Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770603 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
To create these lustful desires in women,men need to study and inculcate "game".In Nigeria the competition in terms of "game" is virtually zero.My personal experiences with women's lustful desires have been stealing of glances,nervous giggling and vocal incoherence
lol when a woman can't string a sentence together when she's talking to you it's a good sign.

With women's Lust the biggest problem is that men can't read the clues. Lust can't be negotiated. It's either you turn a woman on or you don't. Most men are clueless as to the signs when they DO turn a woman on.
And women will be turned on by the craziest most insignificant thing. Especially the least thing a man expects women to be turned on by.

What needs to be explained is the difference between attraction and Lust. A neatly dressed handsome man is attractive. But doesn't mean he turns a woman on. The things that usually turn women on are the raw things of biology, divested from the artificial like clothes etc. Women have been made wet by a man's voice. His walk. His look. His body. Rarely does a man's face or Money turn a woman on. But these two will draw many women to a man. But it's only a surface attraction. That's why during sex the stylishly dressed man and the Rich man will still find the woman's pussy dry and they have to lick on it for ages to get the juices flowing. Meanwhile, all it takes is for someone to give that lady just a call, and by his voice alone, make the woman's pussy cream and drip like a tap.

Then there's that guilty look that turns women on. It has been mentioned a lot online by women as something that turns them on. You know that look that a guy has when he knows he has done something bad. That look of shame. IT MAKES PUSSIES GUSH OUT WATER. men need to master it. But it's hard because most men were designed to mask and hide that look.

And then there's that sneaky look. Where you look at a woman by the side of your eye. It's another thing that makes women's juices flow. Here the look signifies to women that a man is a scumbag who likes to do socially unacceptable things hence he's used to checking out women secretly. Hence the side eye glance. Women like it a lot because they've been using it for ages to check out men they like.

The there's the dead eye look... Let me stop here. I can go on for ages.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thoughtfeed: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
ubunja:
lol when a woman can't string a sentence together when she's talking to you it's a good sign.

With women's Lust the biggest problem is that men can't read the clues. Lust can't be negotiated. It's either you turn a woman on or you don't. Most men are clueless as to the signs when they DO turn a woman on.
And women will be turned on by the craziest most insignificant thing. Especially the least thing a man expects women to be turned on by.

What needs to be explained is the difference between attraction and Lust. A neatly dressed handsome man is attractive. But doesn't mean he turns a woman on. The things that usually turn women on are the raw things of biology, divested from the artificial like clothes etc. Women have been made wet by a man's voice. His walk. His look. His body. Rarely does a man's face or Money turn a woman on. But these two will draw many women to a man. But it's only a surface attraction. That's why during sex the stylishly dressed man and the Rich man will still find the woman's pussy dry and they have to lick on it for ages to get the juices flowing. Meanwhile, all it takes is for someone to give that lady just a call, and by his voice alone, make the woman's pussy cream and drip like a tap.

Then there's that guilty look that turns women on. It has been mentioned a lot online by women as something that turns them on. You know that look that a guy has when he knows he has done something bad. That look of shame. IT MAKES PUSSIES GUSH OUT WATER. men need to master it. But it's hard because most men were designed to mask and hide that look.

And then there's that sneaky look. Where you look at a woman by the side of your eye. It's another thing that makes women's juices flow. Here the look signifies to women that a man is a scumbag who likes to do socially unacceptable things hence he's used to checking out women secretly. Hence the side eye glance. Women like it a lot because they've been using it for ages to check out men they like.

How dare you stop there? grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Snow02:
met her where we worked bitch was held in high esteem saw herself as a reserved smart independent blah blah blah as for me I was rugged, careless outspoken never talked safe around her didn't know everytime I talked her panties got wet she told me she doesn't have interest in being sexually involved with anyone I kept calling bullshit in just 2 weeks of working together bitch started kissing on me and begging to give me head lmao I got to discover she was even a Virgin lmao I stopped listening to females when they talk all that talk from that point onwards tried having a relationship with her after I quit working there but mehn
Nice one. She'll literally get wet talking to you bro. A woman who Lusts you is the easiest thing ever. Guys need to work with women from this angle. Imagine if you tried to take her out on a date etc. You would have killed her desire in you. She wanted you directly with not dating games. Women reserve games and dates for guys they don't like.

