Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2784126 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:21pm On May 18, 2022
You can’t make this sh* up

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:24pm On May 18, 2022
Yeah

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmanuelbrown26: 3:45pm On May 18, 2022
tunjilana:

They are simply looking for a provider....if it was a husband they can work with and build with that they need, they wud have bn married since....Many men may have tried them and saw greed, lack of accountability, entitlement, deception etc
Your days be long jare, they are just looking for retirement plan not a husband

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:45pm On May 18, 2022
Lol cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:58pm On May 18, 2022
The girl you were once crushing hard on years back might not suit your fancy anymore today.. It’s all for good.. The wall remains undefeated..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:01pm On May 18, 2022
Leave the compliments and lovey emojis to the thirsty dudes, treat her like the regular she is..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:05pm On May 18, 2022
Stop thinking about that girl you find hard to get off your mind.. She doesn’t feel the same, move on.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:11pm On May 18, 2022
Excuse me, the internet already expose y’all. Besides y’all don’t want to be traditional women anymore, embrace being treated like the modern women you are. These females don’t even respect themselves to begin with..

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:14pm On May 18, 2022
#trp

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:42pm On May 18, 2022
'Respect and Appreciate' in this context means accept me for who I am and eat whatever 'shit' I give to you. grin

heartofcity12:
Excuse me, the internet already expose y’all. Besides y’all don’t want to be traditional women anymore, embrace being treated like the modern women you are. These females don’t even respect themselves to being with..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
MJBOLT:
'Respect and Appreciate' in this context means accept me for who I am and eat whatever 'shit' I give to you. grin

Exactly grin
You can see through her cunnings and manipulations.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmanuelbrown26: 5:54pm On May 18, 2022
heartofcity12:

Yes bro, I saw it, they’re waking up just like it has always been preached here, reality has a way of opening ppl’s eyes to the uncomfortable truth.. you nailed it with your comment btw, nice one. However be ready to get banters from the females on that page, we all know how much they hate to hear the truth that doesn’t favor them.. cheesy
Exactly, all these daughters of eve hate to heart any truth that does not favour them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:55pm On May 18, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Exactly, all these daughters of eve hate to heart any truth that does not favour them.

It’s like poison to ‘em.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmanuelbrown26: 6:13pm On May 18, 2022
heartofcity12:

It’s like poison to ‘em.. cheesy
Gbamsolutely, but u know what? D gospel must be preached to liberate guys from d shackles of daughters of eve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:00pm On May 18, 2022
DAY 138, REDPILL 2022

Women never fail to respect straight forward men. And it is not that the man is an open book or nice, but that he knows his worth, knows what he wants with women and never succumb to their shenanigans. Boss level.

Authority: Maintain frame.

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 8:00pm On May 18, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Raalsagul, Nerostealth01, saviolamemphis, Ichidodo, livingicon, hope you guys are fine?

Saw this now. Lol, I'm good, thanks for asking.

Just pulling like five things together at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 18, 2022
The more experience you have with women, the more you’ll know which women have experience with men: It is the inexperienced beta male who is most often in the dark about a woman’s sexual history and liable to be victimized by it.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:21pm On May 18, 2022
heartofcity12:

Yes bro, I saw it, they’re waking up just like it has always been preached here, reality has a way of opening ppl’s eyes to the uncomfortable truth.. you nailed it with your comment btw, nice one. However be ready to get banters from the females on that page, we all know how much they hate to hear the truth that doesn’t favor them.. cheesy
What's the name of the page bro?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:17pm On May 18, 2022
Smartb0y:

What's the name of the page bro?

Yo bro, the Instagram page handle is @rilimillz2

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:23pm On May 18, 2022
heartofcity12:
The girl you were once crushing hard on years back might not suit your fancy anymore today.. It’s all for good.. The wall remains undefeated..

1. 2years ago, I came across this female classmate I was crushing hard on during our school days, and at that time, I began to wonder what actually made me felt so infatuated about her. Because she wasn't as beautiful compared to when she was younger. (For the benefit of doubt, I will say it was because of our mourning process - we lost a friend so precious to our hearts). However, she still wasn't beautiful as before. Of a truth she gave me the greenlights back then in school, she even used money to prove it, but I wasn't prepared enough to understand the nitty-gritties of the sexual game. Seems counterintuitive though. Lol.

2. Nature has blessed women with early fertility, early maturity and as a result can be able to scout for men who has work hard for commitment. In the mating game, this is a positive sum game: both wins - fertile woman + wealthy man.

3. Nature has granted an eighteen year old woman or even less down depending on the early development of her visible sexual parts - breasts, hips and buttocks to have access to men older than her with easy and cool reception, while an eighteen years old boy don't easily get that chance.

4. Unlike women, men must prove to nature that their help comes from above, as they will work it out through blood and sweat, maneuvering every terrains and forging themselves through loneliness, darkness and fire. When they are being subjected into these processes, their female counterparts with little or no achievements are busy selecting for mates. Nature is truly a friend of women - mother nature indeed!

5. Time is the litmus test for both sexes: it favours women early so that they can make good use of their transient fertility + beauty because it decreases as time increases. For men, they must struggle and grow out of their cocoons and become powerful as time increases.

6. Time favours women early and men late. However, the foolish woman + foolish man lacks an idea about time; the former will capitalize on beauty and fails to build character + integrity, and instead of leverage on beauty to polish herself, she just relax into laziness. The end for her is murmuring! The foolish man will never become as great as other men + will be rejected by both men and women. It is even better for the foolish woman because 'a foolish man simp will definitely commit to her'.

