Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771916 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2022
Reason why your first date shouldn’t always be in a restaurant. Y’all stop feeding hungry b*tches fat!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Learn. Do not glorify marriage like it’s always some holy union with an angel. Women will stay in a marriage with a guy they don’t feel anything for just because he keeps the money coming in. Worse she’ll make you raise another man’s kids on top of it all.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2022
DAY 105, REDPILL 2022

1. You need not take women serious because they are beings that occupies the largest part of different emotional bandwidths + materialistic + appeal more to status.

2. Not taking them serious will enable you to align with them on an emotional cum emotional level, however, with you as the man fortifying your 4 corners rationally.

3. You deal with women on the soft emotional center, and when they decide to pull the plug which you're already aware of - premium tears, heartbreak, breakfast, divorce, paternity fraud, false accusations, your rational corners which are very strong borders will hold you firm. It's like a warfare, a guerrilla force must have a good knowledge of the terrain which is an effective roadmap that will help him as he prepares to fight his enemy. For the economist, it is a feasibility study. It similar to an infiltration process - you know how your enemy will act and you're already prepared for it.

4. On the flip side, women will always behave nonchalantly once they deem you not holding them accountable for their actions. Ergo, before entering into any notable agreement with a woman, make sure you spell out your objectives and let her know the dire consequences of any anomaly which will be as a result of her character or behavior.
Here, you are calling her to check, assuming that she will pay heed. Meanwhile, at the back stage, you've already prepared on how to curtail the resulting melodrama should in case it gets to NETFLIX.

Authority: Plan as if your plans are going to fail. Backup.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2022
But if swing my dick around on camera, I get cancelled. We live in a sex crazed world.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2022
Stop chilling around in her dms and stay on your grinds.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Bullshit a “pretty” girl today, knock her off her high horse. It’s not hard to do when you mentally remind yourself that she’s not pretty, she’s normal and there’s a billion girls like her out there.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tripleking64(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2022
ubunja:
It better not be true....

Person wey no even fine...

Una sure say she no use kayamata oncode...

See my guy done suffer for her hand...

Movie bad guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2022
That reminds me, we never did get the updates from the guy who thought he owned a politician’s daughter here. I’m curious to know how it all played out.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2022
So I saw a post while I was scrolling through Facebook and I decided to dissect the manipulative message passed across to draw more men into the "order of white knighthood"

1. Sex is enjoyed by both parties and it's not "given"

2. "Sleep back" is an attempt to demonize the male gender as there is no evidence a man goes back to sleep after 4 am (especially one who has his day ahead of him).

3. If the man doesn't sleep by the so-declared 4 am, who says he doesn't prepare his kids for school.

4. It is her duty to prepare food for the family but here it is declared as a generous gesture that should be heavily appreciated.

5. I will speak for myself that I cannot see how a career woman will successfully manage her work schedule and her traditional role. Hence, choosing to work is her choice. She has been married to act as wife first. If she wants to add more stress on herself that's not on anyone. Unless the arrangement is not one of a traditional setting but of modern setting,of course.

6. I believe a man can do his own laundry. To ease stress, a man can equally provide a washing machine but the scenario that paints the woman as a slave was the one conveniently chosen (you see? Lol)

7. As protector, a man walks around his perimeter to ensure safety but no, the illustration has to paint the woman as protector.

8. Choosing to pray past midnight is a choice. Nobody should be held responsible for that.

9. Nobody says sex by 4am should be a routine.

10. Nobody talks about the hell the would-be father has to go through to provide for his family. Women suffer physical pain of child birth but I have never seen a man who has his emotions in check when the process is on.

So there you have it, comrades. This is how more knights are ordained.

You'd cry if you saw the comments. grin grin

PS: When statements like this are made, we should endeavor to not be sucked in by the emotions that are being stirred up. Remain rational and try to see through these statements. They are a weapon. Take it away and he/she who wields it becomes powerless.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2022
Women see each other for the manipulative people they are. Sometimes listen to what your mother and sisters says about her and then evaluate with your masculine logic.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Where are my white knights in shining armor bros?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2022
Go on, send that good morning and good night texts.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2022
This guy deserves to be euthanized.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2022
Go ahead, tell her how hard it is being a man.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
That reminds me, we never did get the updates from the guy who thought he owned a politician’s daughter here. I’m curious to know how it all played out.
Tonnyray

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Someoneschild2:
So I saw a post while I was scrolling through Facebook and I decided to dissect the manipulative message passed across to draw more men into the "order of white knighthood"

2. "Sleep back" is an attempt to demonize the male gender as there is no evidence a man goes back to sleep after 4 am (especially one who has his day ahead of him).

3. If the man doesn't sleep by the so-declared 4 am, who says he doesn't prepare his kids for school.

4. It is her duty to prepare food for the family but here it is declared as a generous gesture that should be heavily appreciated.