Well done bro. You are a real G.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
ubunja:
Nice one. She'll literally get wet talking to you bro. A woman who Lusts you is the easiest thing ever. Guys need to work with women from this angle. Imagine if you tried to take her out on a date etc. You would have killed her desire in you. She wanted you directly with not dating games. Women reserve games and dates for guys they don't like.

Well done bro. You are a real G.
lesson learned I might never ask a girl out again Ever

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Lol.. i like ycee's music.. He's a redpill nigga... i liked how he made mockery of women from poor homes forming posh for guys in alhaji.

i also like kissdaniel, he simply doesn't give a hoot

i like burna boys music too.. he's purple pilled

but someone like joeboy ehn, i dislike his music die. imagine the fool saying "i feel like i dont deserve your love oh baby". wtf

Bad Energy For Me
All Joeboy songs are the kind of songs the society wants men to be

Hear what my female friend said when i told her one of my Gee was likes her cheesy

her Bf will think he has a very serious relationship grin

You can see how she is contradicting herself

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Snow02:
why do you think some of us never pay for pussy. Lol. Just search for the ones who feel you. They'll give it to you free.

A woman you sufficiently turn on will even book the hotel and buy the snacks herself. Lust, it's a beast of a feeling.

Thing is women don't Lust every man. So when they're in lust they'll go harder than men do because they (the women) are not used to this feeling.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyamuriflathead: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
most Nigerian songs glorify simpness,the female artistes sing about how they want a man to do all sorts for them just to prove their love and the foolish male artistes sing about how they will do whatever to please their girl grin

Yeah, Yemi-alade's "ferrari" Corroborates your point.

wizkid, davido and burna boy are not bluepill niggas sha. They're red pill guys that try to appeal to a larger audience and the female folk by fusing love traits in their music.. PURPLE PILL. But one can easily deduce that they're all players... Till today davido never still marry chioma even though he had given her all the verbal assurances earlier on.

Redpill Musicians in Nigeria Are
Erigga
Ycee
Olamide
Naira Marley
Zlatan
Dbanj
Falz

Purple Pill
Rema
Davido
Wizkid
Burna
2face
Reekado Bankz
Wandecoal
Kiss Daniel

Bluepill
Joeboy
Banky W
Timi Dakolo
All Rnb Artistes

32 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyamuriflathead: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
2dice01:

Hear what my female friend said when i told her one of my Gee was likes her cheesy

For my mind her Bf will think he has a very serious relationship grin

You could imagine the look on my gals face the day i muttered audibly my disgust for joeboys music. she was like "leave him like that, we like him".

The Guy Slavery for woman dey another level..

i'm still trying to undastand fireboys music sha.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Luminary1(f): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- Women scarcely appreciate and commonly expect.
-You pay the bills ?
that's what you're suppose to do !

- You use the last money on your account to meet her wants ?
That's what you're suppose to do !

-You get her the latest and most expensive phone in town ?
That's what you're suppose to do !

- you forgive her past dirty and whoring life ?
As a man, you're suppose to be understanding and mature,so therefore, that's what you're suppose to do !

Bitter pill ? It's the truth,and that's the most important thing.
Accept it .

This is cruelty.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyamuriflathead: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
2dice01:

her Bf will think he has a very serious relationship grin

You can see how she is contradicting herself

Lol, the hypergamous nature of women. I still dont undastand why guys are having a hard time coming to terms with the fact LOVE is a sham.
Women want us to believe in a non existent Love, and they're using blue pilled niggars to achieve their aims. The problem started when the job of parenting was left to mostly women.. Women Dont deserve to raise Men Alone

61 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Yeah, Yemi-alade's "ferrari" Corroborates your point.

wizkid, davido and burna boy are not bluepill niggas sha. They're red pill guys that try to appeal to a larger audience and the female folk by fusing love traits in their music.. PURPLE PILL. But one can easily deduce that they're all players... Till today davido never still marry chioma even though he had given her all the verbal assurances earlier on.

Redpill Musicians in Nigeria Are
Erigga
Ycee
Olamide
Naira Marley
Zlatan
Dbanj
Falz

Purple Pill
Rema
Davido
Wizkid
Burna
2face
Reekado Bankz
Wandecoal
Kiss Daniel

Bluepill
Joeboy
Banky W
Timi Dakolo
All Rnb Artistes
I no just get strength for Timi Dakolo matter. grin grin grin Simp!

