Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2793627 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
JESHAL:
Older women are matured but they are matured because the sexual attention they receive from men has dwindled

A woman who's 33 can't compete with her 23yrs old sef

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
JESHAL:
Girls who are in their late teens don't give a fuucck about men and what men want.They just want to have fun.Alpha fuccks Short term,Beta bucks long term.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sh1g1d1: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
waywardpikin:

I dunno why you bother. Sèx and food from an ex? I am disgusted.

Even if it's for worthy connections, who she epp?

You don't go about accepting help from anyone and even if you do you have to gauge and measure if it's worth accepting, it is usually not worth the hassle in the end.

How have you been living your life that it is only your ex that has the key to your destiny in your hands? This level of thinking is absurd.

Sometimes even, it may come to a choice between choosing your ego or accepting her useless help, bearing in mind that any so-called help from a female species come with strings attached. Deny it if you will. For someone like me, I'll choose my ego if necessary. I don't live my life hoping to be at the mercy of anyone for anything.

I had a married ex who came out of the blues trying to rekindle past memories and whatnot. She has always been a boss lady doing well for herself. Back in school, I nearly got married to her due to pressure from her and her family to settle down. Bear in mind that I was a broke aśs final year student. Nevertheless, they assured me that they would sponsor the wedding and set me up for life. However, they refused to get me anything to do while mounting pressure on me to get married to their daughter. Who does that?

I analysed the situation and saw it wasn't good for me and so I jakpaed for my life. This is despite the fact that they rented a two bedroom apartment for I and their daughter, and were even offering me a job in her (single) mother's company. It struck me as a tale similar to the story of Esau who sold his birthright for a pot of porridge.

I broke up, collected all the curses and swears they had to throw at me and kept it moving. Babe resurfaced in 2019 with tales of love and repentance. She's even bigger than she was before financially, running a branch of her mother's outfit in Lagos with two personal cars for her to do as she pleased. At that time I'd bought and sold my first car. Bought from the proceeds of pure hustle and sold in order to meet up with demands from family. If u be first son u go know say e no easy.

I asked about her husband, she told me they were divorced. My birthday came around and I threw a small party at the beach, she saw proceedings on WhatsApp, complained she was bored and I didn't invite her. I told her to come if she wanted to. She came around in record time... from Ikorodu o!

We got wasted, ended up having sèx in the back of her car, she took me home, we had sex the morning after, a leg of my sneakers got missing and I had to go back home with a pair of bathroom slippers. My missing sneaker turned up "miraculously" weeks later which she offered to bring back to my place. She brought it along with my birthday gift. All the while, she was down for whatever, friends with benefits, relationship, friendship. All she wanted was to have me in her life. But ultimately it must have been for a purpose, one which I may not be favorable towards.

We had sèx that final time, and afterwards I ghosted her. She's richer than me and better off. I don't feel like I missed anything ghosting her, because eventually when it becomes clear that I'm not able to give her what she desperately wants, I might not be able to predict what she would do in retaliation. The easiest way to harm a man is either through food and sex. If you go about accepting favours, that would be the quickest way to receiving some disrespect.

I guess I'm in the minority on this, but I don't live my life believing that any one person holds the key to my ultimate breakthrough. Not family, not friends, talk less of an ex. And statistically speaking, the people in the first two categories are more likely to offer life-changing help to you before a useless ex. Let's just be real for a second. Unless your family and friends are nothing to write home about.

Food and sex from an ex? I laugh!

That's how I 'rented' a relationship for a little over a month. It featured intense penising and all the works. When she started showing red and indigo lights, I cut my losses and ran. No stress, no quarrel, nothing. I no get time.

That's how she messaged me out of nowhere that she was around my area and she wanted to see me. See me? Me wey chop you run? What if she wanted to come and pour me battery acid? What if she was on a revenge mission?

You see, where most men would think about sex and food and other fringe benefits, I think about SAFETY FIRST! Women are not so nice and if you give them the chance they will fùck you up totally.

In fact, sometimes it is better to toast a new girl afresh and turn her into what you want her to be (even if it's for a short time), than going back to an EX. An ex ain't no fuçking unicorn. You fùcking left her for a reason!

Most times, you will find that the juice is not worth the squeeze. No one man/woman has the key to your destiny. Copy that!

