Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,767 members, 7,820,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770220 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tonnyray:
Gbam.
which kind play go mk my ex ask me for $150? I'll happily reply her ND say: go find another BF or abi u nor get family members ND close friends undecided

My girl: I go just send her emoji

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
sajmark:
A number of guys here have sent me emails probably so that I can send the rational male players handbook to them, I am not ignoring you guys... The email connected to my nairaland account is logged in on my second phone which has battery issues.

I am appealing to guys whom I have sent the book to earlier to please indicate so that others can contact you for it.

If you need the book contact me
henryudoh456@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
ubunja:
it's true,,

Sex BEFORE a relationship= power to the man and the woman stays chasing.

Relationship BEFORE sex = power to the woman and the man stays chasing.

in other words consider yourself single until sex. don't even trust your own feelings for a girl you have never slept with cause it can happen that after sleeping with her you may feel different. Post Nut Clarity is real.

men are built in such a way that they don't know whether their love for a woman is genuine or not until they sleep with her. Its what remains after the sex has happened that shows a man if he loves a woman or not. if you feel hot for a girl and you sleep with her but after sex you feel cold, it was never love just lust. if you feel hot for a girl and you sleep with her and after sex you still feel hot for her, its love.
it is a woman's difficult task then to work out which guys love her and which guys lust her WITHOUT sleeping with any of them. and a woman's default method is to push sex further and further into the future -delaying it as much as possible- as a way to separate the Wheat from the Chaff. but that's an amateur move. veterans in the game make the man spend on them in addition to denying him sex, leaving everything in the hands of the infallible sunk cost fallacy.
what is the Sunk cost fallacy? when someone is too invested in something to walk away.
examples of Sunk cost fallacy? when you sit at a bus terminus waiting for a bus. the longer you wait the harder it is to move cause you figure you've already spent too much time waiting you may as well sit until the very end. its a psychological trap. resources (costs) already sunk (invested) prevent a person from giving up and starting over elsewhere. sunk cost fallacy is another way of saying "invested costs fallacy" where fallacy means a "lie". the lie being that you can't start over elsewhere. yes you can. but it will cost you plenty.

when a woman makes a man spend money on herself without giving him sex, the man becomes trapped in a similar psychological situation. its the key to gold digging and getting a man who has money to commit. another example of sunk cost fallacy, If a company constructs a million dollar building but then just before finishing the roofing a grave error is discovered in the building plan, will the company scrap the problem and demolish the building? no. most times they'll conceal the mistake and finish the project. cause scraping the project would mean heavy losses. a man with money is trapped into a relationship/marriage the same way. gold diggers make him spend heavily until he's too invested to leave that even when a woman's liabilities start popping up (eg it turns out she's older than previously mentioned or she has a child etc) the man is forced to accept it cause to back out now will mean all the monies he's spent on that woman have been money down the drain.

We suppose create a special award for you bro.

You are simply on another level.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itimkpataka: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Martinez39s:
Do start from page one, it is better. You might not finish it at a go, but you can use 15 - 30 minutes per day to study and catch up. If you are free during the weekends, you can study more. With time, you will catch up. Others have done it. You can also comment and ask questions.

This is my humble suggestion.

Thanks I appreciate you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
heartofcity12:

She still had to ridicule him by saying he waited at the friendzone for 25 years. Simps like this are the reason why these females think they can eat their cakes and still have it.

THE MOST RIDICULOUS PART IS THAT HE SPENT 25 YEARS WATCHING AND WAITING FOR THIS ONE WOMAN. 25 YEARS. OVER 4 BILLION WOMEN IN THIS WORLD. BUT HE'D RATHER WAIT IN THE FRIENDZONE FOR YEARS AND LET HER EVEN BOAST ABOUT FINALLY RELEASING HIM. GUY'S NOW FEELING LIKE HE WON A TROPHY AFTER 25 LONG SEASONS LIKE ARSENAL.

