Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769524 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 7:05pm On May 07, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Fat Prince, how can becoming popular increase your chances of living long? You don dey beer parlour already? undecided

cool @beer parlour

Michael Jackson says hi to him.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Fat Prince, how can becoming popular increase your chances of living long? You don dey beer parlour already? undecided
Like I said, it's one of the mysteries of life. When you are popular or famous (I don't mean notorious) it means there's a value you are giving people and with that the people will always wish you to be around. It's with their mind, they so it subconsciously. It's created a sort of protective force around you. I don't know how to explain it to you. I found this out from one of my reasoning moment of how this is this and that is that. I feel ratio of popular people dying before 70 is like 1:50 or more sef.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

cool @beer parlour

Michael Jackson says hi to him.
I knew someone was going to mention Micheal. But however you feel that Micheal is probably the most popular person on earth then, he's still one of the exceptions I mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 07, 2022
i926, you are too disciplined, too rigid... strict, you speak your mind freely. My female co-workers have formed an alliance cuz I corrected one which was rude to a customer. Behind the scene, I'm already making a move to take out their leader thereby rendering others like lost & scared sheeps without shepherd. I believe thats how I will instill fear on others.

Stay confident, untamable...uncontrollable, ruthless, but never be loud.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by michigang: 7:57pm On May 07, 2022
Smartb0y:

Bro, the signals are what we call "green light" , don't matter if it's a stranger or your neighbour.

Which brings us back to cold approach and green light
for us that are looking forward to having a girlfriend. is it okay to approach and toast a girl you saw on the street knowing fully well you may never see her again?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by michigang: 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
sajmark:

The argument has always been between COLD APPROACH with or without Choosing Signals (green light).
The argument was never about warm approach, but guys are quick to condemn cold approach in general that is why I feel we should know that:
If you met her for the first time, no matter how many green lights she shows... You're still cold approaching cheesy
for us that are looking forward to having a girlfriend. is it okay
to approach and toast a girl you saw on the street knowing
fully well you may never see her again?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
DAY 127, REDPILL 2022

Simping occurs when men decides to fill the void of (regular) women. That void is a bottomless pit, you can't fill it neither can you satisfy it.

The best is to lay a passage across it as you savour the moment with her while protecting your sides.

Authority: Guard yourself.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2022
sajmark:
We're mixing up this approach stuff.

WARM APPROACH is when you are asking someone that you are already acquainted with out.

COLD APPROACH is when you are asking a total stranger out.

If your friend hooks you up with his female friend, or you asked your neighbour/ course mate out it is a warm approach!

If you just saw a girl for the first time, even though she smiles at you, or even waves at you which then made you to approach her... It is still a cold approach!

We have COLD APPROACH WITH CHOOSING SINGNALS and we also have COLD APPROACH WITHOUT CHOOSING SIGNALS...
The former is what we've come to tag as warm approach which is wrong.
Exactly, that's why I told smartboyy that maybe what I termed cold approaching isn't cold approaching after all. No matter the greenlight, even if she opens pant for you to sneak a peek as long as you are meeting her there for the first time and you starts up the conversation with her you are cold approaching. That's what I understand not until I started seeing these stuffs that were confusing me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 127, REDPILL 2022

Simping occurs when men decides to fill the void of (regular) women. That void is a bottomless pit, you can't fill it neither can you satisfy it.

The best is to lay a passage across it as you savour the moment with her while protecting your sides.

Authority: Guard yourself.

Always wink

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShaqFu: 8:28pm On May 07, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT I'M A SUCCESSFUL YOUNG AND SWEET MAN IN A COMFORTABLE WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH AN EQUALLY SWEET WOMAN (MAYBE HALF YOUR AGE grin). ALL I DO IS TRY TO HELP YOUNG MEN LIKE ME TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY IN THEIR RELATIONSHIPS TOO. cheesy

FRUSTRATION, BITTERNESS, AND FAILURE. SOUNDS LIKE A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR OWN LIFE THOUGH BECAUSE I KNOW AT LEAST 10 ACTIVE PEOPLE FROM THIS THREAD PERSONALLY AND THEY'RE EITHER ENJOYING THEIR MARRIAGES OR MAKING NUMEROUS ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN THEIR LIVES FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES. YOUR REGULAR "SIMP" IS TOO STUPĮD TO WIN LIKE US AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE.

