Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768933 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2022
tosaino95:
abeg you bro pls mention me when you do.
The course is CS50. It's available on edX for free or you can google "CS50".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Kipaji:

Then, how would you go about it? "Surprise" her with a sister wife?
You don't need permission to marry another wife from your previous wife, and she doesn't have the right to object to it, as long as you keep doing your responsibilities to her and the kids, then she should have no problem. telling her about your plans to take another wife is out of respect for her but not mandatory.

in this case, going on with the introduction, getting the girl pregnant forehand works best... when the time for the need arises, then you should just inform her or if you wish, you can tell her parents as well... do not show any sign of fear or pity... but you should show respect to her feelings, because truth be told, if she truly loves you, it will cause her deep pain and might take time. there's nothing she will do, the deed has been done already.. but make sure you have set a strong frame foundation around your home first. so any decision related to this that you take, there won't be any objection to it even if you wanna marry a 3rd wife. take Ned's case as an example.

but first make sure you have the power and resources necessary to carry the responsibilities attached to it. like I said earlier, money makes things easy and it will facilitate the processes faster. and remember, do not make this decision out of emotional response to a situation, only for logical reasons. you have the burdens to bear. everything that has an advantage is also coupled with its own disadvantages. you should prepare yourself for both. it's life.

why I said you shouldn't inform her before carrying out your plans is that, she might try all her best to hinder your plans if she truly loves you... and if she's mentally unstable or psychopathic, she might kill you, or cause you great damage. not joking... hide your intentions.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Reminderz:

You don't need permission to marry another wife from your previous wife, and she doesn't have the right to object to it, as long as you keep doing your responsibilities to her and the kids, then she should have no problem. telling her about your plans to take another wife is out of respect for her but not mandatory.
[...]
why I said you shouldn't inform her before carrying out your plans is that, she might try all her best to hinder your plans if she truly loves you... and if she's mentally unstable or psychopathic, she might kill you, or cause you great damage. not joking... hide your intentions.

Thanks for the response.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Reminderz:

take Ned's case as an example.

Ned Nwoko. I learned about him on this forum. There are so many elements of Nigeria's culture, society, and politics that I learned in this forum. It makes me feel like I know the place very well even though I never set foot there smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2022
I genuinely believe that self-awareness from women would solve half of their problems in relationships and significantly improve the dating market from both genders. If all women could sit down, think about the realities of the sex and relationships from both genders' perspective and be truthful about their real value in the dating market, things would be much better.
The three women below are making a step in that direction.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Kipaji:

The course is CS50. It's available on edX for free or you can google "CS50".
Thanks Boss

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Reminderz:

very good. something like this came to my mind also... this is why some women will post something like "got my nails done for 30K, hair for 250K, Luis Vuitton bags, Dubai cruise, posting lot of pictures in different places men take them or being invited to...." even if she nor even worth am, or ever been in that side, so that men entering her DM can rate her well... it's called marketing... this is why living fake lives is rampant among them.

Gbams!!

Yes sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7241993/woman-set-husband-ablaze-commits

IF THAT MAN HAD ESCAPED GETTING LYNCHED BY HIS WIFE, AND CAME ONLINE TO NARRATE HIS ORDEAL, 90% OF MEN AND WOMEN WILL BELIEVE HE'S LYING. DESPITE ALL THE HAPPENINGS THESE DAYS THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO STILL BELIEVE THAT WOMEN CAN DO NO WRONG. THERE'S NO WEEK THAT YOU DON'T HEAR REAL STORIES OF WOMEN ABUSING AND CAUSING DAMAGE TO THEIR HUSBANDS AND BOYFRIENDS. YOU SEE HOW THEY MISTREAT CHILDREN AND THEIR FELLOW WOMEN BUT THEN BELIEVE THEY'RE INCAPABLE OF DOING THOSE SAME TERRIBLE THINGS TO UNSUSPECTING MEN. CONTINUE DECEIVING YOURSELF. HAND GO TOUCH YOU ONE DAY.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2022
emmaodet:

Bro, one thing you should know by now is that women are very calculative and won't pay money for what won't benefit them.
They are not really that stupid.
You actually think they paid such amount just to hug him or snap wit him?
firstly, that money was raised through a man or bf.
Second, women take from men and use it to upgrade themselves. We have said that here over and over that ladies collect money from their poor struglling bfs and spend it on wears, wigs etc just to look more better to get a better man than the struggling bf and dump his ass.
Same thing is happening here, a low quality lady paying a male celebrity just to be together, snap etc so that she can put it on her fb, instagram, whatsapp etc which sends a message to prospective men coming to woo her that she is not cheap and these are the kind of guys she rolls with. So if you want to approach her, better think twice because she doesn't come cheap.
It is more or less like a girl who has been dating a rich guy e.g working with NNPC who comes to drop her off in her poor neighbourhood regularly, if the relationship breaks, the lady won't want to come down to her REAL level to date any of the poor guys on her street rather a rich guy because she will be claiming she has taste and knows her level.
It is called STATUS BY RELATIONSHIP

So true, you said it all bro, this reminds me of a girl that I met some time ago. I was quietly sitting alone on a weekend in an hotel bar and sipping a soft drink and taking the redpill, this girl came with her friend and I could tell they were starring at me and talking about me, the girl’s friend approached me after some minutes telling me the girl would love to meet me and probably date me because she just broke up with her boyfriend. They probably thought I was rich because of my car key on the table and my appearance(as per many Nigerians mentality).

I listened to the friend and let them in, in my mind I was getting “chosen” and I didn’t know what was coming. We exchanged numbers then the game started. This girl would call me almost every time of the day just to meet me, then I later succumb to meet her, then I went on the first date with her, she was talking nicely until she asked for my IG account, I didn’t give it to her because I could tell she wanted to know my worth and profile me, I could tell she gauged me by the car I drive(i drive a simple neat Honda btw). I could tell that she was trying so hard to know all about my financial status, my job, investments and all that.. I was suspicious of her until I took her to the room and parlor I stay, well furnished tho but this girl’s mood changed all of a sudden, she went cold, she probably expected better because her ex is probably richer and I knew right there immediately what she was about, I didn’t waste time and I drove her back to where she stays and became cold to her too.

Then she began to reveal her true color by posting different rich guys she rolls with on WhatsApp, she could post pictures in their exotic cars or in their fancy houses or take picture with them like she’s in their level, a broke girl for that matter grin. I didn’t have any choice than to just delete her and I’ve not heard from her since then, but who cares... cheesy

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/7241993/woman-set-husband-ablaze-commits

IF THAT MAN HAD ESCAPED GETTING LYNCHED BY HIS WIFE, AND CAME ONLINE TO NARRATE HIS ORDEAL, 90% OF MEN AND WOMEN WILL BELIEVE HE'S LYING. DESPITE ALL THE HAPPENINGS THESE DAYS THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO STILL BELIEVE THAT WOMEN CAN DO NO WRONG. THERE'S NO WEEK THAT YOU DON'T HEAR REAL STORIES OF WOMEN ABUSING AND CAUSING DAMAGE TO THEIR HUSBANDS AND BOYFRIENDS. YOU SEE HOW THEY MISTREAT CHILDREN AND THEIR FELLOW WOMEN BUT THEN BELIEVE THEY'RE INCAPABLE OF DOING THOSE SAME TERRIBLE THINGS TO UNSUSPECTING MEN. CONTINUE DECEIVING YOURSELF. HAND GO TOUCH YOU ONE DAY.
"Both men and women do evil. However, women are viewed as being more virtuous than men.This is because the evil of men tends to be overt, while the evil of women tends to be covert."

to be unbiased, both men and women do evil, and for men, if not twice of that for women. but the problem is, people think of women as that angelic beings capable of not being able to do any evil or wrong until they get burnt. the halo effect works more on their behalf than men. this is why people tend to be more subtle in their judgements for anything involved with women, but more harsher with anything involved with men. men are devils by default, women are angels by default. for men, they are guilty until proven innocent; for women, they are innocent until proven guilty.. since women are weak physically, they use cunning methods to execute their evil.

a woman might be planning to kill you for as long as it could take her but you would never be suspicious of her movements. she will plan it perfectly. she might even prepare your best food or give you the best sex styles you haven't experienced before, not knowing that would be your last day on earth... they plan and execute their evil secretly... while men are mostly open about the evil they do. this is the reason for the double standards. it is what it is...