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Epositive(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
The rate at which I overdose on redpills these days, I might as well need to enroll in a drug rehab center.

opor!

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyamuriflathead: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Martinez39s:

To think that he was one of my most respected artists makes me cringe martinez. I used to be a lover of timi dakolos music until i found the Redpill. The rape Saga makes matters worse for me sef

After Digesting it, i returned to listening to my old songs but i felt very exasperated. So i made away with 98% of songs on my phone

I started making do with rap & sometimes trap music if at all. If I'll ever have to listen to RNB, it has to be one that sings about being jilted or Heart Break.

Fact is, it's not enough to assume you're redpilled simply because one has taken dosages of redpill online.

If you cant make critical decisions & strengthen your resolves to abstain from certain things you'll end up returning to simphood.

i dont know of others, but i dont watch telemundo, televista, bollywood nollywood movies.

chinese and selective hollywood movies are manageable.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

You could imagine the look on my gals face the day i muttered audibly my disgust for joeboys music. she was like "leave him like that, we like him".

The Guy Slavery for woman dey another level..

i'm still trying to undastand fireboys music sha.
You know its women that sell music especially in a country like Nigeria where Record label wanna make times 9000%
What do you expect the nigggas to sing if not glorifying women

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

To think that he was one of my most respected artists makes me cringe martinez. I used to be a lover of timi dakolos music until i found the Redpill. The rape Saga makes matters worse for me sef

After Digesting it, i returned to listening to my old songs but i felt very exasperated. So i made away with 98% of songs on my phone

I started making do with rap & sometimes trap music if at all. If I'll ever have to listen to RNB, it has to be one that sings about being jilted or Heart Break.

Fact is, it's not enough to assume you're redpilled simply because one has taken dosages of redpill online.

If you cant make critical decisions & strengthen your resolves to abstain from certain things you'll end up returning to simphood.

i dont know of others, but i dont watch telemundo, televista, bollywood nollywood movies.

chinese and selective hollywood movies are manageable
True
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Epositive:
The rate at which I overdose on redpills these days, I might as well need to enroll in a drug rehab center.

opor!
You will belike

Red eye
Red eye but you no be Cultist grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by softguy1: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
ubunja:

Ubunja the boss
When ever I see ur post's i feel very excited and also have that feeling that u should not end the your explanations.
Sometimes I just come to nairaland to check some of your post and few other peoples post,
when ever I see them I feel like I have achieved something that day. Lol
I was I more than I simp before but now I think I have learnt a little and am striving to learn more from you and other redpillers here.

Thanks to all of you and keep on doing the good jobs.

#Death to simp.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westernlove: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
ubunja:
why do you think some of us never pay for pussy. Lol. Just search for the ones who feel you. They'll give it to you free.

A woman you sufficiently turn on will even book the hotel and buy the snacks herself. Lust, it's a beast of a feeling.

Thing is women don't Lust every man. So when they're in lust they'll go harder than men do because they (the women) are not used to this feeling.

True that, She wants every part of you...... grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
ubunja:

Don't stop on my account

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Snow02:

CRP said, you should take at least 2months before asking a girl out. I didn't understand it till this day... It's now I read your conversation with ubunja that I completely understood CRP

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olaboy1: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- Women are obsessed with claiming they/their gender has a mastery over qualities that they scarcely possess. Eg: logic, maturity, thoughtfulness, introspective self-awareness

I will go further to add height and beauty to that list, things they naturally lack and have to resort to wearing high heels and make up. Only fraudsters or con people make demands of things they lack themselves
Also women love to be taken care of and carried like a little child, and then have the effrontery to ask men to grow up, they are the ones that need a lot of growing up to do.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyamuriflathead: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
2dice01:
You know its women that sell music especially in a country like Nigeria where Record label wanna make times 9000%
What do you expect the nigggas to sing if not glorifying women

Its the trend of music in Nigeria, and you're right about it. But Hopefully More artistes will begin to emulate say falz and burnaboy for instance. Those two guys have got alot of messages to offer.. Music shouldn't be about women alone

Congaso-9ice
Implication-2face
Yahoozee- Olu Maintain
Why Me- Dbanj
oliver twist- Dbanj
Surulere-mavin
Godwin -mavin
Ye-burna Boy
Oluwa Ni- Reekado
Alert Your Boy- Wizkid
Dami Duro- Davido

These Were and are hit songs but weren't neccessarily about love And Women.

