Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770528 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
ezeonline:
Fact

IT WILL NEVER GO BECAUSE FEMALES VIEW SEX AS A VALUE LOADED EXCHANGE NOT AN EQUAL VALUE EXCHANGE

REALITY IS REALITY

A HOE IS A HOE

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
preacherdark:
Women have a mental laundry list of traits they want in a man. Unlike men, it is not so simple for them to see an attractive guy from across the room for a sum total of 1.5 seconds and immediately want to have sex with him, no questions asked. They throw out hoops to jump through and head games to separate the worthy from the pretenders. As sexual gatekeepers, women rely on this complex social interplay to assess a man’s rank and deny or grant him admission to her body.

A crucial part of seduction is role reversal. You want to turn the tables on women and use their psyops against them. A man can magnify his desirability simply by having standards beyond face, boobs, and bum. It is intoxicating to a woman to be pursued by a man who will judge her for more than her looks. That means sticking to a mental list of qualifications women must meet if they want to enjoy the pleasure of your company. The trick is to pay it more than lip service; having standards means nothing if you don’t actually believe in them.

I know from experience and scientifically-valid astrological textbooks that certain character traits and behaviors are like signal flares of a drama-prone incompatible relationship. If a girl jumps on top of a bar to dance for an appreciative audience on our first dateI know she will be a poor choice for a girlfriend but a great ride for a torrid fling.

To any girl I meet: when I strike up a conversation with you this is what is going through the back of my head:

Don’t be that girl…

… who thinks diamonds are a better best friend than a dog

… who lost touch with her femininity

… who has given up on love

… who pretends she can play like a boy

… who flakes

… who knows what she wants a little too surely

… who is an attention LovePeddler

… who is practiced in the art of aloofness and indifference (that’s my job)

… who cannot handle teasing

… who has sexual hangups

… who cannot take a sincere compliment

… who has lost her joie de vivre

… who doesn’t understand that men and women complement, not compete with, each other

… who re-applies her make-up every 10 minutes

… with daddy issues

… who doesn’t at least reach for the check

… who likes being a trophy a little too much

… who reads between every line

… who curses and flips the bird a lot

… who uses too much trendy slang

… who will accept flirting from other men while we are out on a date

… who mugs for invisible cameras

… who is externally validated

This may seem like an exhaustive, impossibly unrealistic list, and for most girls maybe it is, but compared to the list of demands I occasionally read on craigslist from the sorts of women who’d be happier in love if they paid for it, I don’t think I’m asking for much right?

Love this!!!

As A man of high value or an aspiring High value man, u should have and demand excellence from the females you deal with sexually especially long-term relationships wise

If she doesn't abide, to the streets she belongs

Marriage is a big L for males but a big W for females, since she's seeking ur commitment she should also work hard for it and prove herself accordingly.

So sad most males don't understand their value

Thank God I understand mine

#TalibanWay

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
PstDapo:

Foools settle down with other men leftovers
With all the data available that non virgins can't pairbond and will more likely cheat and cuckold you in marriage
Why can't you put in the effort and secure the best as a man, why will you go for second class product, is it now non virgins that will be submissive, feminine, tolerable when they come with baggages from the men they have slept with and their exes, why are you now redpill aware, to marry a hoe, make this make any sense, don't you know the redpill is backed with empiricism, when you don't read and research and get your facts right

You can bring out every statistics in the world to massage your ego on your claim, it doesn't even add up.

Is marriage based on sex alone. (To which statistics and several words of mouth has shown that sex gets boring with time in marriage, whilst the attributes and personal qualities of both parties sustains the union till later times.
What will sustain the marriage when the sex becomes boring, or you think you will control someone who sees and relates with you almost everyday all your life?

Then someone is a fool for marrying a non-virgin outlooking other attributes grin grin
Make it make sense to me....

So what about the virginity pills been sold and you as a so-called alpha manages to carry one of those as a so called virgin.

Who's now a bigger fool....make it make sense to me man....

VIRGINITY IS OVERRATED MAN, come up with more facts

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

I prefer a lady to have genuine desire for me as a human that for me to use money to attract her.

