Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2780467 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
I'm interested too mehn

ubunja:
probably at the start of the coming week

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
RAGGA40:
To my aspiring Redpill brothers, avoid this trolls and monikers, Abba114, lifestyleTonite and Tranquility2345, for your own good, ignore them and their posts, don't even try to read their posts, or interact with them, Just scroll past their posts like you are avoiding cow dung, make sure you read the first 50 pages of this thread to understand the Redpill properly.

Another low value Nairaland beggar trying to learn game to attract worldly women. Godswill, hunger dey wire you and you are here on this thread wasting your time. You get sense so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
RAGGA40:
To my aspiring Redpill brothers, avoid this trolls and monikers, Abba114, lifestyleTonite and Tranquility2345, for your own good, ignore them and their posts, don't even try to read their posts, or interact with them, Just scroll past their posts like you are avoiding cow dung, make sure you read the first 50 pages of this thread to understand the Redpill properly.

Your mates are busy hustling to better their lives. See the none sense wey you dey involve yourself and your small baby preek with. Na ment? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
No person both frightens and disgusts me more than one who understands truth, but willfully opts for denial.

#Rollo Tomasi

STOP engaging trolls

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nkem1992: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
chikasnight:
I'm interested too mehn

Sir Ubunja
I am interested...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
iamphenomenal:
No person both frightens and disgusts me more than one who understands truth, but willfully opts for denial.

#Rollo Tomasi

STOP engaging trolls

If you use your sense well, you will know that you are the one who knows the truth but willfully opts for denial. Why should a struggling broke ass lazy youth be trying to learn game to chase worldly women when he should be hustling and working to perfect his craft and create a bright future for himself and his family? Isn’t that stupidity? What a wasted generation of foolish lazy youths. Tuehh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
palmshots:

Nice one bro, kindly re modify this post with your email. So people won't have to quote this message

Thank you for the advice.

They don't need to quote the message. Just message my nairaland moniker and I'll send it. I've sent it to about ten people now.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
emmaodet:

What are the rituals going on? What is the news? Can you just give a brief ?

One thing the elites believe in, is rituals, the same way one does a ritual in nigeria to appease or gain favor the elites do it but on a larger scale. Child trafficking is one way the elites get innocent children and sacrifice them to their god. Make a research about andrenochrome. Again whenever they do this rituals they tell the masses, although in a cunningly deceptive way that even gets the masses to celebrate it. Research gematria also.
As for the news, it’s like a pair of hologram glasses worn our eyes right from birth. It distorts our reality, also do a research on a book called Travistock Institute: Social Engineering the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
ubunja:
problem such threads end up splitting between believers and atheists. We'll see how it goes. As long as those asinine flatearthers keep away we're good.

True talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
iamphenomenal:

#Rollo Tomasi

STOP engaging trolls

This advice actually insults you and your ilk. Sadly, you lack the wisdom to see it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
To my Redpill brothers, know this and know peace, only a fool from an embryo stage that goes to dig up people's past to mock and insult them, watch as the embryoic morons go and dig my past as usual, it is very funny, I'm doing well financially, so your broke shaming will not work on me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
emmaodet:

What are the rituals going on? What is the news? Can you just give a brief ?
there are pages on social media dedicated to breaking it down. Basically watch out for those American tragedies that happen that usually don't make sense. A lot of them are sacrifices eg those deaths at that Travis Scott concert some time ago. The imagery always matches occult drawings or pics. At first it appears like coincide then you see over and over and you start understanding it's all planned. Its all about patterns of events but there's a lot of disinformation to sift through, it takes years to be good at reading world events. But the summary of it is that world events are all linked and they are all planned and the illuminati tells the world in code what they're up to before they do it. It's called Predictive Programming. If they don't reveal their plans apparently they don't succeed cause apparently they're contending with a force that requires people to accept their doom or else said doom won't ever happen because it gets blocked. That's why the 9/11 tragedy of the world towers have long been put out in cartoon films and such although very subtly. The illuminati always broadcast their plans as their way to avoid karma.So they can tell themselves people knew and they did nothing to avert their doom so they (the illuminati)are innocent.
Its a complicated, overlapping and interlocking plan that is afoot to enslave the world and it draws in everything from Science, to Health, to education, to politics, to religion, to climate change, to business to finance to conservation -every sector of human activity has been breached and its all coming together in our life time.
Because America is the most powerful country in the world it is the prize and all efforts are centered there. If America falls, everything falls. That's why all eyes are on America.
The two great hindrances to taking over America are GUNS and CASH. Americans can't be treated like the people of China or Australia cause Americans have guns and they'll fight back. So the goal is to take away their guns. Hence mass shootings will never stop hence after every mass shooting there's always a raftcontrolling of gun control laws, cause emotional arguments are used, incorporating survivors, as an excuse to take people's guns. Guns are dangerous but a population without guns will be abused to the extreme by any government.
The second hindrance to the enslavement of the American population is cash. Cash is anonymous. And can be used anywhere. It represents freedom. That's why it's hated right now. The government would rather people have credit/debit cards. These are marketed as safe and convenient compared to cash. But the amount of power a government can possess in a cashless society is scary. Imagine your givernment controlling WHO can buy WHAT WHERE! Imagine a world where politicians are able to block a card from being used at certain areas or cities all at the press of a button. It's the stuff of nightmares. But plans are already afoot to make that happen. Tie this with the rise of the likes of Uber together with the current rhetoric of climate change you've a system that discourages private vehicles while promoting computerized taxis which really means at a point in the future, especially in developed countries, your movements will be monitored and even controlled whereby let's say, an uber, is not allowed to take you to a specific location and your bank card can also be blocked from working at that particular location. It all comes together. And one day they'll then link all these things to your social media whereby you'll incur public penalties for dissenting speech (its been happening in China for ages. China is like an experimental ground).the correct term for it is called a Credit System. Or something like that.