THE CURRENT SITUATION IS THAT HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER, BUT SHE'S NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM. SHE'S ONLY THERE WITH HIM BECAUSE THE MEN SHE LOVED ALL THOSE YEARS NEVER LOVED HER BACK.
BUT HE'S A "REAL MAN" MATURED AND STRONG ENOUGH TO ACCEPT HER AND HER PAST AND FLAWS. WHO AM I TO COMPLAIN? WHAT'S MOST GUARANTEED ARE THE TEARS HE'LL CRY WHEN HE STARTS TO REAP THE FRUITS OF HIS "REAL MANISM" OR WHATEVER THIS IS.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MOST RIDICULOUS PART IS THAT HE SPENT 25 YEARS WATCHING AND WAITING FOR THIS ONE WOMAN. 25 YEARS. OVER 4 BILLION WOMEN IN THIS WORLD. BUT HE'D RATHER WAIT IN THE FRIENDZONE FOR YEARS AND LET HER EVEN BOAST ABOUT FINALLY RELEASING HIM. GUY'S NOW FEELING LIKE HE WON A TROPHY AFTER 25 LONG SEASONS LIKE ARSENAL.

THE CURRENT SITUATION IS THAT HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER, BUT SHE'S NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM. SHE'S ONLY THERE WITH HIM BECAUSE THE MEN SHE LOVED ALL THOSE YEARS NEVER LOVED HER BACK.
BUT HE'S A "REAL MAN" MATURED AND STRONG ENOUGH TO ACCEPT HER AND HER PAST AND FLAWS. WHO AM I TO COMPLAIN? WHAT'S MOST GUARANTEED ARE THE TEARS HE'LL CRY WHEN HE STARTS TO REAP THE FRUITS OF HIS "REAL MANISM" OR WHATEVER THIS IS.

You said it all..He’ll learn. She didn’t want him in her prime but fake to love him in her decline.. Imagine the number of cocks she must have rode all those years. She only want him now that she’s aged, wrinkled, fat and been dumped by multiple men, and dude can’t still get the memo. Just like we say, some men are far too gone..

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
heartofcity12:

You said it all..He’ll learn. She didn’t want him in her prime but fake to love him in her decline.. Imagine the number of cocks she must have rode all those years. She only want him now that she’s aged, wrinkled, fat and been dumped by multiple men, and dude can’t still get the memo. Just like we say, some men are far too gone..

What do you know about love? undecided
Love is blind, love accepts imperfections, love accepts flaws, love endures!

It's only broke small boys that come here to do oversabi.

Small boys everywhere!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tonnyray:
For those that enjoy a good laugh grin grin grin
Lmfao grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
heartofcity12:

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Someoneschild2:

What do you know about love? undecided
Love is blind, love accepts imperfections, love accepts flaws, love endures!

It's only broke small boys that come here to do oversabi.

Small boys everywhere!

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
ubunja:
reasonable choice. But until guys get it through their head that they don't owe anyone a relationship they'll keep getting the short end of the stick. that you took a girl's virginity doesn't mean you owe her marriage in the same way women will say "That you took me out to dinner doesnt mean I owe you sex ".

I patiently await the day men will start doing what makes them happy instead of doing what's considered right. I guess only women have the guts to do what makes them happy and can't be bothered with what's right.

Words of wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Battalion1:
una sure say this man no be spirit?
omor, he dey burst my brain aswear.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MindfulMan: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ubunja

explain for me, it's been tough assimilating the real meanings

Hard times create strong men
strong men create good times

good times create weak men
weak mean creates hard times

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
MindfulMan:
Ubunja

When Jonathan was your president and money was in excess.. Guys bn dey simp anyhow..

Buhari come show, money no opoor, guys eye open...

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tonnyray:
Gbam.

grin grin

Ohhhh my God!!!!!!

Nairaland is something else

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FlyingKing: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

U wan collect?

Waiting be that.... Na only money and contract with business I dey collect for now

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
MindfulMan:
Ubunja

Hard times is characterized by limited resources, competition for quality mating partners, natural disasters, warfare, etc. of which some of these are consequence(s) of one or the other.

Evolutionarily, man must "step up" to ensure his lineage does not die out due to the above description therefore he must evolve to weather the storm. By natural selection, the weaker ones die off (thank you Darwin!)

Man's fulfillment comes from building and leaving a legacy for his offsprings. Therefore, after having weathered such storms from nature, he does not want his sons to "suffer" similar fates of hardship (he doesn't understand this is a necessary test by nature). He tries to make life "softer" for his progenies.

