Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2796423 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Forgive her past guys. She didn’t know any better.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Someoneschild2:
You mean the one that doesn't care if you risk getting buried under the earth while working in the mines so she doesn't starve to death?
That characteristic? Loool grin.
Oh yes! Is it hypertension, hypertrophy or wetin dem dey call am sef? Na Calibrator go fit remind me.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
chenny360:
Neyo wife just dump him.. now she's claiming he's cheating all the years they have being together. Fear woman or rather still don't think woman isn't capable of anything.
Isn't this the guy who sang about women all the time. Miss independent... Beautiful ladies... Respect women... Women are so amazing...
These guys are not living what they are singing. They make songs to appeal to women and blue-pilled cucks and generate as much cash as possible.
Beyonce is another example, as outlined below.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Someoneschild2:

You mean the one that doesn't care if you risk getting buried under the earth while working in the mines so she doesn't starve to death?

The one that doesn't care if you risk falling off from the Eiffel tower so you can "take care of her and her kids"?

The one that doesn't care if you crawl across the Sahara if that is what puts clothes on her body?

The one that still wouldn't care if you spent several months on the artic ocean so you could be in her eyes the "best hubby in the world"?

The one that still doesn't care if you did "20 tours" in war torn regions and still managed to remain alive so she could be called "the wife of a war hero"?

That characteristic? Loool grin.

Just to be sure,

Is it the characteristic that doesn't care if you trained her through school while neglecting other important responsabilities for her?

The one that doesn't care about the fact that you funded the fruitful business she enjoys today so she can call herself "boss lady"?

The one that doesn't care about the fact that you took two jobs to offer a comfortable environment for your dear princess and her kids?

The one that certainly wouldn't if you built a house for her family in the village and trained some of her siblings through school?

Are you sure, it's that one?

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
She is single and ready to settle down. All she needs is a comfortable God-fearing man who knows how to treat women like a real man should. She has no time for games or hook ups. All they need.

grin grin grin grin grin HAHAHAHAAHHAHA grin

-----
Why don't we have the laughing emoji on nairaland? Why so few emojis?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Forgive her past guys. She didn’t know any better.
But she is mature now and ready for a nice guy.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
R.Kelly Rape Case Truth Revealing grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Some of us actually discovered the redpill because we never wanted to experience again the pain we did experience. And I'm talking about that pain that comes with being betrayed, used, and abandoned by a female. This was my reality at some stage in life, and in my bid to understand why I was cheated on, used, psychologically abused and abandoned by some female who swore never live life without me, I got to know about the redpill.

what did I understand about why I was abandoned and abused?

When choosing a woman, you want to pay attention to 2 things:
1.The financial/material condition of her family from her childhood till adulthood.
2. Her religious conditioning

1:
When choosing a girl, you really want to avoid women with a developed "survival instinct". From my observation, women who grew up in poor families, who saw and know the face of struggle and poverty, whose father/parents could not provide the basics of life they needed usually have a developed "survival instinct". I do think this is so because the conditioning of these women has taught them to optimize hypergamy, so they don't experience again the sufferings they did experience. These women can't love altruistically, they are mostly ruthless. For them, it's their interest first. If such a woman has an opportunity to leave her current man for a man that provides her the opportunity to optimize her hypergamy, she would dump her man and rationalize her reasons for doing so.

The kind of woman to choose
As a man you want to choose a girl whose "survival instinct" is mostly not developed. In my opinion, you get to find these kind of women in rich or middle class homes. I'm not saying this type of a girl would not leave you for a better man, ofcourse, there are no absolutes in life. But in our world we deal with potentialities, and the potential of this type of girl ruthlessly dumping you for a wealthy man, is not as high as that of a lady from the trenches.

2:
In my opinion, a man should go with a woman that has been conditioned with religion. The best woman for a healthy relationship is one that grew up being fed with religious massages from childhood till adulthood. The type and intensity of the messages a lady was fed as a child determines in a major way the outcome of her life as an adult. A woman who understands that there are divine consequences for disrespecting her man, or adultery, is better for you as a man than a female atheist, female agnostic, female freethinker who doesn't believe in the concept of divine consequences.

Before committing to a woman, understand her background - how religous was her childhood, how religous are her family, did she see her mum respecting her dad as a kid. These are important things many men overlook or don't even know about. Ofcourse, there are no guarantees that the girl with a good religious background wouldn't be promiscuous. But in opinion, I do think a lady who understands the concept of divine consequences would be hesitant about adultery compared to one who doesn't give a fucck about a God domiciled in heaven.

