Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771058 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
preacherdark:
Nice, I'm new here but i have been Unpluuged like 20 years now. Watch me school the young lads on the thread
No wonder you are quoting me, there’s a rule made by martinez39s here find out and maybe you’ll follow the lead

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
PstDapo:
[s][/s]

Follow the data
Forget the data. Virgins will pair bond faster but if her hypergamous nature meets another guy much better than you she will forget you in nano seconds.

Apart from Fatties that thinks they are hot, there is nothing irrational than a hamster spinning.

If you pair bond with a lady through your said virgin and she meets a James Bond alpha archetype, it doesn't matter again she will bond with james bond and needs a bigger alpha to make her spin

I understand what you read or where you coming from, Im talking about field test, coming from a loyal Chateau Heartiste long reader

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

No hymen, no ring...

If she tryna give me excuses bout falling down, riding a bicycle that punctured her hymen, I take her as a manipulative b!tch...

Females dont need excuses for a nigga being broke, they dont care... They need winners and not losers...

So you see, they are cold and so I am...

Give me the hymen, I give you the ring...

Its that simple..

#bandit way#

You see what I mean here when I say that some of you here are just redpill in writing and talking.

So you can't think with a whole brain God gave to you other than following write-ups and topics
So Much for being a redpill.

I refuse to be a redpill alpha male that can't reason logically and reasonably, with a Godgiven sophisticated and very complex instrument like my Brain....
I swear I refuse

So you wouldn't marry a marriageable girl who broke her hymen to some sports (but is a true virgin)

But you will marry a non virgin that took the virginity pill which gives you the illusion that you broke a hymen in the course of your intercourse with her.

I swear I can't make any more argument with you since you can't even think with your brain but follow redpill thread....

That's how someone in the thread talked about not giving women the meals he cooked if they come to his house.
You MUST buy your meals and cook your food when you come visiting.

another guy asked him why shouldn't they come with their stoves and plates while coming too....
And maybe another gullible person who can't reason with his brain like my man here, will carry it to apply to his daily life.

Are those all part of the redpill too

And to my man above, this is what a virginity pill is..
Don't bother thanking me, you are welcome for my service.

https://www.news18.com/amp/news/buzz/women-can-now-trick-men-into-believing-they-are-virgin-with-fake-blood-capsule-is-this-2019-2385333.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
No wonder you are quoting me, there’s a rule made by martinez39s here find out and maybe you’ll follow the lead
I like the challenge, whats it ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
preacherdark:
I like the challenge, whats it ?
That no one should quote me on any f monika here, it was actually because of this thread I didn’t indicate my gender lol but they figured me out lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
preacherdark:
Forget the data. Virgins will pair bond faster but if her hypergamous nature meets another guy much better than you she will forget you in nano seconds.

Apart from Fatties that thinks they are hot, there is nothing irrational than a hamster spinning.

If you pair bond with a lady through your said virgin and she meets a James Bond alpha archetype, it doesn't matter again she will bond with james bond and needs a bigger alpha to make her spin

I understand what you read or where you coming from, Im talking about field test, coming from a loyal Chateau Heartiste long reader

But it's still stupid to opt for a used vehicle simply because a brand new one will one day get spoilt.

Hypergamy or not, I'll chose the hypergamous virgin over the used hypergamous one.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
preacherdark:
You guys have been talking about virgins and non virgins. Well let me put the debate to dust. I want to buttress some hard point first which I'll want you to keep on your left palm for this post sake

NB: All women are the same..... A man and women are different specie debunking what some wack evolutionalist made us believe..... Man and woman think differently....

Guys, play this picture in your head.

"You see 2 ladies in a beach having a nice time, almost dressed naked with bikini and panties, one of them took some oil that looks like a sunscreen, she started rubbing it on the others skin, she went further and started rubbing it on her breast, massaged close to her nipple a bit, then went further to more estrogenous zones close to her labia to rob the sunscreen, after she finished, they both giggle and pecked"

Hey perverts, sound hot right, this looks like what a sister can do for each other right? Even the femcunt and manboobs among us will agree to the fact that its normal for ladies to do sort of thing

But lets come home, can you imagine a guy doing that for a fellow brother. I can see the rage in your eyes now, dont lash out on me, sound gross.

There you have it, we are of different species.

Now to tossing the VIRGIN and NON VIRGIN debate, never ever underestimate a ladies hypergamous nature. Just because you lashed a virgin girl and married her doesn't mean if he meets a man that got a Full Alpha mojo like George Clooney who has the looks, status, money and the popularity (leaders of men and women with right amount of preselection) that she wont forget you a nano seconds.

