Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,534 members, 7,830,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2784889 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Someoneschild2:

What do you know about love? undecided
Love is blind, love accepts imperfections, love accepts flaws, love endures!

It's only broke small boys that come here to do oversabi.

Small boys everywhere!
Love is just as described, but We men of these days have know that women of these days doesn't deserve our sacrifice of those things you mentioned because most of them worthless and we are so worthy and valuable.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2022
MindfulMan:
Ubunja

explain for me, it's been tough assimilating the real meanings

Hard times create strong men
strong men create good times

good times create weak men
weak mean creates hard times
How the fvck you don't understand this.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Zabiboy:
So i've got a genuine question for the Virginity/hymen crew..
How would you know a Virgin, WHEN

1) scientifically, sex isnt the only thing that tears the hymen.
2) i mean, no wise virgin ( if they exist) would allow you fvck her just to prove she's one on the basis that you'll marry her if she is.
3) there are vagina tighteners rn and number one point above can be used as an excuse whilst using tightness as proof.
4) i even heard of artificial hymen( not confirmed yet by me) but i wont be surprised if it's invented anytime soon.
OR
5) you ok with someone whose hymen is intact but has done anals, B.J's, been urintated on and other dirty stuffs.

I'll love to know

N.B: as for me, i'm fully MGTOW. virginity,relationships,fertility,submissiveness,marriage is as useless as the P in psychology for me.
But i honestly think anyone looking to marry a virgin shouldn't just consider marriage. Because it is far better not to marry than to be deceived into marrying someone you Vetted and thought was a virgin.

When having sex with virgin for the first time there will be blood na undecided
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2022
No father figure cry @ first pic

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Tips for Kings

It was never about hating women, but the peace that comes with understanding them.

Happy Eid-el-Kabir to our Muslim brothers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SF123(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Why is it that each time i toast a girl, none of them will even notice the genuine feelings and affection i have for her. Last last she will not accept.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2022
focus on yourself

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2022
ubunja:
imagine someone walking into a fashion boutique and shouting "there's more to life than clothes". dude here we sell clothes I don't know what you looking for.
Funny analogy grin grin grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brunosamel(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Yea.. Those kinda men exist bro...

I really wanna possess this dark triad traits bu I too the pity people..
To possess the dark traid might be difficult but it very much obtainable
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
SF123:
Why is it that each time i toast a girl, none of them will even notice the genuine feelings and affection i have for her. Last last she will not accept.
Your problem is that "genuine feelings and affection" that you develop easily towards them, it makes you come off as a needy and clingy guy. Girls can see it from miles away.

Learn to Subdue your emotions in your dealings with women.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
SF123:

The 12 commandments as delivered unto the prophet,
1. You chase, they run.
2. You show them you want them, don’t show them you need them.
3. You bring them into your world not go into theirs.
4. You over invest into unstable projects= bad ROI.
5. You make them the center of your world, they keep you at an orbit.
6. You make them your only option, they make you their last option.
7. You lean in too early, they lean out fast.
8. Work her body and her mind will follow.
9. Push and pull not beg and simp.
10.Disqualify and tease not grovel and please.
11.Put them in constant comfort zone, get stuck in perpetual friend zone.
12. Become desirable, their feelings for you becomes undeniable.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
YOU SEE THE CONVERSATION ATTACHED BELOW? NOTICE THE LAST MESSAGE ABOUT NOT PLAYING NICE AS IT HARDLY WINS YOU ANYTHING.

THE TRUTH IS THAT SOMETIMES, NOT EVERYBODY FINDS IT EASY TO CHANGE FROM NICE TO "TOXIC" OR "RUGGED". THERE ARE PEOPLE CAPABLE OF SEAMLESSLY TRANSITIONING BOTH WAYS DEPENDING ON THE ROLES THAT THEY WISH TO PLAY, AND THERE ARE THOSE THAT ARE EITHER ETERNALLY NICE OR FOREVER TOXIC, AND CAN NEVER CHANGE THEIR NATURES.

YOU'RE ALLOWED TO BE NICE. THIS IS THE TRUTH. IF YOU FIND A REAL ONE THAT PUT IT DOWN FOR YOU AND "PRETEND" TO BE COMMITTED AND LOYAL AND GENEROUS TO YOU WHILE FULLY SUPPORTING YOUR DREAMS AND BEING THE SUBMISSIVE WOMAN YOU WANT, IT'S OKAY TO BE NICE TO HER. BUT KNOW THAT THERE'S HARDLY ANY GUARANTEE THAT IN THE 1 YEAR OR 100 YEARS OF YOU BEING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SPOUSE THAT YOU'LL NOT LET DOWN YOUR GUARD OR LOSE FRAME FOR ONCE. IT'S HARDLY POSSIBLE. YOU MAY LOSE FOCUS (EVEN IF NOT PLANNED) AND START SHOWING THE KIND OF EMOTIONS THAT WILL EVENTUALLY GET YOU KILLED JUST BECAUSE HER TENDERNESS BRINGS OUT AN EMOTIONAL SIDE OF YOU THAT YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD, AND THEN, JUST LIKE MOST WOMEN, SHE'LL LOSE HER MIND AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS. AND THIS IS A LOSS THAT YOU MUST TRY TO PREVENT.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO BE NICE IF YOU'RE INCAPABLE OF BEING THE "HARD GUY". BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A STRONG "WILL". NEVER GIVE ROOM FOR NO ONE TO TAKE YOUR NICENESS FOR GRANTED. YOU MUST LEARN THE ART OF ROLE PLAYING AND YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS CONSIDER YOUR GAINS FIRST BY ALWAYS PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS AND EMOTIONS AHEAD OF ANY PERSON'S.

