Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769928 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2020
Y'all should stop replying that guy. Nature/life always has a way of dealing with people who choose to be ignorant.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2020
I know his type. Na dem go dey form street, dey do like say na dem know pass, dey feel fly on top stupidity, putting those smelling hoes on a pedestal. Most times, I just laugh and ignore.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Skepticus:

It's expected for me to ignore opinions that celebrate being a simp but i'll quote his comments to illustrate a weakness that I see, being displayed by Nigerian guys more than any men of other nationalities in Sub-Saharan Africa.

It's the mugu/maga mentality. American pimps call it the trick mentality. Something they tell their girls to watch out for, to milk simps successfully. The rich, middle-class and poor, all have that mentality when it comes to dealing with women. These men feel ONLY MONEY is what would get women to have a conversation with a man in the first place and buy her loyalty. The thing that the ignoramuses don't know, is that most who will make money or wealth, (depending on the society where they are), don't get to have the wealth flowing that much to continually increase for their life time. Only a few (some are rated in Forbes) are able to have it increase continually and even in death. Only those guys can continue to simp successfully with their money for a lifetime, even as they have to pay more to keep the woman (if you start off with a woman, throwing cash, you'll have to continue to make more to keep her, as her taste and greed increases). It's not a guarantee of loyalty, anyway. For the most of us, we'll come across money for a relatively short period of time in paid employment, self-employment, business etc till, when the money start to decrease because of factors that are usually beyond's one's control like decreased productivity that comes with aging, unfavorable government policies, competition, changing times etc. That's why it's necessary to try as much as possible to maximize your skills, knowledge and potential in generating income and investing it (Like Creeza opined) on things that are worthwhile to ease the stress of the rainy days, rather than throwing decent cash like a fool on frivolities and worthless nonsense like "fair-skinned" women (the albatross of Nigerian simps). It's not about the red pill or some other nomenclature. It's just COMMON SENSE

No offence to you, Kaycee54321. The experience you shared is appreciated, because it has a lot we can learn from.

First of all, Kaycee54321 goes on to say that a girl "tricking" 3 or more men to give her money or other favours is not a "runs girl" - Pure Bullshiit. That's the coping mechanism betas use when they see a woman close to them (as friends or relatives), using her hypergamy in its worst exploitative state. I have female relatives and friends who do this. They and i, know it's runz and i tease them by calling them "bitches". No sugar-coating.

Also, instead of him to learn from the experiences of the foolish magas that these men made themselves over pussy that other men are also fuuccking "anyhow", he comforts himself by wishing to make as much as these men to take over from their stupidity. From experience, who women mock and laugh at these guys behind their back but will play submissive and feminine, massaging the fool's ego when they are with him.

Guys, would you rate "Charlie", the guy in Austria, or the Division 4 footballer in China, as smart if this " fair-chic" (was your friend) and told you about how he tricks them for money?

If you knew your friend was a pathetic guy who throws good money at women just to get their attention and continues to worship them with money when he gets nothing in return or just few sex, would you leave your millions in his hands knowing, he won't mind spending it, on a fair-skinned chic on Instagram? Be honest.

Ok, I recognize your moniker, that's why I'll reply you with seriousness.

Well, I dig your points and that observation was made in jest cos nigahs with real dough still ball on these girls like crazy.

These guys attacking me left, right and centre, calling me simp just proves that most guys here are just bitter, disappointed guys that have been mercilessly duped by females.

Let me quote some stuff I've posted here when I was seriously contributing to reduce male stupidity.

Just doing it cos I know some gees like you, luminouz and I respect ubunja's brilliance that made this whole thing blow up in the first place. Una suppose erect monument for that guy, even though, I definitely don't agree 100 percent with all he says, though.

So lemme quote some stuff I've posted when I wasn't drunk sad so some bitter idiots can stop calling me Simp. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2020
Kaycee54321:
I was watching a documentary on the late Diego Maradona few minutes ago and these are his words (paraphrased):

"Growing up was tough and there were 8 mouths to feed and only my DAD was working....When I started playing in Argentina, was when I began to have a dream of being a superstar so I can buy a house for my MOM..."

