Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2779760 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

for workplace.. Only businesss bro..
Dont tryna activate your social mode to avoid see finish, cos ah mean they are your female colleagues..
Ignore this b!tches, unless you wanna fvvk em...

But no chop 4 where you dey shiit oo
It's difficult ignoring ladies rubbing their boobs, touching your thighs, and holding waist. I don't have plans to bang any.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
i926:

It's difficult ignoring ladies rubbing their boobs, touching your thighs, and holding waist. I don't have plans to bang any.

Thank you.

If there fvvkñ harrass you, call them to order.. Imagine you as a man touching those female colleagues breast and ass, they will blakmail you saying you raped so soo soo...

Women are stricts in dealing with y'all, but y'all bribg In emotions when you suppose to deal with em accordingly....

Stay clear from em...
There is nothing as bad as see finish

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

If there fvvkñ harrass you, call them to order.. Imagine you as a man touching those female colleagues breast and ass, they will blakmail you saying you raped so soo soo...

Women are stricts in dealing with y'all, but y'all bribg In emotions when you suppose to deal with em accordingly....

Stay clear from em...
There is nothing as bad as see finish
It will be addressed this week. E no go hard me. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Drenimarcus:

A pill, a day keeps the wenches away. wink
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
i926:
It will be addressed this week. E no go hard me. grin
Better

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
posty56:
plus, there's was a boy in the background pointing that the girl is 13 while the the boy she was riding is 10, how the media tagged this a rape case is marvelling ,

True.

I understand you well, though, there is nothing marvelling about it.

Any red-pilled man is not expecting less than this, even if it was a lady that committed STATUTORY RAPE.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Be the nice guy and watch them snipe you down.

You are right brother, being the nice guy can be very dangerous...
But, if you dig down the dating hole, you'll notice these 2 simple things that shows that being the nice guy to girls isn't even the issue...

What are they?

The number 1 thing:

The problem isn't that ladies don't fancy nice act from a guy, the problem is that ladies assume that most nice guys are only being nice to get the pussy, that is why they don't really fancy nice guys. Basically, ladies don't really have anything against nice guys, but what they despise is, the fact that he's using being nice as a trick to win her heart and pussy.

But now if you advice a nice guy: "Stop being the nice guy."

The advice seem like a good one, at least from a redpill perspective, but sometimes that doesn't really help the nice guy because in his mind he might think that the solution is to go the other direction, that's being a total asshole to girls, Which might not be a helpful move.

So instead of telling the nice guy, "Stop being the nice guy,"

I'll tell him:

"You can be nice to a girl if you want to but be willing to fucking walk away from her the moment you are not getting the treatment you want."

If you are nice to a lady, but she also sees that you are willing to Walk Away from her and ghost her silly ass anytime she doesn't treat you right, she'll treat you like king. I am speaking from experience tho.

The number 2 thing :
Being nice to a girl isn't even the problem, the problem is being nice to the WRONG girl. Here's the fact that most experience guys can attest to: being good with girls isn't necessary about being good at getting girls in general, is simply about being good in getting with the RIGHT girls and avoiding the wrong ones.

In few minutes of interacting with a lady, I can tell if she's wrong girl that's gonna waste my time, give me unnecessary headaches and add more burden to life. Infact, sometimes, in few seconds I can spot a wrong girl..

Let me give you an example so you can understand my point.

Let's play with an hypothetical scenario... Imagine CaveAdullam invite 2 guys to a party he organized. Let's say the 2 guys he invited was I and another random guy; let's just call the other random guy "Wilson"... Wilson is a typical nice guy who's really struggling with girls.
The moment we enter the party, we saw CaveAdullam distance away chilling on a large sofa with about five excited beautiful ladies. From afar, CaveAdullam gave us a sign with his eyes that we should pick our choice from the ladies... One the girls was CaveAdullam babe, so we had to pick from the remaining four girls.

Me and Wilson confidently walk up to the ladies of our choice and sat with them on the large sofa.

Throughout the night, I and the girl I chose was vibing and having fun. But the conversation and vibe between Wilson and girl he chose wasn't cool at all... but they manage to flow with the party vibe.

2 weeks after the party, me and the girl I chose starting dating and doing lots of bedmatics. One month has passed but nothing was working out with Wilson and the girl he chose. The girl was basically playing him and frustrating him. This was giving him headache. Wilson did lots of nice things for her hoping she'd change her behavior towards him but nothing seem to be working... She didn't give a shit....

