Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750678 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Eileene:

But on a more serious note with these you do make few of us feel unwomanly.
Ene,you want me to be honest with you ?
I will advice you to leave these thread.
You can't stand your innate disposition in the mirror.
It's not hate,but the harsh reality don't give a rat arse about our emotions.
But then ,I know you will keep coming back for more,which I appreciate if you're going to do something for me with these knowledge.

Spread it to your love ones !
Your brother,your son [ when you got one ] and those you genuinely care for.
They will come to ever appreciate you for having the courage to point them to the harsh reality of men --women dynamic of relationship .

No,not by one on one conversation,I will direct you on how to go about that.
First and foremost ,I have a collections of books I will want you to send to them for now,they should start from there.
You actually know how to introduce them to those books without actually coming across as strange.
Here are the books
;

--The Rational male by Rollo Tomassi

-- The Rational male [ preventive medicine] by Rollo Tomassi
-- The rational male [ positive masculinity ]
By Rollo Tomassi

-- The manipulated man by Esther Vilar

They should study them in that order.
You can download them for free at www.pdfdrive.com .
I know you may definitely not grant me my request,but that won't dissuade me from making one.

So,take care and have a wonderful day,Ene.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
So,take care guys,and a happy weekend.
I guess these pills taste great !
Or you think otherwise ?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dxpecial(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
mrpaedo:

There is a thread dominated by a monicker called betwinners in the tv/Movies section.He always posts movies I like.My favourites are Point Blank 1967,Croupier 1998 and Once Upon a Time in the west 1968.Those movies have redpill protagonists and even antagonists.I also like Gone Girl 2014 and Romeo is Bleeding 1993 because they show how women are manipulative with men
https://www.nairaland.com/5903041/what-movie-did-watch-today
Thanks for your response, I will check them out

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dxpecial(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
ubunja:
most movies made before the 90s are red pill. The rot in Hollywood started especially after the 2000s.
Most movies from the old era can't be played again on TV because they're now seen as offensive and pushing harmful stereotypes. That's why actors today are busy apologising for old roles they played. Those roles were usually red pill.

Go to YouTube and search for "Old adverts that will be banned today" (or a similar search phrase) and you'll see just how much things have changed.

The Matrix movie trilogy itself is Red Pill. But it's hilarious cause I just read on BBC.com that the makers of those movies are now saying those movies were about transgenders coming out. Lol. Its hilarious.

But personally to me the coldest reddest pill movie will always be The Usual Suspects.

Movies nowadays are trash. You can even spot trends. Like myself I spot patterns easy. There was a time when the villains in big movies were gay (eg 300 and that James bond movie of the villain in the white suit - forgot the title). Then nowadays the villains are blue pill nerds (Venom, The Old Guard). The strong masculine heterosexual bad guy is nowhere to be seen.

Thanks for your input Ubunja!!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Eileene(f): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

[b]Ene,you want me to be honest with you ?
I will advice you to leave these thread.
You can't stand your innate disposition in the mirror.
It's not hate,but the harsh reality don't give a rat arse about our emotions
Tbh it's we humans generally that can't stand our innate disposition in the mirror we like to think the best about ourselves but most times we would be surprised how low we could go in the most desperate situations.
My brothers know what to do.
My future son will get the right training.
And as for the thread I had left already.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mgtowmonk: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Don't go anywhere oo grin
Drop more bombs abeg angry
GLYCOLYSISS:
Or you think otherwise ?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maisauki: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
She is indirectly trying to tell the man that she is virtuous and her situation is not of her own making, that it was beyond her control. grin If the man is a desperate simp, he will fall in her trap and ask "what really happened?" This then gives her the opportunity to concort a tale of how she was a victim of abusive and irresponsible men, how she was virtuous but unlucky, and other yada yadas.
Gbamsolutely
There was one tha said she lost her virginity because one day she was sitting on the door way and her nephew fell on her and entered her

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- Women loathe being sexually objectified by lesser men, crafting their disgust for the unworthy into a veneer of moral superiority. Yet hidden within this guise of upright disgust is a depraved desire to be objectified by a powerful man. The weak man gets nothing, the strong man enjoys her perversions.
On and offline,men she deems under her level are punished and shamed for flirting with her and even accused of sexual harassment sometimes but attractive,high value males are allowed to flirt,make sexual comments,tease and so forth at her

57 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Chii59:

If all women are the same, YOUR MOTHER is no different. Ignorant, confused, scheming, manipulative, deceptive, greedy, cheaters name it... She's part of us. A true daughter of Eve.
HOE go wash ur self u reek of semen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Uncledare4:
HOE go wash ur self u reek of semen
Yawns...
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Eileene:

Tbh it's we humans generally that can't stand our innate disposition in the mirror we like to think the best about ourselves but most times we would be surprised how low we could go in the most desperate situations.
My brothers know what to do.
My future son will get the right training.
And as for the thread I had left already.