Normally, I wouldn't even notice this, but these days, I can't help noticing that marriage is more often than not, unfavorable to men, regardless of all they go through to provide.

Children will most often always choose their mom regardless of the struggle of the dad in the jungle called Life....which is why a man should never marry out of sentiment. He must be mentally ready if he must.

One

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Kaycee54321:
A lot of guys are actually really so dumb...

There's this guy (still struggling financially) that has spent a lot of money on a girl he's dating and who he thinks he really loves...

He bought her a wig and a phone few weeks ago. This girl uses that phone he bought her to flirt and chat with other guys and long story short, she spent the night with a gee at a hotel this weekend. This gee is rich and owns some properties...

She's been talking to this gee and they're "friends"...

She bought a small gift for him and got herself a sexy lingerie which they used to have a really good time...

To cut everything short, she confided in the gee that she hasn't really been a good girl and she's been double dating...

She was thinking of returning the phone that her boyfriend bought for her...as in, they're dating, not like she's being wooed...

Note: she confided in an apparent friend that she was cheating on him with her boyfriend...

I don't normally type this much but it's just so sickening. Anyway, the rich gee told her that he loves her imperfections (he isn't tired of smashing her ass just yet) and applauded her "sincerity".

Meanwhile, the actual boyfriend is still trying to know when she'll be free for them to see a movie to make up for the delay in sending her some money that she requested for...

I'm trying so hard to be discreet as possible..

Anyways, A lot of men are actually emotionally frail...

Red pill apart, I bless the day I read "48 Laws of Power". I understood a whole lot about the harsh realities of human existence.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Kaycee54321:

There's no such thing as "Real Love".
What you call "Real Love" is simply the satisfaction gotten from two parties when each other's material and/or immaterial interests are met and satisfied by each other.

Most important shit, you Niggas should never forget.

It's not by squeezing face and shouting alpha and attacking everybody like you're in some cheap cult. Don't hate the game, just play it.

E go be. cool

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
I wish we would have just ignored the simp's post.
...the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force.... he is our brother, we cannot allow him go down the drain of simphood(without getting a taste of TRP)

Ps @skepticus , Id rather toss my money into the ocean than give a dime to that unrepentant pussyy worshipper

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2020
kaycee54321
Thanks for clearifying that you were drunk at the time of that post but sincerely who gets drunk early in the morning?

you claimed to have read the 48 laws of power...then you should know better. "guard your reputation like your life depends on it" and always "say less than necessary"
PEACE

33 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KevinDein: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2020
COOL10:
I know his type. Na dem go dey form street, dey do like say na dem know pass, dey feel fly on top stupidity, putting those smelling hoes on a pedestal. Most times, I just laugh and ignore.
Fvcking hilarious, but apt description of their type. You know them well. Proud in their ignorance. grin

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wwwtortoise(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2020
KevinDein:

Fvcking hilarious, but apt description of their type. You know them well. Proud in their ignorance. grin

I refer to his type as "elephant online, ant offline"

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2020
there's something about that guy's post which would have made it hard to ignore,according to his post,we are wasting our time taking TRP.

Martinez39s:
I wish we would have just ignored the simp's post.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2020
So after all the content on this thread someone will still post that 300 words long piece of trash. Chaii 150 pages of knowledge just wasted. You can take a child to the school but you can't force him to learn!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2020
MJBOLT:
there's something about that guy's post which would have made it hard to ignore,according to his post,we are wasting our time taking TRP.

