Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2793311 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Light999333:

My final submission: You really want to have a mind of your own - the redpill isn't a perfect body of knowledge. You want to be that guy who is nice, easygoing, treats his woman the way he expects to be treated. If she decides some other guy gives her a better deal than you, move on. All these psychological dark arts, dark triads, I tell you from experience are no good.
bro don't misunderstand the redpill message. the goal of redpill is to enlighten you to open your eyes and mind. it's not a must to follow it the same way it is stated here... it is not written on a stone.. but it provides a general view about intersexual dynamics, and what you need to know about the redpill and life in general.... it's left to you on how you apply what you read here... employ what works best for you.. 2+2 = 4, 2 x 2= 4, also 100/25 = 4... different formula, same results bro... no one is saying you shouldn't think for yourself, or have a mind of your own...

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
dear comrades, avoid dating crazy, dramatic, mentally unstable women. breaking up with these set of people doesn't end in a simple manner most especially if they have invested in the relationship...

you might end up getting yourself killed or risking physical damage to life and property.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
never date a woman who's friends with your ex, most especially if you guys broke up in a bad way... hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
nothing makes a woman go crazy than dating someone more beautiful and younger than her after a breakup.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

NOT EVERY SHĮT STORY YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET AND JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS. FEMININE ENERGY.
A MAN LIKE ELON IS MORE ALPHA THAN ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF. I BET YOU HE NEVER SAID THOSE THINGS AND WILL NOT GO BACK TO HER.
Asin eh ,and notice despite the multiple women he has married ,he has never for once divided his wealth among them ? highest one time payment wey no too big ,this why I stress on contract before marriage ,make love no deceive any man these women will strip you down to your last card if dey could , sign that fuqing pre nup!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tell her you dont want that and delete her from your life when you are placed in the friendszone. coz you'll never taste her pvssy, if you manage to get her pussy it will either be out of pitty for you or when she wana retire from fvcking around,either reasons no self-respecting man can accept the friendszone,go to where you are celebrated not tolerated.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
posty56:
Asin eh ,and notice despite the multiple women he has married ,he has never for once divided his wealth among them ? highest one time payment wey no too big ,this why I stress on contract before marriage ,make love no deceive any man these women will strip you down to your last card if dey could , sign that fuqing pre nup!

Wetin this one dey yearn? How the hell is he going to divide his wealth when he’s still alive? When will lazy youths start using their brains? How the hell do you know how much he pays these women and what makes you think the payment is not huge

Omo you guys here are just broke assess that have no idea how the world works. I read a lot of stupid crap on this thread sha. Na wa o angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Reminderz:
nothing makes a woman go crazy than dating someone more beautiful and younger than her after a breakup.

Trash!. Broke asses will never ever get to date beautiful women talk less of younger ones… angry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
wink trollz

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Light999333:
The redpill says your greatest superpower is your option of walking away. In fact, the redpill talks about how a girlfriend or fiancee would actually respect and desire a man who can walkaway from the relationship. Some guy, actually reads these things and because he wants to be the prize in his relationship with his woman, he starts applying these principles, to make himself more attractive in the mind of his woman.

Sometimes, the lady gets tired of this attitude, the psychological manipulations and the other masochistic behaviors, and she chooses to just end things. It is at this point you get to understand the macho guy is not who he pretends to be. He then comes online to start enquiring for more tactics and psychological techniques he could use in bringing the lady back to him.

Every boxer has a plan till he gets a punch on his face. Young men these days think of themselves as alphas, till that woman they like decides she is tired of the relationship. You get to understand if they are who they claim to be by watching how they react to her wanting them no more. Some would walk away, some would come online to ask about how they can rekindle the flame once again (an exercise in futility). Before a woman decides to call it quit, she has made up her mind long ago.

My final submission: You really want to have a mind of your own - the redpill isn't a perfect body of knowledge. You want to be that guy who is nice, easygoing, treats his woman the way he expects to be treated. If she decides some other guy gives her a better deal than you, move on. All these psychological dark arts, dark triads, I tell you from experience are no good.

Gbam!!!!

