Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2766990 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
luminouz:

Most likely a skit.

It is not my cup of tea to kneel down to ask a woman to marry me. Makes no logical sense
It better be a skit bro.
Funny enough, Many of these women are dying to be proposed to by men... When will simps realise that men are the price?
A man loses his frame the moment he kneels down to propose, the foundation of that union has been laid with the man on his knees.
That's why a lot of women enter into marriages with arrogance, pride, unsubmissiveness and high entitlement mentality, why? Because their husbands knelt down to beg them to marry him so they did him a favour by saying YES.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
sajmark:

It better be a skit bro.
Funny enough, Many of these women are dying to be proposed to by men... When will simps realise that men are the price?
A man loses his frame the moment he kneels down to propose, the foundation of that union has been laid with the man on his knees.
That's why a lot of women enter into marriages with arrogance, pride, unsubmissiveness and high entitlement mentality, why? Because their husbands knelt down to beg them to marry him so they did him a favour by saying YES.
I'm not doing that. It just doesn't make sense to me

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
CaveAdullam:
But your religion promises both material+ eternal wealth + power. He even said that "he will do more and exceedingly than what we asked for"... And "He will supply all your needs according to his riches in glory".

No one is saying do despicable things for money. Be contented. Develop yourself.

However, there's no justification for any iota of poverty. Even if you can't get to a multimillionaire level fine, but ensure you make money to cater for your needs should in case God forgets to "supply all your needs according to his riches in glory" via fasting + prayer + evangelism.

"Happiness being average" as how? It is either you're happy or not happy. You can assume or ensure happiness for a moment, but not until you fulfill that ambition of yours, you will never be completely happy. And for the general populace, MONEY IS THE MEANS TO THAT END.

Yet your corrupt leaders and politicians are still cruising around with their looted funds. The money they embezzled has already been programmed to span through generations.

It is because you're not buoyant to buy a house, hence, you opt for rentage which is not bad in any way at all. But in real life, those fraudsters have their houses scattered around Abuja, Lagos, Asaba, Calabar, Imo, Anambra, Port Harcourt, UK, US, Netherland, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Senegal etc. with police excorts and tight security guards. Never in their life will they be subjected to a landlord's scrutiny because of getting a shelter.

I'm not glorifying this societal illness, but IT IS JUST THE REALITY OF MONEY.

I knew all your rigmaroles is as a result of your religion. But like Paul, scales will soon fall off your eyes, that's if you're lucky and bold enough to challenge religious brouhaha.

You're right here, but that's the bluepill fantasy guys were made to believe.

Yes, "there's fun in getting tonnes of women", however, guys here are also meant to understand that tonnes of women or lack of women neither makes their lives miserable or pleasant. Hence, they must maintain sexual discipline and know how to get around with women + stand straight on the pedestal by always putting themselves first.

It is not STDs/STIs that's truly in your mind. It is succumbus and Incubus, that's there. You're just using the former to cover up.

We preach sexual discipline + use of quality contraceptives to avoid STDs + unwanted pregnancy.

@bolded, spinning plates do not necessarily means that a man must fvck every woman that crosses his eyes. Spinning plates sends to a woman's subconsciousness that a man can be with or without her and that he's the prize.

Whether 1, 2, 3, 4...100 women, inasmuch you have all it takes to bear all the resultant burdens fine. But having that mindset that "there's one special woman waiting for you out there" is a fool's errand - a bluepill fantasy.

All forms of human mating sexual strategy has their pros and cons. The redpill does not dictate which one you must follow, but what each one entails.

Focusing on your life takes patience.
Becoming disciplined takes patience.
Staying in the gym takes patience.
Development takes patience.
Cold approaching takes patience.
Waiting to get chosen takes patience.
Relieving yourself of bluepill fantasy takes patience.
Overcoming religious fables takes patience.
Making money takes patience.
Trying to see everyone grow together takes patience.
Courage takes patience.
Growth takes patience.
Rising amidst failure takes patience.
Becoming strong + dominant takes patience.

Is there anywhere the Redpill assumes itself to be a PONZI SCHEME?