If you are attractive, ladies will make excuses and lie to themselves that you are not broke. And if you eventually get rich, the more the merrier for them.

But if you are average looking or ugly, they can you be with you for the money. If the money should grow wings, they will dump you instantly or treat you like trash. But for the handsome guy, they will cut him some slack and love him the way he is.

Looks is King.

If you doubt me, look at the three people in the photo below. Check what their eyes are watching.

LOOKS AND LOVE DOESN'T PAY THE BILLS

IF YOU ARE BROKE AND NOT AMBITIOUS AFTER SOMETIME, SHE IS GOING TO LEAVE UR ASS

FEMALES ARE NOT BUILT TO LEAD AND PROVISION FOR MEN LONG-TERM

ALPHA FVCKS IS SHORT TERM FOR FVCKS SAKE
BETA BUCKS IS LONG-TERM

FEMALES ARE DRIVEN BY SURVIVAL NOT SEX, THEY SEEK SECURITY (usually FINANCIAL) LONG-TERM

WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE FRESH AND FIT PODCAST ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE PRACTICAL INFORMATIONS

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dollywood:

Lmaoooooooo. I have a confession to make. Have I bleeped up? It goes like this..

I met this girl and we became friends, after a month of talking to each other everybody, I decided to like set up a meet up with her. This girl admittedly said she loves me, and she calls me everyday just to hear my voice. Tbh, this girl is very humble and doesn't like request or bill me in anyway. I do tell her that, girls that bill guys or something are a big turn off. (Yeah, grin I did chip that mentality in her head), and she even like said, "Boyfriend ain't suppose to be paying bills of any girl when he's not her father". That really impressed me to see a Nigerian girl with such mentality.
So we eventually meet up, and when we reached our destination, the bike man ain't got a change, so she willingly paid our bike money herself with her last card, I guess. So, we went inside and did our usual sexual blah blah stuff but we didn't have sex coz she on her period and she even showed me.
So, fast forward to when we're about to part ways, I noticed she ain't got like t-fare, yeah, coz she used her last change to pay for both out tfare so, I told her not to worry that I'll pay for it. Now, I stopped a bike, and she hopped in. So, I was kind of impressed by her personality, honesty and so on, that I handed her 2k angry and she even hesitated. But eventually I persuaded her to take it and she took it.
The next day she called and was like "if not that she doesn't wanna waste the bike man time she wouldn't have collected the money from me". shocked

So, what do you guys think?

MOVE ONE DUDE

YOU DON'T HAVE EXPENDABLE INCOME AND YOU ARE DEALING WITH FEMALES SEXUALLY... BRO FOCUS ON YOUR SELF AND YOUR LIFE

SHE'S NOT SPECIAL

SHE HAS BOX JUST LIKE EVERY FEMALE

GEEEEZZZZZ!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
DEMZEE:

Love this!!!

As A man of high value or an aspiring High value man, u should have and demand excellence from the females you deal with sexually especially long-term relationships wise

If she doesn't abide, to the streets she belongs

Marriage is a big L for males but a big W for females, since she's seeking ur commitment she should also work hard for it and prove herself accordingly.

So sad most males don't understand their value

Thank God I understand mine

#TalibanWay

Na why some guys want non virgins and hoes after all their redpill awareness, very sad and pathetic, reducing standards for women but damn well women increase and don't compromise on their own standards, shaming their Innate sexual strategy to get unlimited sexual access and settle down with the best of women to birth and nurture their children and also give them peace of mind, may be it's lack of testerones, lack of balls, lack of options,low socio-economic status, low sexual market value, but mordern men are ready to settle for the worst when it comes to women both in attitude and also in sexual past, Kai, our generation of men are finished, soon we will be fully emasculated like western men

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
PstDapo:

Na why some guys want non virgins and hoes after all their redpill awareness, very sad and pathetic, reducing standards for women but damn well women increase and don't compromise on their own standards, shaming their Innate sexual strategy to get unlimited sexual access and settle down with the best of women to birth and nurture their children and also give them peace of mind, may be it's lack of testerones, lack of balls, lack of options,low socio-economic status, low sexual market value, but mordern men are ready to settle for the worst when it comes to women both in attitude and also in sexual past, Kai, our generation of men are finished, soon we will be fully emasculated like western men

