Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763556 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2022
luminouz:

Alaye rest na.
Now you dey post lewd pictures on the thread?
Stick to the pilled messages biko.

Lumi, free me abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2022
heartofcity12:
Modern women are not playing. This woman creates a page to teach women how to be gold diggers and finesse the hell out of rich simps. I pity men with no redpill knowledge in this cold times coz females are advancing their games. They don’t want you to be emancipated. Stay redpilled..

Na people like you dey make noise pass because no money and hunger don hook una neck like bow tie. The minute this one smell small money, na una dey fall pass for these women gimmicks. Na today? If you like no go hustle. Continue to dey moan about women from morning to night angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Today I realized I have not masturbated for the last 6 months,the journey was not easy but I kept pushing.
What a day it is grin
1 whole year is the goal

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2022
JESHAL:
Most women cannot resist wealth.

They are easily impressed and bought with trinkets.

Rooted in materialism, they lack any true depth of character, and would effectively prostitute themselves for the right lifestyle.

Women who cannot be bought with wealth? They are the keepers but are very rare don't bank your hopes on ever finding them, assume all women are materialistic until they prove otherwise
Wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Herculex03:
Today I realized I have not masturbated for the last 6 months,the journey was not easy but I kept pushing.
What a day it is grin
1 whole year is the goal
Nice one, bro. The good thing is that we humans, male and female, are masters of their own decisions regardless of how we feel or the amount of temptations and enablers of bad decisions/habits surrounding us. The human body is a vessel of habits, and we are to build our habits.

Good thing you are training yourself to beat a habit you don't want in your life. The keys and power of your decisions lie with you. There is no excuse.

NB: I am not saying masturbation is bad or evil.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2022
tosaino95:
You don talk the the truth and if someone doesn't agree with them.
E go turn to simp or troll
Comrade abeg stop shaking Dix table grin
As here de cool shey U no like am? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Always Have multiple options when it comes to women Look for a way to make this happen get some game do something to ensure you always have options.

There is a reason you don’t have one pair of shoes or one pair of boxers or any other clothing accessory Heck there’s a reason you don’t have only one pot or piece of cutlery in your House .
We are naturally predisposed as humans to want more than One of whatever we have it’s because it is necessary to always have more than one Even the poorest man on earth would love to have more than one pair of shoes assuming he has only one, So using this logic why should you have only one woman in your life at any point in time ?

If you have only one pair of anything all your life no matter how much you loved it at the beginning you will eventually wear it out and get tired of it and even be disgusted by it at one point so for you to be able to make it last longer for you ,you have to get another.
Just as you have different Shoes for different occasions you should also have different women for different occasions each one playing the role you have given to them as they should, you can have a Favourite (Girlfriend/Wife)Shoe but you cannot use that one shoe for every Task or Journey And rightly so as it is not designed for every task or journey you would decide to embark on as well it may not be available for said Journey. If you can understand this as it applies to both sexes you will live an easier Life

Options Are a Necessity For A man And he Must Exercise them women do this too when they need to but they will never Tell it’s their little secret.

Have options, or at least maintain a facade of it.
Even if you don't have it, act like it.
This whole thing comes down to not pedestalisng any single woman and not prioritising women in your life.

A man focused on himself and on his goals, a Redpill aware man always treats women as if they are disposable - and in the real sense of it, they are!
This type of man is a man with options.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Always Have multiple options when it comes to women Look for a way to make this happen get some game do something to ensure you always have options.

There is a reason you don’t have one pair of shoes or one pair of boxers or any other clothing accessory Heck there’s a reason you don’t have only one pot or piece of cutlery in your House .
We are naturally predisposed as humans to want more than One of whatever we have it’s because it is necessary to always have more than one Even the poorest man on earth would love to have more than one pair of shoes assuming he has only one, So using this logic why should you have only one woman in your life at any point in time ?

If you have only one pair of anything all your life no matter how much you loved it at the beginning you will eventually wear it out and get tired of it and even be disgusted by it at one point so for you to be able to make it last longer for you ,you have to get another.
Just as you have different Shoes for different occasions you should also have different women for different occasions each one playing the role you have given to them as they should, you can have a Favourite (Girlfriend/Wife)Shoe but you cannot use that one shoe for every Task or Journey And rightly so as it is not designed for every task or journey you would decide to embark on as well it may not be available for said Journey. If you can understand this as it applies to both sexes you will live an easier Life

Options Are a Necessity For A man And he Must Exercise them women do this too when they need to but they will never Tell it’s their little secret.
On point (abundant mentality)

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

You are on point.

You see this girl I talked about, my intention from day one of our sex life together is to make her go wild.

She's always begging for the next sex appointment. I don take fvck and kinks destroy her brain.

She's at my mercy bro.
When I tell her to jump, all she ask me is "HOW HIGH".

When I'm done making her boobs sag, with dilapidated buttocks from constant fierce spanking during doggy and widening her t0t0, I may be tempted to throw her out to the streets to be the bitch she was destined to be.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Polynek:

Comrade abeg stop shaking Dix table grin
As here de cool shey U no like am? grin
Which table forget that one jàre.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2022
tosaino95:
Which table forget that one jàre.
Be calming down na today na Sunday oo grin
Shey U no go church nii grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
Things are about to go down. I think someone once spoke on something like this.
no wonder western women love jetting off to Jamaica,,, what in the hell is going on there......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2022
this is the shít that women are secretly paying for. especially those educated successful careerwomen who are perennially single and always asking "where have all the good men gone!" ,, this the fúckéry they be discretely on.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
FACTS

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
satandeterrible:

Have options, or at least maintain a facade of it.
Even if you don't have it, act like it.
This whole thing comes down to not pedestalisng any single woman and not prioritising women in your life.

A man focused on himself and on his goals, a Redpill aware man always treats women as if they are disposable - and in the real sense of it, they are!
This type of man is a man with options.
yes true but you must understand you cannot keep up a Facade with women one way or another she’ll tell by your overall behaviour, it’s always better to actually have the options So you’ll stress less of course women are not the main goal you are the goal.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
AlphaAlex:
yes true but you must understand you cannot keep up a Facade with women one way or another she’ll tell by your overall behaviour, it’s always better to actually have the options So you’ll stress less of course women are not the main goal you are the goal.
True

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
May you not be a stupid Simp because you're desperate for sex due to thirstiness

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
TRP

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
#trp

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
#trp..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Redpill

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Trp

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Redpill

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
smiley

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
TRP

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tranquility2345:

You are heading for retirement and you are here to learn none sense from inexperienced low value teenagers wey no sabi left from right. Talking about misplaced priorities. SMH. I can bet that you have nothing going on in your personal life. You must be a failure in life.

Oga you still have small time left. Better go and befriend your age mates in order to build something of your personal life and put your house in order before it’s too late. Leave this thread for these lazy Nigerian youths that know nothing about life angry
how can u have d audacity to insult a 50 yr old person like dat . I dont blame u, i blame social media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
#trp.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Redpill.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
smiley

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Redpill

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
I generally get my films from Netnaija ,,, which sites do you guys use?!

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye, monerozi5590, Tonnyray, heartofcity12 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.