This comrade deserves a whole carton of Gulder…

The reason these boys are following all that dark triad and hatred for women be say they are angry that woman no dey look them at all. They are all jobless, broke, miserable and depressed. Give them small job or small coins and see how they will disappear from here and go and blow the money on women. Nonesense angry

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
I can say this, cos, I was an ardent follower of the dark triad, but to what end? In the final analysis, we all must strive for that end where we understand that as men, it's okay for a woman to decide to walk out on us.
If my wife wants a divorce, I give to her. Understanding you'd be fine without her is in itself self-care.
Tranquility2345:

Gbam!!!!

This comrade deserves a whole carton of Gulder…

The reason these boys are following all that dark triad and hatred for women be say they are angry that woman no dey look them at all. They are all jobless, broke, miserable and depressed. Give them small job or small coins and see how they will disappear from here and go and blow the money on women. Nonesense angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ok you trolling. I noticed after I replied to your post quoting me.
Tranquility2345:

Trash!. Broke asses will never ever get to date beautiful women talk less of younger ones… angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Light999333:
Ok you trolling. I noticed after I replied to your post quoting me.

Please how am I trolling? So because those broke boys call me troll after I show them that they are talking trash, you sef wan follow dey call me troll. And I been think say you get sense angry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Exactly what I have been going through bro. Imagine resorting to masturbation cos your legal wife denies you of sex for months and you, of course, beign a pastor of a church, doesn’t want to cheat cos it’s a grievous sin. A lot of married men are dying

When we tell you people not to ever get married, you won't listen.
Bro the truth is,your wife is not Sexually attracted to you,she doesn't love you. She just married you because you were the only one available at the time.
She has gotten what she wants from you(kids and commitment) so she sees no need to have sex with you any longer. You can either be BEGGING her for sex,cheat on her,or call for a Divorce on the grounds of Sexual Starvation.
The ball is in your court

This is the Advice i just gave a man on another thread now who his wife is denying him of sex. When we tell these naive Aspiring Patriarchs never to get married, they don't listen. Now he mind don dey

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
^^^
Sissy people looking for attention

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
odinson1:

When we tell you people not to ever get married, you won't listen.
Bro the truth is,your wife is not Sexually attracted to you,she doesn't love you. She just married you because you were the only one available at the time.
She has gotten what she wants from you(kids and commitment) so she sees no need to have sex with you any longer. You can either be BEGGING her for sex,cheat on her,or call for a Divorce on the grounds of Sexual Starvation.
The ball is in your court

This is the Advice i just gave a man on another thread now who his wife is denying him of sex. When we tell these naive Aspiring Patriarchs never to get married, they don't listen. Now he mind don dey

The knowledge is here for all to benefit from. We should make effort to refrain from making our own individual preferences to become the general preference.

You choose your path and apply your knowledge accordingly. You should let another choose his path and equally apply what he has learned. The main point being that we are not choosing these paths out of stark ignorance.

Cheers!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Someoneschild2:

The knowledge is here for all to benefit from. We should make effort to refrain from making our own individual preferences to become the general preference.

You choose your path and apply your knowledge accordingly. You should let another choose his path and equally apply what he has learned. The main point being that we are not choosing these paths out of stark ignorance.

Cheers!
yeah good. you can't tell someone not to get married. the redpill is there to show you how to make the right decisions in whichever path or choice you choose to make. howbeit, there are so many solutions provided to this kind of problem in marriage and which can be easily be solved by the man assuming he had taken the redpill.... the problem here is the man not being unplugged from the matrix. he's been friendzoned in the marriage in this case.

in the west, getting married is totally out of the books; unless she can just be like a baby mama to you, like the life CR7 lives. Same scenario elsewhere... not everyone wants to thread the baby mama path, as long as you don't sign any document that's gonna put you in trouble or debt, you should be fine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sh1g1d1: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
pansophist:

I don't think these men are not redpilled. I can tell you they are. These are men that understand the game and are playing it right. What's the point being outspokenly redpilled in an industry that thrives on the blue pill? Celebrity culture is driven by women, money, fame, and red pill truth is like a pin punching a balloon, it would blow up, and they will be thrown to the wolves. You can't listen to their musical lyrics, and call them beta. Really? The proof is in the details.

