Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2779206 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2022
sajmark:
R.I.P in advance, death is inevitable... In case you've forgotten.
You should not have quoted them. Haba.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2022
We're mixing up this approach stuff.

WARM APPROACH is when you are asking someone that you are already acquainted with out.

COLD APPROACH is when you are asking a total stranger out.

If your friend hooks you up with his female friend, or you asked your neighbour/ course mate out it is a warm approach!

If you just saw a girl for the first time, even though she smiles at you, or even waves at you which then made you to approach her... It is still a cold approach!

We have COLD APPROACH WITH CHOOSING SINGNALS and we also have COLD APPROACH WITHOUT CHOOSING SIGNALS...
The former is what we've come to tag as warm approach which is wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2022
Martinez39s:
You should not have quoted them. Haba.
I know, but mocking the dead isn't something a sane human being should do... I love how I ridiculed one of them though, imagine almost breaking down emotionally because you were told that you'll die someday cheesy.

I apologize to all the Kings in the house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:27pm On May 07, 2022
richkal:
Waiting for the green light might not be a good advice for someone who wants to burst a lot of chics for fun only.

A lady who throw you green lights notices some qualities in you before doing so.

Due to the hypergamous nature of the women, she might see some of other qualities you lack in another high value man, and probably throw green lights to him as well.

When something like this happening, as we all know, the woman will take a flight and move on to the next higher value man.

How would you replace such a woman in no time when you don't have a lot of women in your pipeline?

Another question I want to ask is that, where does the abundance mentality comes from when someone have only one woman throwing you green light?

Someone should enlighten me I want a paradigm shift.

P.s: I am single and only married women throw green light at me. angry

First and foremost bro, green light is abundant. It's just a matter of you being able to identify them.

The only reason why you won't have harems of women galvanizing you is when your appearance is not encouraging.

I refrained from using "high value" because some persons might still be in the process of discovering their inner lion aka their peak.
You don't necessarily have to be high value before harems of women starts flocking in.

But don't be delusional, there's time for everything but of course some people don't wanna hear that.

She can give signals to other men ,it really doesn't change anything. The same probability applies to those men as well,so I don't see that as a reason to be discouraged.
When your game is tight bro,that should be the least of your worries because not just one woman will be giving you signals, several will.

Don't subscribe to oneitis because one shows interest, always do rotation,(spin plates).

You can't have just one woman throwing you greenlight when you're presentable , that's impossible .
Even when you're an introvert,chances are still slim that you'll get signals from just one woman haba.(scrape that one woman syndrome from ya mind lol)

I'm guessing you're familiar with preselection.
If one likes you,10 more are waiting in line for you to give them a shot.

So that's another aspects where abundance mentality can be extracted from.

The fun part is that while you're doing all this, you're not stressing yourself, possibly you won't even be getting unnecessary billings because you were chosen.

Only married women throw green lights at you because you put yourself in an environment where you relate more with married women.

You have to put yourself out there, don't sit one place and expect to find single ladies standing by.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:29pm On May 07, 2022
sajmark:
We're mixing up this approach stuff.

WARM APPROACH is when you are asking someone that you are already acquainted with out.

COLD APPROACH is when you are asking a total stranger out.

If your friend hooks you up with his female friend, or you asked your neighbour/ course mate out it is a warm approach!

If you just saw a girl for the first time, even though she smiles at you, or even waves at you which then made you to approach her... It is still a cold approach!

We have COLD APPROACH WITH CHOOSING SINGNALS and we also have COLD APPROACH WITHOUT CHOOSING SIGNALS...
The former is what we've come to tag as warm approach which is wrong.
Bro, the signals are what we call "green light" , don't matter if it's a stranger or your neighbour.

Which brings us back to cold approach and green light

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2022
Smartb0y:

Bro, the signals are what we call "green light" , don't matter if it's a stranger or your neighbour.

Which brings us back to cold approach and green light
The argument has always been between COLD APPROACH with or without Choosing Signals (green light).
The argument was never about warm approach, but guys are quick to condemn cold approach in general that is why I feel we should know that:
If you met her for the first time, no matter how many green lights she shows... You're still cold approaching cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:36pm On May 07, 2022
@ sajmark, you should have ignored those female trolls. Always maintain frame bro.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 07, 2022
Ishilove:

Seeing his CV, it is small wonder he was so bitter, and that's the backstory of so many so called 'redpillers'. I'm always advocating that people be very careful whose counsel they take on the internet. People like Tonto were calling themselves 'King', yet as soon as she and Kpokpogari became an item, her tune changed. All these redpillers come online to project their frustrations, failures and bitterness in the form of 'advice' and gullible, unwise people swallow the poison.
even you that do dish out relationship advice no be divorcee you be