We've been looking for another world war as the tool for globalization, but they have found a better more efficient tool: pandemics. Expect more pandemics to come with every one leaving people with less and less rights until they're nothing but slaves. The currrent narrative is The Rights Of The Individual Can Be Sacrificed For The Greater Good. Already the World Health Organization (WHO) wants to sign treaties with countries that would give it overriding powers over government legislation and local laws during pandemics. Any freedom loving individual needs to be concerned.

Covid brought world leaders in line and dissenting leaders who ignored/denied the pandemic the loudest, were dealt with (late Presidents of Tanzania and Haiti)
With all being said and done ,the biggest movements will be in the Climate Change arena. Climate Change ties EVERYTHING together- business, religion and politics. Because the argument is WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR PLANET. ALL HANDS ON DECK. Churches will be required to instruct their flock, politicians will bring in the legislation and the policing power while business will provide the funds. All religions will put their differences aside and come together for "the greater good", while governments will similarly come together to make it work.The collusion of these efforts is what will bring the world to its knees. You can throw in the coming fake alien invasion and the coming fake second coming of Christ where Satan himself pretends to be Jesus. And you've a violent storm that's about to break upon the world. But this is now in religious territory and many people will start becoming sceptical. Anyways I tried to break down the religious aspect of the coming events but I quickly got lazy and stopped. Maybe one day I'll pick up those threads and continue. You can find them here: www.nairaland.com/kissthetruth
But those threads are strictly for people looking for a religious solution cause they're very religious threads , one day I'll continue where I left off.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
RAGGA40:
To my Redpill brothers, know this and know peace, only a fool from an embryo stage that goes to dig up people's past to mock and insult them, watch as the embryoic morons go and dig my past as usual, it is very funny, I'm doing well financially, so your broke shaming will not work on me.

No be only doing fine financially. Na doing pretty financially. You are a notorious beggar on Nairaland and your name and account details are all over the place. Even 100 Naira, 200 Naira, 1k, 2k you dey beg, saying you are hungry and need money to eat. Broke student like you no get business with woman. Oga Godswill, free women matter and go hustle o! angry

How your premature ejaculation and impotency problems? What about that your small baby preek? cheesy Now I see why you hate women so much. Small preek syndrome cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alphalab(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Work Hard! Work Hard!! Work Hard!!!

It has always been preached to us since we were young.

Now, I have no problem with this advice.

But the reason behind this advice has to be reevaluated.

"Why are you working hard?"

This right here us the question that needs to be focused on.

Are you working hard for money?

(No? Then stop reading.)

If you are, keep reading.

Well, I'll say you're working for the wrong course.

Working hard for money is basically choosing to go the hard way to get something others are getting through a smart way.

I'm not saying money is NOT important, but choosing to slave for what you can always make no matter how low you're just doesn't make sense.

It's in abundance.

You weren't just created to spend your days working tirelessly for something so common like money.

Every man, should focus on their purpose and not money or even women.

You were created to solve problems and make the world a better place and not just run after something that keeps losing its value while you slave for it.

When you run after money, you chase it away because money is not something you run after.

Instead, learn to attract money just like you're trying hard to attract women now.

While you gather immense knowledge and informations that will help your course.

