Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763377 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
If simping was a religion, that guy would be a chief priest in that religion.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akanbiedu(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
lamidiinjury:

E too bad 4 me, I go even save money in advance if they never asked thinking they will surely ask and I will provide
Nothing wey I never do for woman, except to buy car or build house, I don rent apartment sef all for love at the end of the day na error
My own level of simp must be in top ten for this world
And I've been repeating the same mistake for more than 5yrs now i never get sense, na the reason why I feel like crying after what I've been reading here since last week
Right now e just be like say make I pay somebody to just beat me up mercilessly cry

One girl like that never even call me for like 5month now call me today said she needs help, if na before I go just help like nothing happened

I just dey vex for myself like this, e be like say all my family and friends sef know say I be vetran in simp, dey just dey use me financially anyhow
People I dey help go dey wear good clothes do great stuff, I go even contribute financially for them to achieve their goals
And me, me embarassed cry God!!

It's much common than you think, trust me. You are lucky if you realize early in life, many are not so lucky.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kalatium:
Does anyone has the book, mastery by robert greene?

I Find it difficult to get the book.
Best book ever on self development, and contains appropriate knowledge on how you can finagle your way as an employee, employer or an entrepreneur. Everytime I see my mastery book I smile. It is the monk mode book according to oga @tellyoursonthis/Illimitablemen.com

After Mastery, nothing! No book comes close when it comes to the strategies highlighted in it.

Without much ado, how do you want to receive the soft copy? Witchcraft? Prayer? Teleporting? Gmail? Or........?

I'm done ranting. Lol!

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by StrikeBack(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Best book ever on self development, and contains appropriate knowledge on how you can finagle your way as an employee, employer or an entrepreneur. Everytime I see my mastery book I smile. It is the monk mode book according to oga @tellyoursonthis/Illimitablemen.com

After Mastery, nothing! No book comes close when it comes to the strategies highlighted in it.

Without much ado, how do you want to receive the soft copy? Witchcraft? Prayer? Teleporting? Gmail? Or........?

I'm done ranting. Lol!
Pdf
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
olaboy1:
Ty dollar $ign (saved)

Bridge: Ty Dolla $ign]
Ooh yeah
Mustard on the beat, ho!
Errytime they see me ballin'
All my old bitches callin'
Pull up in exotic, I see a little bitch jockin'

[Hook: Ty Dolla $ign]
Tryna get saved, she wanna get saved, I ain't gonna save her
Yeah!

[Verse 1: Ty Dolla $ign]
No I won't save her
Dolla $ign’ll Bleep but he won’t date her
About my paper, real big shit man everything Taylor
Vans on like a skater
We eatin' over here, man, everything catered
She know I'm a player
She wanna Bleep now but I wanna Bleep later
She been lookin' for a baller (baller, baller, baller, baller)
Somebody that'll keep her in designer
She ain't thinkin' 'bout love (Ooh)
She got her mind on my money
Can't get a damn thing from me

I love E-40's verse on this song.

You should listen to 'Horses in the stable' by Ty Dolla $ign
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kalatium(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!

cheesy that Witch craft part got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!

hey could u please send it to me.

Respectedguy55@gmail.com
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!
Gmail pls.
Chidera901@gmail.com
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yomi007k(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!

Im imterested please.

Yomi007k@gmail.com
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
olaboy1:
To the guy writing about finding a virgin wife, I say please just stop it. With a smartphone and internet that your virgin wife will end up on chat roulette shaking her naked bumbum on camera whilst you are slaving at that ministry job. The secret society of daygame has shown me what women are capable of doing, and how dare me judge them when I am a beneficiary of this corrupt regime.

Any guy that needs to buy dinner and do all that suya shawarma date before sex is truly a low value man. If you look good and have a well furnished apartment then the first and second date should happen in your apartment, otherwise a cup of smoothie should be enough for an outdoor date.