If you an outside observer you might assume that the reason I succeeded with girl I chose was because I am "good with girls"...

You missed something important.

Let's rewind back to the party so you can see what actually happened. From the distance, CaveAdullam gave us sign with his eyes that we should pick our choice from the ladies...
As Wilson walked towards the Sofa, he pick the girl he thinks he likes and was basically salivating for her.

But he made a mistake from the starting. I'll tell you the mistake in a few seconds...
But I didnt do like Wilson.

As I walked towards the Sofa, I sharply scan the girls and maintain quick eye contact with them to find out something... I noticed that one of the girls stylishly looked at me quickly from head to toe then turns her head away shyly. That was the girl I chose and sat with

At the party, it looked like we chose the girls, but in reality, the girls chose us.

Wilson made the mistake of liking and tripping for the girl first and then trying his best to make the girl also like him. Wrong move. That is, he picked the wrong the girl, then start doing lots of nice things for her, hoping she changed her behavior and start behaving right towards him.

But I succeeded with the girl I chose because I didn't start tripping for any girl at first, I kept my tripping to myself. I'm the prize to be won. Instead I looked out to see which girl (or girls) is liking me...once I spotted her, all that's left is that I should be bold AF and not act like a simp so I'll won't spoil the vibe between me and her.

Alot of girls already like you as guy but you ruin their likeness for you by acting weak around them.

Through my relationship with this girl I chose, I do nice things for her from time to time if I feel like.. but at every given opportunity I always demonstrate to her that I'm ready to walk away and dump her silly ass if she doesn't treat me right. She respects me for that. And she appreciates and reciprocate my nice act because she knows I'm not using my nice act as a means to get into her pants.

But the girl Wilson chose doesn't appreciate and values his nice act because she knows he only using it as a means to win browny points so she can give him sex. Worse, she now feels entitled to his nice act.

Remember, doing nice for a girl doesn't automatically makes you a simp, but doing nice things for her and trying to use that nice act to win her heart is what makes you a simp.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Skepticus:

True.

I understand you well, though, there is nothing marvelling about it.

Any red-pilled man is not expecting less than this, even if it was a lady that committed STATUTORY RAPE.
the amount of cover up the media is doing to twist the narrative just tire me ,the girl was riding away in joy , if you check news, na so so ,gang rape ,gang rape , you'll just be hearing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAnalyst: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
@Pukkalolo

I agree with the second point. Being nice to a bad girl is a terrible thing. A bad girl will see a nice guy as a resource and she will not hesitate to exploit and drain him.

I have also come to the realization that even "decent" girls don't like nice guys through and through. I have seen this happening countless times. Decent girls vibe along with nice guys until they start the hamster wheel rationalization in their head. "Why is he being this nice to me? Hmmmmm this is getting creepy" , "He is treating me too nice, this is now becoming uncomfortable".

It is in men's nature to be nice and meek with women, especially if the girl is perceived to be good. Niceness don't work consistently with good girls. However, having Dark Triad Personality with stated boundaries on what you can accept and what you will not tolerate will get both good girls and bad girls inline and they will probably stay around longer than being just nicee.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Pukkalolo:

But, if you dig down the dating hole, you'll notice these 2 simple things that shows that being the nice guy to girls isn't even the issue...

What are they?

The number 1 thing:

The problem isn't that ladies don't fancy nice act from a guy, the problem is that ladies assume that most nice guys are only being nice to get the pussy, that is why they don't really fancy nice guys. Basically, ladies don't really have anything against nice guys, but what they despise is, the fact that he's using being nice as a trick to win her heart and pussy.

The advice seem like a good one, at least from a redpill perspective, but sometimes that doesn't really help the nice guy because in his mind he might think that the solution is to go the other direction, that's being a total asshole to girls, Which might not be a helpful move.

I'll tell him:

"You can be nice to a girl if you want to but be willing to fucking walk away from her the moment you are not getting the treatment you want."

If you are nice to a lady, but she also sees that you are willing to Walk Away from her and ghost her silly ass anytime she doesn't treat you right, she'll treat you like king. I am speaking from experience tho.

The number 2 thing :
Being nice to a girl isn't even the problem, the problem is being nice to the WRONG girl. Here's the fact that most experience guys can attest to: being good with girls isn't necessary about being good at getting girls in general, is simply about being good in getting with the RIGHT girls and avoiding the wrong ones.