VIRGINS ARE RESERVED FOR KINGS AND GODS

HOES ARE RESERVED FOR LOW VALUED BETA MALES

MEN ESPECIALLY MEN OF HIGH VALUE AND STATUS SHOULD AND MUST DEMAND EXCELLENCE FROM FEMALES THEY DEAL WITH SEXUALLY (LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS OR MARRIAGE)

IF YOU ARE MAN OF LOW VALUE AND A BETA MALE THEN YOU SHOULD AND WILL END UP WITH A HOE

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
DEMZEE:

SO A HOE WILL GUARANTEE LOYALTY?

A HOE WILL GUARANTEE SUBMISSIVENESS??

A HOE WILL MAKE A TRADITIONAL WIFE AND MOTHER??

A HOE WILL MAKE A CALM HEADED GIRL??

LMAO!!!!!!

WHEN IT COMES TO UNDERSTANDING OUR VALUES AND STANDARDS AS MEN, LOGIC GOES OUT THE WINDOW....IT IS VERY CRAZY TO ME

FEMALES ARE VERY RUTHLESS WITH THEIR SEXUAL MATING STRATEGY BUT MEN LIKE FOOLS WILL GLADLY GASLIGHT THEIRS... SMH!!

THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES IN THIS LIFE.. THE ONLY THING THAT IS GUARANTEED IS DEATH!

VIRGINS MAKE THE BEST WIVES AND MOTHERS
NON-VIRGINS MAKE BAD WIVES AND MOTHERS
HOES MAKE THE WORST WIVES AND MOTHERS

Lol contradicting yourself even more.

Nothing is guaranteed except death, but you went ahead to guarantee that...

virgins makes the best wives....guaranteed
Non virgins make bad wives....guaranteed

Make it make sense to me too cool

There should always be room for meaningful and constructive criticisms, and not trolling and cursing.

If there ain't criticism, then you are talking to kids,
But I believe there are men here.

BTW, I have been on this thread for as long as I can remember, just always holding back to comment for certain reasons.
Thought I should just make my input.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

You can bring out every statistics in the world to massage your ego on your claim, it doesn't even add up.

Is marriage based on sex alone. (To which statistics and several words of mouth has shown that sex gets boring with time in marriage, whilst the attributes and personal qualities of both parties sustains the union till later times.
What will sustain the marriage when the sex becomes boring, or you think you will control someone who sees and relates with you almost everyday all your life?

Then someone is a fool for marrying a non-virgin outlooking other attributes grin grin
Make it make sense to me....

So what about the virginity pills been sold and you as a so-called alpha manages to carry one of those as a so called virgin.

Who's now a bigger fool....make it make sense to me man....

VIRGINITY IS OVERRATED MAN, come up with more facts

GUY
When redpill advocates you choose women between 19-23yrs at their prime beauty, fertility and youthfulness, at this age you are more likely to see a virgin that is coachable and would not fake it, when you are want to settle down in your own prime of SMV of 35-40 yrs while spinning enough plates to gain sexual experience and understand females nature, most men settle down with their age mates by almost above or slightly below 30yrs when women have reached the wall and have had their fun and they want to trap a beta for security since their biological clock is ticking, it's common sense and selecting the best,low valued beta males who are poor and unsucessful and high valued beta males ( Dr Dre, Kanye west, will Smith,Bezos, Bill Gates,) end up with damaged hoes andd other people reminants and are dealt with, the exception to this trend are quality men who know their worth typically wise Kings, traditional rulers and redpill alphas demand the best when it comes to women whether they are of high socio-economic status or not

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

There should always be room for meaningful and constructive criticisms, and not trolling and cursing.

BTW, I have been on this thread for as long as I can remember, just always holding back to comment for certain reasons.

Dude I gave you studies to look at what's your problem, must you save a hoe, which kind white Knight spirit is in you, you don't even feel robbed and cheated by engaging with non virgins and taking them seriously, they got Sexual abundance for just merely existing whether they are average, ugly or fine, men will continue to chase them,you will work all your life before you even get the ability to access women, reach your prime years when your sexual market value has improved and go for leftovers in the Sexual market place, is this not SCARCITY mindset

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
My inbox is going to be vawulence filled today grin grin cheesy

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Calibrator:
Remember to share screenshots.
Popcorn for threadmates on me. grin

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

[b]NOTHING IN LIFE IS GUARANTEED

IF THE FOUNDATION BE DESTROYED WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO??