Who cares what simps/women think or post here? Those that don't like the red pill are free to dislike it. Those that come up with stupid write-ups are free to do so. Let us focus on our red-pill men and those who want to be free; for them, we keep sharing and spreading the red pill. Ignore those who are wilfully and stubbornly blind/stupid, they will waste your time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Creeza:
kaycee54321
Thanks for clearifying that you were drunk at the time of that post but sincerely who gets drunk early in the morning?

you claimed to have read the 48 laws of power...then you should know better. "guard your reputation like your life depends on it" and always "say less than necessary"
PEACE

Nairaland reputation cheesy

Abeg e don do. cheesy

Enjoy your weekend, Brov.

Una too serious for here. Make I go ashewo section go catch cruise.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wwwtortoise(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2020
oyolohi:
I got interested in the matter of mods shutting down this page or not:

While I don't think that would happen soon, I've chosen to act while having fun.

I've coded a script and scraped this thread: all 147 pages of it (as at this afternoon). grin

The whole data has been stored on my SSD in JSON format. I'll be releasing the code after cleaning it up.

Here's the format for now:

{
page_number: {
post_number: {
author: str,
text: str,
shares: int,
date: str,
},
},
}

With the JSON data (accessible by all), one could do interesting things like sorting posts made by particular users, most liked, shared, etc.

The version 2 of the script will store images and memes so nothing will be lost; might drop it on github when I'm done.

It's lots of interesting things to do with data from this page, -- with little AI and Language Processing, I will separate the posts into:
1. Questions (and answers to those questions)
2. Experiences (and users opinions)
3. Philosophies

Lots of interesting things to do with this page right now... you guys should stay tuned. 21cents and co, don't worry, we've got your back.

P.S. : Martinez39s, you didn't think of this? I want to believe you already have some pages of NL "programmatically" stored OFFLINE grin

If you don't mind, I'll like to learn this data scrapping technique from you.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Creeza:
kayçee54321

PEACE
Drunk ke? What sort of obvious lie is that? If he was truly drunk, he would have clarified AND not proceed to call those who rightfully disapproved of his post "bitter idiòts". Why call them "bitter idiòts" when your post was actually all shades of simphood and defiant of the red pill?

Funny enough, even if he was truly drunk, his drunken words will then communicate his true desires: he may be acting red-pill as a hustling boy, but when he makes huge money, he will simp by exchanging something of value (money) for something without value (pusśy and sex). He clearly has his eyes on the worthless, fair-skinned runs girl, and he will simp for her if he has bastard money now.

COOL10:
True. A lot of men arrogantly claim red-pill and alpha. They are arrogant pùssy worshippers who don't know they pùssy worshippers. They always think they are players and they have everything control only to be dealt hard. It is their type that will marry in western societies and think they have everything under control. They are the ones that make females think all redpillers are just bluffing and are closet simp. Just let them be and leave them to experience. grin

===

The truth is you will never know who among us is truly red-pill until great and permanent riches comes in. At that moment, you will be shocked when you see former redpillers succumbing to the flesh and splashing great cash on any sexy bitçh all in the name of "it's nothing to me, I can afford it. I don't mind", "it's my money", "man must sha spend" and all other nonsense. Unknown to them, they will start depending on only money to sort everything out with women and they start playing the love/nawalt game. grin MEN!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2020
KevinDein:

grin grin grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Drunk ke? What sort of obvious lie is that? If he was truly drunk, he would have clarified AND not proceed to call those who rightfully disapproved of his post "bitter idiòts". Why call them "bitter idiòts" when you post was actually all shades of simphood and defiant of the red pill?

Funny enough, even if he was truly drunk, his drunken words will then communicate his true desires: he maybe acting red-pill as a hustling boy, but when he makes huge money, he will simp by exchanging something of value (money) for something without value (pusśy and sex). He clearly has his eyes on the worthless, fair-skinned runs girl, and he will simp for her if he has bastard money now.