If our generation get these 2 correctly, the divorce rate would be reduced.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
In most popular stories Beta men may be protagonists, but they’re never really heroes. Every movie, that I can remember, that has a Beta as a protagonist has been a comedy; Beta males are good for laughing at – no one actually admires them.

#Rational Male

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Martinez39s:
Oh yes! Is it hypertension, hypertrophy or wetin dem dey call am sef? Na Calibrator go fit remind me.

I think it's hyperbaby But I sha know say na hyper sontin sontin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bekermann(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
2special:
There's this Sport Radio station in Lagos, Nigeria info 99.3Fm, the Station have a particular call number dedicated for ONLY women, though they have about 3 other call number, they pick up the one dedicated for ONLY women first and if a guy call that number, no matter how important what you want to say, even the guy in the studio cut you off...I lost interest in the radio station.

You're very right... Very nonsense people. Its only the Morning Digest I look forward to on that station.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Don't let anyone fool you, the reason why most men infact almost all men chase success is subconsciously because of women i.e they want pussy(sex) which can lead to reproduction, that's why beta bucks exists,men compete with each other to satiate female hypergamy whether we want to accept this or not, it's the bitter truth, it's your innate evolutionary firmware, it's biology, it's a feature not a bug,you can't escape it,that's the consequences of having testerones.

With redpill awareness you will maximize this truth to yield the best results,so that you won't slave up your youths and adult life to commit to a post wall used up hoe who might start to pretend as a NAWALT with dignity, character and maturity. Don't give your wealth(strength and labor of your years) to this kind of women, the world out there doesn't want you to judge a females past, telling you to operate on equality as we are in the 21st century, operate with so bluepilled ideal of romanticism,love is blind,kneel down and self depreciate, your ancestors didn't do any of those things and their marriage lasted longer infact they had multiple wives, now mordern men can't keep their single spouse in check to defer to their frame.

The world support such kind of women, infact they will shame you to concede on your masculine imperative and mating strategy so that you would accept worthless women who have low sexual worth and lack character, reminding you that no one's perfect and life is unfair to such women, forgive them of their past, remember female nature and it's selfish and self seeking default mode, it doesn't care about your feelings, how much you invested, how much you shared together, it's selects the best it can get and replaces it with a better option when it comes along, here in the manosphere we preach settling down with chaste virgins ,note the key word chaste because we have many useless virgins.

We want the burden of performance for a relationship to fall on the woman, we want them to feel the pressure of keeping a relationship( and her home) not us Simping, supplicating, tolerating nonsense, to please the narcissistic entitled ego of a worthless woman without character whether post wall or not,our mothers knew that marriage was a very serious issue creating a family were children would be raised was about duty and responsibility not just momentarily fleeting pleasure of fun and feelings mindset which majority of people enter marriage with.

Everything is becoming cruise including marriage nowadays,as a man even in scarcity of women and resources never allow your heart to accept that one-day you will just settle down with anything sha, don't be stupid, don't let lack of sex make you settle down with what ever comes your way which is obviously thrashy women, remember that redpillers are outliers who choose the best and that is chaste virgins and they would forever be an army of Simps and bluepilled betas ready to wife up and commit to hoes.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Kipaji:

But she is mature now and ready for a nice guy.
Some people might think guys feel pained because women seemingly have the most fun but it’s simply just a case of you can’t eat your cake and have it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:17am On Aug 01, 2022
bruh , koalas get more redpill knowledge than 99.9% of human male cheesy,.

P.S:- No try this if you never work on yourself I doubt you'll pull bitches tongue, meanwhile the reply though grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Fail to be a narcissist when dealing with females and you will gladly get yourself burnt..

Yes, I said what I said!

Hello everybody. I have come to report D's pretending vagina licker 2 u pple. This vagina licker has been posing as me to a certain acidbath. He will lick her vagina with one moniker then use anoda moniker to be stalking her and she thinks i am the one becos I have trolled her b4. When I told him to clear my name, he refused. This is d reason why I left this group cos I discovered there r jokers on this thread with many monikers sending PM's 2 women here. Acidbath calls him abiodunjonah with genital warts and a scammer. I and this person r not d same pls. Kindly warn this Nyascobar1414 impersonator and scammer to desist from tying me up 2 his mess. Tank u.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by geedot: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