XOXO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sh1g1d1:

No need to quote the whole post when it's this long, man. You can just copy and paste it in your notes or take a screenshot.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
stillrocky:
In other news, I have a question. And I will ask the question below.

How should a sickle cell guy who is into redpill go about marriage? For the fact that the disease comes with a lot of stigmatization, don’t y’all think his options might be somewhat limited? The lady who might choose the dude might not be a virgin and he needs a virgin (part of his criteria) Or it’s not advisable for these kinds of guys to get married? Because the potential partner might think he will die tomorrow (technically that's true. No one gets out alive sickle or not).

Kindly share your thought, guys.
Red piller. Google well. Solution lies in the Internet. There are cure for Sickle cell disease cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Uncle Jeshal and kipaji, una Weldon
Keep it up guys, am learning alot.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Journey3000(m): 6:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Guys are you noticing what's going on in Hollywood, I mean it's ok for women to be strong, but I think they're overdoing it.
My problem is not about women being able to take care of themselves, but the fact that they're potraying men as evil for doing certain things, and ifa woman does the same thing it is because she had to and is subtly praised for being strong enough to go through with it

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Men are driven by survival and reproduction,all road leads to sex, you don't need to discredit the redpill thread because it's doing a lot in creating awareness of the sexual market place, being productive as a man is of utmost necessity no doubt but you should understand that ignorance of men's SMV is what is costing men and making them make life altering decisions like doing fraud to gain status to get Sexual access and please hoes, wanting to unrealistically be billionaires in their twenties when they don't have leverage of their parents money or connection and the country they find themselves lacks infrastructure.

Redpill will make you understand why the rush in your life only to end up and commit to a post wall hoe, redpill reminds you of maintaining frame so that you won't end up in an exploitative relationship where the other party is leveraging her beauty, sexuality and the fact you want emotional bonding. You are correct most are masturbating, sexless, paying prostitutes but can you fault them,they are typically young men who lack the means now but should be reminded daily which we do that when they put in the effort as they must and achieve their potential in their late 30's which is men's peak SMV year they should know their value with relation to women.

Why should you chase excellence, become productive, go on monk mode only to be a retirement plan to predatory women who don't have geniune desire for me but just want to use my hard earned resources for her beta bucks, see Bezos he met gold digging Sanchez after all his IQ to develop Amazon, all the Tech billionaires married women in the epiphany or post wall phase after they rode the cock carousel in their prime years, why? they don't understand their own nature and women's nature.

Off course men are logical when it comes to majority of things except when it comes to dealing with women, we are going to spend the rest of our adult life with them, they are going to carry and raise our kids, nature made us have high libido wanting unlimited access to unlimited sexuality,women that big corporations and govt use to exploit men, women that we are designed to be the disposable sex for, they are so many self improvement platforms and books all over the internet, but very few intersexual dynamics platforms needed to aid men from making foolish and life altering decisions.

Chase success only to fulfill the feminine imperative and become a lifelong slave exploited in a relationship and you rationalize it as your masculine duty of performance where after she enjoyed her party years she then gets the best in your own prime years giving you her worst in terms of depreciating beauty, fertility, bad attitude, past emotional baggages all because you devoted all your actions on monk mode thinking money is everything. The funny thing is that women are so smart that when their sexual attention starts to decline they then become matured, acting wifey, becoming sweet and nice so that you can fulfil her beta bucks, when you are then trapped in marriage you then begin to see her true colors.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2022
DAY 211, REDPILL 2022

CaveAdullam:

1. That's women for you. Since sex is the only tangible thing they know they can provide, their mind always misconstrues every approach as the need for sex. That's why they are protective and egocentric about it.

2. Men on the other hand will want to smash any woman as a result of their high libido; thanks but no thanks to mother nature.

3. But what separates us from other lower primates? Higher mental capacity to think beyond our animalistic tendency.

When the average woman and man seek sexual attention and sexual gratification respectively, the men and women at the right side of the bell curve, think about how much value they can exchange (notwithstanding sexual instincts lurking behind but under control).

4. Attention makes an ugly woman looks beautiful. Regardless of her substandard level, once she garners attention from men, she feels valuable, important, and with a heightened sense of arrogance.