Consequently, a boy who hasn't been tested by hardship to make tough decisions and handle complex situations will soon mismanage all the inheritance bequeathed to him. For as it is of yin and yang, comfort and chaos must find their balance. Where there is excess comfort, chaos is imminent and vice versa. Little wonder,the feminine falters in matters of accountability and decision making because she is accustomed to a life of comfort from birth till death.

The result of this failure in "weathering his own storms" sends the boy (or his progenies) back to a life of hardship where he (they) must prove that he (they) is (are) afterall worthy of being called a man (men).

You can't cheat mama nature, lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kapelvej: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
ubunja:
I have learnt that women equally feel sorry for men for being logical and rational 24/7 cause it blocks men from enjoying the moment cause their mind is always fixated on the future and on consequences.
Hello boss, please kindly respond to my email request thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kapelvej: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dannnn:
"Love" will make you blind.
Indifference will "restore your sight."
grin grin grin grin you right bro, very correct

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2022
The hidden game has been unleashed... Most females in my vicnity are pained cos they ain't getting favours like before....

Causes..

1. Church of misogyny.. Facebook..
2. Shola... Twitter...
3. Redpill... Nairaland...

Cold days ahead

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by irumole1975: 1:10am On Jul 07, 2022
A real man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:16am On Jul 07, 2022
heartofcity12:
Modern women and hypergamy are like bread and butter. Kevin Samuels said enough about stuffs like this. Same women that’ll smash the dudes they lust on for free are setting standards for betas.

So true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kudducini(m): 1:45am On Jul 07, 2022
ubunja:
women will tell the Beta simp "I'm on my period" but if the Alpha calls.........

Very true, things these girls do when alpha calls them are mind blowing. My girlfriend once told me unknowingly about her alpha ex boy who called her to have sex but she was on period.

What she did before the kpanshing shocked me she had to get ice block and hid it in her pr*vte part for some minutes to stop the blood from coming out nigga did what he wanted and she left.

I was shocked she wasn’t cautious about her words until she saw my facial expression and I was like WTF never heard of such a thing in my entire life. Am going back to my normal life as MGTOW.

Very disgusting thing I’ve heard in my lifetime

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 2:15am On Jul 07, 2022
People like you are why women pretend to be what they are not to hold a man down..... You should have at least pretended not to be judgemental.

You will not have the opportunity to learn more about women with attitude like this.

Me that would have told her that the only scope I have seen in action is a girl on her period sitting on hot water to stop the flow, she will most likely continue digging her pit in an effort to make me see the futility in such hot water action cheesy

Na we be our own problem... Many of us can't handle the truth
Kudducini:

Very true, things these girls do when alpha calls them are mind blowing. My girlfriend once told me unknowingly about her alpha ex boy who called her to have sex but she was on period.

What she did before the kpanshing shocked me she had to get ice block and hid it in her pr*vte part for some minutes to stop the blood from coming out nigga did what he wanted and she left.

I was shocked she wasn’t cautious about her words until she saw my facial expression and I was like WTF never heard of such a thing in my entire life. Am going back to my normal life as MGTOW.

Very disgusting thing I’ve heard in my lifetime

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 3:02am On Jul 07, 2022
Calibrator:
People like you are why women pretend to be what they are not to hold a man down..... You should have at least pretended not to be judgemental.

You will not have the opportunity to learn more about women with attitude like this.

Me that would have told her that the only scope I have seen in action is a girl on her period sitting on hot water to stop the flow, she will most likely continue digging her pit in an effort to make me see the futility in such hot water action cheesy

Na we be our own problem... Many of us can't handle the truth
if my girlfriend tell.me that kind of thing I go change am for am o ,unless na female friend or FWB , telling the poster that kind of stuff leaves room for more disrespect I don't want to know about your ex ,well to each their own

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 6:07am On Jul 07, 2022
YOUR FAILURES IN LIFE ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN A WOMAN

YOUR SUCCESSES IN LIFE ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN A WOMAN

WHEN YOU LOOK BACK AT LIFE AND REMINISCE ABOUT YOUR FAILURES IN LIFE YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULTS THAT YOU FAILED AND NOT A WOMAN'S FAULT

WHEN YOU LOOK BACK AT LIFE AND REMINISCE ABOUT YOUR SUCCESSES IN LIFE YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULTS THAT YOU WERE SUCCESSFUL AND NOT A WOMAN'S FAULT

DO YOU THINK ANY WOMAN BORN OF A WOMAN WOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR A MAN'S FAILURE?