In few minutes of interacting with a lady, I can tell if she's wrong girl that's gonna waste my time, give me unnecessary headaches and add more burden to life. Infact, sometimes, in few seconds I can spot a wrong girl..

Let's play with an hypothetical scenario... Imagine CaveAdullam invite 2 guys to a party he organized. Let's say the 2 guys he invited was I and another random guy; let's just call the other random guy "Wilson"... Wilson is a typical nice guy who's really struggling with girls.
The moment we enter the party, we saw CaveAdullam distance away chilling on a large sofa with about five excited beautiful ladies. From afar, CaveAdullam gave us a sign with his eyes that we should pick our choice from the ladies... One the girls was CaveAdullam babe, so we had to pick from the remaining four girls.

Me and Wilson confidently walk up to the ladies of our choice and sat with them on the large sofa.

Throughout the night, I and the girl I chose was vibing and having fun. But the conversation and vibe between Wilson and girl he chose wasn't cool at all... but they manage to flow with the party vibe.

2 weeks after the party, me and the girl I chose starting dating and doing lots of bedmatics. One month has passed but nothing was working out with Wilson and the girl he chose. The girl was basically playing him and frustrating him. This was giving him headache. Wilson did lots of nice things for her hoping she'd change her behavior towards him but nothing seem to be working... She didn't give a shit....

If you an outside observer you might assume that the reason I succeeded with girl I chose was because I am "good with girls"...

Let's rewind back to the party so you can see what actually happened. From the distance, CaveAdullam gave us sign with his eyes that we should pick our choice from the ladies...
As Wilson walked towards the Sofa, he pick the girl he thinks he likes and was basically salivating for her.

But he made a mistake from the starting. I'll tell you the mistake in a few seconds...

As I walked towards the Sofa, I sharply scan the girls and maintain quick eye contact with them to find out something... I noticed that one of the girls stylishly looked at me quickly from head to toe then turns her head away shyly. That was the girl I chose and sat with

At the party, it looked like we chose the girls, but in reality, the girls chose us.

Wilson made the mistake of liking and tripping for the girl first and then trying his best to make the girl also like him. Wrong move. That is, he picked the wrong the girl, then start doing lots of nice things for her, hoping she changed her behavior and start behaving right towards him.

But I succeeded with the girl I chose because I didn't start tripping for any girl at first, I kept my tripping to myself. I'm the prize to be won. Instead I looked out to see which girl (or girls) is liking me...once I spotted her, all that's left is that I should be bold AF and not act like a simp so I'll won't spoil the vibe between me and her.

Alot of girls already like you as guy but you ruin their likeness for you by acting weak around them.

Through my relationship with this girl I chose, I do nice things for her from time to time if I feel like.. but at every given opportunity I always demonstrate to her that I'm ready to walk away and dump her silly ass if she doesn't treat me right. She respects me for that. And she appreciates and reciprocate my nice act because she knows I'm not using my nice act as a means to get into her pants.

But the girl Wilson chose doesn't appreciate and values his nice act because she knows he only using it as a means to win browny points so she can give him sex. Worse, she now feels entitled to his nice act.

Remember, doing nice for a girl doesn't automatically makes you a simp, but doing nice things for her and trying to use that nice act to win her heart is what makes you a simp.

Nice illustration man.

I actually experienced almost same scenario in March, however, this time I was Wilson. Three ladies were brought to me to pick one, but because of my love for big ass (that love has kinda subside now because of that situation) I neglected two of the other slim girls that were kinda interested in flowing with me. My intuition told me to pick the slim girl in yellow, but the love for big ass on a bum short + alcohol made me jettisoned her. I ended up not having a good sex with the girl at last.

Surprisingly, my friend asked me about the girl 3 days ago and I told him I never bothered about her after that night.

Smile.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:22am On Apr 19, 2022
i926:
How should a guy handle attentions coming frm random ladies & female co-workers trying to flirt? I do snub them and ignore them...I know it's rude.
My female co-workers say I'm always serious doing my own shit.

Should I activate my social mode or continue my partial monk mode?

In my new place of work, it is mummies and old looking ladies that full it.

Unbalanced life! Looooooool.

On a norms, office romance always turn south. Only in rare cases can both parties align properly.