Have a nice day sir.
Senior man, you are brilliant.wow

There are many of us always anticipating to see you, unbunja and Martinez, Capslocks post etc here on Nairaland.
Weldone sir

Redpill is lifeeeee

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tonnyray:
Life is actually balanced in my opinion though and if we were to actually delve inwards to discover and unearth the qualities that are gifted to us as men: the powers of creativity, aggression, courage, strength, competitiveness, resilience, mental and physical energy, capacity for critical thinking and logical thought to mention a few. These are qualities that last 50 years and more. Physical beauty that lasts for just 10 years (maybe 15 years max for the extremely genetically lucky ones) pales into insignificance in comparison. If we are objective enough, nature has ensured we MEN actually have the "unfair" advantage.

I agree with you. We go about complaining that nature played a fast one on us but we forget that the pendulum swings both ways.

A woman enjoys her attention from men for 15 years max and man enjoys attention from women for a longer time. How we choose to capitalize on this is based on each man's belief and principles. I may have a wife but if I see a younger lady filled with desire for my body, I could choose to fulfill her lustful desires or not. It is being good at being a man which is very well different from being a good man.

Human nature is amoral. We only create a set of rules to establish order and conveniently create an "us" vs "them" situation.

I don't think the game is still rigged against man when he is no longer a simp.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamprofessork: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

Question for Red Pillers.

Looks Vs Confidence

Which is King?

Case study below.

One has looks, the other has confidence. Which do ladies keep?

few ladies can keep both at the same time..
while most ladies will go for looks during the day and confidence during the night.. (if you know what I mean)..(◠‿◕)
The major reason why most ladies do this is because they will always like to flaunt there man everywhere they go..
A small percentage of them will go for Confident guy since the majority of the good looking guy are taken already..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
luminouz:

Yet you are the dude going against the redpill community.
Or is it not your post below in another thread?

The post is not against the Red Pill community. It only exposes certain things the community never tells guys. Learn to know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CappyInLagos: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
iamprofessork:

few ladies can keep both at the same time..
while most ladies will go for looks during the day and confidence during the night.. (if you know what I mean)..(◠‿◕)
The major reason why most ladies do this is because they will always like to flaunt there man everywhere they go..
A small percentage of them will go for Confident guy since the majority of the good looking guy are taken already..

Ladies want your dominance in their early teens to the peak of their prime at let say 23yrs. Your looks, Status and Power and don't forget preselection (if other ladies wants him, I want him too) as long as their beauty can afford. But once the flower start declining at early 30s her beauty can't afford those guys again and that's when she remembers her LJBF guy who is priming but who doesn't know he can now afford a younger and tighter lady because of his blue pill mentality. She despises that Beta guy but she still need to check out of the market.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

The post is not against the Red Pill community. It only exposes certain things the community never tells guys. Learn to know the difference.

*Sniffs*

Smells like BS to me

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Redpillers avoiding singer Osinachi’s husband demonic act of killing his wife.Anyways he’s obviously one of your own

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Women should only ever be a compliment to a man’s life, never the focus of it. When you start living for a woman you become that woman

#RationalMale

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CappyInLagos: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Redpillers avoiding singer Osinachi’s husband demonic act of killing his wife.Anyways he’s obviously one of your own
If he has left the blue pill mentality, you will know you are man of options. A man of options won't kill his wife, instead he sees as an opportunity to hunt for fresh leads. He's no redpill.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Winnerly:

Solid question.

All forms of ejaculation sets a man back and this is why it should be done only during procreation or within long intervals of months so the body can heal.

Actual sex is slightly better due to the exchange of bodily fluids although the loss is still greater in men.

Sex is not a sport and this is why nature designed heat period in animals. Even women have heat period and it’s only males that are somewhat unrestrained. We end up paying for this freedom of ejaculation via complications we have no idea are related to sexual abuse. E.g depression and mental health.

The better your diet, the faster your body may bounce back but sadly, the standard Nigerian diet don't even contain alot of semen regenerating nutrients such as zinc which is prevalent in sea foods.

Assuming you’re even eating right, it takes a whole lot of time for the semen to even be processed out of what we eat so you end up with a situation where you’re using up deposits faster than it is being replenished.