HOES THAT LOVE EXCUSING THEMSELVES FROM FAILURES grin

BUT THEY WOULD SELF ENTITLE THEMSELVES AROUND A SUCCESSFUL MAN
THAT IS THE ONLY RESPONSIBILTIES THEY WOULD LOVE TO GIVE A FXXCK ABOUT OR THE RESPONSIBILITIES THEY CARE ABOUT

E.G IT IS JUST LIKE SAYING THAT YOUR SEXUAL FAILURES WITH WOMEN ARE YOUR FULL RESPONSIBILITIES AND YOUR FAULT, COS IF YOU A BETA OR SIMP IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING A BEAT OR SIMP AND IT IS NOT THE WOMAN'S FAULT SHE WONT EVEN ACCEPT THOSE KINDS OF BLAME ON HERSELF

YOUR SEXUAL SUCCESSESS IS YOUR FAULT COS IT IS NOT HER FAULT YOU ARE ALPHA, OR PIIMMPP

MEDICAL DOCTORS, ENGINEERS, ARCHITECTS, LAWYERS I WOULD LOVE TO ASK YOU A QUESTION WAS IT A WOMAN THAT READ AND STUDY HARD FOR YOU WHILE YOU WHERE STILL IN SCHOOL TILL YOU BECAME SUCCESSFUL AT IT?

RUSTICATED STUDENTS, DROP OUTS, LET MY PEOPLE GO, CARRY OVERS,

WAS IT WOMEN THAT DID TELL YOU NOT TO STUDY HARDER?

WAS IT A WOMAN THAT MADE YOU LAZY IN SCHOOL OR DID THE LAZINESS FOR YOU?

WAS IT A WOMAN THAT TOLD YOU IT IS GOOD TO BE UNSERIOUS IN SCHOOL?

WHY WOULD YOU GRADUATE AS A PETROLUEM ENGINEER AND YOU BELIEVE YOUR HOE UNIVERSITY GIRLFRIEND WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS IN BAGGING A DEGREE?

MAN UP WHEN I MEAN MAN UP
YOUR OWN DEFINITION OF MAN UP AND NOT A WOMAN DEFINED MAN UPNESS

AUTHORITY: TAKE CHARGE FOR THE BEST AND
NOT THE WORST

(HARD TIMES CREATES STRONG MEN
STRONG MEN CREATES GOOD TIMES

GOODTIMES CREATES WEAK MEN
WEAK MEN CREATES HARD TIMES

WOMEN ARE NEVER EVER RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS)

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 7:36am On Jul 07, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
YOUR FAILURES IN LIFE ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN A WOMAN

YOUR SUCCESSES IN LIFE ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN A WOMAN

WHEN YOU LOOK BACK AT LIFE AND REMINISCE ABOUT YOUR FAILURES IN LIFE YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULTS THAT YOU FAILED AND NOT A WOMAN'S FAULT

WHEN YOU LOOK BACK AT LIFE AND REMINISCE ABOUT YOUR SUCCESSES IN LIFE YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULTS THAT YOU WERE SUCCESSFUL AND NOT A WOMAN'S FAULT

DO YOU THINK ANY WOMAN BORN OF A WOMAN WOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR A MAN'S FAILURE?