MARRYING A VIRGIN IS THE BEST FOUNDATION TO HAVING A SUSTAINABLE RELATIONSHIP WITH SUCH FEMALE.....SIMPLE!

VIRGINITY DOESN'T GUARANTEE SHIT BUT ITS SURE AS HELL THE BEST CHARACTER TRAIT A FEMALE CAN HAVE BECAUSE IT SHOWS DISCIPLINE AND KNOWING ONE'S SELF WORTH AND VALUE. FEMALES ARE SEX OBJECTS AND THEIR SEXUALITY IS THEIR PRIMARY AGENCY.

UNDERSTAND BEING A VIRGIN IS JUST THE FOUNDATION, THERE ARE OTHER TRAITS YOU SHOULD SEEK OUT TOO FROM HER AND MOST TIMES VIRGINS USUALLY COME PRE-PACKAGED WITH THOSE OTHER SORT AFTER TRAITS

THERE'S A VERY THIN LINE BETWEEN A NON-VIRGIN AND A HOE

YOU CANNOT TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE JUST LOOK AT THE LIKES OF KIM KARDASHIAN, MIA KHALIFA, LANA RHODES, CELENA POWELL etc...

Nigga u have to understand that modern females want males to reduce their standards for marriage while simultaneously having the monopoly of being ruthless with their sexual mating strategy

FEMALES ARE RUTHLESS WEN IT COMES TO THEIR SEXUAL MATING STRATEGY.... LET THIS BURN IN YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!!!!

MEN ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE FVCKING PRIZE DON'T ALLOW ANY BITCH TELL YOU OTHERWISE

ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION; WHY SHOULD I PAY FULL PRICE(marriage) TO A FEMALE THAT OTHER MEN GOT FOR FREE??[/b]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
DEMZEE:

LOOKS AND LOVE DOESN'T PAY THE BILLS

IF YOU ARE BROKE AND NOT AMBITIOUS AFTER SOMETIME, SHE IS GOING TO LEAVE UR ASS

FEMALES ARE NOT BUILT TO LEAD AND PROVISION FOR MEN LONG-TERM

ALPHA FVCKS IS SHORT TERM FOR FVCKS SAKE
BETA BUCKS IS LONG-TERM

FEMALES ARE DRIVEN BY SURVIVAL NOT SEX, THEY SEEK SECURITY (usually FINANCIAL) LONG-TERM

WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE FRESH AND FIT PODCAST ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE PRACTICAL INFORMATIONS

Don't be fooled. Do you think a handsome man just sits his behind doing nothing meaningful for himself? Perhaps, all attractive men are destitutes and homeless grin

The truth is, when an attractive man and a not attractive man are on the same level financially and materially, a large amount of women will always go for the attractive man. He always has an edge due to his genes.

In your next life, which of these two men will you like to be? Don't lie. grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

For real for real brother.
I have been going thru this whole thread for quite a while now, and not wanting to write shit.

But this whole notion of marrying a virgin is total bullshit to me.

A virgin doesn't equate or guarantee loyalty
A virgin doesn't equate or guarantee submissiveness.
A virgin doesn't automatically mean a traditional woman qualities from any so called virgin
A virgin doesn't even guarantee a calm headed girl.

Even some of the so called virgins could be worse than your average woman knowing fully well that they don't crave this D.

Many reasonable girls who were once virgins were also deceived by guys who never meant well,
so that automatically makes her bad because she ain't no virgin grin grin

I swear this virginity issue sound so MEANINGLESS to me

How can you even for sure determine that one is a virgin when virginity pills are being sold in the market

If you crave for a virgin then do so, and stop shoving it down others throats.
Talking as tho being a virgin is the next thing after virgin Mary, When some so-called virgins (females) have stinking attitudes just like any other person would.

As for me, I see nothing special in any virgin, and I ain't never planning on wifing any virgin.