And here the problem lies: women always choose men closer to them + will open more emotionally to these men. And these men in question will perform little to nothing in having their way with these women. Married men + boyfriends that have their spouses in a mixed gender workplace are ignorant of this, many of their spouses also bring stale cums to the table alongside their financial contributions.

Men and women are not meant to coexist in the same space aside the bedroom. Because men will become effeminate as a result of the long duration + will be wear down by women's emotional disturbances making them perform less than their unmarried counterparts. From scientific research, married men experience a decline in testosterone; children also contributes. No wonder majority of crimes are committed by young and single men, men filled with testosterone, adventurous and not burdened with the loads of wives + kids.

Again, this adventurous nature of single men due to their seething testosterone, they are able to make waves in politics, science, economics and does better than married men. However, give the trophy of a great civilization + progress to fathers. According to another research, married men were found more happier than single men; they found joy in rasing a family. Single young men will want to bring everything down because they have nothing to lose. While married men will make tangible sacrifices because they have families to protect - talk about genes for the next generation.

On the otherhand, men and women can't be friends, hence, feelings + sex may happen when in proximity aside their spouses and genetic relations - this is even dependent on the family tree.

Since your instinct do not allow for any amorousness, take a U-turn.

Thanks.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:29am On Apr 19, 2022
It's a new day pillers!!!

You know the drill...Take your pills.

'A pill a day keeps the simp-fever away'

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 4:02am On Apr 19, 2022
Lots of front page materials on Nairaland vindicated TRP teachings. At least, the chance of these will happen will be less if virgins are involved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NuCypher: 4:48am On Apr 19, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
@Pukkalolo

I agree with the second point. Being nice to a bad girl is a terrible thing. A bad girl will see a nice guy as a resource and she will not hesitate to exploit and drain him.

I have also come to the realization that even "decent" girls don't like nice guys through and through. I have seen this happening countless times. Decent girls vibe along with nice guys until they start the hamster wheel rationalization in their head. "Why is he being this nice to me? Hmmmmm this is getting creepy" , "He is treating me too nice, this is now becoming uncomfortable".

It is in men's nature to be nice and meek with women, especially if the girl is perceived to be good. Niceness don't work consistently with good girls. However, having Dark Triad Personality with stated boundaries on what you can accept and what you will not tolerate will get both good girls and bad girls inline and they will probably stay around longer than being just nicee.
The fact is most girls have never been treated nicely by anybody. Not even by their fathers. So when they see someone treating them nice, it immediately raises suspicion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NuCypher: 5:56am On Apr 19, 2022
Trex4:
Thanks so much for the explanation bro. Sorry for the late reply. Personally I'm with you here. I don't want to be super super rich but I just want to be very comfortable to afford what I need and some extra. Some money also to give to charities.

Poor people have issues peculiar to them.
Rich people have problems Peculiar to them too. For example a poor man has an issue of what to eat. A rich man cannot have that issue. A lot of people would love to be like Elon musk but when I looked at him he has some problems too. Like Sec is always on his trail, some socialist "Eat the rich" politicians and radical people don't even want him alive. Can they handle that kind of stress and problems?

Let's all try to make a lot of money. Problems in this life are never going to end but having a good amount of money will surely cut off some of those problems.
Many people may not know it, but the best life you can have is when you are comfortable with just enough money to live a good life, have a good car, go on vacations, etc....the basic things. That's the middle ground and it is the best devoid of stress, worry, and many other things that plague the mind. Being too rich is a very big problem. So is being too poor. The problem is when middle-class people look at the fame that come to rich people, they feel like having some of that. They want to be in the news like Elon Musk and have influence like Barack Obama, etc. But they don't know yet if they can actually handle all the stress and worry that come with that. And it's not small worry, I assure you. Some of these guys can't even open Twitter without seeing the abuse random strangers are raining at them. And it takes a strong mental mind to fend off such abuses and insults. Some of these rich guys cannot do the things they want and can never have their old lives back. They can't go wrong on an investment, else it will be disastrous for them. They can actually lose their fortune in the blink of an eye because it is often all tied up in stocks and equity that may lose value once Russia invades Ukraine, for example. Look at the trouble Abramovich is going through right now. Dude probably has 1/2 of his net worth cleanly shaved off at this moment and he is in the public eye. That stress alone can probably kill him. Some news channel were reporting earlier that he was borrowing money to pay his staff. Look at him these days, he looks stressed af. Or is it the former owner of Leicester that crashed in that his helicopter or Kobe Bryant that crashed in an helicopter too? Those are the risks they face. Urgently rushing somwhere and not checking that some of the dangerous equipment they use daily may have problem. Kobe probably was flying helicoper at a rate 10x normal. A regular middle-class person who is living a basic life may not even fly an helicopter in 2 years and in that period Kobe may fly over 20 times. THat's 20times more likely to die sooner than a regular middle-class guy.

