Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2977960 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:38am On May 01, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

If the said neighbour is a married woman or single mother your best bet is to run

if she's just a hornyy single girl that's being craving for your dlck, ugliness shouldn't be a hindrance not to succumb to her obvious sexual requests,at least u are not looking for a potential wife

Woo her she's already subconsciously invested, unless you want to be called a GAY
self worth bro, not all girls ur going sex with, she's not his type so let him friend zone her

Like me if fat girls or ugly giving me mad greenlight, I'll just break the light ND tell her to move on

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:47am On May 01, 2022
DieRich5:
self worth bro, not all girls ur going sex with, she's not his type so let him friend zone her

Like me if fat girls or ugly giving me mad greenlight, I'll just break the light ND tell her to move on

Thank you for this

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 12:29pm On May 01, 2022
DieRich5:

Exactly.
Girls don't waste time to toss you off if they don't find you attractive, whey then should you consider unattractive girls?
Only a man with no options will do such.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:44pm On May 01, 2022
satandeterrible:

Exactly.
Girls don't waste time to toss you off if they don't find you attractive, whey then should you consider unattractive girls?

Gbam

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

Then what do u want us to do again, help u terminate her life for u undecided
Comrade, I can see the vawulence signals..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 1:09pm On May 01, 2022
DieRich5:
I greet everyone here...

Okay, most people here talk say dem run 3-6 months without sex ND things become different but my case is different 26days of no sex I started feeling pain down below so the 27days I have sex ND the pain stopped

The pain stops after sometime. Your hunger for sex is the cause of the pain but you’ll deny it’s not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2022
Hehehe

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2022
Tips for Kings

Happy new month!

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2022
Sometimes we just want to go out and start preaching the redpill, we want people to know that we are cold and Taliban, we want people to see that we are different and know what they don't... But we have to try as much as possible to desist from doing such.

This is an advice that cannot be overemphasized.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 2:28pm On May 01, 2022
satandeterrible:

Exactly.

Nobody should take this monicker seriously. He is Labadi69 aka Tranquility245.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 3:10pm On May 01, 2022
Winnerly:

Nobody should take this monicker seriously. He is Labadi69 aka Tranquility245.

You are a very jobless troll. Very jobless…

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 3:40pm On May 01, 2022
Tranquility2345:

You are a very jobless troll. Very jobless…

Now you have resorted to cheap photoshop to black mail me

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2022
What's with these trolls that open multiple accounts? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:23pm On May 01, 2022
Carcholce:

The pain stops after sometime. Your hunger for sex is the cause of the pain but you’ll deny it’s not.
Really cheesy na the new girl wey I run for the period cause am be dat na ND she gat mad body lipsrsealed cheesy

I'll go again for 1 month, starting tomorrow, meh I just wanna complete it ND get rest of mind jor

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
Why it is good to avoid the spirit of “Oneitis”

I’ll mix English and pidgin to send this message from the gods. Nor carry “one” woman matter for head. It is safer to date 7 women than to date one woman. grin. Wahala!!

When you date several women, it gives you new experiences about “another” woman and women in general. In pidgin English; “your eye go open”

It is not the women that opened your eyes, it is you that will notice different and distinctive traits.

What most men are doing wrong is, they have that one woman they are simpishly in love with while they have other girlfriends they cheat with. A real Alpha doesn’t have one woman he’s in love with. He has women that he is in love with because they satisfy his needs according to entertainment, finances and emotions.

You can decide to have just one woman that knows you can have 7 more.

And you can chose to have women and use them for your sexual needs, or you can use them for other needs without sexual contacts. Any of these methods works good provided you are not possess by the spirit of Oneitis.

All the 8 women will stick by you when they know there could be a number 9 at anytime.

The Gods have spoken.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2022
Carcholce:

I’ll mix English and pidgin to send this message from the gods. Nor carry “one” woman matter for head. It is safer to date 7 women than to date one woman. grin. Wahala!!

When you date several women, it gives you new experiences about “another” woman and women in general. In pidgin English; “your eye go open”

It is not the women that opened your eyes, it is you that will notice different and distinctive traits.

What most men are doing wrong is, they have that one woman they are simpishly in love with while they have other girlfriends they cheat with. A real Alpha doesn’t have one woman he’s in love with. He has women that he is in love with because they satisfy his needs according to entertainment, finances and emotions.

You can either chose to have women and use them for your sexual needs, or you can use them for other needs without sexual contacts. Both works good provided you are not possess by the spirit of Oneitis.

All the 7 women will stick by you when they know they know there could be a number 8 at anytime.