Their arrogance has no root save that imagination that men of value chase them. One on one, when you stand with these women they have nothing and understand nothing. All that they know is rooted in materialism and emotions. They don't even understand their emotions, their menstrual cycle, and the nitty-gritty of the material culture they so much love and pursue. They are the worst set of consumers. Theirs is to consume. No growth. No development. No knowledge. They can't even leverage their beauty without getting used. Foolish women. No feminine warmth and grace.

5. Their end goal is marriage because it masks their deficiency; getting married to a high-value man effectively veneers this deficiency. Or, as a lonely, single woman, a man that will bear their exuberances without caution. And of course, they succeed. Because the men that do commit to them are one of the worst sets of men void of knowledge of the sexual marketplace: simps.

As far as the average mind revolves around sex with no conditioning and control, that's how the cycle will continue.

6. She may have a husband, fiance, or boyfriend, which is the reason she can't respond to their emails. But a woman that has sense will first reply so that she can know what each has to offer. She can even leverage this opportunity in helping herself and her partner. These are truckloads of men on her DM, she can sift and force value from one. But dumbness and attention syndrome rule and prevails.

7. It is also for this reason that women can't gain values from themselves because of emotionalism. They depend on men for their survival. Men are the antithesis, but they always get lost when they try to seek value from women because they think as mature adult humans, men and women are equal and the same.

It then takes the enlightened man and woman to see beyond sex and attention respectively.

8. At this particular point in life where women have a good opportunity to enhance their lives, they choose the deeds of the flesh (not in the religious sense though) and in the end will cry cats and dogs because they failed themselves.

You can't have your cake and eat it. Let's see how the game goes.

Thanks.

Authority: Avoid trashy women.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Journey3000:
Guys are you noticing what's going on in Hollywood, I mean it's ok for women to be strong, but I think they're overdoing it.
My problem is not about women being able to take care of themselves, but the fact that they're potraying men as evil for doing certain things, and ifa woman does the same thing it is because she had to and is subtly praised for being strong enough to go through with it
Even more scary is how our beloved male heroes are slowly being replaced by women right before our eyes. For example, in the MCU(Marvel Cinematic Universe), Thor is slowly replaced by Jane Foster, Hawkeye has already been replaced by Kate Bishop, our mighty angry hulk has been watered down into a gentleman and is slowly been replaced by Shehulk, and the most scary of all is how our beloved black panther is eventually going to replaced by a woman. It's mind wrecking.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Journey3000:

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2022
JESHAL:
Men are driven by survival and reproduction,all road leads to sex, you don't need to discredit the redpill thread because it's doing a lot in creating awareness of the sexual market place, being productive as a man is of utmost necessity no doubt but you should understand that ignorance of men's SMV is what is costing men and making them make life altering decisions like doing fraud to gain status to get Sexual access and please hoes, wanting to unrealistically be billionaires in their twenties when they don't have leverage of their parents money or connection and the country they find themselves lacks infrastructure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Journey3000(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2022
machote:

Even more scary is how our beloved male heroes are slowly being replaced by women right before our eyes. For example, in the MCU(Marvel Cinematic Universe), Thor is slowly replaced by Jane Foster, Hawkeye has already been replaced by Kate Bishop, our mighty angry hulk has been watered down into a gentleman and is slowly been replaced by Shehulk, and the most scary of all is how our beloved black panther is eventually going to replaced by a woman. It's mind wrecking.