True. A lot of men arrogantly claim red-pill and alpha. They are arrogant pùssy worshippers who don't know they pùssy worshippers. They always think they are players and they have everything control only to be dealt hard. It is their type that will marry in western societies and think they have everything under control. They are the ones that make females think all redpillers are just bluffing and are closet simp. Just let them be and leave them to experience. grin

===

The truth is you will never know who among us is truly red-pill until great and permanent riches comes in. At that moment, you will be shocked when you see former redpillers succumbing to the flesh and splashing great cash on any sexy bitçh all in the name of "it's nothing to me, I can afford it. I don't mind", "it's my money", "man must sha spend" and all other nonsense. Unknown to them, they will start depending on only money to sort everything out with women and they start playing the love/nawalt game. grin MEN!

The information shared in response to the dude I and other guys quoted is a lot for others to learn as long as it doesn't derail the purpose of the thread like female monikers would often do with their ad hominem crap. Anyway, forget the dude. He is just clowning.

For the last paragraph, a lot of men would go back into simping hopelessly when they attain some form of decent wealth, but at least, they know what they are getting into beforehand. Some may be lucky to find their unicorns (in Nigeria) while the others would most likely endure the nagging of ungrateful wives/kids/in-laws. Sometimes, neglect and separation comes in when they cannot fulfill their roles as beta providers. In the west, a lot of them are driven into the black pill, something Sandman calls Red Pill 2.0 when she takes them to the cleaners through pro-women divorce courts.

I never trust the words of a man but what they do, especially, in their private lives.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bluefilm: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--All past sacrifice is null and void if your continued association does not provide her with a tangible benefit. To simplify: if you cannot help her now, she does not care if you helped her before.[See Briffault’s Law]

Wordz of wizdom.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Skepticus:

The information shared in response to the dude I and other guys quoted is a lot for others to learn as long as it doesn't derail the purpose of the thread like female monikers would often do with their ad hominem crap.

For the last paragraph, a lot of men would go back into simping hopelessly when they attain some form of decent wealth, but at least, they know what they are getting into beforehand. Some may be lucky to find their unicorns (in Nigeria) while the others would most likely endure the nagging of ungrateful wives/kids and separation when they stop being fulfilling slaves. In the west, a lot of them are driven into the black pill, something Sandman calls Red Pill 2.0

I never trust the words of a man but what they do, especially, in their private lives.
It reminds me of Doñaldking10 who simped hard and shamelessly for his virgin gf who brutally dealt with him. After narrating his ordeal, he was still claiming alpha and giving the excuse of "I am alpha, my friends know me very well, but don't blame me because when this thing called love hook you, there is nothing you can do. You won't understand until you are in my situation." undecided Can you imagine?

Here are links:
(1) Doñaldking10's story.
(2) My response to his ordeal.

Notice the pathetic level of simping demonstrated in his story
(3) Doñaldking10's excuse.
(4) My response to his excuse.

Is it not a silly excuse?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Most are redpilled until money enter....Last week,I cleared this business deal that had been hanging for weeks, got loaded up so I decided go spoil myself....There was this babe I had known for months she had a retinue of simps at her beck and call, to tell you the truth once I was in her clutches before TRP saved me....So I called her up and took her out but made sure I spent on myself far what I spent on her....Trust, the hypergamous nature of a woman to kickin...She insisted after that hearty date that I buy her a dress she spied on a shop window...I was Like what?..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Like...What da fuq?!...No appreciation for feeding you for the evening....No thanks for entertaining you for the Night....You just think I was gonna up and go get you that dress worth 50K...Just like that?...Yeah, could have done that....10 000 years ago before TRP but my sense kicked in and I almost felt violated ( my wallet was about to be raped)...So I accepted but gave some excuses to put off that unpleasant scenario to my wallet just to string her along...So we had sex (mind blowing) and I blocked her number after that...(before she open office for my head)..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
The issue is money is never a substitute for TRP...The rich are still brutally exploited and to some extent ruined just because of pussay...Why? Who did this to us? If you have money and you want pussy on speed dial why don't you do like Charlie Sheen from Two and a half men and go get a hooker to give you a girlfriend experience without the mind games that comes with it... Or for those who might want something close to being real with or without money, y'all should trully learn GAME...That sh**t will sort you out...I sh**t you not..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
It reminds me of Doñaldking10 who simped hard and shamelessly for his virgin gf who brutally dealt with him. After narrating his ordeal, he was still claiming alpha and giving the excuse of "I am alpha, my friends know me very well, but don't blame me because when this thing called love hook you, there is nothing you can do. You won't understand until you are in my situation." undecided Can you imagine?