One rule in business is to never talk against the point of view of your customer/base. You expect dominos to tell you that their pizza is junk and will make you fat? Or coca cola to tell you that the sugar in coke caused diabetes and obesity? Come on. They won't. It is not your responsibility to save anyone. Save yourself, reap bountifully and move on. Also, people do not want to be saved. Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome? Suffering is addictive, and becomes bittersweet ultimately.

I run my own business and I'm as blue pill as it gets in relation with my customer. I appeal to their emotions, to patronize impulsively, and customer retention techniques, but at the core of my business philosophy, it is as red pill as it gets, that's how the world works. A man should control his emotions, and stuffing in redpill in everything is lack of emotional control. In simple terms, navigate the world with a red pill mindset, but relate with people in a blue pill one.

Blue pill = big money �

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pukkalolo:

You right and wrong at the same time.

You right because actually people can change at any fucking time. A lady can be an amazing damsel before marriage, but once you wife her, she turns evil. You'd be asking yourself, "where is that sweet amazing lady I married?"

I've seen this happen couple of times to few married men I know. Apart from women, humans in general can be unpredictable.

But you're wrong because you can actually know the kind of woman you are involved with before getting married to her if you know WHAT YOU REALLY WANT in a woman. Just like Benee1000 pointed out, "You just have to be logical about it"

The reason why is hard for many guys to know the kind of woman they are involved with is because when they meet a new girl, the only thing they are thinking of is
"how can I make her like me"
or
"How can I get her to open her legs for me"
Or
"how I get her to agree to date me "

With those kind weak ass thinking, not only that you won't know the kind of girl you are involved with, you'll also be in a weaker position. She'll call shot.

Like I said earlier, you can actually know the kind of woman you are involved with if you know what you really want; or better put, if you know what you really DON'T want.

I, for example, there are some negative qualities in a woman I despise: I don't want a lady who's an entitled bitch. I don't want a lady who is highly deceptive and disingenuous. I don't want a gold digging, lazy ass, jobless hoe. I don't want a disrespectful and antagonistic bitch. And more importantly, I don't want a lady who doesn't like or fancy me.

The very moment I meet a new lady, one vital question roaming in my subconscious is, "what kind of lady am I dealing with?"

Once I detect that she has any of those above mentioned negative qualities, I'll stop giving her my attention asap; I'll dismiss her or dismiss myself immediately...

Because of my mentality of always thinking "what kind of lady am I dealing with?" I have become quite good in decerning the kind a woman I'm involved with before going far with her. Unideal as it might sound, sometimes I can even find out the kind of woman I'm dealing with in seconds or minutes of meeting her.

Most times if we want to buy a phone or any gadget, we often TEST the gadget before paying a dime for it. Nobody wants to pay for a gadget that won't serve them well.

Even an employer will often test a job seeker before giving he/she a job.

If you can smartly test a gadget before paying a dime for it, what is stopping you from testing a woman to see if she's worth it before getting too involved with her.

A lot of time, when a guy meets a girl he desire, he's always thinking "how can I make her like me, so she can date me or sleep with me?" but sadly, simply trying to make a girl like you doesn't help you get her. Trying to make a girl like you is sign of a low self-confident in you.

Sounds counterintuitive but the truth is, you need to careless about being liked by a girl to actually increase your chance of getting her.. Girls are most times curious and intrigued by a guy who's not scared of being disliked.

For example, ubunja might have pissed off lot of girls on nairaland with his posts but most of these females are actually intrigued by him, even though they might never want to admit it. They'll wonder in their mind what he's like in real life.

You can actually know the kind of woman you are involved with before getting too involved with her if you can change the goal of your interaction.

The goal of your interaction isn't to make a girl like you or convince her that you are friendly and nice enough.

The goal of your interaction is to figure out whether the girl has what YOU want in a woman so you can get closer to her OR whether she has what you DON'T want in a woman so you walk away from her immediately.

It means - when you are interacting with a lady you desire - you should avoid the boring and safe topics, and instead, be bold enough by bringing up real, raw (and even sexually-charge) conversations while also paying attention to how she responds to them.