VIRGINITY IS TOTALLY OVERRATED and that's my 2cents.

Some opinions here are straight jargon sha, but each man to his own and you take what works for you, and discard what doesn't tally.

VIRGINITY IS OVERRATED
. You just made my day.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Couples place a lot of irrelevant demands on each other in a selfish effort to ensure the purity of their relationships. As soon as the demands start ratcheting up and the substance of the demands becomes less comprehensible you can bet that the complaints are coming from a place of insecurity. It is a sign of impending breakup to have to pay tribute to unreasonable requests just to keep the happiness flowing.

The fact that I keep naked pics of my exes on my computer provoked one of these insecure pout-fests from a girl I was seeing. She had “come across” them and wanted me to delete the pics to reassure her that I was not stuck in the past pining for a girl besides her. I rationally (as only a male can do) explained to her that the pics were keepsakes, like any other cherished memory, and deleting them would be like whiting-out passages from my autobiography and turning my back on what made me who I am today. They were no different than stored childhood photos or crayon drawings from 2nd grade art class. The part I left unsaid was that the naked pics would provide excellent masturbation material in my old age.

Just when she was at the frothy height of her indignation she got a call from her ex-boyfriend, with whom she was good friends, and I noticed the ringtone was a chirpy musical number I hadn’t heard on her phone before. I waited for the call to end then pulled out my cell and dialed her number.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The default ringer!

“So you’re giving me a hard time about ex-gf pics while I don’t even merit a personalized ringer?! I get the default? Not even the halfway decent default either… my important calls get the most basic factory-installed beep. And your ex gets Vivaldi’s Four Seasons?”

“It costs money to get these ringers! Why should I spend money on a special ringer for you when you keep pervert pics of your exes? How do I know we’ll even be together in a month?”

chick logic.

“You didn’t know about my pics until today. But that extra-loving ringtone for your ex has been in your phone since you guys met, eh?”

Back and forth we went, building to a crescendo of angry wild boar sex. Most times the force of a woman’s emotions is enough to win her an argument despite the total lack of justification, but not this time. In reality, the ringer issue didn’t bother me in the least, but I knew that in a girl’s mental landscape an unfavorable ringer discrepancy was a clear act of relationship mutiny, so I played it for all it was worth. Pretending to be shocked and wounded, I filled her with guilt, until she dropped her demand and stalemate was reached. The naked pics stayed safe for my viewing pleasure.

I would’ve won in a court of love, anyhow. Ex-GF nudies are obviously less dubious than being a third-stringer on the ringer team.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

Don't be fooled. Do you think a handsome man just sits his behind doing nothing meaningful for himself? Perhaps, all attractive men are destitutes and homeless grin

The truth is, when an attractive man and a not attractive man are on the same level financially and materially, a large amount of women will always go for the attractive man. He always has an edge due to his genes.

With training your muscles you can add 3 more point to your SMV no sh!tting and with improving your bank account and wallet with hardwork you can add extra 2 point to your SMV not leaving the fact that working out add extra year to your dying age.

If you are still a manboobs and not getting the extra lay its your fault. Gene is just icing on the cake for most guys

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Calibrator:
As expected, the gender that unapologetically and ruthlessly exercises its liberty to have all sorts of standards, and hardly compromise, will come for your head and pick on you for having standards. Comrades in the simp army will also come for you. grin

It is a survival strategy: for them to be accepted without any requirements (for who they are) while they get to make any demand and requirements as they please or find useful. Unfortunately, most men have succumbed to this programming.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
DEMZEE:

[b]NOTHING IN LIFE IS GUARANTEED

IF THE FOUNDATION BE DESTROYED WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO??

MARRYING A VIRGIN IS THE BEST FOUNDATION TO HAVING A SUSTAINABLE RELATIONSHIP WITH SUCH FEMALE.....SIMPLE!

VIRGINITY DOESN'T GUARANTEE SHIT BUT ITS SURE AS HELL THE BEST CHARACTER TRAIT A FEMALE CAN HAVE BECAUSE IT SHOWS DISCIPLINE AND KNOWING ONE'S SELF WORTH AND VALUE. FEMALES ARE SEX OBJECTS AND THEIR SEXUALITY IS THEIR PRIMARY AGENCY.