And that's all that matters.
We will raise a new breed of men and women . We'll teach our sons and daughters to be wise, firm, compassionate, and honest.
It doesn't matter what applies in the society, I'll teach my children to know what's right from wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by cooooooks(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ford was married, Currie was married, even Einstein was married.
iyke926:
"I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men."
Tesla

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
cooooooks:
Ford was married, Currie was married, even Einstein was married.
That's true.
Marie curie and her husband were geniuses sef

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rawhumper(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bro please i seek your advice,nobody knows it all thats why i need you to clarify this: Plz be patient to go thru it.

There is this chick i met somewhere,she should be around 20.
She has turned down multiple guys that have been asking her out.

I want to bleep not inlove with her,so i met her one day and told her i find her attractive and would like to take her out far away from the Estate where nobody will see us together.

She told me all those girls that call me on phone whenever i was in her workplace,am i not satisfied?

I told her its my nature,thats why am telling her am not in love with her cos if i said that i would be lying and also put her thru many hurts.

Las las she agreed and gave me her number,she said we only hang out when she is on leave cos she works from monday to monday and comes back 8pm everyday,truly no chance but whats bothering me is she doesnt call me nor reply my texts but told me to call her not later than 8:30pm in the night.

I seldom call her,but she makes me feel she isnt into me by all this though she accepted to have a fling with me(Even requested we spend time in a place far from our area when she is free).

Note during that time i told her if she doesnt want she should just tell me no so that i can move on,since love or sex is by force but she said i should be calling her from time to time to know when she will have leave,that she wont call me to inform me if i didnt call her.

I will appreciate your advice alot...
Thanks alot

quote author=Vecto post=92841069]

And this is why the player always have an edge over others. When a woman sees you have many women at your disposal, she believes you must be special, and like a prize, she tries to get you for herself. She tries to win you over. Unlike guys, she isn't in the least bit concerned if the guy is a flirt or not. She just wants that guy every lady wants. This is why the player will always have more women to his side, lol. With women, he gets MORE women. It's just the gospel truth. But the good guy, who tries to stick to one girl and be faithful to her will always have nothing but tears. cool

Truly women don't reason like men. They reason with their emotions. [/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nuelsam: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rawhumper:
Bro please i seek your advice,nobody knows it all thats why i need you to clarify this: Plz be patient to go thru it.

I want to bleep not inlove with her,so i met her one day and told her i find her attractive and would like to take her out far away from the Estate where nobody will see us together.

She told me all those girls that call me on phone whenever i was in her workplace,am i not satisfied?

I told her its my nature,thats why am telling her am not in love with her cos if i said that i would be lying and also put her thru many hurts.

Las las she agreed and gave me her number,she said we only hang out when she is on leave cos she works from monday to monday and comes back 8pm everyday,truly no chance but whats bothering me is she doesnt call me nor reply my texts but told me to call her not later than 8:30pm in the night.

I seldom call her,but she makes me feel she isnt into me by all this though she accepted to have a fling with me(Even requested we spend time in a place far from our area when she is free).

Note during that time i told her if she doesnt want she should just tell me no so that i can move on,since love or sex is by force but she said i should be calling her from time to time to know when she will have leave,that she wont call me to inform me if i didnt call her.

Thanks alot

quote author=Vecto post=92841069]

And this is why the player always have an edge over others. When a woman sees you have many women at your disposal, she believes you must be special, and like a prize, she tries to get you for herself. She tries to win you over. Unlike guys, she isn't in the least bit concerned if the guy is a flirt or not. She just wants that guy every lady wants. This is why the player will always have more women to his side, lol. With women, he gets MORE women. It's just the gospel truth. But the good guy, who tries to stick to one girl and be faithful to her will always have nothing but tears. cool

Truly women don't reason like men. They reason with their emotions.
you fumbled....I mean, big time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rawhumper(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
How did i fumble,your advice is needed but note i dont call her for like in 2weeks i may call her once sometimes one full month cos i have othet girls and i told her i dont love her (cos i dissappoint her) though i find her attractive so please tell me how

quote author=nuelsam post=92852208]you fumbled....I mean, big time[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rawhumper(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
If you didnt have an advice for me,u would have kept mute not just saying u fumbled.

I dont like ladies bothering me with love and affections,except when am married.

Thats why i make them realize its just physical no emotional connection.

Its just that all women are not same(different approaches for every lady).

I forgot to tell you she knows am a playboy and am dating her Boss as well.
But am an Oliver Twist and d ladies know it even mere looking at me in actual life so nothing to hide.

quote author=nuelsam post=92852208]you fumbled....I mean, big time[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westernlove: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- Women play men like Mozart played piano. Men manipulate nature, women manipulate men. Civilization is man's project, man is woman's.

