Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768722 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 12:50pm On May 02, 2022
CANDYDADDY:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

fuckin stupid hypocrite

one reason i don't take many of you people boosting about being an alphamale seriously, most of u are hard online but so soft to women outside the world

apart from some real men i read their post here,the rest i just swipe it, you had to delete ur post when i pointed u out, but u roasted that poor man that time, KARMA grin

Why am I not surprised? Legend has it that he wanna get some of this P.

Oops, it's actually his words on record, sorry.

He actually roasted himself.

That dude is sick and it's all part of a charade. undecided Some smokescreen shii.

I mean, what normal human being in their right mind would be using monikers such as blo.odysp.erm, bu.shyan.us?

It can only be madness. And since he's decided not to stay confined to a mental institution, I’ll help him drag his testicles out here.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:55pm On May 02, 2022
Calibrator:
Martinez39s, have you seen this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7105598/girlfriend-ignored-me-party-she

Pay close attention to who the OP is.

It is one thing to form hard guy online, when it is time for actions to speak louder than words, we separate "men" from "MEN"
I was just laughing when I saw the OP name cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:38pm On May 02, 2022
Women just are. men must become.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 2:02pm On May 02, 2022
We must continue to ignore trolls and females on this thread.
This is crucial to the longevity of this thread. Resist the urge to reply. Ignore them and they'll get tired.

Redpill forever.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seandisputed(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2022
Calibrator:
Martinez39s, have you seen this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7105598/girlfriend-ignored-me-party-she

It is one thing to form hard guy online, when it is time for actions to speak louder than words, we separate "men" from "MEN"
Lol.. e be things.
The tough ones online are usually the first to melt under pressure.offline.
I don't take everyone here too serious.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:41pm On May 02, 2022
Calibrator:

I come online these days to see lotta blue pilled comments masquerading as redpill,I just laugh.
Some are more delusional than the female folks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 3:09pm On May 02, 2022
satandeterrible:
This is crucial to the longevity of this thread. Resist the urge to reply. Ignore them and they'll get tired.

Redpill forever.

Nobody should take this clown seriously. This is Labadi69 aka Tranquility245 aka etc

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2022
Cold... More of this please.

EID MUBARAK to our Muslim Comrades.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2022
Tips for Kings

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:36pm On May 02, 2022
Now this fvcking cracked me up grin grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Whitemagic: 4:37pm On May 02, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

Dark Triads are dark traits people generally believe to be bad. But women love these traits (sub-consciously). They will never openly accept it, but these traits turn them on. They will say they love nice, deligent, bla bla...guys, however if you look at their dating history they have dated the jerks and the worst of all.

Dark Triads consist of three major traits: Manipulative, Psycopathy and Self-conceitedness.

They love guys who lie alot and they see cockiness and arrogance as confidence. They are also drawn to men who love themselves and men who you don't care a bit them. That is why some girls run away faster if you are nice and you treat them with priority than a guy who is indifferent.

Note that these traits can be also good if you explore it for good reasons.

Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2022
Calibrator:

Well, I really have nothing to say. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 5:12pm On May 02, 2022
sajmark:
Tips for Kings
These pictures, especially the second and third pictures are very important truths.

Body language and appearance tells your story before your even open your mouth.

A poplar quote goes "Act as if you are the king or act as if you do not give a damn who the king is".

The importance of a very high level of self esteem and self confidence cannot be overemphasised. Most of the time, your level of self confidence and self esteem is portrayed by your body language.

However, developing a good amount of self confidence isn't an overnight process.
Its a gradual consistent effort to internalise it into your subconscious that you are the prize.
Read books, especially on self development.
Work out daily.
Double your efforts - business, academics or otherwise.

Constantly remind yourself that you are a really great guy and act like it.
In no time, your levels of self confidence will grow astronomically.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 5:26pm On May 02, 2022
Calibrator:

wasn't surprise itwas KingOg though..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 5:28pm On May 02, 2022
satandeterrible:

Redpill forever.

Nigga,this your monicker ehh

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2022
What do you call this? I’m crying shocked

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2022
satandeterrible:

These pictures, especially the second and third pictures are very important truths.

Body language and appearance tells your story before your even open your mouth.

A poplar quote goes "Act as if you are the king or act as if you do not give a damn who the king is".

The importance of a very high level of self esteem and self confidence cannot be overemphasised. Most of the time, your level of self confidence and self esteem is portrayed by your body language.

However, developing a good amount of self confidence isn't an overnight process.
Its a gradual consistent effort to internalise it into your subconscious that you are the prize.
Read books, especially on self development.
Work out daily.
Double your efforts - business, academics or otherwise.

Constantly remind yourself that you are a really great guy and act like it.
In no time, your levels of self confidence will grow astronomically.
Very nice input bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 6:22pm On May 02, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7107323/dad-party-she-right-reasons

Your bro just wrote an update.