OUR MISSION HERE IS NOT TO CONDEMN WOMEN, BUT TO SAVE MEN AS A MATTER OF URGENCY. wink
Pardon me. How do you we know all what you typed above is true?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THE DAY I DIE MANY CHRISTIANS HERE WILL JUBILATE THAT THEIR GOD HAS FINALLY DEALT WITH ME. REMEMBER THE ORLANDO GAY CLUB SHOOTINGS THAT CLAIM MANY LIVES A FEW YEARS AGO? MANY CHRISTIANS ON THIS FORUM CELEBRATED IT AS YAHWEH'S ERADICATION OF HOMOSEXUALS. THESE GUYS FORGET THAT FOR EVERY GAY OR ATHEIST THAT DIES IN A DAY THERE ARE MANY MORE CHRISTIANS AND STRAIGHT PEOPLE THAT PERISH UNDER SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES.

IT'S THE SAME THING WITH THE MØRONS THAT ARE HAPPY ABOUT THIS MAN'S DEATH. WHEN PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU OR YOUR OPINIONS THEY LOOK FOR WAYS TO HARM YOU, OR FIND JOY WHEN THEY LEARN YOU'RE NO MORE.... AS IF KILLING THE MESSENGER EVER KILLS THE MESSAGE.
I actually deleted my comment about these bitches. Because I was emotional(angry) while typing. Why hate a concept(Redpill) just because he teaches men to know their value and not settle for less. Why are they even angry with the Redpill. You make a decision you face the consequences or enjoy the benefits. I mean if redpill should say to men don't give women your money, you too go and make your own and don't give men. If redpill should say don't settle for obese women. Why are the obese women angry at it for saying that when they don't want obese men but want the fit men. I don't even know what to say. These femails stupidity is just so so annoying.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShaqFu: 8:46pm On May 07, 2022
fattprince:

I actually deleted my comment about these bitches. Because I was emotional(angry) while typing. Why hate a concept(Redpill) just because he teaches men to know their value and not settle for less. Why are they even angry with the Redpill. You make a decision you face the consequences or enjoy the benefits. I mean if redpill should say to men don't give women your money, you too go and make your own and don't give men. If redpill should say don't settle for obese women. Why are the obese women angry at it for saying that when they don't want obese men but want the fit men. I don't even know what to say. These femails stupidity is just so so annoying.
Well I can tell you the emboldened is exactly why some men are angry with feminist/feminism.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 8:47pm On May 07, 2022
heartofcity12:
There is nothing wrong with cold approach. I’ve seen real players cold approach same day and get laid same day(myself included), it doesn’t work always but it works. You can cold approach a lady and she still ends up having very high interest in you, don’t limit yourself man. Cold approach and spin these plates if that’s what you want, or else someone else is gonna do it and you often wonder how they’re getting all the girls. Just remember not to chase when she declines or not showing interest. Use both cold approach and warm approach (green light) appropriately. Don’t limit yourself man. Get that real abundance mindset.
I don't know why guys here are demonizing it approaching woman is not a big deal,as long as you do not lose your self respect ,as for me I go approach and go accept woman greenlight too, cool , everybody should do what works for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 07, 2022
michigang:

Kings your inputs is needed.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2022
CaveAdullam:

You are as dumb as what you post.
That list is how you list characters of people you don't know. That girl isn't a joker, she's a joke or something worse, like a demented slowpoke. So much for someone you never heard of till the time you wrote your gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:17pm On May 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I don't know why guys here are demonizing it approaching woman is not a big deal,as long as you do not lose your self respect ,as for me I go approach and go accept woman greenlight too, cool , everybody should do what works for them