Johnny Depp, gone girl... name them... this is exactly how the typical woman plans her revenge..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2022
if women can manipulate the people who control the world power, then they can control the world.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2022
for the intending patriarchs, I would advise you to marry more than one wife if you have the power and resources to do so; at least 2. You might love your wife, but what if your wife doesn't love you?

the problem is not in the amount of woman you marry, but the type of woman you marry. the type of woman she is. note the difference.

a man that marries more than one might be enjoying his best time of his life than a person practicing monogamy.. it all depends on the type of woman she is.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EarnAp: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2022
This are really wonderful creatures....you know

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2022
shellybee:
I'm tired of redpill
How do I make money
Broke life don tire me
I'm 19, an undergrad (200l)

Redpill is almost useless without money

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2022
tosaino95:
Ewweee grin grin grin your eyes don clear abi
my eyes never close before. I just need a justification for breaking up

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2022
shellybee:
I'm tired of redpill
How do I make money
Broke life don tire me
I'm 19, an undergrad (200l)

You're 19
You should be broke.
Infact you deserve to be broke.

Wealth at a young age is destruction waiting to happen.

I somehow imagine why illicit wealth and lifestyle suddenly became a thing.

At 19 most professional football players earning decent pay still do business via their parents.

You are not broke. You are young.

Please do not hesitate to be gentle with yourself. At 19, having a zero account balance is natural.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2022
RikudoSennin:
Been a while gentlemen. How are y'all holding up?I had an epiphany today. I was talking to my girl today that i wanna go the ways of my forefathers which is polygamy. As a snow bunny she refused and refuted saying she will not be part of it. I told her my forefathers were polygamous and i aint gonna succumb for any woman. Y'all know the next thing she said next? "I will only allow that if you become rich" grin

Immediately, my redpill antennas become active. I was able to deduced few things:

1. Like it has been said here over and over again, Woman do not change their standards. They know what they want and won't succumb.

2. If i become rich, she is willing to allow a sister wife as they are called in the west.

3. I become rich, she gonna divorce my ass and take my money.

Gotta give it to women, they are redpilled as hell.

Stop taking American laws and trying to relate it with 9ja, here in Nigeria alimony isn't a thing abeg angry
Stop that shitt

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Think4Myself:

Stop taking American laws and trying to relate it with 9ja, here in Nigeria alimony isn't a thing abeg angry
Stop that shitt

Let me surprise you.

IT IS.

Infact divorce settlement in a gynocentric country like ours favour women.

If you visit Calabar. You'll see an endless amount of women living large off the proceeds they got from divorce settlement.

They'll have houses. Cars. And businesses awarded to them.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Reminderz:

I think for your own good, even if you're planning to marry a second wife, you don't tell women that... don't tell women your moves before it is made, especially something as sensitive like this or if she loves you deeply.. Speaking from experience.

Nah, i wasn't planning to. I was just using reverse psychology on her to see her reaction due to a movie we were watching together. Thanks man for your concerns. Spasiba!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
tosaino95:
abeg you bro pls mention me when you do.

Yeah sure. I will send the link once i find it. Just waking up.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Let me surprise you.

IT IS.

Infact divorce settlement in a gynocentric country like ours favour women.

If you visit Calabar. You'll see an endless amount of women living large off the proceeds they got from divorce settlement.

They'll have houses. Cars. And businesses awarded to them.

Please stop living under a rock and visit reality for once, in fact this is the reason I don't like the redpillers on this thread. Always taking things that don't relate to us angry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Think4Myself:
Please stop living under a rock and visit reality for once, in fact this is the reason I don't like the redpillers on this thread. Always taking things that don't relate to us angry
SMH. Alimony and child support are things in Nigeria if you do court wedding. TarOrfeeek is right.

You should update your knowledge.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
SMH. Alimony and child support are things in Nigeria if you do court wedding. TarOrfeeek is right.

You should update your knowledge.
We that don't go to church, what type of wedding do you suggest?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Think4Myself:

It's people like you that don't go out, who will come here and type nonsense like this.

This is a brotherhood of Men. If you don't like RPers GTFOH!

You posited wrongly. You've been corrected.

It's either you accept, STFU or botch about it.
Don't tell us about your insignificant likeness for RPers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
heartofcity12:

So true, you said it all bro, this reminds me of a girl that I met some time ago. I was quietly sitting alone on a weekend in an hotel bar and sipping a soft drink and taking the redpill, this girl came with her friend and I could tell they were starring at me and talking about me, the girl’s friend approached me after some minutes telling me the girl would love to meet me and probably date me because she just broke up with her boyfriend. They probably thought I was rich because of my car key on the table and my appearance(as per many Nigerians mentality).

