Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763184 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
I’m sorry guys, I saw it so you have to see it too lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingsince95(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Martinez39s:
You and Polynek should stop twisting things.

You both and others who think like you should note the following and let them sink in well:

(1) This thread posts red pill its purest form and no one is obliged to share his personal experiences. Despite this, people have shared personal stuffs over the course of this thread of their own accord. Besides, how do you know for certain that the personal tales you read are factual? Factual personal experiences help, but the best thing is to take what you see here and put it in practice and see things for yourself.

(2) Nobody tries to look like a master of game here. Infact, there is no hierarchy or king and followers here. Everyone here who abides by the red pill is a redpiller at different stages of their red pill growth, and we all come here to compare notes and help eac other. This has been said repeatedly here. Stop the nonsense.

(3) We don't bash people, even redpillers, when they claim they've simped or fallout short of the red pill. We redpillers have always said that no one is infallible and mistakes are bound to happen, and these mistakes are part of the growth process. When people here claim they've simped or gone amiss, we are fond of replying with "go and simp no more." We even have a saying that "all have simped and fallen short of the glory of masculinity/red pill." We also hold that there is no one that hasn't simped or wasn't blue-pilled. So what's your point?

(4) however, if you are not new here and/or we know you to have exhibited good red pill awareness and you make a basic mistake that you ought to grown beyond or you keep repeating them, we will scold you for you to sit up, not to bash you or feel superior to you. If you get in your feelings and misconstrue that as bashing and hostility, sorry for you. There is a place for tough love and the fact that redpillers are not infallible doesn't mean there are certain mistakes you shouldn't leave behind. Is you are not new here and you keep asking silly basic questions that have been trashed repeatedly here, we will look you in a certain kind of way and ask if you have read this thread from beginning. Due diligence is important.

(5) sometimes, on rear occasions, people do crazy simpish stuffs and they present their stories. When we hold a mirror to their faces and tell them they are simps and blue pill men who need to change their (stupid) ways, they take offence especially because their egos can't stomach it. They expect us to be soft and cuddling... grown men for that matter. If the simple truth is too harsh, let them come back when they are ready. If we cuddle you and pamper you into taking the red pill, we will have pamper and cuddle you to remain and you won't go far since you don't have skin for harsh and bitter truths.

(6) this thread and redpillers have never been against sharing personal experiences. You don't see too much personal experiences because it is not what the thread is mainly about. The only people who usually stop people from sharing their experiences are the moral and ethical champions and the sanctimonious religious fanatics. Herbsworks was a victim of these silly, ignorant folks; redpillers wanted Herbsworks to continue sharing. We can also see something similar in the case of XshegzzyeeiX.

Okay. I don hear...No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Simping is a disorder.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingsince95(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:

Mehn! This is irritating. Gosh!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kolena:
Ubunja, I'll like to ask you some questions. Can I send a mail?
alright.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MindfulMan: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ubunja what is your insta handle
if you cant tell me here can you send it to my mail?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MindfulMan: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ubunja what is your insta handle
if you cant tell me here can you send it to my mail?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
In order to establish a healthy male-frame, the first step is to rid themselves of the preconception that women control frame by default. They don’t, and honestly, they don’t want to.

#RM

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Haa why are simps this stupid?
Why?

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by cherryCola: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
luminouz:
How many times will you post this story na?
I have seen this somewhere before!!!
I didn't get an answer.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:

Lmaooooo
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

These male feminists go through a lot sha grin..

That stuff smells awful sometimes...to slap that on his mudafucking face every month is the definition of hell

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by cherryCola: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Leave woman matter and go focus on your life una no go hear. See the kind stupid question wey grown man dey ask strangers online. You should be ashamed of yourself nicca angry

you have been touring around this forum searching and craving for my attention, now you have it.