The Gods have spoken.
The Gods are wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 5:03pm On May 01, 2022
sajmark:
Sometimes we just want to go out and start preaching the redpill, we want people to know that we are cold and Taliban, we want people to see that we are different and know what they don't... But we have to try as much as possible to desist from doing such.

This is an advice that cannot be overemphasized.

Exactly. I stopped trying to save people when I read a quote from corporate Machiavelli's essay. He was quoting illimitable man. I can only paraphrase it now ;

"The game is to be sold not told. If told,the intelligent will see you as evil and a monster and the dumb will see you as a weirdo"

I tried looking for the exact quote with no success.

And of course, I don't decide because I read but after reading and observing it to be true.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 6:32pm On May 01, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 6:38pm On May 01, 2022
DieRich5:

Word

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 6:42pm On May 01, 2022
CANDYDADDY grin:

If the said neighbour is a married woman or single mother your best bet is to run

if she's just a hornyy single girl that's being craving for your dlck, ugliness shouldn't be a hindrance not to succumb to her obvious sexual requests,at least u are not looking for a potential wife

Woo her she's already subconsciously invested, unless you want to be called a GAY

Woo a fat ugly girl, you must be out of your mind.

Ps: you can delete your lame quotes but we will edit it for you backgrin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2022
Carcholce:

You can decide to have just one woman that knows you can have 7 more.

And you can chose to have women and use them for your sexual needs, or you can use them for other needs without sexual contacts. Any of these methods works good provided you are not possess by the spirit of Oneitis.

All the 8 women will stick by you when they know there could be a number 9 at anytime.

The Gods have spoken.

ISEEEEEE !!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 7:31pm On May 01, 2022
I have always said we know the loser of the game even before it ends.

It is definitely not a redpilled man who is worth his weight in gold.

This show won't be over soon so relax and enjoy. cool

"You mean I get to do whatever I want---and then leave? Great!" grin

Please don't try to save them, make we seff enjoy the feminist movement. Next on the block will be horses..... At least they have longer something grin

Lmfao.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 7:43pm On May 01, 2022
In today's world, being a ho is the rule. Being a non-ho is the exception.

Following Robert's illustration of generational patterns, the next generation of women are likely to act like the grandmothers of this generation of women. They may embody the true definition of positive femininity,but that's in later years.

Na this generation own naim i wan dey observe and enjoy.
Positive masculinity!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

She probably likes you, and hasn't seen the proof that u are emotionally invested enough. So she wants u to get more emotionally invested into her and get some assurrance from you. She's not sure yet.
All of this is to make u fall more for her, so that she can be free to branchswing around with a mind of security from you. That's the psychology
Truer words have not been said thanks Sir. The girl cheats I know but me I don't care and just enjoy the cuntry she f""k with small time niggas I've got bigger dreams. I turned her to fwb already I just don't want to get hurt so I keep my emotions on check but the recent kindness touch me chai. Fear catch me I initiate breakup asap but she said no.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2022
What betas fail to understand is that all the financial, emotional, dependable support you could possibly offer a woman is no substitute for raw, unmitigated, chemical desire.

#RM

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maak400: 10:04pm On May 01, 2022
You're right. Look at the issue of insecurity in Nigeria, no one is truly free. We're all praying not to fall into the hands of kidnappers, traffic robbers, terrorists/bandits, ritualists etc. The failed leadership and corruption has brought insecurity to everyone's doorstep. If the individuals in a country are peaceful and orderly, the society will be conducive and that's when we can actually live freely.
CaveAdullam:
Man, your personal freedom and how you choose to live your life is limited as far as this world is concern. You're not fully independent as you think, humans are dependent on one another of lesser or greater powers who have various influences on their lives. What separates you and others in periods of chaos is time. (Take the Russia vs Ukraine war for example, some died the first day the war broke out, while others died few days ago).

In my country, Nigeria, few days ago, a train was attacked by terrorists, lives and properties were lost. Victims involved were men and women living their lives freely, hoping for a successful journey and a bright future ahead. But hundreds of them never made it to the next day. Why? Poor governance! Hope you're seeing the need for peace and order which must be obtained at all cost.

Stop limiting your focus to just sex, sex, sex! I know it's an evolutionary instinct and not bad in any way, but if there's no peace and order to a larger extent, how can you fvck peacefully and reproduce kids who will continue your genetic line? We are intellectual animals, our instincts are still there but our brains are still making calculations. And calculative brains looks out for comfortable environments before mating.

Men don't need to go back to the plantation. And that's not the case I'm making. (Anyways, writer's motive + reader's understanding do conflict sometimes).