7. Both the man and woman that lacks an understanding of time will never make good use of time. And time they say "waits for no man".

Thanks.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:30pm On May 18, 2022
heartofcity12:

Yo bro, the Instagram page handle is @rilimillz2
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. 2years ago, I came across this female classmate I was crushing hard on during our school days, and at that time, I began to wonder what actually made me felt so infatuated about her. Because she wasn't as beautiful compared to when she was younger. (For the benefit of doubt, I will say it was because of our mourning process - we lost a friend so precious to our hearts). However, she still wasn't beautiful as before. Of a truth she gave me the greenlights back then in school, she even used money to prove it, but I wasn't prepared enough to understand the nitty-gritties of the sexual game. Seems counterintuitive though. Lol.

2. Nature has blessed women with early fertility, early maturity and as a result can be able to scout for men who has work hard for commitment. In the mating game, this is a positive sum game: both wins - fertile woman + wealthy man.

3. Nature has granted an eighteen year old woman or even less down depending on the early development of her visible sexual parts - breasts, hips and buttocks to have access to men older than her with easy and cool reception, while an eighteen years old boy don't easily get that chance.

4. Unlike women, men must prove to nature that their help comes from above, as they will work it out through blood and sweat, maneuvering every terrains and forging themselves through loneliness, darkness and fire. When they are being subjected into these processes, their female counterparts with little or no achievements are busy selecting for mates. Nature is truly a friend of women - mother nature indeed!

5. Time is the litmus test for both sexes: it favours women early so that they can make good use of their transient fertility + beauty because it decreases as time increases. For men, they must struggle and grow out of their cocoons and become powerful as time increases.

6. Time favours women early and men late. However, the foolish woman + foolish man lacks an idea about time; the former will capitalize on beauty and fails to build character + integrity, and instead of leverage on beauty to polish herself, she just relax into laziness. The end for her is murmuring! The foolish man will never become as great as other men + will be rejected by both men and women. It is even better for the foolish woman because 'a foolish man simp will definitely commit to her'.

7. Both the man and woman that lacks an understanding of time will never make good use of time. And time they say "waits for no man".

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:35pm On May 18, 2022
@caveadullam
Do you put out contents on Twitter?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2022
Calibrator:
One particular girl who is home from school because of ASUU strike called me yesterday and asked since I live alone, if she could stay at my place till weekend when she is due to travel to her sister's place to help tend to the sister's business pending resumption.... Her reason is that she is bored of staying with her younger siblings at her parents house.

I told her that I will be needing pregnancy and STIs test result before I even begin to think about it. She replied that what made me think we will have sex during her stay. Told her the test is not for what might or not happen, it is to make sure that I am not walking into the trap of what has already happened.

She ended up saying she will be content managing with her siblings till the weekend.

Idiotic me years ago will have jumped at the offer and even trekked to her place that same night to singlehandedly pack her possessions over sharpaly.... No more!

There's hope for this generation after all Beacuse WTF!!!! grin
You just did the reverse uno card on her
Ballz! Ballz!!!

And guys, keep up the good work. That unwritten rule
I see we all have somehow learnt.
God's blessings all cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 11:20pm On May 18, 2022
From this full gist,
She was complaining that men in the vehicle did not say or do anything

Why should they?
How many time have men gotten into trouble for what they know nothing about?

Since women are now raising shoulder to men,
The men have decided to leave them to face their trouble

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:59am On May 19, 2022
Guys there's this girl I used to have a crush on recently she said we should go on a date, 'she brought it up' not me and I actually agreed to go this Sunday...
Today being Thursday now I'm starting to rethink, one part of me doesn't like the idea of wasting money, but another voice is telling me that perhaps I'm scared of relationships and the money isn't the problem.

What's the right move guys

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:54am On May 19, 2022
TheDarkGamer:

Can this be referenced in the situation of best friends?
Yes and no.

Yes, because some best friends (besties) act so defensive once their so called friend/beastie are surrounded by suitors.

No, if the besties is purely platonic and no sex is involve but the problem here feelings will likely come into play.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:01am On May 19, 2022
Smartb0y:
@caveadullam
Do you put out contents on Twitter?
No!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2022
sajmark:

SIMPle Men made women the price by chasing them, fighting for and over them, squandering money/Time/Attention on them, killing for them... I can go on and on.
The system is about to reboot though.

The thread below is on frontage, a woman killed another woman for her husband.
If you know the inside story I bet you would support the woman action however murder in this case is not justifiable.

Na the corper get eyes for married man, see where the thing land her

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 7:05am On May 19, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Guys there's this girl I used to have a crush on recently she said we should go on a date, 'she brought it up' not me and I actually agreed to go this Sunday...
Today being Thursday now I'm starting to rethink, one part of me doesn't like the idea of wasting money, but another voice is telling me that perhaps I'm scared of relationships and the money isn't the problem.

Is either she is paying fully or partially for the date cus she asked you out

Or your house is the venue

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:07am On May 19, 2022
LordVoldermort:

If shes asking you out then the Bill will be on her...but I wont advise you to go oo...its a trap.but dis she like you also or she was just forming and tried to come back?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:27am On May 19, 2022
A woman who wants to ffuck you will find a way to Bleep you. She will fly across the country, crawl under barbwire, climb in through your second story bedroom window, ffuck the shit out of you and wait patiently inside your closet if your wife comes home early from work."- Rationale male

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GMBOFASIA, DaddyRochie1642 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.