Your hard work is meant to to be used to make an impact in the world.

Hard work is used to build and make the world a better place than you met it.

Your hard work should be used on things that gives benefits far beyond monetary values.

If you're working hard JUST to make money, you're doing it wrongly and now is the time to do it right.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
ubunja:

Covid brought world leaders in line and dissenting leaders who ignored/denied the pandemic the loudest, were dealt with (late Presidents of Tanzania and Haiti)
With all being said and done ,the biggest movements will be in the Climate Change arena. Climate Change ties EVERYTHING together- business, religion and politics. Because the argument is WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR PLANET. ALL HANDS ON DECK. Churches will be required to instruct their flock, politicians will bring in the legislation and the policing power while business will provide the funds. All religions will put their differences aside and come together for "the greater good", while governments will similarly come together to make it work.The collusion of these efforts is what will bring the world to its knees. You can throw in the coming fake alien invasion and the coming fake second coming of Christ where Satan himself pretends to be Jesus. And you've a violent storm that's about to break upon the world. But this is now in religious territory and many people will start becoming sceptical. Anyways I tried to break down the religious aspect of the coming events but I quickly got lazy and stopped. Maybe one day I'll pick up those threads and continue. You can find them here: www.nairaland.com/kissthetruth
But those threads are strictly for people looking for a religious solution cause they're very religious threads , one day I'll continue where I left off.

Well done man, how I know you really know your stuff is the lazy aspect. I’m sure you tried to wake people up at some point and got really really negative feedback from them. If anyone who reads this write up still cannot comprehend anything or pick interest to make a research should just forget about it, it’s not your time to wake up yet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
To my Redpill brothers, I will be deactivating this my moniker, and starting afresh
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
adambeatz:

Well done man, how I know you really know your stuff is the lazy aspect. I’m sure you tried to wake people up at some point and got really really negative feedback from them. If anyone who reads this write up still cannot comprehend anything or pick interest to make a research should just forget about it, it’s not your time to wake up yet.
it always takes work and I wasn't sure i was prepared to put in years again into those threads. But the way things are going we have to have at least a secular discussion of current events. What's happening can't be ignored.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
ubunja:
it always takes work and I wasn't sure i was prepared to put in years again into those threads. But the way things are going we have to have at least a secular discussion of current events. What's happening can't be ignored.
Alaye, exactly that's what should be done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
ubunja:

Anyone thinking the Russo-Ukraine war is just a war is sleeping. There are some countries unplugging themselves from the matrix that the WEF has set for all. Russia is leading the way out and other countries whose leaders are enlightened are following out as well.

Please open the thread asap brother, there is so much to talk about. Hopefully the thread stays as the owner of this forum and his mods are bought for.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
To my Redpill brothers, I will be deactivating this my moniker, and starting afresh

Haha. Godswill, why you dey run na. After I open your yansh. Poor man wey dey do redpill instead of going to face his studies. You can run but you can’t hide. Trust me cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by rant19ade: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
cumoverna:
Red pill save my life.
I was chasing girls before but nothing good came out, then I worked on myself, drove keke, balanced it, worked harder, bought another keke, now two streams of income, now I am planning to buy a car for business.

Now things I couldn't do before, like paying my bills, getting new clothes, nice haircut, I can do them now, all of which has increased my confidence to a new level, girls now greet me, some giving me the signs of green signal, which I have read about.

Never doubt the redpill.
I am just focused on getting more money, the girls now focusing to get my attention.

Now this is the real redpill, all about personal devt to become better and the "prize"
Not the hate some ppl preach like "knack her tire and dump her"

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Your mates are busy hustling to better their lives. See the none sense wey you dey involve yourself and your small baby preek with. Na ment? undecided
grin grin grin he has a tiny dick that no biatch instead of him to accept his destiny he directed his anger towards girls chaii

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
If Men are Naturally Polygamous and Women are Naturally Monogamous as Society has Deceived you into Believing. Then Who are the Polygamous Men Fucking?? huuuhhhhh

you better believe it women are Naturally polygamous it’s just social and cultural conditioning that has made it seem like they are not, open your eyes Gentlemen Females are the Real Sex Machines If you haven’t seen this side it’s because they haven’t shown it to you yet

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
The end game is climaxing. When you cum, you come back to your senses.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
some things in ur post, I don reason am for years but still can't understand how some celebrities Deads happened for cartoon b4 happening in real life and also Dem mention/ talk about Covid for movie (not Hollywood tho) b4 but most people just reason am as plot