The ship has sailed fine, but as men, are we going to fvck all days and watch ourselves + families go down the drain? If men never sustained civilization, you and I wouldn't have been here today, especially the African populace. If few men in the manosphere already concluded that men are already lost and no way out, why TRP? Why improve ourselves? Why select for the best?

Why because we all have the future in mind, one to be lived in peace and order.

Just imagine, yesterday, Elon Musk became a major shareholder in Twitter, and the world heard it. It means that Elon Musk can play major role there and decides on many twitter affairs.

Now, had it been men in position of power and leadership are TRP aware, do you not know that peace and order will be achieved. Is it not men because of rapaciousness + emasculation made them feign to the decline of the family unit and the rise of woke culture and feminism?

To restore law and order is very simple. But it is only those in power that can fix it. Even if I'm a member of the military, I'm still under a president, and if the president is unwilling for a positive change it means that my military efforts are waste, hence, my withdrawal.

A simp employer can terminate your appointment. A simp legislators can pass useless policies. A simp neighbor can kill you for reprimanding your wife. A simp society can mob you to death if you're wrongly accused of getting into a fight or fight with a woman. Your TRP awareness will not be reasoned by simps when they take their turns on you in every sector of your life.

Divorce is taking a very negative turn on men because of femcentric laws. Now, the man has decided HIS PERSONAL FREEDOM from his matrimonial home, but is he REALLY FREE?

Man, this thing is bigger and above sex, and that's the way I see it. Other people's actions must definitely affect you whether positively or negatively regardless of whether you like it or not. The best is to watch out for yourself and savour every moments, because truly there is NO PERSONAL FREEDOM. And in calamity, death is cocksure for all except it is apprehended.

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2022
okrikaboi:

Truer words have not been said thanks Sir. The girl cheats I know but me I don't care and just enjoy the cuntry she f""k with small time niggas I've got bigger dreams. I turned her to fwb already I just don't want to get hurt so I keep my emotions on check but the recent kindness touch me chai. Fear catch me I initiate breakup asap but she said no.

WOMEN FINNESSES MEN WITH KINDNESS TO MAKE MEN CONSIDERATE TOWARDS THEM (WOMEN)
IN ORDER FOR MEN TO LOOSE GUARD AND BE DOMINATED BY WOMEN

THEY ARE NOT KIND
"JUST JAPA"

SHE IS NOT KIND
HER COLOUR WOULD REVEAL ITSELF TO YOU OVERTIME

YOU (MAN) ARE NOT KIND OR NICE
YOUR COLOUR WOULD REVEAL TO HER OVERTIME, WHEN SHE DONE CONTROLLING YOU, WHEN SHE DONE MILKING YOU DRY, AFTER SHE DONE MANIPULATING YOU FOR HER OWN WICKED ADVANTAGES AND YOU BEEN AT THE PAINFUL LOOSING ENDS

A WOMAN'S KINDNESS TO A MAN MAKES HIM EMOTIONAL AND TOO SOFT, IT'S MORE EASIER FOR A WOMAN TO PENETRATE A KIND, WEAK AND SOFT MAN
(STOP BEING NICE TO WOMEN)

THAT'S WHY WOMEN STRUGGLE AGGRESSIVELY, THEY FIND IT HARD AND FAIL TO PENETRATE WICKED, STRONG AND HARD MEN

BLUE PILL PREACHES ABOUT LOVE TOWARDS WOMEN, IT IS TOO TRUE 100%

WHAT DO REDPILL PREACHES ABOUT WOMEN? (YOURS TO ANSWER)

NICENESS IS UNDER KINDNESS AND IT IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS

"WICKEDNESS" IS A SIGN OF STRENGTH
"KINDNESS" IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS

"HATRED" IS A SIGN OF STRENGTH (EMOTIONLESSNESS, REMORSELESSNESS)

"LOVE" IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS
(EMOTIONAL, REMORSEFULNESS)

NOTE: DO NOT GIVE KINDNESS TO A WOMAN, SHE WILL RETURN YOU WICKEDNESS

DO NOT EMOTIONALLY INVOLVE YOUR FEELINGS FOR BEAUTIFUL AND UGLY FACES
IT'S A WARNING
JUST PUMP HER AND DUMP HER

EXAMPLE: YOU GOT A BLOOD SISTER,
SHE AT THE MALL, SHE ON HER OWN MINDING HER BUSINESS, WHAT DO YOU THINK A REDPILLER WILL TAKE HER FOR ONCE HE SPOTS HER?
HE WOULD TAKE HER FOR "NOTHING" SAKE