Trust me this is just the beginning. It's not even seen as a big deal.
I think a country that's trying to take over the world is behind this. They're trying to weaken men. Look at the US army. They've lower fitness standards for women in the army. That's not equal opportunity, that's privilege and it's ridiculous. I'll stop there before I get angry. It's also slowly creeping into Nigeria. Just look at our so called male icon during interviews.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2022
JESHAL:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Guys,sorry I've not been active today,I actually went to do my PVC today. Something really funny happened at the PVC centre today oooo and I was like what the hell The lady that was doin the PVC was busy collecting money from people and doing for them(normal bribe) without following the normal list that we wrote. So it reached one guys turn,(actually the guy came before me even though I went there around 7:30 am),so na so them carry another person come oooo make him do before the guy,(this was around 2pm) so the guy that was supposed to do first begin para say why e go be like that?? The lady doing the PVC was talking anyhow to the guy,he started telling the lady that he's been there since 6:30 am and they haven't been attending to him,is it because he kept quiet that's why they've been doing like that The lady picked offence oooo, that the guy was shouting for her,that before she'll do any registration again,that the guy has to apologize to her,the guy was hesitant at first so the line was not moving for like 10 mins, so guys started wondering why only to realize that the lady is insistent on the guy apologizing to her not minding the queue that was there,so some guys were like the guy should apologize so that the line would start moving and me was like how?? Apologize for what?? Shey he slap the girl Nii abi wetin?? If she no wan register abeg make she gerrout,and one of the male supervisor was like how will I be talking like that,I was asking him what the guy did that he have to tender an apology and the guy was like shey am yet to do my register my own and I was like yeah,so he said for me telling the guy not to apologize that he'll make sure I won't do my own today. Last last I didn't register today oooo..

Wetin con happen?cheesy. Make you finish your story. Apply redpill with discretion.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2special(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Journey3000:

I think a country that's trying to take over the world is behind this. They're trying to weaken men. Look at the US army. They've lower fitness standards for women in the army. That's not equal opportunity, that's privilege and it's ridiculous. I'll stop there before I get angry. It's also slowly creeping into Nigeria. Just look at our so called male icon during interviews.
There's this Sport Radio station in Lagos, Nigeria info 99.3Fm, the Station have a particular call number dedicated for ONLY women, though they have about 3 other call number, they pick up the one dedicated for ONLY women first and if a guy call that number, no matter how important what you want to say, even the guy in the studio cut you off...I lost interest in the radio station.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ifeanyicosta(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2022
stillrocky:
Whad up Pillers?

At last, I made it to this page! No skipping! It’s been a long time coming. God bless the dude who shared the link of this thread on a post on the front page in late December 2020! I owe that dude but I can’t just remember his handle. �‍♂️ .

A very big thanks to Ubunja (In my mind I call him the WARLORD), GLYCOLYSISS, CaveAdullam (The Professor himself ), Pansophist (sure guy), Skepticus, Martinez93 (Chairman himself), Luminouz (K Soldier), HeartofCity12 (Lord of Memes), CAPSLOCKED, ProphetJeroboam, BloodySperm, Jeshal, Emmaodet, AOMINE and other awesome redpillers who has contributed positively to this movement.

I have some of y’all notes, and lessons saved in my notepad. They serve as guides.

Man, it ain’t easy. If only I had known about this movement for a long time, things would have been different. But still, it’s all good. Never knew the trait I show to these “interesting” creatures was normal but I do fight myself for a change whenever they complain about my attitude and the way I go about things. Yet, they won’t want to leave the dude alone.

Brothers, take the red pill on a daily. Take it till thy kingdom comes.

I would like to host some of you offline. I have this in mind. I pray God makes this come through. Been damn busy. Running a coy, keeping up with this thread and other activities ain’t easy. At a point, I was hoping you guys would slow down for me to catch up.

But the linkup should happen. I will reach out when the time comes.

Once again, thanks a lot guys!
The 48 laws is important...but also check Thegidredpiller DAT guy is another warlord

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
A typical strong, independent woman

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Single moms are the greatest source of future generations of slutty daughters the world has ever known.

#RM

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
You are the hardest reader to reach from a Red Pill perspective because young men are taught to believe that the more you suffer, the more you support, the more you lift up a girlfriend to help her realize her dreams at the cost of your own, the more it shows you really care

#RM

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SF123(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
What are the signs and signals adopted by a girl who is erupting green light or keenly interested in a guy?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
A man provides, and he does it even when he’s not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it, because he’s a man

#RM

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Journey3000:
Hardly will you see any real female villain. Even their villain act will eventually be justified
They are always right. They are the angels
Men are the bad guys
Men are always the victims of graphic deaths like being eaten by dinosaurs, getting bombed
Hollywood women die peacefully

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonEvarest(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
WTF! ;DI guess this their nature of never taking blames for their misdeeds is never wrong. It must be the man's fault indeed...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Journey3000:

& journey3000 Your fear of the future is right. The phrase “the future is female” is no joke. Masculinity is in its decline and this could be the last line of masculinity which we are witnessing because the globalists, feminist and elites have something better in store for us.
The screenshot below are the words of JAck Donovan from his book “the ways of men”.