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2022
heartofcity12:
@ sajmark, you should have ignored those female trolls.
Yes boss, my apologies...
But Mocking the dead? Damn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:49pm On May 07, 2022
There is nothing wrong with cold approach. I’ve seen real players cold approach same day and get laid same day(myself included), it doesn’t work always but it works. You can cold approach a lady and she still ends up having very high interest in you, don’t limit yourself man. Cold approach and spin these plates if that’s what you want, or else someone else is gonna do it and you often wonder how they’re getting all the girls. Just remember not to chase when she declines or not showing interest. Use both cold approach and warm approach (green light) appropriately. Don’t limit yourself man. Get that real abundance mindset.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 3:54pm On May 07, 2022
sajmark:

Like how can a sane person pick offence because I said everyone is going to die?
I intentionally engaged them to remind us of how irrational women can be.
Like someone said earlier...
A male drunkard is 1000% more rationale than a woman. cheesy

A woman with a Phd degree..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:02pm On May 07, 2022
Go for what you want.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:04pm On May 07, 2022
Approach but don’t pedestalize.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:16pm On May 07, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2022
These are their words

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 4:25pm On May 07, 2022
Somebody quoted me here when I said the irritating outrage of the west against abortion is more than half of the time due to the fact that western women want to have irresponsible fun without repercussions. When you take a look at their arguments, they never cite reasons like rape or doomed pregnancies or poorly developed fetus, they throw tantrums because they view abortion as a fail safe for bad reproduction choices. Basically, they want to eat their cake and have it.

In the picture below, what they are saying is, banning abortion will ruin hookup culture, this means women will be forced to let go of their desire to engage in meaningless hookup because their fear of birthing a bastard then working to take care of said bastard is bigger than their desire to have meaningless sex. They want to be sluts without consequences so bad they’d literally kill for it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:28pm On May 07, 2022
heartofcity12:
Approach but don’t pedestalize.
Bro,you have always been one to advocate for high interest or nothing.

What changed lol grin

Do you think when you cold approach a girl for the first time without any signal she'll have high interest.

Question 2: If so she has high interest when you cold approach her, I think we can agree that to some extent you possess some admirable trait.
Now,do you think if you possess this said admirable traits, she won't give you signals?

Your write up on this post is somewhat biased I must say .
If someone doesn't desire you in the first place ,no amount of pedestalizing will make a difference
If someone desires you, you don't have to stress before they open up.

More often times than not, the genuine interest is never there when you cold approach even if the said guy is high value.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:28pm On May 07, 2022
Anyway, @ Smartb0y, this cold approach/warm approach debate has always been some sort of argument on most Redpill platforms. See this,
I often feel like Ray Ahmed too tho but that doesn’t stop cold approaching from working sometimes too..

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:32pm On May 07, 2022
Smartb0y:

What changed lol grin

Do you think when you cold approach a girl for the first time without any signal she'll have high interest.

Question 2: If so she has high interest when you cold approach her, I think we can agree that to some extent you possess some admirable trait.
Now,do you think if you possess this said admirable traits, she won't give you signals?

If someone doesn't desire you in the first place ,no amount of pedestalizing will make a difference

More often times than not, the genuine interest is never there when you cold approach even if the said guy is high value.

Bro, I believe a girl can still have genuine desire in you without green light or choosing signals, have you considered that some girls are shy? Some didn’t even take a close look at you before you approach them. Girl I’m currently seeing was cold approached, in fact I ignored her after we exchanged numbers and she did all the calling and texting when she didn’t hear from me. The high interest from this girl is over dripping bro.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:37pm On May 07, 2022
heartofcity12:

Bro, I believe a girl can still have genuine desire in you without green light or choosing signals, have you considered that some girls are shy? Girl I’m currently seeing was cold approached, in fact I ignored her after we exchanged numbers and she did all the calling and texting when she didn’t hear from me.
Lol,was she a complete stranger or you've seen her around.
If it's the latter,I would say you didn't detect the signals.

The shy ones signals are always more subtle, you really have to pay attention to detect them lol.

She called you because she desired you, not because you ignored her lol.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:41pm On May 07, 2022
Smartb0y:

What changed lol grin

Not showing interest or signal immediately doesn’t mean they’re not into you. A lot can happen after the first approach bro, it could literally be the way you talk or your charisma, women can be so funny. We can’t keep limiting ourselves. When she’s perceived to be decent, calm and level headed, there is nothing bad in approaching. It should be done moderately tho. Move on if she’s not showing interest, simple. Expand your options man.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 4:41pm On May 07, 2022
fattprince:

Exactly, everybody will die it's just a matter of when. I already made peace with daeth and I only pray to live long. Because people have this self immunization belief that it can't be me. But I already know anybody can die at any fvckin time nobody is special. The best you can do is becoming very popular, that way it somehow increases your chances of living long though there are always exceptions as usual.

Fat Prince, how can becoming popular increase your chances of living long? You don dey beer parlour already? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:47pm On May 07, 2022
Smartb0y:

Lol,was she a complete stranger or you've seen her around.
If it's the latter,I would say you didn't detect the signals.