UNDERSTAND BEING A VIRGIN IS JUST THE FOUNDATION, THERE ARE OTHER TRAITS YOU SHOULD SEEK OUT TOO FROM HER AND MOST TIMES VIRGINS USUALLY COME PRE-PACKAGED WITH THOSE OTHER SORT AFTER TRAITS

THERE'S A VERY THIN LINE BETWEEN A NON-VIRGIN AND A HOE

YOU CANNOT TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE JUST LOOK AT THE LIKES OF KIM KARDASHIAN, MIA KHALIFA, LANA RHODES, CELENA POWELL etc...

Nigga u have to understand that modern females want males to reduce their standards for marriage while simultaneously having the monopoly of being ruthless with their sexual mating strategy

FEMALES ARE RUTHLESS WEN IT COMES TO THEIR SEXUAL MATING STRATEGY.... LET THIS BURN IN YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!!!!

MEN ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE FVCKING PRIZE DON'T ALLOW ANY BITCH TELL YOU OTHERWISE

ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION; WHY SHOULD I PAY FULL PRICE(marriage) TO A FEMALE THAT OTHER MEN GOT FOR FREE??[/b]

Nothing is guaranteed, meaning your so-called virgin is still likely to out of curiosity go behind your back to get some D so long as she still watch movies and has communications outside.

Thereby ruthlessly fucking all your macho up, since you have ultimately laid emphasis on her kitten.

And like I said, most meaningful and marriageable girls with 80% of the marriage prospectus were once virgins, deceived by either a thoughtful or non thoughtful niggas who wasn't ready for marriage.

So does that wipe off the 80% qualities of her being a good woman to wive up

Yes virginity could be one of a requirement for marriage, but should never be in the top 5 of its requirements.

If marrying a non virgin knowingly or unknowingly makes one a fool, then over 80% of men are fools, to which I can't and any sensible person would never agree.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tips for Kings

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

LMAO U CANT HAVE IT ALL AS A MAN

MOST ATTRACTIVE MEN ARE LOSERS

THANK GOD MEN ARE NOT JUDGED BY THEIR LOOKS, MEN ARE NOT SEXUAL OBJECTS BUT ARE SUCCESS OBJECTS
MEN MUST CREATE THEIR OWN VALUE TO GET SEXUAL ABUNDANCE AND PROCREATE.

IF A MAN IS UGLY HE HAS OTHER WAYS TO COMPENSATE FOR HIS UGLINESS, A FEMALE WHO IS UGLY IS FVCKED

THE REALITY IS MOST GUYS ARE NOT GENETICALLY GIFTED SO THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT UP IN OTHER WAYS...... HYPERGAMY ISNT A STRAIGHT JACKET IF NOT ONLY ATTRACTIVE SUCCESSFUL MEN WILL BE FVCKING AND PROCREATING IN THE WORLD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
aidameoryou:

Nothing is guaranteed, meaning your so-called virgin is still likely to out of curiosity go behind your back to get some D so long as she still watch movies and has communications outside.

Thereby ruthlessly fucking all your macho up, since you have ultimately laid emphasis on her kitten.

And like I said, most meaningful and marriageable girls with 80% of the marriage prospectus were once virgins, deceived by either a thoughtful or non thoughtful niggas who wasn't ready for marriage.

Yes virginity could be one of a requirement for marriage, but should never be in the top 5 of its requirements.

If marrying a non virgin knowingly or unknowingly makes one a fool, then over 80% of men are fools, to which I can't and any sensible person would never agree.
[/s]

Bro, go and save hoes we don't give a damn,but don't claim it espoused by the redpill, Bleep off from this thread, I don't know what you are looking for here, and yes majority of men are ignorant beta male who are foolish when it comes to their sexual strategy with regards to the intersexual dynamics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

VIRGINITY SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF YOUR LIST WEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE REQUIREMENTS ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A HIGH VALUE MAN WHO DISCIPLINED HIS WAY TO GET THAT HIGH VALUE STATUS

NON-VIRGINS AND HOES ARE MEANT FOR LOW VALUED BETA MALES PERIODT!