I listened to the friend and let them in, in my mind I was getting “chosen” and I didn’t know what was coming. We exchanged numbers then the game started. This girl would call me almost every time of the day just to meet me, then I later succumb to meet her, then I went on the first date with her, she was talking nicely until she asked for my IG account, I didn’t give it to her because I could tell she wanted to know my worth and profile me, I could tell she gauged me by the car I drive(i drive a simple neat Honda btw). I could tell that she was trying so hard to know all about my financial status, my job, investments and all that.. I was suspicious of her until I took her to the room and parlor I stay, well furnished tho but this girl’s mood changed all of a sudden, she probably expected better because her ex is probably richer and I knew right there immediately what she was about, I didn’t waste time and drove her back to where she stays and became cold to her too.

Then she began to reveal her true color by posting different rich guys she rolls with on WhatsApp, she could post pictures in their exotic cars or in their house or take picture with them like she’s in their level, a broke girl for that matter grin. I didn’t have any choice than to just delete her and I’ve not heard from her since then, but who cares... cheesy

grin grin grin
I do meet such ladies too but the mistake you made was taking her to your house first time.
Since you could read her intentions, you have 2 good options.
1. To take her hotel and lash for the first time so that when she comes to your house the second time, even though she may feel disppointed in her expectations, atleast you don lash the idiot.
2. Let her go just like what you did.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
olamoses75:
my eyes never close before. I just need a justification for breaking up
okay mek e no close

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
RikudoSennin:

Yeah sure. I will send the link once i find it. Just waking up.
Okay boss

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
heartofcity12:

I listened to the friend and let them in, in my mind I was getting “chosen” and I didn’t know what was coming. We exchanged numbers then the game started. This girl would call me almost every time of the day just to meet me, then I later succumb to meet her, then I went on the first date with her, she was talking nicely until she asked for my IG account, I didn’t give it to her because I could tell she wanted to know my worth and profile me, I could tell she gauged me by the car I drive(i drive a simple neat Honda btw). I could tell that she was trying so hard to know all about my financial status, my job, investments and all that.. I was suspicious of her until I took her to the room and parlor I stay, well furnished tho but this girl’s mood changed all of a sudden, she probably expected better because her ex is probably richer and I knew right there immediately what she was about, I didn’t waste time and drove her back to where she stays and became cold to her too.

Then she began to reveal her true color by posting different rich guys she rolls with on WhatsApp, she could post pictures in their exotic cars or in their house or take picture with them like she’s in their level, a broke girl for that matter grin. I didn’t have any choice than to just delete her and I’ve not heard from her since then, but who cares... cheesy
grin grin grin Omo

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
emmaodet:

grin grin grin
I do meet such ladies too but the mistake you made was taking her to your house first time.
Since you could read her intentions, you have 2 good options.
1. To take her hotel and lash for the first time so that when she comes to your house the second time, even though she may feel disppointed in her expectations, atleast you don lash the idiot.
2. Let her go just like what you did.

My mistake was that I over-estimated her because she dressed modestly and she claimed to be gainfully employed(she didn’t look like the regular hoe), I thought she was genuinely into me, I didn’t know she was status/money-driven like she actually was until I became suspicious of her intentions, despite my Redpill awareness, I still didn’t pass that test like I was supposed to.
Lesson here is that not all greenlight or choosing signals or approach are genuine.

Exactly bro... I should have simply done either of those.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
heartofcity12:

My mistake was that I over-estimated her because she dressed modestly and she claimed to be gainfully employed(she didn’t look like the regular hoe), I thought she was genuinely into me, I didn’t know she was status-driven like she actually was until I became suspicious of her intentions, despite my Redpill awareness, I still didn’t pass that test like I’m supposed to.
Lesson here is that not all greenlight or choosing signals are genuine.

Exactly bro... I should have simply done either of those.

Gbam!!

Not all green lights are genuine

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
So true.. They don’t like you to be direct and truthful.
Being this direct could still work for some tho.. smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
RikudoSennin:

Hey are you into tech? i think Harvard university has a course for free on Tech. I will send the link here once i have the time to find it.
nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) ... (2215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.