are aware of how religion, particularly Christianity, can be weaponised to keep a man stuck in the matrix, make blue pill decisions, and fulfill the female imperative.

> "Thou shall not judge",
> "Anyone in Christ is a new creature, and old things have passed away",
> "Let anyone without sin cast the first stone",
> "Forgive, just as Christ forgave you"
> "No one is perfect. Everyone has a past"
> add yours

The above list has been used by "retired" hoes and the church to make blue pill men overlook the sordid past of these hoes. Please, say no to retired hòes, nonvirgins, single moms, infertile women, feministic women, post-wall women, etc. Don't let any church or religious chick, especially one who falls in any of these categories, use any of the aforementioned quotes to beguile you into settling with any of these types of women.

As the wall approaches, many women who have been hopping on d!cks during their younger years (and enjoying the company of bad boys) start trying to appear conservative, mature, and religious, and they plant their tents in churches hoping to fool and cuff a Christian brother with their religious/conservative affectations. Even when their pasts are told, under the pretence of regret, to these blue pill and simple men, these men are still exhorted or compelled to overlook the past using one of the quotes in my list. Since these quotes come from the bible, which is presumed to be the inspired word of the Almighty, these men think they are not doing anything wrong. SMH.

The thing that makes me angry is that this brutal trick and fraud depends on and exploits the inherent capacity of men to genuinely love a woman in the ideal sense. It also exploits a natural and understandable mistake that men who are yet to take the red pill make: they unknowingly project they capacity to love, reciprocate love, psyche and virtues on women. It takes what it is good in a man and uses it against himself. This is why the red pill is very important. It's a cold world out there, even religious institutions don't have your back as a man in the intersexual dynamics.

The fact that this trick works on blue pill men shows something about men in their naivety: a man can love a woman despite her flaws as long as she is a decent and faithful human being at heart and he thinks she loves him as much as he loves her. But are women worth this compromise and delusion? grin Hell no! Never! Men ought to be realistic, have good standards, and ruthlessly put themselves first.

Being a Christian doesn't mean you should overlook a woman's past, marry a post-wall woman or get yourself saddled with a "retired" thot/sperm bucket, or single mom. Being a Christian doesn't mean you must get another man's scrap. No matter how Jesus forgives a thot, there is no requirement for you to marry that thot. So don't let rubbish talk to lead you astray. Don't blindly listen to any pastor who claims to have heard from the Spirit that a certain lady is your wife; do your investigation. If she turns out to have a sordid past or is a post-wall woman, ignore your pastor. A loving God won't serve his child a "retired" hoe or scrap.

Lastly, be careful of these religious girls, even the one that speaks in tongue. Anyone with a good little experience in life wouldn't see anyone, man or woman, in a favourable light just because they are religious or claim to be; take religious affiliation with a pinch of salt when judging people's moral uprightness and their dedication in following every rule in their holy book. I understand that people naturally judge from appearance. The religious girl that you think the Lord is leading you to or is decent is usually another man's hoe. As I have always said, one man's hoe, past or present, is someone else's nawalt somewhere. A Christian sister is somewhere accommodating d!ck while a Christian brother is somewhere thinking the Lord is leading him to her.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
She-Hulk has always existed in the comics bro. Although the Incredible Hulk came first but I wouldn’t put it past Hollywood and woke marvel to showcase she-hulk as a “powerful and strong independent woman “ who will kick patriarchy in the balls. When the villain is a man and I hear say some cringe feminist retorts or lines from she-hulk, that’s when I’ll step out of the cinema.

Alright, I had no idea about that, I wonder why they weren’t as popular as the male super heroes tho..
Oh I forgot, they could still blame patriarchy for that..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Martinez39s:

The fact that this trick works on blue pill men shows something about men in their naivety: a man can love a woman despite her flaws as long as she is a decent and faithful human being at heart and he thinks she loves them as much as they love her. But are women worth this compromise and delusion? grin Hell no! Never! Men ought to be realistic, have good standards, and ruthlessly put themselves first.

Being a Christian doesn't mean you should overlook a woman's past, marry a post-wall woman or get yourself saddled with a "retired" thot/sperm bucket, or single mom. Being a Christian doesn't mean you must get another man's scrap. No matter how Jesus forgives a thot, there is no requirement for you to marry that thot. So don't let rubbish talk to lead you astray. Don't blindly listen to any pastor who claims to have heard from the Spirit that a certain lady is your wife; do your investigation. If she turns out to have a sordid past or is a post-wall woman, ignore your pastor. A loving God won't serve his child a "retired" hoe or scrap.

Lastly, be careful of these religious girls, even the one that speaks in tongue. Anyone with a good little experience in life wouldn't see anyone, man or woman, in a favourable light just because they are religious or claim to be; take religious affiliation with a pinch of salt when judging people's moral uprightness and their dedication in following every rule in their holy book. I understand that people naturally judge from appearance. The religious girl that you think the Lord is leading you to or is decent is usually another man's hoe. As I have always said, one man's hoe, past or present, is someone else's nawalt somewhere. A Christian sister is somewhere accommodating d!ck while a Christian brother is somewhere thinking the Lord is leading him to her.

You said it all.. More ink to your pen.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: xfactordv, forke(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.