The shy ones signals are always more subtle, you really have to pay attention to detect them lol.

She called you because she desired you, not because you ignored her lol.

Naah bruh, she was a complete stranger, never seen her in my life, she didn’t even see me coming until I approached her, we exchanged numbers and I didn’t call. I was shocked to get her call and text, mind you she’s a very beautiful girl. She chose me without spending a dime or flaunting any material stuff. I’ve spinned her plate times without number, she’s submissive and feminine. And I got her through cold approaching bro. I have more stories like this..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:47pm On May 07, 2022
Trex4:
Sad day. The people celebrating his death though. He wasn't even a misogynist. He was telling people to level up. He was blunt yes, but honestly he was a realist. I remember him telling an overweight, over 40 woman she couldn't get a 300k$ per year man as a husband.

He never hated women. So sad.

THE DAY I DIE MANY CHRISTIANS HERE WILL JUBILATE THAT THEIR GOD HAS FINALLY DEALT WITH ME. REMEMBER THE ORLANDO GAY CLUB SHOOTINGS THAT CLAIM MANY LIVES A FEW YEARS AGO? MANY CHRISTIANS ON THIS FORUM CELEBRATED IT AS YAHWEH'S ERADICATION OF HOMOSEXUALS. THESE GUYS FORGET THAT FOR EVERY GAY OR ATHEIST THAT DIES IN A DAY THERE ARE MANY MORE CHRISTIANS AND STRAIGHT PEOPLE THAT PERISH UNDER SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES.

IT'S THE SAME THING WITH THE MØRONS THAT ARE HAPPY ABOUT THIS MAN'S DEATH. WHEN PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU OR YOUR OPINIONS THEY LOOK FOR WAYS TO HARM YOU, OR FIND JOY WHEN THEY LEARN YOU'RE NO MORE.... AS IF KILLING THE MESSENGER EVER KILLS THE MESSAGE.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:00pm On May 07, 2022
ishiHATE, the old clown:
All these redpillers come online to project their frustrations, failures and bitterness in the form of 'advice' and gullible, unwise people swallow the poison.

BUT I'M A SUCCESSFUL YOUNG AND SWEET MAN IN A COMFORTABLE WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH AN EQUALLY SWEET WOMAN (MAYBE HALF YOUR AGE grin). ALL I DO IS TRY TO HELP YOUNG MEN LIKE ME TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY IN THEIR RELATIONSHIPS TOO. cheesy

FRUSTRATION, BITTERNESS, AND FAILURE. SOUNDS LIKE A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR OWN LIFE THOUGH BECAUSE I KNOW AT LEAST 10 ACTIVE PEOPLE FROM THIS THREAD PERSONALLY AND THEY'RE EITHER ENJOYING THEIR MARRIAGES OR MAKING NUMEROUS ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN THEIR LIVES FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES. YOUR REGULAR "SIMP" IS TOO STUPĮD TO WIN LIKE US AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE.

OUR MISSION HERE IS NOT TO CONDEMN WOMEN, BUT TO SAVE MEN AS A MATTER OF URGENCY. wink

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:04pm On May 07, 2022
sajmark:

Like someone said earlier...
A male drunkard is 1000% more rationale than a woman. cheesy
Nyascobar1414:

A woman with a Phd degree..

I NEVER SAID "A WOMAN". I SAID 10 WOMEN WITH DOCTORATE DEGREES.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2022
Altairx440:

I think one year's enough, It's going to be a grind for sure. Best of luck bro.
Its a grind already on the basics learning, I know I have a tough path ahead.
I hope to pull through in the end.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2022
johnfe:

Did you pay for the courses bro?
No, I didn't, I collected them from someone who did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

I NEVER SAID "A WOMAN". I SAID 10 WOMEN WITH DOCTORATE DEGREES.
Epic cheesy, I read it a few days ago... I couldn't recall it word for word that was why I didn't mention you.
Thanks for clarifying the house.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:35pm On May 07, 2022
Malaria:
If no be say I get things to do ehn, I for continue with being a nuisance on this thread even y'all won't have peace to read your posts alone. But let me leave this last girlspel verse and stop here. grin

You are as dumb as what you post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 6:58pm On May 07, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2022
COOL10:

True, but I wouldn't say become popular. Just become rich enough and use that money to live a healthy lifestyle. With this, chances are you'll live longer than most people, but as you know, things like this aren't ever guaranteed.
You get where I'm going. You're smart unlike Tranquility that's trying to mock me. When you are popular and leverage it well you will become rich. See the mind of people you entertain, I mean with what made you popular, the more they want to see you the more subconsciously they wish you long life the more you live longer. I understand you Sha as what I said can't be scientifically proven it's just one of those mysteries of life

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Geniemoi01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.