Reasoning through this thing is very simple. The middle ground is always the best. And that applies to TRP as well. Don't be too nice and don't be a dick. That's why I never get all these guys saying don't give woman money. Why not? Just don't fulfil all her demands. ANd if she assks for 10k, give her 3k or 4k even if you have 20k. Trust me, she will stay on your tail forever, especially if she knows you could actually give her that 20k and more. This is how I have one instagram model on my tail now and anytime I go to nigeria, there is no way I won't bed that chick.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by preacherdark(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2022
The 5th entry of The Rational Male will soon be released. The Player Handbook (Game).

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2022
Pukkalolo:

This particular scenario played out during this recent Easter holidays.. my brother's gf a corp member invited two of her friends over. I noticed them in the sitting room on my way out.
Coming back in later, I noticed they're still around so I initiated a card game to bring everybody together.
Meanwhile I noticed there's this particular one of this girls that's behaving mushy around me tho I like the other one more
I put on my redpill armour and go with the very bright greenlight,they were meant to leave that evening but I convinced her to go the next day, since yesterday is also work free day.
She was able to convince her other friend too, later in the evening I organized booze and music inside the sitting room, just like a party.
This girl was grinding me so hard effortlessly with lap dance and all, at some point she told me even her boyfriend is not getting this kind of kingly treatment from her o
Her friend started vibing with my other friend too, (we're three guys in the house) maybe so as not to be left out or that's who she likes I don't know. Altho I know my friend is a nice guy and he will eventually loose the girl that I'm very certain of.
Me and this girl ended up in my room sha, she's in a distant relationship. And her friend slept in the other guy's room, be said nothing happened (probably they're still in talking stage.lol)
Actually I've been looking for a good time to write this story but this your illustration made it a bit easier to put it out.
I might have lost the other lady, if I had followed what I liked myself altho I don't know if she likes me too but her light is not brightly greeeen.
Dear brothers 99.9% of the time, Redpill won't fail. Perhaps,the old me would have followed my choice.
Anyways sha, my birthday's coming soon and babe promised me two new tyres, hopefully she fulfills it na she sabi cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2022
palmshots:

This particular scenario played out during this recent Easter holidays.. my brother's gf a corp member invited two of her friends over. I noticed them in the sitting room on my way out.

Anyways sha, my birthday's coming soon and babe promised me two new tyres, hopefully she fulfills it na she sabi cheesy

If Dem born you well,no invite me to that party to eat asun and drink cold Heineken. Na premium vawulence that day. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CappedCaptain: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2022
boninho:

Below is the simple draft I use as a beginner( DevOps Engineer) but there's certainly more beyond these

Foundation Layer
Operating system: Linux
Programming language: Python, GoLang
Public Cloud: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure

End to end process automation pipeline
Configure: Terraform, Ansible
Version: Gitlab
Package: Docker, Lambda
Deploy: Jenkins, Codedeploy
Run: ECS, Kubernetes
Monitor: ELK Stack, Prometheus

However, the test phase is missing in the process automation pipeline draft above. That's another aspect to consider.

Good day sir, I know how to use most of these tools, but I haven’t been able to get gigs

How do I go about it

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sinfultrust: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Samod1:
I love this post
I will teach you how to make money in Nigeria without refferals
Send me message on WhatsApp from my signature below for the tutorial
Note: the tutorial is totally free

I'm interested sir, how do I go about it? Can't find your WhatsApp info...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sabbiboi: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
CaveAdullam:

And here the problem lies: women always choose men closer to them + will open more emotionally to these men. And these men in question will perform little to nothing in having their way with these women. Married men + boyfriends that have their spouses in a mixed gender workplace are ignorant of this, many of their spouses also bring stale cums to the table alongside their financial contributions.

Men and women are not meant to coexist in the same space aside the bedroom. Because men will become effeminate as a result of the long duration + will be wear down by women's emotional disturbances making them perform less than their unmarried counterparts. From scientific research, married men experience a decline in testosterone; children also contributes. No wonder majority of crimes are committed by young and single men, men filled with testosterone, adventurous and not burdened with the loads of wives + kids.

