Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770737 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:35am On May 19, 2022
sollolucci77:

If shes asking you out then the Bill will be on her...but I wont advise you to go oo...its a trap.but dis she like you also or she was just forming and tried to come back?
She presented it more like "take me out na" so d bill would be on me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:37am On May 19, 2022
2dice01:
Is either she is paying fully or partially for the date cus she asked you out

Or your house is the venue

Okay boss

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:40am On May 19, 2022
Unpopular belief grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:42am On May 19, 2022
LordVoldermort:

Tell am say she dey craze

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:45am On May 19, 2022
Smartb0y:
Unpopular belief grin

If women were responsible and closing their legs then men wont have anyone to be promiscuous with

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:55am On May 19, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Yes and no.

Yes, because some best friends (besties) act so defensive once their so called friend/beastie are surrounded by suitors.

No, if the besties is purely platonic and no sex is involve but the problem here feelings will likely come into play.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2022
I'm fyn bro. Hope u are good
CaveAdullam:
Raalsagul, Nerostealth01, saviolamemphis, Ichidodo, livingicon, hope you guys are fine?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Androgens: 2:10pm On May 19, 2022
Comrades, I present to you one of your people.grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Androgens: 2:17pm On May 19, 2022
Smartb0y:
Unpopular belief grin

Nice and Correct. Most times Men are the cause of these problems. An average man can't control his sexual urge due to testosterone thus making him vulnerable to the Vagina People. Testosterone Is lower In Vagina People have so they can fake and control their sexual urge.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Androgens: 2:21pm On May 19, 2022
sollolucci77:

[s]If women were responsible and closing their legs then men wont have anyone to be promiscuous with[/s]

Lol keep being delusional. Even If they seal up and cement their entire body. Most Men will still go and meet them and find a way to break In. Enroll Into a special class for tutoring with Cave.Adullam & Skep.ticus.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 19, 2022
It’s sex first, then relationship, not the other way around." - Rational Male

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 19, 2022
No DM please"

Translation;

Even though I love the cheap attention and ego stroke I get from thirsty and low value guys,they are not what I want,so I have to create a barrier to filter out low value men,even though I'm just another average girl living on the illusion that I'm high value,when I know deep down me i'm no sh*t .

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 3:04pm On May 19, 2022
sajmark:
Watch the movie below and see how a girl was literally willing to die to be with the boy she loves, there's nothing like mixed signals... She just ain't interested.

Because she met someone who gave her attention she's been lacking all her life

But I agree with the last statement though

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 3:07pm On May 19, 2022
heartofcity12:
You can’t make this sh* up

Aswear that shit hurts like mad

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2022
ObinnaValentine:

It was just a movie and I used it to illustrate how far a woman can go for the man she loves.

Few weeks ago a thread made FrontPage about a girl that was stealing money and goods from her mother's shop and giving it to her boyfriend before her mother found out... We ain't making this shît up bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:46pm On May 19, 2022
ObinnaValentine:

But I agree with the last statement though

It’s not even about the attention, it’s all about her interest level..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Guys there's this girl I used to have a crush on recently she said we should go on a date, 'she brought it up' not me and I actually agreed to go this Sunday...
Today being Thursday now I'm starting to rethink, one part of me doesn't like the idea of wasting money, but another voice is telling me that perhaps I'm scared of relationships and the money isn't the problem.

What's the right move guys

LordVoldermort:

Next time, if a girl asks you if you will like to go on a date, tell her "Yes, as long you will pay for everything, transport included, and your budget is okay by me." If she backs out, let her be. If she starts saying nonsense, cut off the phone.

If she is okay with your conditions, ask her what she plans to spend on you. If you are impressed with the amount and you think it is worth your time, go ahead and have fun; if not, tell her you are not interested.

Personally, I don't accept such offers and I don't let a woman pay anything for me (neither do I collect money or gifts from females). That's me. I have my money, and it is enough for me.

NB: if you do go, be careful because of some rare incidents that might occur. Some girls might feign ignorance of the conditions, give the impression that you opted to pay and be willing to create a scene; in this case, inform the waiter beforehand who is paying and how much and let her agree before the waiter. Also, make sure she doesn't leave your presence with her handbag and phone, in case she wants to run away under the pretext of making a call or seeing someone shortly. If she does, alert waiter and security. grin Best thing is to order all at once, with the waiter aware of who is paying, and let her pay right away.