5. I will speak for myself that I cannot see how a career woman will successfully manage her work schedule and her traditional role. Hence, choosing to work is her choice. She has been married to act as wife first. If she wants to add more stress on herself that's not on anyone. Unless the arrangement is not one of a traditional setting but of modern setting,of course.

6. I believe a man can do his own laundry. To ease stress, a man can equally provide a washing machine but the scenario that paints the woman as a slave was the one conveniently chosen (you see? Lol)

7. As protector, a man walks around his perimeter to ensure safety but no, the illustration has to paint the woman as protector.

8. Choosing to pray past midnight is a choice. Nobody should be held responsible for that.

10. Nobody talks about the hell the would-be father has to go through to provide for his family. Women suffer physical pain of child birth but I have never seen a man who has his emotions in check when the process is on.

PS: When statements like this are made, we should endeavor to not be sucked in by the emotions that are being stirred up. Remain rational and try to see through these statements. They are a weapon. Take it away and he/she who wields it becomes powerless.

1. Appreciation is a key ingredient in every successful relationship. Though, individuals might may differ, but because each is performing accordingly and to the mutual agreement, the longevity of the union is guaranteed.

2. This simping post and its likes wants men + society to appreciate women who does little to nothing worth appreciating. And these are the majority of women who are grandiose with no achievement + entitled where no value has been provided at all.

3. Who pay all of the bills? Men. Even when a woman decides to work, her contribution is no where comparable to that of the man. Before I forget, women go into long term relationship/marriage for the gains. Men literally, benefits nothing if marriage is to be eviscerated. Yet, for the love of women + children + society at large, men still tie themselves to a union which is not beneficial to them on the Long run.

4. The post is just as if men, just eat, fvck, sleep, wake up and go to work. Who built the house? Who provides the food? Who protects the house?

The post talks about women bleeding every 28 days, for fvck sake, that's nature. By the way, world wide, men bleed daily, both night and day inorder to protect wives + children + society. They do this by becoming conscripted into the military and other security organizations.

Men sweat it out + bleed in their places of work to make ends meet. He deprives himself of the beautiful things of life just to put a smile on the grimaced faces of his wife + children. It is a burden he must constantly perform whether convenient for him or not. Wives + children just sit back cheering him + some moral support.

5. What always piss me off in many of such post is the 9 months pregnancy span for women. It is as if it is a death sentence + women are not happy about children. Women know that children are a burden, but will not bait an eyelid when they decide to become a nursing mother until menopause sets in.

By the way, men has developed good medical facilities + medicines to ensure safe delivery + the fact that women don't give birth every fvcking 9 months. Even the kids are bait to entrap the man in question.

It is just as if women are called to be slaves in marriage, when in deep introspection they're the ones truly reaping all or most of the benefits.

6. How many women are willing to carryout basic house chores without a maid + modern facilities? Posts like this just want men to remain traditional while women go berserk. However, we will no longer buy into that idea.

This is a call to action, you're only appreciated for the values you provide be you man or woman. That is where respect and celebration lies. Expecting accolades for nothing is self delusion.

Thanks.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
An excerpt from the book of pook

Well here is my two cents worth and it's going to piss off most of the chicks and a
lot of wimpy men.
Wimpy men! That perfectly describes this guys who are scared of their sexuality, of
the effects their testosterone might have on them.
Girls do like jerks, especially the pretty girls (fair or not you fellows know the pretty
ones are the ones we want).
PRECISELY!
And these girls can have anyone they want, so they deserve no sympathy when
they get treated like dirt. Ladies, please spare me the fecal matter about how you
don't know he is a jerk. Guys if you are a shoulder to cry on for these women you
are a bunch of damn fools.
Yes!
What I really get tired of hearing is that when women get older they become more
attracted to nice guys. This is true only if she has gained 100lbs,has finally divorced
the jerk, and has a couple of his kids she needs some sucker to help support.
Exactly!
Even then she will secretly always want him back. It happens to me constantly, and
these chicks can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.
It is not that Nice Guys finish last. It is that Nice Guys, when it comes to the
woman's lust, do not win at all.
The best seducer I know personally is an alcoholic, ex-convict, pathological liar with
a violent temper, who can't hold down a job
And yet some of you guys are reading seduction material until your eyes hurt! As
the scientist said above, high rates of testosterone are found in criminals, in
gigantic liars, and such.
Hell, look at how popular Bill Clinton is with women voters. This is why I'm
primarily interested in financial success.
To hell with these dumb chicks. Let them marry a turd and live in misery. I'm going
to have a nice home, car, and retire comfortably.
Heh. At least he knows what he wants.
If you're nice, she thinks you are a puss, chump and not a real man. It's always
been this way and always will be.
Actors, pro athletes, rock stars, and drug dealers are always awash with women,
and these guys are known scum.
These guys are also the ones who are rated with the highest testosterone levels.
This is the jerk's secret and he doesn't even realize it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Where are my white knights in shining armor bros?