This really got me again as I come across It. even though I've been awoken for a long period of time......

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
adeotiabdulaziz:

You could Bleep a thousand niggas, only thing that's finna be hurt is your pussy, ho

cheesy grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyamuriflathead: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Chii59:

And that's all that matters.
We will raise a new breed of men and women . We'll teach our sons and daughters to be wise, firm, compassionate, and honest.
It doesn't matter what applies in the society, I'll teach my children to know what's right from wrong.

Until we see the propulsive results of your pathetic rants, TRP will continue unhindered my dear.

Until we see a vicious movement online, composed of "female only armies" that seeks to counter unapologetically feminism, Hypergamy, female manipulation and male exploitation TRP has come to stay.

You cant chose to be Equal, unequal and Superior when you want.

Adios

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westernlove: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Chii59:
As long as you live, people will hurt you. It's inevitable. Even in the pursuit of love, companionship or whatever you choose to call it.
I've been hurt... Too many times to count. I have also hurt others mostly unknowingly.
I've been heartbroken many many times, I stopped counting. I hated men. Despised them.
One day I had to think "how long will I continue this way?"
I've met good men, great friends, solid persons, great minds.
Although it took me a while, I came to a point where I can say. The problem is neither male nor female. There are good and bad people in every gender .
If you allow yourself swallow poisonous teachings just because you're tired of being "used and abused", trust me, you'll be doing more harm to yourself than good.
Think about it.

Gentlemen.......Which among of you Invited one of the deceptive, manipulative, cunning gender motivational speakers to this thread?? grin grin grin

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Westernlove:

Gentlemen.......Which among of you Invited one of the deceptive, manipulative, cunning motivational speakers to this thread?? grin grin grin
I invited myself, young man.
Now swerve.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Until we see the propulsive results of your pathetic rants, TRP will continue unhindered my dear.

Until we see a vicious movement online, composed of "female only armies" that seeks to counter unapologetically feminism, Hypergamy, female manipulation and male exploitation TRP has come to stay.

You cant chose to be Equal, unequal and Superior when you want.

Adios
Whatever rocks your boat, dude.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westernlove: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nyamuri and Co, Now let's starve her again....... grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lsofdk:

And how do you know this isn't "finding peace" for the guys here? Just like you found yours allow them find theirs too.

Hi, as much as you want to prove her wrong, I do, more than you wan to. But it's best in our interest if you and I ignore her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kings, ignore all (f) monikers and (m) simping monikers. Stop quoting them, giving them your hard earn data attention. Don't waste calories typing and feeding them of the attention they desire. Ignore them. They will become reticent and falter easily.

All can be save but not all will be saved. Choose your position wisely and think not short but long term.

TRP has come to stay. And we will not take advice from narcissistic and manipulative individuals. Their tears is a subterfuge to divert our focus cause they know their plans has been exposed. They are now scared. They can screech and even convulse, I don't give a f^ck!

Long live TRP!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Listen to at least three (3) experienced men before you take any advice from a woman regarding any matter. Seek first the opinions of the wise men.

Men are highly ruled by logic and reason with less emotion and women vice versa.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Westernlove:
Nyamuri and Co, Now let's starve her again....... grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Kings, ignore all (f) monikers and (m) simping monikers. Stop quoting them, giving them your hard earn data attention. Don't waste calories typing and feeding them of the attention they desire. Ignore them. They will become reticent and falter easily.

All can be save but not all will be saved. Choose your position wisely and think not short but long term.

TRP has come to stay. And we will not take advice from narcissistic and manipulative individuals. Their tears is a subterfuge to divert our focus cause they know their plans has been exposed. They are now scared. They can screech and even convulse, I don't give a f^ck!

Long live TRP!
This is nairaland, not your house.
I can comment wherever I want to, without any sweat. You're going to have to ignore me, young man.
But in all honesty, you can't hinder me from coming here over and over again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Or you think otherwise ?

I would buy you a drink if I can.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rawhumper:

Thanks alot

The last thing a lady will tell you is she's not interested(no) when she can keep you around to inflate her ego and for other resources. Her actions should tell you whether or not you should continue.

From what you narrated, she's using you for a cruise. She told you to call her, that's the time you'd have asked her if she wouldn't call you when you don't. Her answer will tell you if you are going to stay or not.

Plus you wanna fu<k her, did you make it perfectly clear your intentions?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Chii59:

Whatever rocks your boat, dude.

O boi stop derailing this thread...Guys like you are the problem of ladies. Ur mumu suppose don do or I tear u hot slap...that's why u registered some days back( precisely on 03 August 2020) to come here and fool yourself...ugly he goat. Ewu Kagoma.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valwezzy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.