I swear if I were you, knowing how much I hate to waste my time, I will probably be crying for all those times I dignified him with a comprehensive response.

Na man be this abi wetin?

Redpiller in the mud.

Lesson for all thread members.
Filter what you assimilate from this thread well before digesting.
Martinez39s:
Well, I really have nothing to say. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2022
grin
When peeps have no idea of what the redpill entails, they start to spew garb
Is having a better life for yourself against what the TRP teaches?

Normally posts like this would have gotten me triggered as the person that posted this made reference to nairaland. But I took solace in the fact that I personally, I know better

Please more input

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 6:35pm On May 02, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Nigga,this your monicker ehh
Lool..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 6:53pm On May 02, 2022
Kiiikiiikiiii...
A nigga said all Naija gals are Useless Including your sisters..
How true is this

Like if you say yes.. Share iffu say nah..

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Kiiikiiikiiii...

A nigga said all Naija gals are Useless Including your sisters..

How true is this

Like if you say yes..
Share iffu say nah..
Mosdii!

Man was loud with that trademark remarks and had to rub it in the face of Nairaland females and mods. I guess his ban would last a lifetime.
His culinary skills was top-notch even most of the 'useless' beings dare not drag that with him but the nigga ehnnnnn...

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2022
Calibrator:
https://www.nairaland.com/7107323/dad-party-she-right-reasons

Your bro just wrote an update.

I swear if I were you, knowing how much I hate to waste my time, I will probably be crying for all those times I dignified him with a comprehensive response.

Na man be this abi wetin?

Redpiller in the mud.

Lesson for all thread members.
Filter what you assimilate from this thread well before digesting.
You are right. With the way he was gyrating all over this thread in the past and was solemnly promising to singlehandedly take the red pill to the next level and show us the better way (the street way), one would have expected him to properly appraise the situation and acted aptly. grin

Anyway, the beef between redpillers and KiÑg0G goes a long way; only those who are unaware of the genesis of the beef and his actions would think we were just attacking him for not conforming to the redpill tenets or for just being from the ashewo thread. Despite my displeasure, I wish him, as a fellow man, all the best in his dealings with females.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:24pm On May 02, 2022
DAY 122, REDPILL 2022

1. Appreciation indicates that what you give is valuable + you are valuable.

2. When the other end receive with contempt and murmuring, you either withdraw what you've given or stop giving.

3. You don't give above your means. You should give according to your wish.

4. Don't give because you've been gaslighted, if you do so, you'll start giving from stolen pots.

5. When you and what you give is compared to others, neglect such person.

6. Giving can be a form of manipulation depending on which hand you used in giving and the hand that received.

7. By the way, you can open close mouths by tipping, and also form relationships too.

8. Relationship where giving is neither mutual nor reciprocating is a parasitic one. It doesn't necessarily mean to be equal on both sides, but mutual. Both want to be pleased.

9. Those that value you based on what you give are bootlickers, they are friends at sunrise and enemies at midnight. You need allies not unstable bootlickers.

10. Before you give, give yourself first. You can't help the weak if you are not strong enough. And neither can you help the poor if you are not a cent richer.

11. Those that cannot help without you giving even when friendship has been established must not be continued with when you have gained balance.

12. Friendships predicated on material resources rather than loyalty, sincerity and love are fickle, unstable and unnecessary.

13. Do not sow your seeds on hard grounds, if their hearts are not soft like a fertile soil, they will never regard the life you are sowing inside of them.

This musing is getting deeper, let me stop here.

Authority: Guard yourself and resources.

52 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
sajmark:
Tips for Kings

The third slide is top notch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 02, 2022
Reminder

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 9:16pm On May 02, 2022
Just had a hunch that Reno may be Cave or Martinez

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2022
One of the great downfalls of men today is too much female influence in their lives, to the point that it’s become stigma. Beware the guy with too many or exclusively female friends. This might make for the plot of stupid movies, but most women are wary of guys with so many female friends that they question their being able to relate with and be Men.

#RM

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2022
Winnerly:
Just had a hunch that Reno may be Cave or Martinez
Proofs?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drmikeadams(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Mosdii!

Man was loud with that trademark remarks and had to rub it in the face of Nairaland females and mods. I guess his ban would last a lifetime.
His culinary skills was top-notch even most of the 'useless' beings dare not drag that with him but the nigga ehnnnnn...

He is a legend ....he was right after all..Nigerian girls are useless..all of them grin grin

Intact they have become more useless this 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drmikeadams(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2022
olamoses75:
What do you call this? I’m crying shocked

Wimpy simp

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2022
Just coming in now. I am married already with 2 children in a foreign country. My wife manipulates everyone, disrespects me, cooks once a week, but acts like an angel to neighbors and friends. How can redpill help me. What pages can I read from.

Thanks

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.