Here are links:

grin grin

You took him to "school". I'm glad you miseducated the "alpha".

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
ichidodo:
Most are redpilled until money enter....Last week,I cleared this business deal that had been hanging for weeks, got loaded up so I decided go spoil myself....There was this babe I had known for months she had a retinue of simps at her beck and call, to tell you the truth once I was in her clutches before TRP saved me....So I called her up and took her out but made sure I spent on myself far what I spent on her....Trust, the hypergamous nature of a woman to kickin...She insisted after that hearty date that I buy her a dress she spied on a shop window...I was Like what?..
When we men make money and we choose to enjoy and flex, it is necessary to string a girl along and spend hard cash on her? Why can't one go alone and spoil himself without a woman in the picture? Anyway, that lady thought you were a simp looking for her attention and validation.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Skepticus:
grin grin

You took him to "school". I'm glad you miseducated the "alpha".
He is just like Kaycee: false redpillers and alphas giving us a bad name and making women think we are just bluffing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
ichidodo:
Most are redpilled until money enter....Last week,I cleared this business deal that had been hanging for weeks, got loaded up so I decided go spoil myself....There was this babe I had known for months she had a retinue of simps at her beck and call, to tell you the truth once I was in her clutches before TRP saved me....So [b]I called her up and took her out but made sure I spent on myself far what I spent on her....Trust, the hypergamous nature of a woman to kickin...She insisted after that hearty date that I buy her a dress she spied on a shop window...I was Like what?..[/b]
grin ;Dits just always in us to want to impress this babes especially when there's a little cash to throw around wink wink, most times we can't just help it lipsrsealed..

2nd bolded, I fit switch side with d gal even if e no reach d amount wey she dae ask, things rough 4 me here cry cry embarassed,, no vese

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
When we men make money and we choose to enjoy and flex, it is necessary to string a girl along and spend hard cash on her? Why can't one go alone and spoil himself without a woman in the picture? Anyway, that lady thought you were a simp looking for her attention and validation.
Yeah, but you see, I wanted to f**k her...been fantasizing about that months..but I didn't want to fight this fire without getting my wallet burnt in the process as she had been spoilt thanks to the simps we have in our society....I just had to be creative...I had Game to help me... Taking her out allowed me to get in her head (besides the fact I'm an extrovert and I don't like flexing alone), to show her what I'm about...Give her a taste of what it would be like to hang out with a High Valued male...I worked her mind very hard before working her body eventually...I was a motherf**ker.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
ichidodo:
What's the point of taking her out and even buying her stuff in the first place?

Na you wan impress her na grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Martinez39s:

You nailed it bro. I was surprised he even called her...like for what? You wanted to show her say u still get money na

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
He is just like Kaycee: false redpillers and alphas giving us a bad name and making women think we are just bluffing.

Lol... I know Kaycee small from the ashewo thread. He ain't that bad just loves controversy noni

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
patoski39:
grin ;Dits just always in us to want to impress this babes especially when there's a little cash to throw around wink wink, most times we can't just help it lipsrsealed..

2nd bolded, I fit switch side with d gal even if e no reach d amount wey she dae ask, things rough 4 me here cry cry embarassed,, no vese
We are men... What's the use of making cash without showing a lil flash here and there...but the trick is to not get 'burnt' while in that process..And if I change am for the girl just because of a request then the cat is out of the bag...I wouldn't get what I wanted, I had to use a lot of indirections and subtlety...Sofri Sofri take catch monkey...

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.