Ladies lack sense of judgement, they are species of feeling and they lack logical reasoning, thats when she start thinking with her gina and her hamster will start spinning and she will start rationalizing 100 ways she should be with George Clooney.

Don't be surprised when your little snowflake comes back home telling you shes pregnant and after the delivery you find out the seed that popped out of her gina is white and you come back on this thread to ask how possible is an African woman and Full blacked dude like you birth a white looking daughter.

For the Too Long, Didn't read folks on the thread (tl;dr)
One minutes of alpha trumps five years of beta

I love you my brother for this.
Where you at, let's talk sense.

Many people here are just on the bandwagon of alpha's and redpillers and it stinks.

Can't reason, can't analyze, but is an alpha
I refuse to be a NON REASONING ALPHA MALE, I SIMPLY REFUSE.

VIRGINITY is never a guarantee to a successful marriage.
And marrying a non virgin doesn't make one a beta.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Virginity doesn't guarantee successful marriage but damn well with all the empirical evidence, a hoe or non-virgin will NEVER EVER be a SMART CHOICE for a Successful long term relationship, they are damaged psychologically and can never pair bond again

Men of Logic follow the science

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

I love you my brother for this.
Where you at, let's talk sense.

Many people here are just on the bandwagon of alpha's and redpillers and it stinks.

Can't reason, can't analyze, but is an alpha
I refuse to be a NON REASONING ALPHA MALE, I SIMPLY REFUSE.

VIRGINITY is never a guarantee to a successful marriage.
And marrying a non virgin doesn't make one a beta.
They took their knowledge only by the book with no field test. They are unplugged but they haven't used their knowledge into winning fresh poons or to get fresh leads. Whats the point of all the knowledge without getting the lays ?

I bet most of them talk all this philosophy to their girlfriend hoping logical reasoning is the way to a woman labia, I bet most of them dont even neg their sexual interest.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

You see what I mean here when I say that some of you here are just redpill in writing and talking.

So you can't think with a whole brain God gave to you other than following write-ups and topics
So Much for being a redpill.

I refuse to be a redpill alpha male that can't reason logically and reasonably, with a Godgiven sophisticated and very complex instrument like my Brain....
I swear I refuse

So you wouldn't marry a marriageable girl who broke her hymen to some sports (but is a true virgin)

But you will marry a non virgin that took the virginity pill which gives you the illusion that you broke a hymen in the course of your intercourse with her.

I swear I can't make any more argument with you since you can't even think with your brain but follow redpill thread....

That's how someone in the thread talked about not giving women the meals he cooked if they come to his house.
You MUST buy your meals and cook your food when you come visiting.

another guy asked him why shouldn't they come with their stoves and plates while coming too....
And maybe another gullible person who can't reason with his brain like my man here, will carry it to apply to his daily life.

Are those all part of the redpill too

And to my man above, this is what a virginity pill is..
Don't bother thanking me, you are welcome for my service.

https://www.news18.com/amp/news/buzz/women-can-now-trick-men-into-believing-they-are-virgin-with-fake-blood-capsule-is-this-2019-2385333.html

Such a daft nigga...
Those excercises, Injuries are all crap up stuff bro..

Why do you think I cant go for a well mannered virgin which is submissive and homely..

Virginity capsule

So when they take the capsule, their hymen reapperars...
I see you are just a daft nigga that cant understand simple writeups..

Go to your dictionary and checkout what hymen is...
Or do you really think its all females that gush out blood in their first coitus

Just know that b4 I cosider marriage virginity is one of the prerequisite...

Cos I cant take a religious, good personality, submissive and faithful ex H0e..
Cos such females are time bomb, waiting to explode at the right time...

Instead I'll go for a virgin with a good personality, submissive, beauty and brains...

I know it will be difficult for you to decipher the truth in this..

I dont save repented females, who wh0red their youthful stage with reckless abandon..

If you wanna be a captain save a h0e... Then do that in peace!

What gladens my heart is that you will learn and cry the world a river!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin a weird influx of new monikers,make I sit down dey look

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dizzyyish:

Oga forget those monikers grin You know anything about my first question?

Nah

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
If this was an all Female thread:

Question.1) A rich guy or a broke guy?
Question.2) A good looking guy or an ugly guy?