On the otherhand, men and women can't be friends, hence, feelings + sex may happen when in proximity aside their spouses and genetic relations - this is even dependent on the family tree.

Since your instinct do not allow for any amorousness, take a U-turn.

Thanks.

Psychology explains it as Propinquity Effect : That when two opposite sex have close contact with each other, maybe on a daily, it's likely they develop feelings.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CODMOK: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
sinfultrust:

I'm interested sir, how do I go about it? Can't find your WhatsApp info...

Guy, no reason am o unless you get 2k wey u wan waste. If you are good at referrals, no problem sha.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
sabbiboi:

Psychology explains it as Propinquity Effect : That when two opposite sex have close contact with each other, maybe on a daily, it's likely they develop feelings.

Never knew about this effect duuuh.

Let me check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Modified.

It goes beyond the opposite sex though. I will loosely classify it as the tribal mentality. Anyways, it all boils down to the fact that humans love social bonding and they bond well with those closer to them because they share similar values and culture.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
richkal:
Lots of front page materials on Nairaland vindicated TRP teachings. At least, the chance of these will happen will be less if virgins are involved.

Hmmnnn.....

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Society's accepted version of what a man should be...

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pukkalolo:

What are they?

The number 1 thing:

I'll tell him:

The number 2 thing :

A lot of girls already like you as guy but you ruin their likeness for you by acting weak around them.

Words on marble.
I can't thank you enough.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bekermann(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

Once again a good girl/woman will almost never be a victim of rape.

This is 99% of rape cases, there's always a female that's either willing or undecided, but regretted the outcome of the event. But people will rush to quickly call men thrash and scum by hearing the cry of the "victim" not knowing the full story.

It appears that the boy is even the victim. I thought these broad reach the teen age before turning to harlots, now the new world order is catching them young.

Absolutely!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
DAY 109, REDPILL 2022

Women are always coming with the idea of "he must have something to offer, else, I forget about him". But will want you to expect nothing in return, save their appearance + other relationship jamborees coined as "romance".

The relationship cannot be equal but can be mutual, and the value provided by one should suffice the lack of the other.

Men, avoid parasites!

Authority: Don't settle for less.

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
That 13 year old girl’s situation is nothing more than what I call fatherless behavior. Up till now I haven’t seen or heard about her father so that means he is absent in her life or his influence is too weak and dominated by his wife. You know what happens when weak men or single women raise daughters and sons.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
That 13 year old girl’s situation is nothing more than what I call fatherless behavior. Up till now I haven’t seen or heard about her father so that means he is absent in her life or his influence is too weak and dominated by his wife. You know what happens when weak men or single women raise daughters and sons.

Yah bless you brother. I never got to hear anything from those kids fathers. The loss of a father in a family is something that cannot be quantified.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:

I think the father of the girl at this point don't even need to show up on social media.

It has nothing to do with a weak man, many people knowing what social media and publicity is don't like to be in the public eye.
It doesn't necessarily mean he isn't still the shotcaller

He's probably running his dirty job behind the curtains,
if you had listened to the video the girls mother made, you'd hear when she said she never wanted to involve the husband, and at some point she told them she'd be forced to tell the husband if the issue wasn't what they initially told her.

For me too, I see no reason the man should come to social media ranting like a little girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Yah bless you brother. I never got to hear anything from those kids fathers. The loss of a father in a family is something that cannot be quantified.
Lack of a strong masculine father in a girl’s life will make her seek for cheap validation and attention because she was denied it. We all know how they seek for attention, what’s the one thing that gives them attention on a platter, sexualizing themselves for the enjoyment of strangers. I am speaking from what I have seen in real life, not psychology textbooks.

I know two different girls (20 and 21) whose fathers left their moms and disappeared when they were babies. One of them posts videos and pictures of herself on Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp every day, I mean she makes thousands of these pictures and videos to post, she literally never misses a day. She’s so obsessed with posting pictures and videos of herself that frankly I think her situation borders on actual mental disorder.

The other girl goes in and out of depression at least 5 times monthly. She keeps deleting and reinstalling her Instagram and WhatsApp just to make people text her to check up on her.

Frankly I love sex with girls with daddy issues, they are so eager to please in the bedroom, they will let you try all sort of sh*ts with them grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmaodet, Philosopher1979 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.