Don’t kill our vision 2020 #cocacoladate
Blessings brother,more wisdom to live life to the fullest.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!

nganwuchukingsley@gmail.com

Pls
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:55am On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=CaveAdullam post=97239301]Best book ever on self development, and contains appropriate knowledge on how you can finagle your way as an employee, employer or an entrepreneur. Everytime I see my mastery book I smile. It is the monk mode book according to oga @tellyoursonthis/Illimitablemen.com

I'm done ranting. Lol! [/quote/

Tripplehuntar1@yahoo.com
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:08am On Dec 20, 2020
tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!
my email details, atulegwugodswill071@gmail.com send it there, thank u
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 20, 2020
luminouz:

I will gladly beat you...and do it for free....

DM me. grin

Okay sir embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 20, 2020
Akanbiedu:

It's much common than you think, trust me. You are lucky if you realize early in life, many are not so lucky.
embarassed
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 3:59am On Dec 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!
grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 4:07am On Dec 20, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
After taking TRP, i hardly chat girls up like b4 during my simpin dayz. Now i just view ur status and pass na only my sister ft get mycompliments for free now not one random cheek undecided angry wink

no be lie.. focusing on learning new skills no night sleep.. thank God for the TRP..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!

Through witchcraft please.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nowisthendtime: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ishiewo: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!
boss, abeg.
ejiekekalu2019@gmail.com
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Abimloaded(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Zabiboy:

My Observations....i'll try to make it short..
Ask a lady what exactly they offer in marriage aside sex....When she's done mentioning heaven, earth, diamonds, jupiter, pluto, gold, lands, e.t.c grin grin , go ahead and tell her you are not gonna get married..Guess what, the first question she'll ask you is one of ( or related to) these;
1) How would you satisfy ur urge abi you'll be fucking ashawo till 60??....( boils down to sex)
2) How would you get children...abi you want to die lonely...(boils down to sex)
Notice that she wont ever agree women mainly offers only sex yet she goes ahead to ask how you'll get sex when you tell her you wont get married...
Now,
If you and two ladies this time are having a conversation, and one of the ladies says she's not getting married, the first question the second lady would ask her is one of ( or related to) these;
1) who would take care of your children ( Note: she did not ask who would you give birth for but who would take care...meaning they know kids can come from anywhere they want but the money to fend has to come from a stable source)
2) Who would take care of you when you are old( still boils down to expenses grin grin ).....
She would never ask questions like
1) who would you add value to
2) who would you help grow together
3) who would you be a blessing to
And other crap women say they offer in marriage

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW O
N.B: i'm not against marriage o (if you wan marry, No probs..make sure your vetting process is Top Notch)....but it's not just for me..

Omooooooooo...
I'm so archiving this...

I'm trying this out on so many ladies. This is the THAT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Have nothing to do with long distance relationship. Players and Alphas though scarce in amount are strategically scattered all over the places, and they are potential magnets that attracts women. Alphas are the real deals and women are easily attracted to them.

If you aren't there with her, you're simply diffusing, and you will be gradually forgotten. Let her bind herself to your territory and follow your rules as you can easily determine her frame and know what she's capable of doing; her weaknesses; and her level of good and evil.

Authority: Long distance relationship is a sin. Become alpha.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dells(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!

Bro please I need these books as well.
delsam.bj@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2020
I have joined the chain of those who need this great book cheesy. Mine's davidadeleke990@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation..

I was in a hurry that I didn't see the comment up there until now.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!
send to me as well ezenwaobi95@gmail.com
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPLENDID25(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!
valentinefelix6@gmail.com
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2020
e sure sa this TRP no go spoil yahoo work? smiles
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mayorla: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

I'm done ranting. Lol!

lateefsulaiman2017@gmail.com I need also
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2020
lamidiinjury:

Okay sir embarassed

Watdafuq dude!!!!.
You actually dmed me!!! grin grin

Surely,you don't really mean I should beat you na!!! shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.