When you try to bring up these real and raw conversation, you might upset her. But remember, if you want really turn a girl on, you have to risk upsetting her.

Thanks for this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Reminderz:

@ your first paragraph, this is why one of the greatest tactics redpill talks about is unpredictability. you don't get to use the same tactic or make the same movements over and over again. you shuffle it up. if you make the same movement over and over again, one of these things will happen. it's either she get bored of it since she knows what you can do or can't do, or you become too predictable (all talk and no actions)...

secondly, a lot of guys who's looking for the truth don't read to fully understand what a quote or statement about redpill truly means before they make their move.. a woman respects a man who can walkaway from a relationship doesn't mean when she does something insignificant (not cheating), you begin threaten her to leave the relationship, or you begin to use swear or threat words.. at first, she will be shaken, but if you continue using that same line, your words will no longer hold any power.. and don't forget, wherever possible, always say less than necessary... less talk, more actions... this is also the same as, women wants a man who's liable to cheat, or has plenty of opportunities to cheat or has many options.. (which they can see), but choose her.. it shows that he's a man of value and a kind of man people wants.. it's not the same as they love a man cheating..

secondly, men want peace and women wants drama.. love is war grin.. this means that, you have to be able to give her drama even if she's not a dramatic person (this is what modern women refer it to now like it's something to be proud of). you have to be able to give her drama because, drama brings emotions and emotions make her more emotionally attached to you and which thereby increase the pairbonding ability you guys share.. you have to be ABLE to make her cry (I did not say you should beat her ooo grin), sad, happy, moody, emotional, excited and the likes.... give her these drama and also make sure she's able to give you the peace you wanted.. this is why men always retire to where they can find peace... don't trade your peace for any b!tch. you'll deeply regret it...

I didn't say you should find or date dramatic women (believe me, there's a difference; nothing to be excited about being dramatic/crazy ass or able to cause chaos), but be able to give her drama in any way possible as you guys get along together as the situation calls.... in order not to become boring, or predictable... in IM words, "if you can't offend her, you can't fvck her".. more reason women seems to love guys who seems toxic or able to initiate violence, because these guys bring drama into her life ... (not talking about domestic violence).

the moment a woman can predict what you can do or not do, you're done for!... redpill tactics like having other options, spinning plates, marrying more than one wife, calling a woman out on her BS, and the likes, is meant to eliminate oneitis mindset from men and make them remain at the top of their game, which of course make them stay unpredictable. never forget the keyword..

Nice submission.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Women’s greatest fear is that they could become the ‘selected’ instead of the ‘selectors’.

#RM

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
iamphenomenal:
Women’s greatest fear is that they could become the ‘selected’ instead of the ‘selectors’.

#RM
Oga go sleep...dz one na green pill abi peppermint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omini247:

Oga go sleep...dz one na green pill abi peppermint
grin grin pepper mint
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:07am On Jul 22, 2022
Okay ,so I don't know this lady but I found the heading intriguing,I clicked it to know why,it turns out her husband (an old man) was charged for fraud ,he lost everything,the lady in the picture now filed for divorce she doesn't want to pay the man instead she legally separated from him all because she doesn't want to pay my man ,the know the saddest part? The man was spending millions on her even bought her a ring worth $750,000.

Now things have turn sour for the it's when she realized that being married to man is "tough" cheesy grin grin.

You see have no pity for simps ,when we talk now them go broke shame us,that woman in picture literally did not give a flying f*ck about the man sacrifices ,all she knows is , she's looking for a way to Separate from the man without paying a dime.

Moral lessons:-

A) put yourself first

B)money can never buy a woman's love/loyalty

C) don't spend too much on them, if you say not to spend at all sef do it!

D) always I repeat always protect your asset from this leeches . Example:- have a bank account (s) , you will storing your large bulk of monies, and have one for spending,but let it contain small money to avoid impulsive spending.

P.S:- while the man is suffering from mental issues, I am sure the bitch is whoring her old pussy cheesy,I repeat ,I no dey pity simps

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 3:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Someoneschild2:

I do no disagree with your submission about the poor man turning to cause chaos when he doesn't have the consolation that intimacy with the only woman who ever considered him offers. However, it is just natural order of things if the poor man is not considered...