The semen is present in the blood and everywhere in the body. As you pull it out via excessive ejaculation coupled with low replenishment rate, just know a bodily function will pay for this dearly and when it starts, you would have long forgotten the cause because the ailment would be so far removed from a sexual problem. The doctors that encourage you to self-service today won’t be there to save you either.
Bro you spilled fact, try open a thread about this and mention me when u do

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
There’s always that ex that is very angry with you and if given the opportunity can poison you. The reason is that it’s written in their manipulation book that when you give a man pussy the way he has never been fvcked he will do anything for her. So she comes to your house at every slight opportunity and wows your mind with amazing sex styles. But despite all these she discovers that she couldn’t take you. She kept asking herself how come you don’t pick her calls at first ring, how come you don’t call her like she’s holding your life, how come you don’t send her every money she demands, how come you don’t reply her messages like your life depends on it, and how come you still fvck other girls when she has given you the best sex to the best of her knowledge, how come you still dump her and refuse to put a ring on her finger despite everything she did to get you committed.

Whenever she sits she hates herself and doubt the manipulation tricks she has been taught. She gets depressed and sometimes she thought of committing suicide not cos she loves you but because she feels like a failure for not succeeding in making you give her your heart. How come her charms didn’t work on you? Why can’t you just keep your d*ck in your pant and stick with only her? In order to make herself feel better she starts spreading bad things about you, she starts telling people that you’re a misogynist/narcissist/ woman beater etc which was why she dumped your sorry ass even though deep down she knew you left her cos you got tired of fvcking her overslacked pvssy.

She starts spreading hates against guys like you; fair guys are too proud, dark cute guys are broke and too lazy, guys with big dvcks are broke cos they think a woman should worship them cos of their dvck size. But deep down they know that the reason for their hate is cause they couldn’t tame you, they just couldn’t make you commit, they just couldn’t control you and make you hate your friends and loved ones cos of them.

They can go as far as contacting your new girls and telling them nasty things about you but the more hate they spread, the more the girls draw closer cos an average girl is stubborn and always like to experience things themselves before they believe.

They wonder what makes you different from the other guys that are drooling over them, they wonder while you don’t spend on them like the other guys, they wonder why you still prefer to hangout with your guys than stay at home with her watching Netflix and fvcking in every position humanly possible.

ITS A GAME. The game is to make you commit to them while your game is to get as much pvssy without committing and the one who gives up easily loses. Despite her spreading hate about you, there’s always something she avoids which is to be in a room alone with a player like you cos she knows you have the key to her pvssy. A player always knows what to say or do to get into her pant.

The biggest enemy of a woman from 26 and above is a player. They avoid players like a plague cos they know that they can’t tame him or manipulate him to commit. So in their prime, they run after the players cos they always look presentable, lively, naughty, confident, and adventurous but when they’re done whoring around they avoid a player cos they know too well that no matter what they do, say, or the sex styles they present they can never make him commit.

So when they can’t get a player, they settle for the religious brothers that believes God will settle them with a good wife cos they’ve lived their lives well. So they noticed the beautiful girls that have been played by players and believe their God have answered their prayers. The religious brothers can’t seem to understand why a beautiful woman with all the amazing structures would agree to date them in the first place but what they don’t know is that a woman approaching menopause have less choice. That’s why pastors/alfas/Imams always marry beautiful women.

But what they don’t know is that they’re settling for the leftovers of players.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
emmaodet:

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rate of prostitution now is very very very ALARMING. I mean REALLY ALARMING.
Look at codedruns, instmessenger and co and you will really be worried. A lot of good, homely girls displaying their wares for the highest bidders.
Their profiles too are something else - i am a good dick grinder, i will suck your dick until you cum into my mouth, my pussy is always wet and no need for lubricant etc.

GOD!!!!!
I just randomly picked a number added it on Whatsapp, her about status was " Shiloh 2022 I more than a conqueror"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Herbworks:
There’s always that ex that is very angry with you and if given the opportunity can poison you. The reason is that it’s written in their manipulation book that when you give a man pussy the way he has never been fvcked he will do anything for her. So she comes to your house at every slight opportunity and wows your mind with amazing sex styles. But despite all these she discovers that she couldn’t take you. She kept asking herself how come you don’t pick her calls at first ring, how come you don’t call her like she’s holding your life, how come you don’t send her every money she demands, how come you don’t reply her messages like your life depends on it, and how come you still fvck other girls when she has given you the best sex to the best of her knowledge, how come you still dump her and refuse to put a ring on her finger despite everything she did to get you committed.