Do what you like with it cause it will only last for this night.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
This is the world we live in. The West is on its way to implosion and they have men like my man here fanning the embers that will engulf their world as they know it. With men like him, it only goes downhill. Making the women cry forced tears on their head, this world isn’t real. Turns out the poster let’s other men fvck his wife. lol

What in da actual fuq is this

Kai....these western men are totally fuqed!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
this is one of the reasons why Thanos snapped undecided too many foolish people running around.
Jungle justice fall on him

ProphetJeroboam:

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
have you seen the documentary "what is a woman?"
If you haven't,try and see it.

ProphetJeroboam:
This is the world we live in. The West is on its way to implosion and they have men like my man here fanning the embers that will engulf their world as they know it. With men like him, it only goes downhill. Making the women cry forced tears on their head, this world isn’t real. Turns out the poster let’s other men fvck his wife. lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Thanks my man.

You have consistently laid emphasis on this subject matter, but seems they suffer from selective amnesia.

I'll always choke such dummies with raw sexual kinks I perform offline, and their moral uprightness will do nothing to deter my decision.
I'm happy and that's what matters. Let them keep whining and gnashing their teeth. Their tears is delicious.

If you feel like preaching morals on a redpill thread, exit ASAP and visit the religion section.

Not so difficult, is it

Shake my head undecided

What is their own na? lol... and that is what these girls like most. Sometimes, they don't want the sex to be dull, so any sexual style unleash on them is mostly welcomed, they will reach orgasm multiple times. They will do everything in their power to keep you as their man. If you are lazy while doing it, she may start to despise you. So I see no wrong in what you are doing. That is what they love.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
DAY 183, REDPILL 2022

It is not good that a man should base his decisions upon the feelings and dictates of women, because with women and their way of doing things, decisions and plans may never bear good fruits. Truth and feelings always differ.

Considerate and intellectual women might be the exception, however, it must be laid side by side with what is already known to know how vital hers are.

Authority: Know left and right.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 183, REDPILL 2022

It is not good that a man should base his decisions upon the feelings and dictates of women, because with women and their way of doing things, decisions and plans may never bear good fruits. Truth and feelings always differ.

Considerate and intellectual women might be the exception, however, it must be laid side by side with what is already known to know how vital hers are.

Authority: Know left and right.
Sabi boy .....

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
emmaodet:

You raised a very valid point bro.
Personally, I like talking and sharing from my past and present experiences but I noticed some people do dig your past posts and use it against you or as a jab at you.
Do you know how many insults have received on nairaland for saying I had side chicks and not faithful to my wife? Even from so called RedPillers?
Some said I talk too much for a married man, some said I shouldn’t be here mingling with small boys as a married man, some said for a married man, I gossip a lot and Dey do aproko/Cho Cho Cho

Have heard several things on nairaland due to being a married man, aligning with TRP and sharing my experiences.
I quoted a moniker on a thread not related to Romance and the mention I got was - How dear you quote me, you this serial cheating useless man.
I was stunned and shocked but it is well.

Many people are not ready to hear or see the truth. That is what I noticed even though they claim they are.

Dude you don't owe nobody anything

Many of those ones digging up past post have no personality

Life is all about experiences

And the more you go in life, the better the experiences and much wiser you become

So maintain your frame

Another thing you ought to know is that toxic people, people that talk rudely to people don't really go far in life

I have seen it countless times

So maintain your frame
Stay focused
And viola enjoy your life

Never allow faceless people that on a good day no be your levels stop your authentic self

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by crystalmoon(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
JESHAL:
Continued typing.......

I gained admission into a public university and she went into a private university, sadly the event that third term stuck to me and even with a good course in engineering, I told myself it was not enough to meet up with this beautiful angelic girl Hypergamy that wasn't even my babe, that I haven't asked out because I was living a fairy tale, I didn't understand redpill sexual market value differences between men and women, i saved her Instagram photos and even used her Facebook pics as my wallpaper because I told myself childishly I must become a billionaire to marry this gal as she wasn't in my lane.