They're answers will be unapologetically unanimous, even though all ugly men are born ugly not by choice... And also many hardworking men are broke not by choice.
But women don't care!!! You won't see any woman making excuses for men, That's why a man must up his game or he gets the shit end of the stick.
Why are we then making excuses for women who gave away their virginity by choice?
Women who have lost count of how many times/men they've had sex with?
So we should lower our standards and say VIRGINITY is overrated?
When have you seen or heard women say being handsome or rich is overrated?

A woman is either a VIRGIN or a HOE, Only rape victims are exempted.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
grin a weird influx of new monikers,make I sit down dey look
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dizzyyish:
Random question - I heard Truecaller can show someone's nairaland moniker alongside their number, is that true?

Also, what's with all these new monikers flooding the page?

It’s Labadi69

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Such a daft nigga...
Those excercises, Injuries are all crap up stuff bro..

Why do you think I cant go for a well mannered virgin which is submissive and homely..

Virginity capsule

So when they take the capsule, their hymen reapperars...
I see you are just a daft nigga that cant understand simple writeups..

Go to your dictionary and checkout what hymen is...
Or do you really think its all females that gush out blood in their first coitus

Just know that b4 I cosider marriage virginity is one of the prerequisite...

Cos I cant take a religious, good personality, submissive and faithful ex H0e..
Cos such females are time bomb, waiting to explode at the right time...

Instead I'll go for a virgin with a good personality, submissive, beauty and brains...

I know it will be difficult for you to decipher the truth in this..

I dont save repented females, who wh0red their youthful stage with reckless abandon..

If you wanna be a captain save a h0e... Then do that in peace!

What gladens my heart is that you will learn and cry the world a river!

I swear to god, you are more of an illiterate than I thought
Jesus Christ is this who am arguing with

You are really a right thinking man with working brain.

Am done mr Alpha redpill.

So after the link I posted, you couldn't still help yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
What's with the new monikers spitting beta cuck energy grin?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
aidameoryou:

I swear to god, you are more of an illiterate than I thought Jesus Christ is this who am arguing with
You are really a right thinking man with working brain.
Am done mr Alpha redpill.
So after the link I posted, you couldn't still help yourself?
I didnt read any shii link bro...
Cos I know it will be filled with craps....
Real men(simps) love their cages...

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
sajmark:

They're answers will be unapologetically unanimous, even though all ugly men are born ugly not by choice... And also many hardworking men are broke not by choice.
But women don't care!!! You won't see any woman making excuses for men, That's why a man must up his game or he gets the shit end of the stick.
Why are we then making excuses for women who gave away their virginity by choice?

Once a girl is raped, it will be difficult for her to stay chaste bro...

The forbidden fruit will still call her to come and eat

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
New monikers and our dear anti-redpill iyaebe having a field day. It's okay

Make we sha si-down dey learn

God save the thread
Long live Redpill community

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
sajmark:

My brother...I tire oo....funny enough if you were raped...I still don't give a shit...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
My suggestion to you is not to even entertain the idea of monogamy until you are established in your career for two years, after your college is complete. Play the field, do whatever, but do not commit even to a girlfriend.
Rather, make a commitment to yourself, promise yourself you wont allow yourself to let emotionality and conditioned expectations of monogamy dictate what your goals will be or how you’ll achieve them

#Rollo Tomasi

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lordcassy:

My brother...I tire oo....funny enough if you were raped...I still don't give a shit...
Nyascobar1414:

Once a girl is raped, it will be difficult for her to stay chaste bro...

The forbidden fruit will still call her to come and eat
I'm not saying a raped woman is pure or will be chaste, It's just not fair if I categorised women deflowered by rape as hoes cuz they didn't willingly give their virginity away... E.g underaged girls.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I didnt read any shii link bro...

Cos I know it will be filled with craps....

Real men(simps) love their cages...

Beta mumu don done, comot am for fire.
So you are among us redpillers too
Smh

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

But it's still stupid to opt for a used vehicle simply because a brand new one will one day get spoilt.

Hypergamy or not, I'll chose the hypergamous virgin over the used hypergamous one.

Definitely, only that we cant leverage on that alone.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Abeg don't be deceived with all these new accounts fronting for Non Virgins.

Never settle for less abeg.... Go for Virgins

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Marrying a hoe off the street is like taking a pig out of the mud, the urge to go back will always be present...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Anyone with question about Game or what to do or what not should post them. I'll be responding to them.

But make sure you make the story very anonymous because we have spies among us, never can tell. This thread is popular than you think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
taiocol:
grin

E for Entitlement
B for Block

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kings... I gad a question... What brought about the Idea of bride price in marriage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pukkalolo, EaglesEyes1(m), nani212(m), sammy042(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.