IT'S TRUE THAT NICE GUYS FINISH LAST. BUT YOU CAN BE NICE AND NEVER FINISH LAST IF YOU'RE SMART ENOUGH TO ALWAYS MAKE DECISIVE MOVES. DON'T SLEEP ON ANYBODY. IF YOU CAN'T FLEECE THEM BEFORE THEY FLEECE YOU, BLOCK AND DELETE, AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
tosaino95:
Love is just as described, but We men of these days have know that women of these days doesn't deserve our sacrifice of those things you mentioned because most of them worthless and we are so worthy and valuable.

If love is as described,the bolded part is counterintuitive.

We should emulate this poster in the image because love does not mind the past.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Yea.. Those kinda men exist bro...

I really wanna possess this dark triad traits bu I too the pity people..

Psychopathy part of the dark triad is genetic that is why one may never be fully dark triad if the link is missing. Though,an individual may practice to be like one

Psychopathy has a lot to do with cerebral development.

PS: Empathy is a good thing,regardless. One just needs to understand how to tap into the dark part of it. It is my understanding that "empaths" excel in machiavellianism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oshokhai69:

This is spot on. When you are young, you think you can make it through life without women and a family. But as you grow up, you will realize that this kind of lonely life is what drives a lot of single older men to depression and suicide. A lonely meaningless life.
men have a higher chance on been single and ok thats y women go to church and pray for husbands ao men hardly do that. Dont let societal programing brainwash you .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JmyNigaa: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pls, this hasn’t been given attention yet

JmyNigaa:
A friend of mine needs advice.
It involves him and a girl who’s coming from a relationship with an ex that‘s violent(hits her and all).
My friend sees this as a red flag and wants to cut ties with the girl who is obviously into him and subtly pushing for a relationship.

But before I continue here’s an excerpt from a redpill handbook.

“In relation to the previous paragraph: Law 41 is a fucking bitch. If you translate it into the "48 laws of The Red Pill " law 41 (don't step into a "great" man's shoes) would be "don't date a bitch who used to Bleep with a dark triad alpha" so that's your drug dealers, your murderers, your sadistic types, convicts, those really IDGAF to the core kinds of people who really aren't right in the head but had all the charm and cunning to get her enthralled.
If she had a relationship with a guy like that just run for the fucking hills you will never have more of an emotional effect on her than he did. 
Which means over in solipsistic girl world, over in their little head of hers, 
you're inferior to him,”
“you're not the "best she ever had" because "you” “don't make her feel as passionately as CLIVE the Cocaine Connect." You could be a billionaire ripped famous motherfucker with all the game in the world and you'd still be the fucking beta bux to her in spite of your Sexual Market Value. You won't even put a dent into what that guy did to her. She's fucking spoilt. bleeped up. Deflowered mentally. Cut and run.”

Dating her ex who was big on The whole “women are the weaker vessels” conditioned her in some ways as He made her seek permission at all times before she speak or even ask questions. Punches and slaps built the character into her and she’s continuing with it till this day. There’s probably other things too.

So, What advice do you give on this matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
YOU SEE THE CONVERSATION ATTACHED BELOW? NOTICE THE LAST MESSAGE ABOUT NOT PLAYING NICE AS IT HARDLY WINS YOU ANYTHING. .

You can’t make this sh*t up, here is another one..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Guys, this monicker is that Tranquil whatever troll. Her previous account must have been banned or something, she created this new one to troll us here again, see the date she opened this new account and what she has been up to, ignore this monicker henceforth and stop responding to her. Stop giving her attention. If he/she says anything irrational, do the needful and report her immediately. The report button works.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Funny analogy grin grin grin
these clowns just need to rest.

when Jeff bezos, a successful billionaire, was losing his wife we all mocked him as a beta simp. even though he was on his purpose and had his life in order we labelled him a simp. why? cause we understood alpha was down to your relation with women, not your lifestyle or success or purpose. But now suddenly being alpha is no longer about women again?? then why did we clown bezos in the first place?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
JmyNigaa:
A friend of mine needs advice.
It involves him and a girl who’s coming from a relationship with an ex that‘s violent(hits her and all).
My friend sees this as a red flag and wants to cut ties with the girl who is obviously into him and subtly pushing for a relationship.

Dating her ex who was big on The whole “women are the weaker vessels” conditioned her in some ways as He made her seek permission at all times before she speak or even ask questions. Punches and slaps built the character into her and she’s continuing with it till this day. There’s probably other things too.

So, What advice do you give on this matter?

BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION. YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?. THAT'S ONE OF THE COUNTLESS EXAMPLES OF SOMEBODY THAT'S "DAMAGED".
SIMPLE ANSWER. DISEMBARK.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Redpill

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
#trp

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kudducini:

Well said but I really didn’t let her kno guess about my reaction sabi covered up am not too dumb to know what to do I was just shocked and I played along after the expression. So I deceived to play along and she was just telling me her hidden fantasies until she told me she once had an abortion and In my mind I was like WTF?

Am still playing along tho cos I think I haven’t heard the realest sh*t
Lol. You haven't!!!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Maintain frame in all that you do. #trp

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
heartofcity12:
Guys, this monicker is that Tranquil whatever troll. Her previous account must have been banned or something, she created this new one to troll us here again, see the date she opened this new account and what she has been up to, ignore this monicker henceforth and stop responding to her. Stop giving her attention. If he/she says anything irrational, do the needful and report her immediately. The report button works.

Please who is Tranquil? undecided
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yeah

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
True

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Right

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yeah

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
smiley

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Someoneschild2:

If love is as described,the bolded part is counterintuitive.

We should emulate this poster in the image because love does not mind the past.

grin grin grin
If you understand me you will know i don't subscribe to this rubbish you posted wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) ... (2222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.