Those deads for Travis Scott concert get as e be
ubunja:
there are pages on social media dedicated to breaking it down. Basically watch out for those American tragedies that happen that usually don't make sense. A lot of them are sacrifices eg those deaths at that Travis Scott concert some time ago. The imagery always matches occult drawings or pics. At first it appears like coincide then you see over and over and you start understanding it's all planned. Its all about patterns of events but there's a lot of disinformation to sift through, it takes years to be good at reading world events. But the summary of it is that world events are all linked and they are all planned and the illuminati tells the world in code what they're up to before they do it. It's called Predictive Programming. If they don't reveal their plans apparently they don't succeed cause apparently they're contending with a force that requires people to accept their doom or else said doom won't ever happen because it gets blocked. That's why the 9/11 tragedy of the world towers have long been put out in cartoon films and such although very subtly. The illuminati always broadcast their plans as their way to avoid karma.So they can tell themselves people knew and they did nothing to avert their doom so they (the illuminati)are innocent.
Its a complicated, overlapping and interlocking plan that is afoot to enslave the world and it draws in everything from Science, to Health, to education, to politics, to religion, to climate change, to business to finance to conservation -every sector of human activity has been breached and its all coming together in our life time.
Because America is the most powerful country in the world it is the prize and all efforts are centered there. If America falls, everything falls. That's why all eyes are on America.
The two great hindrances to taking over America are GUNS and CASH. Americans can't be treated like the people of China or Australia cause Americans have guns and they'll fight back. So the goal is to take away their guns. Hence mass shootings will never stop hence after every mass shooting there's always a raftcontrolling of gun control laws, cause emotional arguments are used, incorporating survivors, as an excuse to take people's guns. Guns are dangerous but a population without guns will be abused to the extreme by any government.
The second hindrance to the enslavement of the American population is cash. Cash is anonymous. And can be used anywhere. It represents freedom. That's why it's hated right now. The government would rather people have credit/debit cards. These are marketed as safe and convenient compared to cash. But the amount of power a government can possess in a cashless society is scary. Imagine your givernment controlling WHO can buy WHAT WHERE! Imagine a world where politicians are able to block a card from being used at certain areas or cities all at the press of a button. It's the stuff of nightmares. But plans are already afoot to make that happen. Tie this with the rise of the likes of Uber together with the current rhetoric of climate change you've a system that discourages private vehicles while promoting computerized taxis which really means at a point in the future, especially in developed countries, your movements will be monitored and even controlled whereby let's say, an uber, is not allowed to take you to a specific location and your bank card can also be blocked from working at that particular location. It all comes together. And one day they'll then link all these things to your social media whereby you'll incur public penalties for dissenting speech (its been happening in China for ages. China is like an experimental ground).the correct term for it is called a Credit System. Or something like that.

We've been looking for another world war as the tool for globalization, but they have found a better more efficient tool: pandemics. Expect more pandemics to come with every one leaving people with less and less rights until they're nothing but slaves. The currrent narrative is The Rights Of The Individual Can Be Sacrificed For The Greater Good. Already the World Health Organization (WHO) wants to sign treaties with countries that would give it overriding powers over government legislation and local laws during pandemics. Any freedom loving individual needs to be concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Optmus(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dizzyyish:

Oh I see. So with python you're learning advanced scripting for operations or you're just covering the basics? Also, is the Complete Ubuntu Linux Server Administration Course on Udemy good for learning linux for devops?

I'm still covering the basics of Python

Dizzyyish:

Also, is the Complete Ubuntu Linux Server Administration Course on Udemy good for learning linux for devops?

Sure it is.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by comtak: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Where can i get this

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 12:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Tranquilizer shotgun estrogen energy grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cecco90: 12:38am On Jun 18, 2022
TheDarkGamer:
I recently read a book from a Redpill discord server that I belong to. It was very informative and probably the most/one of the most educative red pill books that I've read.

It features a compilation of articles from notable redpill figures and average men who write on redpill forums and websites.

After reading this, you'd understand a lot of things and you'd realize the scam that is known as feminism (at least modern-day feminism).

I'm not sure if I can drop links here without getting banned, but just message me and I'll email it to you. Besides, it is not easy to get the book as it is not mainstream.

Please try to read the book as soon as possible and read everything. It's 300 pages long.

Have a nice day.

I need it bro.
clementoke7@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by cumoverna: 1:39am On Jun 18, 2022
rant19ade:

Now this is the real redpill, all about personal devt to become better and the "prize"
Not the hate some ppl preach like "knack her tire and dump her"
If you take your time to read and understand the redpill, you will know it is not about knacking and dump.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.