I wonder.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
ShaqFu:
Well I can tell you the emboldened is exactly why some men are angry with feminist/feminism.
Well I know why men are angry with feminist/feminism. It's because they want equal rights but no equal responsibility and they don't want to be held accountable. They want to be modern women but want men to stay natural. Well that's what I think. During a program a feminist (she called herself) said her husband shouldn't be sending money to his mother regularly so the mother wouldn't feel entitled in case when there is no money. I now ask her how about her own mother hope she wouldn't be sending money to her mother regularly, she started explaining to me that she wouldn't ask her husband to be sending money regularly to her mother (see how she changed the narrative?) As if I was talking about her husband. Though I didn't want to ask further because her argument were always shallow but what I deduce from what she said is that. Her husband shouldn't send money to his mother whenever he doesn't have but can send to his mum when their is plenty and send to her mum if there's still enough but she will be sending money to her own mother constantly whether the money from her husband would be enough or not. Because all she was saying when I asked if there isn't enough money for the home would you still send to your mum? Gee reply was I wouldn't ask my husband to send money to my mum in the first place. I just said it in my mind that "I'm talking about you bitch not your husband"

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2022
michigang:
Yes, it is okay to approach her and vibe with her... but You shouldn't bother asking her out if you know you ain't gonna be seeing each other again.
Long distance relationship is a NO NO.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ifeanyicosta(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2022
[quote author=HARDESTNIGGAINT post=112446379]

WOMEN FINNESSES MEN WITH KINDNESS TO MAKE MEN CONSIDERATE TOWARDS THEM (WOMEN)
IN ORDER FOR MEN TO LOOSE GUARD AND BE DOMINATED BY WOMEN

THEY ARE NOT KIND
"JUST JAPA"

SHE IS NOT KIND
HER COLOUR WOULD REVEAL ITSELF TO YOU OVERTIME

YOU (MAN) ARE NOT KIND OR NICE
YOUR COLOUR WOULD REVEAL TO HER OVERTIME, WHEN SHE DONE CONTROLLING YOU, WHEN SHE DONE MILKING YOU DRY, AFTER SHE DONE MANIPULATING YOU FOR HER OWN WICKED ADVANTAGES AND YOU BEEN AT THE PAINFUL LOOSING ENDS

A WOMAN'S KINDNESS TO A MAN MAKES HIM EMOTIONAL AND TOO SOFT, IT'S MORE EASIER FOR A WOMAN TO PENETRATE A KIND, WEAK AND SOFT MAN
(STOP BEING NICE TO WOMEN)

THAT'S WHY WOMEN STRUGGLE AGGRESSIVELY, THEY FIND IT HARD AND FAIL TO PENETRATE WICKED, STRONG AND HARD MEN

BLUE PILL PREACHES ABOUT LOVE TOWARDS WOMEN, IT IS TOO TRUE 100%

WHAT DO REDPILL PREACHES ABOUT WOMEN? (YOURS TO ANSWER)

NICENESS IS UNDER KINDNESS AND IT IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS

"WICKEDNESS" IS A SIGN OF STRENGTH
"KINDNESS" IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS

"HATRED" IS A SIGN OF STRENGTH (EMOTIONLESSNESS, REMORSELESSNESS)

"LOVE" IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS
(EMOTIONAL, REMORSEFULNESS)

NOTE: DO NOT GIVE KINDNESS TO A WOMAN, SHE WILL RETURN YOU WICKEDNESS

DO NOT EMOTIONALLY INVOLVE YOUR FEELINGS FOR BEAUTIFUL AND UGLY FACES
IT'S A WARNING
JUST PUMP HER AND DUMP HER

EXAMPLE: YOU GOT A BLOOD SISTER,
SHE AT THE MALL, SHE ON HER OWN MINDING HER BUSINESS, WHAT DO YOU THINK A REDPILLER WILL TAKE HER FOR ONCE HE SPOTS HER?
HE WOULD TAKE HER FOR "NOTHING" SAKE