She was in her prime years of 20 and I was in 200 level and just 18yrs and I decided to drop out of school to partake in a Ponzi scheme thinking it was a path to financial freedom when I wasn't emotionally matured to be a man as I was naive and gullible, infact I started gambling heavily to sustain my income and I started hanging around with yahoo boys, years went by and I wasn't successful, I was fed up, my parents with some extended family members finally persuaded to return to finish my academics that in Nigeria without your first degree as the son of a nobody, you won't be respected among your peers, only successful people, fraudulent civil servants and people with wealthy backgrounds can get away without 1st degree, all this foolish decision because I wanted to marry before 30 since I was badly in love and wanted to solve a woman's mating strategy based on her SMV when men typically start to peak in SMV by 37 yrs, even now I wonder where was I rushing too as l look back to those events, I was to desperate all because I wanted to prove myself to a girl that was living life on her own terms as if I don't exist and she doesn't even give a damn about my welfare.

During that period I was chatting her 2 times in a week, checking her status, never for once did she initiate chat, I was doing the chasing, I so much pedestalized the girl, when I later decided to go back to school, I was accepted only on the premise that I should change to a stupid department to do a useless course which was my only option and I obliged, getting unplugged I realized my mistake, my biggest one was thinking men and women had the same biological time clock( SMV) not knowing that women are giving advantage for just existing earlier but they decline as they reach the wall but men need time to mature and peak into the best version of themselves even until entering their 40's, don't allow women( one-titis) or Society pressure you

I regretted not knowing the redpill in secondary school, it was COVID in 2020 I became unplugged, why the Bleep was I rushing? So I can marry a hoe! So I can marry a woman with far more experience than me in the sexual market place, that's why I always dedicate my time to give advice to the youths because they dominate this thread so that they won't make serious life altering decisions because of woman or because they don't understand the time it takes for men to build their value for themselves, most idiots want to be like the exceptions in tech industry who made In their twenties or early thirties like Zukerburg, Steve Jobs since they dropped out, historically information age billionaires are the outliers, most rich men make it In their forties

Finally I will leave you with a quote from one of the greatest philosopher Aristotle about sexual market value
golden 100 will learn from your experience

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Martinez39s:
This is why most people are strict on maintaining their anonymity and keeping certain things private. It is good to share personal experiences for the edification of others, but keep in mind that there are people who will dig up your old posts and use what you wrote against you to score cheap points or use as a clap back to attack you when they hate you or have nothing relevant to say. grin I won't be surprised if detractors start using JESHAL's story against him calling him someone who dropped out because of a woman even though it has no bearing on the truthfulness of his message. People are like that.

I have no problem with people who are going deep about their simpish years, but they should have what I said in mind. It is enough for people to know that we have all simped, there is no degrading and abject level simping won't take a man, and we all were once blue pilled, and mistakes are all part of the process.

People can't get over their feelings and realise that the red pill is amoral, just as it is irreligious. People will see someone sharing details of his lifestyle that their moral compasses, ethics and religious beliefs find very reprehensible, instead of picking the red pill truth from his statements/experiences and keeping their morality to themselves, they start shutting the person and shoving their morality and religion in his face.

They act as if he as a redpiller ought to respect and abide by their moral, ethical and religious principles. They act as if him sharing his experiences means he demands others to follow his lifestyle or that he is making his lifestyle what the red pill is all about. They act as if their morality, ethics and religious principles are part of the red pill. They don't realise that they can't use what they preserve as someone's moral shortcomings to dismiss his status as a redpiller; they also don't know that morally uprightness doesn't necessarily mean one is a better redpiller. "Red pill is amoral" can never sink into their heads.

This is why people remain in the matrix and don't grow. They come wanting to see what they agree with and what makes them feel good and even massages their egos. They expect the truth to meet these expectations; this means they are closed to any truth that doesn't meet these expectations. This is why people remain in the matrix or remain at a certain basic level of red pill awareness till they die. How can one grow if he is not willing to listen to the experiences of others who live a different kind of life and has seen a different aspect of life? How can a man grow in red pill truth if he is not ready to risk being shocked, confounded and left wallowing in surprising and disagreement at what he finds and keeps it in mind that he could have been wrong all along?