ONLY TWO SHITS ON HIS MIND
IT IS EITHER HE GAMES HER (MAKE HER WET) OR IGNORE HER

HE KNOWS HE MUST NEVER TAKE HER SERIOUSLY, HE MUST NOT WORSHIP HER, PEDESTALIZE HER OR GIVE HER NONE OF HIS ATTENTIONS

THAT REDPILL GUY WILL JUST TREAT HER LIKE NOTHING, YOU SHOULD KNOW SHE MEANS NOTHING TO HIM
(U CAN IMAGINE, YOUR OWN BLOOD SISTER FOR THAT MATTER)

THAT IS HOW YOU SHOULD SEE WOMEN BRO, LIKE NOTHING NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS OR TO BE TAKEN TOO IMPORTANT

REMEMBER WE ALL HAVE SISTERS, MEN THAT ARE UNPLUGGED FROM THE MATRIX WILL SEE ALL OUR SISTERS AS NOTHING TO THEM (UNPLUGGED MEN)

YOU MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER TO TREAT HER LIKE NOTHING OR TREAT HER LIKE A USELESS TOOL TO YOU

NOTE: OTHER REPILL NIGGAS WOULD NOT TAKE THIS REDPILLER'S (REDPILL DUDE THAT SPOTS YOUR BLOOD SIS AT THE MALL) SISTERS SERIOUSLY TOO, YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT IS HOW THE THING GOES

A WOMAN THAT GIVES YOU KINDNESS WANTS TO TEST YOUR STORM MAY BE
YOUR STORM IS CALM
(STRENGTH OR YOUR STORM IS FIRM)

OR MAY BE YOUR STORM IS WAVY
(WEAKNESS OR YOUR STORM IS SHAKING)

YOU GIVE HER WICKEDNESS

SHE GIVES YOU KINDNESS (SHE GOT TO BE NICE TO YOU, ONLY IF YOU DOMINATE HER)

YOU GIVE HER KINDNESS
(STOP BEING NICE TO WOMEN)

SHE GIVES YOU WICKEDNESS

SHE GIVES YOU WICKEDNESS
(DONT BE AFRAID OF HER)

YOU MUST GIVE HER WICKEDNESS
(SHE MUST BOW DOWN BEFORE YOU)

SHE IS SHIT-TESTING YOU TO SEE IF YOU ARE STRONG AND NOT WEAKED OR MOVED BY HER FOOLERY (MANIPULATIONS)

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN A WOMAN IS TRYING TO MANIPULATE YOU TOWARDS YOUR SOFT SIDE AT THAT POINT IN TIME, YOU REALISE IT'S YOUR DUTY TO GUARD YOUR SOFT SIDE AGGRESIVELY WITH YOUR DEFENSIVE ARMOUR

WOMEN KINDNESS MAKES MEN MELT TO A POINT OF NO RETURN
FROM SOLID TO LIQUID.

THAT'S THE END

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2022
EVEN IF YOU ARE A REDPILLER, OTHER REDPILLERS WILL NEVER EVER TAKE YOUR SISTERS SERIOUSLY

THE SAME WAY YOU WILL NEVER EVER TAKE OTHER REDPILLERS SISTERS SERIOUSLY

ONLY IF YOU ARE UNPLUGGED FROM THE DAMN MATRIX WILL YOU UNDERSTAND

THAT IS HOW THE THING GOES

IF YOU BELIEVE LIKE
IF YOU DOUBT SHARE

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sabbiboi: 11:26am On May 02, 2022
Strictly redpill song cool

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 115, REDPILL 2022

Guys, don't wait to hit it big; use the little you have to beautify yourself a little. And gradually, you'll become as beautiful as desired.

You are not there yet, but at least you are moving.

Authority: Take good care of yourself.

Words of wisdom

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:51am On May 02, 2022
Martinez39s, have you seen this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7105598/girlfriend-ignored-me-party-she

Pay close attention to who the OP is.

It is one thing to form hard guy online, when it is time for actions to speak louder than words, we separate "men" from "MEN"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 12:35pm On May 02, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
i thought it one of you guys that roasted pstdapo for copying another's post without reference, Nigerian are fvckin bastard hypocrites angry

Adedapo Adedara Adedinu is a low-life and a chronic plagiarist and wannabe 'thought leader' and 'redpill content creator.' The joke's on you thinking Jeshal isn't PstDapo. Or plenty other monikers in this thread. Only him plagiarises here- it's his signature. Has been stealing y'all posts right from time and then when he gets caught and called out, he comes to his defense with his numerous alternates, like the one below running amok in the politics section and insulting his worthless mother.

Banchotmods:
Ya fucki ah face ye. This isa not ah prostitution ah thread. Ya fuckouttaya ya donkey ye

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.