ONLY TWO SHITS ON HIS MIND
IT IS EITHER HE GAMES HER (MAKE HER WET) OR IGNORE HER

HE KNOWS HE MUST NEVER TAKE HER SERIOUSLY, HE MUST NOT WORSHIP HER, PEDESTALIZE HER OR GIVE HER NONE OF HIS ATTENTIONS

THAT REDPILL GUY WILL JUST TREAT HER LIKE NOTHING, YOU SHOULD KNOW SHE MEANS NOTHING TO HIM
(U CAN IMAGINE, YOUR OWN BLOOD SISTER FOR THAT MATTER)

THAT IS HOW YOU SHOULD SEE WOMEN BRO, LIKE NOTHING NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS OR TO BE TAKEN TOO IMPORTANT

REMEMBER WE ALL HAVE SISTERS, MEN THAT ARE UNPLUGGED FROM THE MATRIX WILL SEE ALL OUR SISTERS AS NOTHING TO THEM (UNPLUGGED MEN)

YOU MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER TO TREAT HER LIKE NOTHING OR TREAT HER LIKE A USELESS TOOL TO YOU

NOTE: OTHER REPILL NIGGAS WOULD NOT TAKE THIS REDPILLER'S (REDPILL DUDE THAT SPOTS YOUR BLOOD SIS AT THE MALL) SISTERS SERIOUSLY TOO, YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT IS HOW THE THING GOES

A WOMAN THAT GIVES YOU KINDNESS WANTS TO TEST YOUR STORM MAY BE
YOUR STORM IS CALM
(STRENGTH OR YOUR STORM IS FIRM)

OR MAY BE YOUR STORM IS WAVY
(WEAKNESS OR YOUR STORM IS SHAKING)

YOU GIVE HER WICKEDNESS

SHE GIVES YOU KINDNESS (SHE GOT TO BE NICE TO YOU, ONLY IF YOU DOMINATE HER)

YOU GIVE HER KINDNESS
(STOP BEING NICE TO WOMEN)

SHE GIVES YOU WICKEDNESS

SHE GIVES YOU WICKEDNESS
(DONT BE AFRAID OF HER)

YOU MUST GIVE HER WICKEDNESS
(SHE MUST BOW DOWN BEFORE YOU)

SHE IS SHIT-TESTING YOU TO SEE IF YOU ARE STRONG AND NOT WEAKED OR MOVED BY HER FOOLERY (MANIPULATIONS)

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN A WOMAN IS TRYING TO MANIPULATE YOU TOWARDS YOUR SOFT SIDE AT THAT POINT IN TIME, YOU REALISE IT'S YOUR DUTY TO GUARD YOUR SOFT SIDE AGGRESIVELY WITH YOUR DEFENSIVE ARMOUR

WOMEN KINDNESS MAKES MEN MELT TO A POINT OF NO RETURN
FROM SOLID TO LIQUID.

THAT'S THE ENDquote
Dis truth is too hard to swallow

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 07, 2022
Most women just waste their opportunities riding many dicks, pursuing education till they have passed their prime, letting fùck boys fall their breasts and widen their pùssy, and becoming single mothers for fùckboys that are sure to abdicate their responsibilities. Anyway, if luck is on their side, they will still find rich simps after all these shortcomings since many simps are daft, have no back bone, and have no self-respect.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:50pm On May 07, 2022
DEMZEE:

https://news.sky.com/story/taliban-order-all-afghan-women-to-wear-the-all-covering-burka-in-public-12607336

NEWS LIKE THIS GIVES ME JOY UNSPEAKABLE

hahahahaaahhaaaaa....