Hypergamy ensures she settles with who is higher in the social hierarchy but testosterone ensures man is ambitious enough to want to be higher in the social hierarchy. Therefore, it is a zero sum game.

But in aspects leading to civilization collapse, crisis breeds when there is a large gap between those at the top of the pyramid and those at the base. When the gap becomes large enough, those at the top become targets for "poaching" by those at the bottom. Hence kidnaps, assassinations, riots and the likes become the order of the society. The gap of course could be economic, political, moral, etc.

Like I have always believed; "give a slave the illusion of comfort and he'll remain a slave forever". This is needed for exploitation from superiors. But when the illusion of comfort is denied, chaos looms. Like I said in one of my old posts, Chaos and comfort exist to maintain balance just like the Chinese yin and yang.

With the growth of feminism and the gradual death of masculinity, women are becoming less desirable to start a family with and men are becoming less respectable. The effect therefore is breeding of new progenies lacking in proper nurture who become dysfunctional and join those at the base to enable the crisis (refer to paragraph 3.)

How long the crisis will last is something we do not know. The future indeed won't be funny.... Make everyman just look out for himself and him family (if the family dey interested sha cheesy)

Humanity is a comic show for the amusement of the gods grin
The Future won't be funny at all.
Is definitely all man for himself lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 3:49am On Jul 22, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Every single man on this thread should go to twitter and check this thread. I’m not going to make any long post about it. Just go and check it out yourself. If you don’t have a twitter account then download it because of this thread. See the kind of women you deal with everyday. Being the richest man in the world will not protect you from something like this. Imagine life without the redpill, women will play you till your last breathe.

https://twitter.com/javroar/status/1549863741998637056?s=21&t=hpsC-SKeQ7vUh9iyVydiJw

The manipulator still has the gut to be asking him why would he do that grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 4:18am On Jul 22, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Some women? AWALT bro, “some women” mindset might get you in trouble. Notice how she quickly tried to turn it back on him by saying “why would you do this” like it’s his fault now. The women backing her are like he’s wrong for bringing it up at the wrong time, not one single women in the comments demonstrated a single modicum of accountability and responsibility. Women do not care about y’all mental health, everything about them is concerned about their well fair first even if the world burns. I ignored the women because you know “Women right?” but look at some of our brothers in the chats, instinctively they were giving excuses for the women, men blindly supporting women are a plague that should be extinguished by fire. You think women are manipulative, the men enabling them are even worst, certain bullshit behavior gets repeated and perfected by these women because of our “brothers” , sad.

I will never in life be friends with girl except my mother and if she too decided to manipulate me.
I will loveless her and stop thinking about her but i know she can't do that.
I say all these because women support women is definitely something government suppose to work on I mean the whole world government.
I had a fight with a 40 something years old woman and her children.
I wasn't ready to fight them but this people wanted to strip me naked in public.
That how i change am for them beat the hell of all of them.
They went to police station because the woman had swollen face grin.
You won't believe nobody at the station ready to listen to my side of story all their care about is that i beat the woman but i tried to explain.
case became worst for me their DPO at the station is a woman but with the help of my relatives sister i was release on time.if not the DPO said she will charge me to court, the day i was taken to the station one lady was already slapping me another one was raining curse on me and abusing me in all kind of ways.
That day i believe this world would soon be destroy by women with the help of simp government and leaders.
These people carry plank smash it on me,stone me and one of the children a guy like me was holding and straggly my testicle when i told the DPO she said we're both male.
If not for my brother and the respect i have for him the woman children i still want to fight them again without their mother presence.
And Each time i remember the DPO words i always shake head that this world women would soon Burn it if God don't intervene.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:24am On Jul 22, 2022
tosaino95:

I will never in life be friends with girl except my mother and if she too decided to manipulate me.
I say all these because women support women is definitely something government suppose to work on I mean the whole world government.
I wasn't ready to fight them but this people wanted to strip me naked in public.
You won't believe nobody at the station ready to listen to my side of story all their care about is that i beat the woman but i tried to explain.
case became worst for me their DPO at the station is a woman but with the help of my relatives sister i was release on time.if not the DPO said she will charge me to court, the day i was taken to the station one lady was already slapping me another one was raining curse on me and abusing me in all kind of ways.
That day i believe this world would soon be destroy by women with the help of simp government and leaders.
These people carry plank smash it on me,stone me and one of the children a guy like me was holding and straggly my testicle when i told the DPO she said we're both male.
If not for my brother and the respect i have for him the woman children i still want to fight them again without their mother presence.
And Each time i remember the DPO words i always shake head that this world women would soon Burn it if God don't intervene.

Wow shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2022
tosaino95:

Na so person dey take die oh

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2022
I'm curious about our demographics here. Most people here are from Nigeria, but you have Ubunja, for example, who is Zimbabwean.
It'd be interesting to know if there are other internationals here expect Ubunja and me.
Who else isn't Nigerian in this forum?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Kipaji:
I'm curious about our demographics here. Most people here are from Nigeria, but you have Ubunja, for example, who is Zimbabwean.
It'd be interesting to know if there are other internationals here expect Ubunja and me.
Who else isn't Nigerian in this forum?

Good Morning. Which country are you from?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2022
DAY 203, REDPILL 2022

CaveAdullam:
1. When you have an athletic or a wrestler kind of body, the number of persons that will upset or provoke you will lessen. They will think twice before doing anything with you. You are like a monster, a giant that must not be treated with disdain. Your body physique passes a message to their subconsciousness that you are in for the game at any time. Even jokes and banters will be carefully calibrated.

The gym is where you sharpen yourself and build strength.

(Ectomorphs, we must get there; by fire by force).

2. Extroverts will commonly conflict with people because they are outgoing and social. Introverts don't have this as much a problem.

The key here is to limit the number of people you relate with. Or, relate with people that have the same frequency as you.

3. Humans are fluid in their behaviors and actions. Someone you love in the morning can turn into a crazy melodramatic mosquito at night.

Before you react try and understand the cause of that person's behavior. It is difficult though. Humans are first led by feelings before they come to reality via logic. As an individual, you must become the horse rider of both your feelings and rationale. Logic application is optimal and must come first. But that shouldn't deprive you of emotions towards others or yourself. Knowledge and proper application are imminent.

4. When someone provokes you, leave immediately. Don't reciprocate insults. Don't try and let them see any reason with you. Just leave.

5. Not all the time you leave and allow ignoramuses to have their fill. You must also learn to put them in their place. You must become confident. Once they notice that you don't take a sh!t and don't back down easily, they will maintain their lane.

6. Don't hit first during any argument. It is better to avoid arguments because it doesn't end well. Once you have stated your points, go mute. Every new day comes with new learning. Your opponent may not learn via argument but by other methods.

Don't force yourself on people.

7. Define every relationship you enter. Wives will challenge the authority of their husbands. Ditto for children and their parents.

It is good the man maintains order in the home at all times. Discipline and order must not be made inconspicuous by romance or care.

8. Men react with force when they feel threatened. It is how they were built by mother nature/biology. While women run to men for protection when threatened.

When a woman upset you as a man, don't feed her ego with a counter or argument. Ignore and walk away. Women have a high verbal intelligence than men, they will always win with their mouths (insults, abuses, banters, cries). Though you feel threatened as a man, you must not fall victim. Society is already on her side because women are seen as the weaker sex. Just walk away.

But if you have established order and stand by it, her bullish!ts will minimize. She will try by all means not to provoke you. However, no (sexual) relationship is free of conflicts.

Women should learn to curtail and control their mouths and feelings.

9. For religious people pray and study more. For the non-religious, you can practice meditation and study more.

The more you pray/meditate and study, the more you elevate yourself above others and the usual problems that come with them.

10. Create time for retrospection, find those areas you did wrong, and make corrections.

11. Learn to know the arrogant and histrionic and separate yourself from them.

Prevention is better than cure.

Thanks.

Authority: Protect your life and sanity.

29 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (2224) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.