If you plan on becoming poor average and miserable then settle for NONVIRGINS and HOES

GETTING MARRIED TO A VIRGIN AND NOT KEEPING HER ON HER TOES, ESTABLISHING BOUNDARIES ETC IS VERY FOOLISH

AS A MAN YOU ARE THE PRIZE SO ITS EITHER SHE COMPLYS TO UR RULES OR SHE'S KICKED TO THE CURB

AND IF SHE CHEATS, BETRAYS OR DOESN'T COMPLY TO UR BOUNDARIES AND STANDARDS THEN YOU KICK HER TO THE STREETS, VIRGIN OR NOT!

VIRGINITY DOESN'T GUARANTEE SHIT BUT IT IS ONE HELL OF A GOOD FOUNDATION TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE ON

SHALOM!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
PstDapo:

Dude I gave you studies to look at what's your problem, must you save a hoe, which kind white Knight spirit is in you, you don't even feel robbed and cheated by engaging with non virgins and taking them seriously, they got Sexual abundance for just merely existing whether they are average, ugly or fine, men will continue to chase them,you will work all your life before you even get the ability to access women, reach your prime years when your sexual market value has improved and go for leftovers in the Sexual market place, is this not SCARCITY mindset

Is every non virgin a hoe ,
why deviating from the very thing we are arguing about

I was talking and solely still talking about vetting a virgin not being a criteria for marriage in my books, and will 100% stand on it.

After many years of your marriage, you will have to talk about how your wife was being useful to you and surely not about her being a virgin

No one is really redpill than the other, nigga talking about white knight.

I've listened to KEVIN SAMUEL (one of the most respected alpha males I have come across), and I ain't heard him so much pedestalize and prioritize virginity as a alpha move or criteria for successful union of marriage.

If you take her virginity, you don't take am ooohhh, but you can't take her homely qualities, her nice meals, her comfort, her peace of mind, and what she brings to the table.
And those are what really matter on the long run, and not her untouched punna.

The only big thing you will have to gain of her being a supposed virgin is...
You being the first D to enter her coochie

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

I was talking and solely still talking about vetting a virgin not being a criteria for marriage in my books, and will 100% stand on it.

After many years of your marriage, you will have to talk about how your wife was being useful to you and surely not about her being a virgin

I've listened to KEVIN SAMUEL (one of the most respected alpha males I have come across), and I ain't heard him so much pedestalize and prioritize virginity as a alpha move or criteria for successful union of marriage.

If you take her virginity, you don't take am ooohhh, but you can't take her homely qualities, her nice meals, her comfort, her peace of mind, and what she brings to the table.

Kelvin Samuels is selling an illusion to post wall black American women who have neither traditional Feminine qualities and typically come with baggages from their past sexual escapades with their exes or other men, he's a marketer and he knows the audience he's trying to appeal giving the state of promiscuity in their Society it's very unlikely to meet a virgin whether for relationship or even marriage most loose their at 16 or 18, if I must ask giving the option to choose between a traditional Feminine virgin and a traditional Feminine non-virgin which will you prefer to give you peace of mind giving they both have the same homely traits, also remember women post wall and non-virgins feign submissiveness to manipulate and attract high valued men, also they have bonding and imprints of past Alphas

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

For real for real brother.
I have been going thru this whole thread for quite a while now, and not wanting to write shit.

But this whole notion of marrying a virgin is total bullshit to me.

A virgin doesn't equate or guarantee loyalty
A virgin doesn't equate or guarantee submissiveness.
A virgin doesn't automatically mean a traditional woman qualities from any so called virgin
A virgin doesn't even guarantee a calm headed girl.

Even some of the so called virgins could be worse than your average woman knowing fully well that they don't crave this D.

Many reasonable girls who were once virgins were also deceived by guys who never meant well,
so that automatically makes her bad because she ain't no virgin grin grin

I swear this virginity issue sound so MEANINGLESS to me

How can you even for sure determine that one is a virgin when virginity pills are being sold in the market

If you crave for a virgin then do so, and stop shoving it down others throats.
Talking as tho being a virgin is the next thing after virgin Mary, When some so-called virgins (females) have stinking attitudes just like any other person would.