Whenever she sits she hates herself and doubt the manipulation tricks she has been taught. She gets depressed and sometimes she thought of committing suicide not cos she loves you but because she feels like a failure for not succeeding in making you give her your heart. How come her charms didn’t work on you? Why can’t you just keep your d*ck in your pant and stick with only her? In order to make herself feel better she starts spreading bad things about you, she starts telling people that you’re a misogynist/narcissist/ woman beater etc which was why she dumped your sorry ass even though deep down she knew you left her cos you got tired of fvcking her overslacked pvssy.

She starts spreading hates against guys like you; fair guys are too proud, dark cute guys are broke and too lazy, guys with big dvcks are broke cos they think a woman should worship them cos of their dvck size. But deep down they know that the reason for their hate is cause they couldn’t tame you, they just couldn’t make you commit, they just couldn’t control you and make you hate your friends and loved ones cos of them.

They can go as far as contacting your new girls and telling them nasty things about you but the more hate they spread, the more the girls draw closer cos an average girl is stubborn and always like to experience things themselves before they believe.

They wonder what makes you different from the other guys that are drooling over them, they wonder while you don’t spend on them like the other guys, they wonder why you still prefer to hangout with your guys than stay at home with her watching Netflix and fvcking in every position humanly possible.

ITS A GAME. The game is to make you commit to them while your game is to get as much pvssy without committing and the one who gives up easily loses. Despite her spreading hate about you, there’s always something she avoids which is to be in a room alone with a player like you cos she knows you have the key to her pvssy. A player always knows what to say or do to get into her pant.

The biggest enemy of a woman from 26 and above is a player. They avoid players like a plague cos they know that they can’t tame him or manipulate him to commit. So in their prime, they run after the players cos they always look presentable, lively, naughty, confident, and adventurous but when they’re done whoring around they avoid a player cos they know too well that no matter what they do, say, or the sex styles they present they can never make him commit.

So when they can’t get a player, they settle for the religious brothers that believes God will settle them with a good wife cos they’ve lived their lives well. So they noticed the beautiful girls that have been played by players and believe their God have answered their prayers. The religious brothers can’t seem to understand why a beautiful woman with all the amazing structures would agree to date them in the first place but what they don’t know is that a woman approaching menopause have less choice. That’s why pastors/alfas/Imams always marry beautiful women.

But what they don’t know is that they’re settling for the leftovers of players.
tl;dr
I believe you are talking about the alpha widow. Every girl have the guy they can't forget. The question is do you want to be that guy or the be the beta dude he wakes up to everyday and despises?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jeremani:

I just randomly picked a number added it on Whatsapp, her about status was " Shiloh 2022 I more than a conqueror"
one stupid dude will be somewhere putting her on pedestal.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Guys, I just accidentally came across a nairaland post I wrote back then in 2017 ...My experience with women and my redpill insight has gone through the roof as at that time...

There are lots of wisdom flowing through the thread: check it out here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3757217/men-getting-weaker-women-getting

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Pukkalolo:
Guys, I just accidentally came across a nairaland post I wrote back then in 2017 ...My experience with women and my redpill insight has gone through the roof as at that time...

My problem is.. Why is Nigeria filled with kitten ass men?

I mean the rate of simps is alarming like fuvvkk

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
preacherdark:
one stupid dude will be somewhere putting her on pedestal.
I'm telling u this life no balance

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Corollary to your old post.

If men start holding women to be responsible for the consequences of their action maybe the Beta among us will have it fair.

Take the prime purpose from a man (sex drive), you will see the man acting alpha.

No guy hold better frame than a guy that has no working penile or a guy that has unlimited access to unlimited pussies.

We men are disposable sex and women are replaceable sex. Sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive. Life ain't fair, in the society women are treated like a little snowflake but it doesn't take too long that a boy will realize he need to work twice as hard for things for just been a male.