This set of people can't learn, relearn and unlearn. A lot of people are not ready. Don't mind them.

Well written bro.
Well written

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
cherryCola:

you have been touring around this forum searching and craving for my attention, now you have it.

Do what you like with it cause it will only last for this night.

You wey yamayama pus dey flow comot from your nose, which attention? No wonder you dey here. Lack of woman. If you be woman, can you cope with broke low value man wey yamayama pus dey flow from him nose? Talk true

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

You are on point.

You see this girl I talked about, my intention from day one of our sex life together is to make her go wild.

She's always begging for the next sex appointment. I don take fvck and kinks destroy her brain.

She's at my mercy bro.
When I tell her to jump, all she ask me is "HOW HIGH".

When I'm done making her boobs sag, with dilapidated buttocks from constant fierce spanking during doggy and widening her t0t0, I may be tempted to throw her out to the streets to be the bitch she was destined to be.

cheesy

Omo X 100

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
djon78:

Dude you don't owe nobody anything

Many of those ones digging up past post have no personality

Life is all about experiences

And the more you go in life, the better the experiences and much wiser you become

So maintain your frame

Another thing you ought to know is that toxic people, people that talk rudely to people don't really go far in life

I have seen it countless times

So maintain your frame
Stay focused
And viola enjoy your life

Never allow faceless people that on a good day no be your levels stop your authentic self

Look at this 44 year old agbaya following teenagers to talk nonesense. You must be jobless and a dead beat. You no get children to care for? You should be ashamed of yourself. An old married man with children on forum full of teenagers. Tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Meedon:

Omo X 100

Zero emotions.
I'm very cold in this game.

Zero fvcks given.
No time.

wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

You are on point.

You see this girl I talked about, my intention from day one of our sex life together is to make her go wild.

She's always begging for the next sex appointment. I don take fvck and kinks destroy her brain.

She's at my mercy bro.
When I tell her to jump, all she ask me is "HOW HIGH".

When I'm done making her boobs sag, with dilapidated buttocks from constant fierce spanking during doggy and widening her t0t0, I may be tempted to throw her out to the streets to be the bitch she was destined to be.

cheesy

Guy rest with this your cockkk and bull story. You are actually not a catch. Your picture is there for all to see. You have yourself an ugly village olosho wey any damn person can do what you are doing with her for tashere 2k. How can that be an achievement for you that you no want make person hear word. Haba. I fit bet my life say you dey stay one local hood for inside Ogun state. Clearly, you lack exposure from your posts. Oga go find work o angry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
BLOCKHEADED MORALISTS SHOULD CHOKE AGAIN ON THIS. cheesy

Fvcking a girl to stupor is actually a beautiful feeling.

Like besides the orgasm, watching her stumble to the bathroom cos shaky legs then coming back to collapse on your chest like a log of wood is such an amusingly pleasant experience.
howfa guy ur babe dey demand money ? U dey give am money? I wan know

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Battalion1:
howfa guy ur babe dey demand money ? U dey give am money? I wan know
XshegzzyeeiX:
I didn't attract her with money, neither have I started to give her money, and I don't intend to give her money. Call me stingy, I don't care. My money is for my self development.

I've taught her to be self sufficient, contented and work toward becoming dependant on her self.

Also, she knows I'll kick her out anyday she decides to cheat on me.

I've laid out to her my rules and regulations, and she'll be punished accordingly if she floats any.

Remember, how you commence with a girl is how must continue.

Apply TRP knowledge in your dealings with women and you won't have complex issues with the female folks.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolena: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
ubunja:
alright.
I've sent it. Looking forward to your reply.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by cherryCola: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tranquility2345:

You wey yamayama pus dey flow comot from your nose, which attention? No wonder you dey here. Lack of woman. If you be woman, can you cope with broke low value man wey yamayama pus dey flow from him nose? Talk true

As I said, Enjoy.

Cause it will only last for this night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dizzyyish and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.