Real PATRIARCHY...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:58pm On May 07, 2022
JESHAL:
Most women just waste their opportunities riding many dicks, pursuing education till they have passed their prime, letting fùck boys fall their breasts and widen their pùssy, and becoming single mothers for fùckboys that are sure to abdicate their responsibilities. Anyway, if luck is on their side, they will still find rich simps after all these shortcomings since many simps are daft, have no back bone, and have no self-respect.

The way thos simps dey vex me ehh...

Most of em are good believers in Christ...
One thing I noticed...

NiggAs that go to church frequently(practice this christinaity stuff),they are 4ever simps....

I dont think anything can change them...

They are meek and mild.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:00pm On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Ifeanyicosta post=112618670][/quote]
tell your brother that(redpill).

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 10:11pm On May 07, 2022
fattprince:

Yeah, a girl telling you I hate you is sweet to the ear of a man it shows you are doing something right. So some times tell that girl you hate her and see how she will adjust fast ileven if she didn't chose you.
Lol, that would be taking things seriously. No go carry girl matter for head.

I'll never be found in two extremes, saying 'I love you' and 'I hate you'. That's being dramatic, leave emotions for women. There are other ways of making a lady show if she's chosen you, just withdraw the little attention you used to give and watch her display.

When a lady says "I hate you" and is nevertheless still engaging with you, it means:
I hate you because you are different from other guys and I don't get my way when I'm with you.
I hate you because you make me feel like I've never felt before and do the things I didn't think I'd do, some may even outrightly say " I never thought I'd do this",
I hate you because other guys treat me like a princess but you don't give two f*cks, You're not a nice guy.
I hate you because even though you don't care, I care and I keep coming back to you.
I hate you because you tease me too much and don't praise me.

Regardless of that, they'd still seek your attention.

Normally I just smirk and move on with the conversation, no 'why do you hate me?' crap.

She doesn't hate you, she hates herself for liking you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2022
Lol, so the cockroaches decided to come out today; as expected.

Always ignore them. That's the best insecticide wink. They don't know what's coming.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ifeanyicosta(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

MORE FRAMES TO YOUR FRAME
DAT message is from a redpiller ...who made me believe red pill.he is my mentor but u "HARDESTNIGGAINT "u sink d red pill in a hard way I like.don't stop what u r doing

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:40pm On May 07, 2022
ShaqFu:
Pardon me. How do you we know all what you typed above is true?

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYBODY TELLS YOU. NOT EVEN FROM ME. REALITY NEVER LIES. GOOD THING THAT MOST OF US ARE HAVING AMAZING REAL LIVES AND IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THIS GUY OR THAT GUY FEELS/THINKS ABOUT IT. ANYBODY CAN BE ANYTHING THEY WANT TO BE ON THE INTERNET, BUT REALITY NEVER LIES. KEEP IN MIND ALWAYS.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:16pm On May 07, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
You are right when you say marriage comes with a lot of encumbrances but isn’t pot belly sign of a sedentary lifestyle? I’m considering the man’s health here, there are dads who look fit without pot bellies, media’s depiction of “dad bod” is an unhealthy looking man to make men feel like it’s okay to grow fat and unhealthy because women naturally tend to grow fat after childbirth. The chick seems more proud of him looking like this compared to when he was looking fit and healthy, in her own word’s , “he’s now a man” not a child like wtf? Who says men have to look like this? I am solidly against the notion that men have to look like this when they get married.

One dude was saying that by the time
he is okay financially, he would eat excess food so that he will gain protruding belly and people will start to call him big man. For them if you are not very fat you don't have money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:35pm On May 07, 2022
Meedon:

One dude was saying that by the time
he is okay financially, he would eat excess food so that he will gain protruding belly and people will start to call him big man. For them if you are not very fat you don't have money.
Hungry man mentality. Trust me when you have enough money for food, you’ll realize that food isn’t meant to be taken as luxury.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:48pm On May 07, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Hungry man mentality. Trust me when you have enough money for food, you’ll realize that food isn’t meant to be taken as luxury.

True

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Davash222(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.