That's why it's so hard for ladies after they hit the wall. Reality hit them hard, the attention they get when they were young is no longer there.

If you know what a post wall lady goes through probably you wanna thank God you are a man and cut her some slack. Her whole world crashing all at once

Women have short windows, that's why their solipsism is bat shit crazy at their prime

Be happy you a man

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jeremani:

Hahahahahaha

Na real Shiloh 2022.
Wahala dey for Nigeria.
It’s well bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tonnyray:
Life is actually balanced in my opinion though and if we were to actually delve inwards to discover and unearth the qualities that are gifted to us as men: the powers of creativity, aggression, courage, strength, competitiveness, resilience, mental and physical energy, capacity for critical thinking and logical thought to mention a few. These are qualities that last 50 years and more. Physical beauty that lasts for just 10 years (maybe 15 years max for the extremely genetically lucky ones) pales into insignificance in comparison. If we are objective enough, nature has ensured we MEN actually have the "unfair" advantage.

The qualities most men have needs external influence to blossom.
The power of creativity, aggression, physical energy etc needs good parenting and guardians, good govt. policies and working environment to name a few to blossom else they may be likely useless to the owners.
Ever wonder why so many men are struggling in Nigeria? You really think they want to? Or they are lazy? But unlike women, 50% of what women need to blossom is within them while the other 50% is out of their own control while women are not.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Winnerly:
@ ketapu hot field report

Met an average faced lady today but with big ass and we got talking. I asked for number and next thing she did finished me.

She showed me her whatsapp with 600 unreplied messages and said this is where I’d end up so it’s best she doesn’t give it to me. shocked shocked

Now i see why some ladies don’t give out their numbers.

Some dude somewhere is dying from lonliness and is craving female attention but here we are, a female has 600 unreplied messages

My reply
It's abundance mentality. Ladies have it naturally since they don't have to do much work for it.

That's why you as a guy must also have abundance mentality. It's the way to balance the game.

I'm doing great bro. Trust you are too.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Herbworks:
There’s always that ex that is very angry with you and if given the opportunity can poison you. The reason is that it’s written in their manipulation book that when you give a man pussy the way he has never been fvcked he will do anything for her. So she comes to your house at every slight opportunity and wows your mind with amazing sex styles.

My reply

Reading this, I felt like you were describing part of my experiences with ladies.

They know we hold the power to commitment while they hold the power to sex.

Great write up. Enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:18am On Apr 13, 2022
Someoneschild2:
I'll be least surprised if I hear he committed suicide.
I'm not his fan anymore cry anytime I'm seeing his emotional shit face online Dy mk me vex AF, wife who doesn't give a fvck about u anywhere just fvck ur Life

Marrying a wrong shit woman is the biggest mistake ur going make in Life

just see the fvck Kim Kardashian is posting online, I pity men wey Dy simp and wey see redflag ND still go on with the relationship

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 2:39am On Apr 13, 2022
What can make a man think this way

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 3:26am On Apr 13, 2022

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 3:29am On Apr 13, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 3:32am On Apr 13, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 3:39am On Apr 13, 2022
hedonistic:
The problem is a colossal one, Every random girl out there now has a tendency to display some shitty attitude towards you merely because she has ass, boobs, and a vagina.. I'm talking about girls that are inferior to you in every way imaginable - that are nowhere near your level in status, education, knowledge/exposure, experience, accomplishment, and of course, age. Yet there is some kind of arrogance and chip on their shoulders when they interact with you because they assume that you're a randy, brainless dog without self-respect like the foolish wussies that like their meaningless posts on social media and kiss their asses everyday.

This is not a woman problem though. It's a man problem. The bleeped up men among us are to blame for giving these airheaded girls reason to feel important.

It's an emergency, and something needs to be done urgently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 3:52am On Apr 13, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 6:08am On Apr 13, 2022
Beirut01:
What can make a man think this way
he's a man of no options. Once she gets all she wants from him, she will leave him out dry. What men don't realize is that women don't need your money to have genuine desire for you, infact money do the opposite, it works against their hypergamous nature.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: imustsaymymindo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.