All these stress, which rarely happen, are usually from shameless broke and/or greedy girls, or the ones who will be butthurt by your response to the date offer and want to outsmart you to prove that you are not smart and sharp as you think you are. grin All in all, have fun and dey chop dey go. Personally, I wouldn't go on dates to restaurants under such conditions. It is better she transfers the money or sends gifts instead; have a chat before she sends the transfer and screenshot it. It has been years since I refused to endure or prepare for any possible stress from a female. I no get time. wink

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 19, 2022
Taliban always giving me joy cheesy
Treating women the true way they really deserve, women are ruthless with their mating strategy,I see no reason men can't do the same, they will divorce you and destroy your reputation without even thinking twice when they are powerful incentives to do so, men must never lower their standards or compromise, we must go further and to the binary extreme like Talibans, women are Amoral and pragmatic, cunning and devious, they need a Ghekis Khan like ruthless hand to deal with them

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2022
JESHAL:
Treating women the true way they really deserve, women are ruthless with their mating strategy,I see no reason men can't do the same, they will divorce you and destroy your reputation without even thinking twice when they are powerful incentives to do so, men must never lower their standards or compromise, we must go further and to the binary extreme like Talibans, women are Amoral and pragmatic, cunning and devious, they need a Ghekis Khan like ruthless hand to deal with them
The talibans are not playing. They really mean business in their implementation of Islam.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 4:28pm On May 19, 2022
Deep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 19, 2022
Androgens:

Lol keep being delusional. Even If they seal up and cement their entire body. Most Men will still go and meet them and find a way to break In. Enroll Into a special class for tutoring with Cave.Adullam & Skep.ticus.

Na our way grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2022
JESHAL:
The Taliban's paint a clear picture of how women are feminine to strong men and Masculine to weak men.
I respect Muslims a lot when it comes to handling women.
Muslims know what women are capable of that is why they lay a lot of restrictions on them, A Muslim man would marry out his daughter at a young age than watch her enter the so called HO phase... While Christian men frown at marrying out their young daughters.
Talibans tend to push it to the extreme at times though.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:50pm On May 19, 2022
It’s always the delusion for me.. cheesy
They want you to pay full price for what they’ve already given for free..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:55pm On May 19, 2022
sajmark:

The Taliban's paint a clear picture of how women are feminine to strong men and Masculine to weak men.
I respect Muslims a lot when it comes to handling women.
Muslims know what women are capable of that is why they lay a lot of restrictions on them, A Muslim man would marry out his daughter at a young age than watch her enter the so called HO please... While Christian men frown at marrying out their young daughters out.
Talibans tend to push it to the extreme at times though.

Everything in the Quran and every preach from prophet Mohammed(SAW) is basically for the good of mankind if one have critical thoughts about them, only the extremists make the religion seem distasteful with their blasphemous acts.. they twist the original narratives like we’re in a time of war(jihad).

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 19, 2022
Female SMV = Fertility + Appearance without makeup which keeps on decreasing as time passes.You think she's valuable because all she has to offer is a face and a vagina?
I wish you know better

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 19, 2022
Soon as you finish jerking off you feel like you don't need women .

Soon as you finish fucking her you don't feel proud in fact you feel a littel disgusted.

Post nut clarity is trying to tell us something,gentlemen.
Figure it out.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:03pm On May 19, 2022
heartofcity12:

Everything in the Quran and every preach from prophet Mohammed(SAW) is basically for the good of mankind if one have critical thoughts about them, only the extremists make the religion seem distasteful with their blasphemous acts.. they twist the original narratives like we’re in a time of war(jihad).
You just defined humanity.
We turn everything that is good bad grin.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:03pm On May 19, 2022
Martinez39s:

Next time, if a girl asks you if you will like to go on a date, tell her "Yes, as long you will pay for everything, transport included, and your budget is okay by me." If she backs out, let her be. If she starts saying nonsense, cut off the phone.

If she is okay with your conditions, ask her what she plans to spend on you. If you are impressed with the amount and you think it is worth your time, go ahead and have fun; if not, tell her you are not interested.

Personally, I don't accept such offers and I don't let a woman pay anything for me (neither do I collect money or gifts from females). That's me. I have my money, and it is enough for me.

as long we ain't dating, I won't accept dat offer
I don see some crazy shit from this act, the girl start fooling herself

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2022
heartofcity12:

I've known a Muslim girl for years but never saw the most parts of her body cuz she's mostly on hijab, I was in her room a while back and she took off her hijab... Damn, you need to see what she was hiding.
Her hijab were almost as much as her clothes, unlike Christian girls that are looking for more ways to expose their body day by day.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:08pm On May 19, 2022
Oh really, what an ungrateful fellow..
it must always be about them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2022
Smartb0y:
Unpopular belief grin

MEN GASLIGHTING THEIR SEXUAL MATING STRATEGY IS ALWAYS HILARIOUS TO ME

BETA MALE GAME KNOWS NO BOUNDS grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:12pm On May 19, 2022
This is what birth the simping culture and some other bs.. This is what we’re trying to take control of.. there is a lot beyond the visual alone. #trp

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fiscus105(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.