At the beginning, I was thinking that if these young women were properly enlightened they'll start behaving well. But bro, I failed! It was a wrong journey I choose but thanks Jah that I quickly retraced my steps. Will I say unfortunately now, but I lose some good pvssys, pvssys that ran to get cocked after each moral education. LoL!

Since then, I have start minding my business. Because women are the choosing sex and once they start choosing or scouting, forget it, they are on autopilot mode, nothing will stop them unless by their own volition + strong boundaries restraining them.

It will only take a serious effort of the family + government to bring a reasonable change to this sexual pandemic.

Thanks.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:
At the beginning, I was thinking that if these young women were properly enlightened they'll start behaving well. But bro, I failed! It was a wrong journey I choose but thanks Jah that I quickly retraced my steps. Will I say unfortunately now, but I lose some good pvssys, pvssys that ran to get cocked after each moral education. LoL!

Since then, I have start minding my business. Because women are the choosing sex and once they start choosing or scouting, forget it, they are on autopilot mode, nothing will stop them unless by their own volition + strong boundaries restraining them.

It will only take a serious effort of the family + government to bring a reasonable change to this sexual pandemic.

Thanks.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You this guy. grin I clearly remember far back when you told us you were giving girls you knew red pill lessons to help them and develop them into better women blah blah blah. Lmao. Redpillers were warning you that such was futile and irrational, but you kept arguing with them how red pill was good for the women blah blah blah.

Glad you have seen the light. Women are going to do what they want to do if the chance is there. No matter how much you advise them, it won't change sh!t. Don't try to save or help them. If you have daughters, you do the best you can do: bringing them up in the right way. However, have it in mind that with exposure and freedom in later life, they will do want they if the chance presents itself regardless of your values and whatever. It is just what it is.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Bullshit a “pretty” girl today, knock her off her high horse. It’s not hard to do when you mentally remind yourself that she’s not pretty, she’s normal and there’s a billion girls like her out there.

Treating a 10 like she's a 2 is a great confidence and game booster.
Always downplay women's sexual market value.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oyin2212:
Tonnyray
Interesting.
If you're not mixing me up with someone else please quote.
But read carefully before quoting.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tonnyray:
Interesting.
If you're not mixing me up with someone else please quote.
But read carefully before quoting.
I thought it was you who brought up the story of the girl from a well connected political family. Or am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Delusional.
Keeps me wondering what makes serious people follow them in the first place.
Commenting (whether + or -) is some form of validation whether you admit it or not.
She was important enough to generate a comment/reaction from you for doing practically nothing but being "pretty".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oyin2212:
I thought it was you who brought up the story of the girl from a well connected political family. Or am I wrong?
If the "politician's daughter" tag was absent I may have been able to relate.
Let's just say power play isn't as difficult as it actually seems.
Be honest yet assertive.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Someoneschild2:

Excellent take.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tonnyray:
Delusional.
Keeps me wondering what makes serious people follow them in the first place.
Commenting (whether + or -) is some form of validation whether you admit it or not.
She was important enough to generate a comment/reaction from you for doing practically nothing but being "pretty".
Its not hard to be delusional when they have the occasional female friends who prop them up each post and our brothers who wouldn’t miss a chance to worship them in the comments. It’s that bad when you see guys in the comment section of a IndecentStar telling her how she’s the most beautiful woman in the world. I will continue to pray for their salvation.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
sajmark:

Treating a 10 like she's a 2 is a great confidence and game booster.
Always downplay women's sexual market value.
I don’t believe in 10 or 9. I see “10 or 9” as 5 and 6 with makeup and filters or too much ego investment. Your last line is the truth. It ruins any chance of pedestalizing them.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.
We’ve all been there. Women don’t want to be told they’re on the wrong path, they simply want to have fun. You either have fun with them or they label you a boring guy and a killjoy.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oyin2212:

Tonnyray
Its not the comrade you mentioned, the guy is not a regular here. I’ve only seen him comment just that single day. Hopefully he sees this.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAnalyst: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Be the nice guy and watch them snipe you down.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Its not the comrade you mentioned, the guy is not a regular here. I’ve only seen him comment just that single day. Hopefully he sees this.
Nat404 is his name

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
AntichristXXX:

12-Damaged feet, damaged pussy

16-Kiss her forehead. What happened to lips?

22-What her pussy conceals, her index finger reveals

33-The tighter her clothes, the looser her pussy

35-The way she takes care of her feet and hair is the way she takes care of her pussy and reputation

Copied from Twitter

Please explain the following items.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Naijaspiderman(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.