I Believe This Trend Will Pass Away Too. Street Artistes Will Ensure So

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rawhumper(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Well lets see,at least she is not on leave yet that i know and i have at least 4 sexy girls in my Estate alone i meet( one in same compound with me) whenever i want to ease myself.

I dont really put my mind on her,am not d type that gives or takes shit cos of whats btw their legs.
I dont call her even at all cos i have others.

My prob is 2settle with my sweet that has rejected suitors cos of me.

Wish am younger,i like this game but i dont wish to keep playing it till old age.

I appreciate alot all the contributions,i keep in touch in this thread as we exchange ideas.

Happy sunday.

Regex:

Then forget about her. It's not improper for her to call you and tell you when she's on leave. It's all in your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KevinDein: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
Johnny Drille wanna have a word. grin. His songs are so blue pilled I kinda feel sorry for whoever takes them serious.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Rawhumper:

Well lets see,at least she is not on leave yet that i know and i have at least 4 sexy girls in my Estate alone i meet( one in same compound with me) whenever i want to ease myself.

I dont really put my mind on her,am not d type that gives or takes shit cos of whats btw their legs.
I dont call her even at all cos i have others.

My prob is 2settle with my sweet that has rejected suitors cos of me.

Wish am younger,i like this game but i dont wish to keep playing it till old age.

I appreciate alot all the contributions,i keep in touch in this thread as we exchange ideas.

Happy sunday.

Aight stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logik29(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
ubunja:

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Epositive(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
2dice01:
You will belike
Red eye Red eye but you no be Cultist grin
I dey tell you. grin
I can't help but wonder why a man in his right senses will reject the redpill.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
KevinDein:

JOHNNY DRILLE wanna have a word. grin. His songs are so blue pilled I kinda feel sorry for whoever takes them serious.
grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

chinese and selective hollywood movies are manageable.

This is what I'm facing now. I no longer listen to RnB anymore. Made away with all those music. Just few of Zayn and Dean Lewis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
kazyhm:

You obviously don't understand the message in this thread and its purpose..........and that is understandable because you're still not different from other woman in the long run

You can rest now
Yawns.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Its the trend of music in Nigeria, and you're right about it. But Hopefully More artistes will begin to emulate say falz and burnaboy for instance. Those two guys have got alot of messages to offer.. Music shouldn't be about women alone

Congaso-9ice
Implication-2face
Yahoozee- Olu Maintain
Why Me- Dbanj
oliver twist- Dbanj
Surulere-mavin
Godwin -mavin
Ye-burna Boy
Oluwa Ni- Reekado
Alert Your Boy- Wizkid
Dami Duro- Davido

These Were and are hit songs but weren't neccessarily about love And Women.

I Believe This Trend Will Pass Away Too. Street Artistes Will Ensure So
Seems you love music alot cheesy

Gloriifying women with a nice beat by one of all these wicked Producers is one of the easiest way to sing

Typical example is Timaya Song Ukwu grin
Just beat and Mumbling of few words

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good evening everyone,I strongly believe we need to set the record straight in here.

[b]Here is not a "game" thread where you just come and post how a plate you're spinning is refusing to spin.
Go to "dating drill" for that ,these thread is not for giving you "games" on how best to blow off your loads.

We are here strictly to enlighten our selves on women nature , what exactly to expect from them , break free from the illusion we once hold about them and finally equip ourselves going forward to better figure out their manipulations ,games and be better men .
Anything apart from those,take your ass off these thread !
Like seriously,take your ass off these thread !
Even those dropping lyrics on music and music generally,stop it !
You're derailing these thread and making it more difficult for other readers.
And for those quoting any female causing nuisance here ,and asking her to leave, you're going about it the wrong way.
You're strengthening her resolve to continue to cause nuisance,ignore her and focus on why you're in these thread, she's certainly going to crawl back to where ever she came out from.

We're adults here, lets keep to these simply rules.

Best regards.

69 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.