As for me, I see nothing special in any virgin, and I ain't never planning on wifing any virgin.

VIRGINITY IS TOTALLY OVERRATED and that's my 2cents.

Some opinions here are straight jargon sha, but each man to his own and you take what works for you, and discard what doesn't tally.

Virginity pills

Its No hymen, no Ring!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

KEVIN SAMUELS ISNT SOMEONE YOU SHOULD RESPECT AT ALL.... THAT NIGGA WANTS MEN TO COMPROMISE AND WIFE UP HOES AND SLUTS

KEVIN SAMUELS IS IN THE BUSINESS OF ENSURING FEMALES FULFILL THEIR SEXUAL MATING STRATEGY AT THE COST OF MALES

KEVIN SAMUELS WANTS HIGH VALUE MEN AND LOW VALUED BETA MALES TO WIFE UP HOES WHY BECAUSE IN THEIR SOCIETY THEY BELIEVE MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUALS AND THE SAME, THEY BELIEVE A WOMAN'S PAST DOESN'T MATTER EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE STATS THAT SHOW OTHERWISE AND THEY CAN SEE HOW MARRIAGE RATES ARE DROPPING IN WESTERN SOCIETIES

THE THING IS VERY SIMPLE: VIRGINS ARE MEANT FOR KINGS AND GODS
NON-VIRGINS AND HOES ARE MEANT FOR LOW VALUED BETA MALES

WHY WUD A HOE STILL BE DEMANDING VIRGINITY TREATMENT FROM MALES??

MALES CAN'T HAVE STANDARD AND WHITE KNIGHTS LIKE YOURSELF ARE THE PROBLEM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
PstDapo:

Foools settle down with other men leftovers
With all the data available that non virgins can't pairbond and will more likely cheat and cuckold you in marriage
Why can't you put in the effort and secure the best as a man, why will you go for second class product, is it now non virgins that will be submissive, feminine, tolerable when they come with baggages from the men they have slept with and their exes, why are you now redpill aware, to marry a hoe, make this make any sense, don't you know the redpill is backed with empiricism, when you don't read and research and get your facts right

He will learn!

Okay, for Instance in AFRICA, Where bride price is a prerequisite for marriage.. How would a sane man, redpilled aware man, go pay half a million as bride price,250tubers of yam,2 cows and upto 20 male goats... All this for a left over product that has been banged in exchange for 2k, some Indomie and Egg...
I mean I'm always perplexed by the way some niggas settle for less... Females dont settle for less, I see no reason a man should commit to someones leftover...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
@Nyascobar1414
@DEMZEE

It is better to stop arguing with that blue pill agent. Some people who don't agree with red pill principles will be on a red pill thread arguing with redpillers about their red pill principles. They won't go to other threads that align with their mindset or create a new thread.

Sometimes, they don't even know they are posting things antithetical to the red pill because they have never bothered to do their due diligence. The phrase "strictly redpill" is written on the gate of this thread, but some folks will never bother to understand what the red pill is.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hmmm grin grin grin
What an interesting read.
Thanks to @pstdapo and @demzee for the contributions.

Stop arguing with blue pill agents, you can't add anything to a full cup.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

He will learn!

Okay, for Instance in AFRICA, Where bride price is a prerequisite for marriage.. How would a sane man, redpilled aware man, go pay half a million as bride price,250tubers of yam,2 cows and upto 20 male goats... All this for a left over product that has been banged in exchange for 2k, some Indomie and Egg...
I mean I'm always perplexed by the way some niggas settle for less... Females dont settle for less, I see no reason a man should commit to someones leftover...
The formality of African marriages makes men lose value once they want to commit. Imagine you and your spouse go out to see a Pastor as marriage formality and the Pastor is asking you in front of the wife that "hope you wont divorce her if she cheats?"

With the way marriage institution is only a fool will commit and take a look at Columbian and Mexicans, they cohabitate and probably grace it with a celebration after years of being together in an LTR arrangements and their relationship last. Cohabitation is much better than signing dotted lines

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

Answer the question nii..
Why would you pay a full price(marriage) for a woman other guys got for free!

Think!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinscov(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.