HOES THAT LOVE EXCUSING THEMSELVES FROM FAILURES grin

BUT THEY WOULD SELF ENTITLE THEMSELVES AROUND A SUCCESSFUL MAN
THAT IS THE ONLY RESPONSIBILTIES THEY WOULD LOVE TO GIVE A FXXCK ABOUT OR THE RESPONSIBILITIES THEY CARE ABOUT

E.G IT IS JUST LIKE SAYING THAT YOUR SEXUAL FAILURES WITH WOMEN ARE YOUR FULL RESPONSIBILITIES AND YOUR FAULT, COS IF YOU A BETA OR SIMP IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING A BEAT OR SIMP AND IT IS NOT THE WOMAN'S FAULT SHE WONT EVEN ACCEPT THOSE KINDS OF BLAME ON HERSELF

YOUR SEXUAL SUCCESSESS IS YOUR FAULT COS IT IS NOT HER FAULT YOU ARE ALPHA, OR PIIMMPP

MEDICAL DOCTORS, ENGINEERS, ARCHITECTS, LAWYERS I WOULD LOVE TO ASK YOU A QUESTION WAS IT A WOMAN THAT READ AND STUDY HARD FOR YOU WHILE YOU WHERE STILL IN SCHOOL TILL YOU BECAME SUCCESSFUL AT IT?

RUSTICATED STUDENTS, DROP OUTS, LET MY PEOPLE GO, CARRY OVERS,

WAS IT WOMEN THAT DID TELL YOU NOT TO STUDY HARDER?

WAS IT A WOMAN THAT MADE YOU LAZY IN SCHOOL OR DID THE LAZINESS FOR YOU?

WAS IT A WOMAN THAT TOLD YOU IT IS GOOD TO BE UNSERIOUS IN SCHOOL?

WHY WOULD YOU GRADUATE AS A PETROLUEM ENGINEER AND YOU BELIEVE YOUR HOE UNIVERSITY GIRLFRIEND WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS IN BAGGING A DEGREE?

MAN UP WHEN I MEAN MAN UP
YOUR OWN DEFINITION OF MAN UP AND NOT A WOMAN DEFINED MAN UPNESS

AUTHORITY: TAKE CHARGE FOR THE BEST AND
NOT THE WORST

(HARD TIMES CREATES STRONG MEN
STRONG MEN CREATES GOOD TIMES

GOODTIMES CREATES WEAK MEN
WEAK MEN CREATES HARD TIMES

WOMEN ARE NEVER EVER RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS)

Word!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2022
So i've got a genuine question for the Virginity/hymen crew..
How would you know a Virgin, WHEN

1) scientifically, sex isnt the only thing that tears the hymen.
2) i mean, no wise virgin ( if they exist) would allow you fvck her just to prove she's one on the basis that you'll marry her if she is.
3) there are vagina tighteners rn and number one point above can be used as an excuse whilst using tightness as proof.
4) i even heard of artificial hymen( not confirmed yet by me) but i wont be surprised if it's invented anytime soon.
OR
5) you ok with someone whose hymen is intact but has done anals, B.J's, been urintated on and other dirty stuffs.

I'll love to know

N.B: as for me, i'm fully MGTOW. virginity,relationships,fertility,submissiveness,marriage is as useless as the P in psychology for me.
But i honestly think anyone looking to marry a virgin shouldn't just consider marriage. Because it is far better not to marry than to be deceived into marrying someone you Vetted and thought was a virgin.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Zabiboy:
So i've got a genuine question for the Virginity/hymen crew..
How would you know a Virgin, WHEN

1) scientifically, sex isnt the only thing that tears the hymen.
2) i mean, no wise virgin ( if they exist) would allow you fvck her just to prove she's one on the basis that you'll marry her if she is.
3) there are vagina tighteners rn and number one point above can be used as an excuse whilst using tightness as proof.
4) i even heard of artificial hymen( not confirmed yet by me) but i wont be surprised if it's invented anytime soon.
OR
5) you ok with someone whose hymen is intact but has done anals, B.J's, been urintated on and other dirty stuffs.

I'll love to know

N.B: as for me, i'm fully MGTOW. virginity,relationships,fertility,submissiveness,marriage is as useless as the P in psychology for me.
But i honestly think anyone looking to marry a virgin shouldn't just consider marriage. Because it is far better not to marry than to be deceived into marrying someone you Vetted and thought was a virgin.
worry about what concerns you. if dating etc are not in your scope why even trouble us with your questions. we're not here to satisfy anyone's curiosity.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2022
crystalmoon:
pls recheck I have replied all mail and my WhatsApp number is in your mailbox
br, please i need it : assinozick@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12, Canada2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.