Guy read the yellow highlighter. The green highlighter shows what we have been preaching on here for sometimes now.
The green shows that men will agree or have agreed to this and this new civilization will be built on the backs of men (simps). Death to simps after all
The second screenshot is a decorated cage which will be our reward grin
The feminist imperatives has been hijacked and they no longer want equality but female supremacy because they now believe women are superior to men.
The feminist imperative is hell bent on removing the man (Patriarchy) from the home because it is known that men are protectors. Look around you in the west the feminist are already portraying patriarchy as evil and oppressive, destroying gender roles, they are encouraging homosexuality, encouraging lesbianism, encouraging abortions and hook up culture, encouraging the women to be career driven and away from motherhood, body positivity, sexual liberation, transgenderism in fact president Biden has put in place major effort to support children undergoing transition and Instruments transformation amongst many others.
And those of you in support of the LGBT people in Nigeria will bring this chaos on us all.
Just so you in 2019 the LGBT community declared their unfathomable support in making Atiku president of Nigerian. Same Atiku who was rumored to be gay (unconfirmed).
I believe the feminist imperative don’t know that they are being used
So guys what will it be, do we accept, embrace and emulate everything coming from the west?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
All over your Netflix straight men are being replaced with women or LGBT characters, not just video games but even the cooperate world. South Africa is another prime example of a female led world where the wealth is already tilting to the women hehehe no wonder they wanted to pass a bill allowing women marry more than one husband.
On the Island in Lagos I noticed that most of the Porsche cars ( Lexus, Ben etc) na woman they cruise am
And lastly NYSC 2022 batch a stream 2 admitted over 1600 female in their Lagos camp with only 400 males. Ask anyone from the batch above. Even in our universities males are quietly dropping out. Women now dominate the male in education and in most cooperate societies. While men are retreating into the wilderness to become fraudsters, criminals, deadbeats, jobless, visionless and above all no moral compass.
We have been condition to making women our mental point of origin. And this conditioning did not happen overnight but overtime.

One thing major/minor fact that Jack Donovan & Rollo Tomassi agree on is that “simps are manufactured” through the media and the kind of society we grow up in.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tewhybiz: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Couldn't have agreed more with the popular phrase here "death to the simps"

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lol, I remember my uni days when i dey use female Facebook account dey cash out. grin grin
Majority of Nigerian men are down down that hole.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
SF123:
What are the signs and signals adopted by a girl who is erupting green light or keenly interested in a guy?

Sometimes greenlight might be redlight..

Dont loose frame!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
princekami:
All over your Netflix straight men are being replaced with women or LGBT characters, not just video games but even the cooperate world. South Africa is another prime example of a female led world where the wealth is already tilting to the women hehehe no wonder they wanted to pass a bill allowing women marry more than one husband.
On the Island in Lagos I noticed that most of the Porsche cars ( Lexus, Ben etc) na woman they cruise am
And lastly NYSC 2022 batch a stream 2 admitted over 1600 female in their Lagos camp with only 400 males. Ask anyone from the batch above. Even in our universities males are quietly dropping out. Women now dominate the male in education and in most cooperate societies. While men are retreating into the wilderness to become fraudsters, criminals, deadbeats, jobless, visionless and above all no moral compass.
We have been condition to making women our mental point of origin. And this conditioning did not happen overnight but overtime.

One thing major/minor fact that Jack Donovan & Rollo Tomassi agree on is that “simps are manufactured” through the media and the kind of society we grow up in.

I thought I'm the only one noticing this...
Guys ain't going to school any longer...

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
machote:

Even more scary is how our beloved male heroes are slowly being replaced by women right before our eyes. For example, in the MCU(Marvel Cinematic Universe), Thor is slowly replaced by Jane Foster, Hawkeye has already been replaced by Kate Bishop, our mighty angry hulk has been watered down into a gentleman and is slowly been replaced by Shehulk, and the scariest of all is how our beloved black panther is eventually going to replaced by a woman. It's mind wrecking.
Is beginning to be real.
That the future is female but we the strong men should stand our ground.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chairmanawe(m), sutst and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.