https://www.nairaland.com/7248871/police-arrest-favour-oyhou-auchipoly

YOU DON'T TRUST YOUR BUDDIES WITH YOUR CASH/BUSINESSES BUT YOUR GIRL KNOWS IT ALL? YOU DON'T DRINK CARELESSLY WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS BUT THE MOST LIKELY TO POISON YOU IS YOUR BEDMATE. WHILE YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE GANGSTERS ON THE STREET, THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE PLOTS TO STAB YOU TO DEATH SO SHE CAN INHERIT YOUR DESIGNER T-SHIRT AND SIDEBAG. IT'S FÚCKED. EVERY WEEK A MAN IS EITHER SET UP TO RIVALS OR KILLED BY THEIR GIRL, FROM NIGERIA TO USA AND TO INDIA.
I've always agreed with most of your posts back to back, but this bolded part is not completely true boss. You're more likely to get poisoned by friends than your lover.

All Most of the stories of poisoned victims I've read and witnessed are mostly carried out by friends due to envy. As much as I don't trust women, I fear friends even more.

Just to add my little experience, I've been stranded about 3times that I can remember in my lifetime, and almost all the males I asked for help turned me down. Most times as a man, a female stranger is more likely to help you than your Male counterparts.

When a statement is becoming so rampant, like "black is beautiful", but the bleaching cream industry is booming, "bros before hoes" but hoes are getting help than bros from the same bros saying it.

Most of the times, guys that shout bros before hoes, are more likely to throw you under the bus because of those same hoes.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mosdii(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Male attention is the currency women needs to survive and they will do anything to get it.

Note: Your attention is your most expensive asset, don't give out that currency when you do, you start simping.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2022
geedot:
When a statement is becoming so rampant, like "black is beautiful", but the bleaching cream industry is booming, "bros before hoes" but hoes are getting help than bros from the same bros saying it.

Most of the times, guys that shout bros before hoes, are more likely to throw you under the bus because of those same hoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2022
posty56:
bruh , koalas get more redpill knowledge than 99.9% of human male cheesy,.

P.S:- No try this if you never work on yourself I doubt you'll pull bitches tongue, meanwhile the reply though grin
No wonder 'Timon' in 'Lion King' has this aura...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stevesawo: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Class is dismissed.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I ain't a redpiller

This homosexual, scammer and impersonator ain't a red piller so what is he doing in ds group n why r u pple allowing him 2 lure u all into homosexually? Abi this thread don turn to homosexual intitiation thread?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Trolls go wail tire

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=NamelessOGBENI post=115270464][/quote]

Chaos must surely befall them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Trolls go wail tire

U D's bisexual vagina licker, I will expose you on this thread. U r not red piller yet u r here to lure men. If I no open your nyash till December, call me b@st@rd.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2022
JESHAL:
Don't let anyone fool you, the reason why most men infact almost all men chase success is subconsciously because of women i.e they want pussy(sex) which can lead to reproduction, that's why beta bucks exists,men compete with each other to satiate female hypergamy whether we want to accept this or not, it's the bitter truth, it's your innate evolutionary firmware, it's biology, it's a feature not a bug,you can't escape it,that's the consequences of having testerones.

With redpill awareness you will maximize this truth to yield the best results,so that you won't slave up your youths and adult life to commit to a post wall used up hoe who might start to pretend as a NAWALT with dignity, character and maturity. Don't give your wealth(strength and labor of your years) to this kind of women, the world out there doesn't want you to judge a females past, telling you to operate on equality as we are in the 21st century, operate with so bluepilled ideal of romanticism,love is blind,kneel down and self depreciate, your ancestors didn't do any of those things and their marriage lasted longer infact they had multiple wives, now mordern men can't keep their single spouse in check to defer to their frame.

The world support such kind of women, infact they will shame you to concede on your masculine imperative and mating strategy so that you would accept worthless women who have low sexual worth and lack character, reminding you that no one's perfect and life is unfair to such women, forgive them of their past, remember female nature and it's selfish and self seeking default mode, it doesn't care about your feelings, how much you invested, how much you shared together, it's selects the best it can get and replaces it with a better option when it comes along, here in the manosphere we preach settling down with chaste virgins ,note the key word chaste because we have many useless virgins.

We want the burden of performance for a relationship to fall on the woman, we want them to feel the pressure of keeping a relationship( and her home) not us Simping, supplicating, tolerating nonsense, to please the narcissistic entitled ego of a worthless woman without character whether post wall or not,our mothers knew that marriage was a very serious issue creating a family were children would be raised was about duty and responsibility not just momentarily fleeting pleasure of fun and feelings mindset which majority of people enter marriage with.

Everything is becoming cruise including marriage nowadays,as a man even in scarcity of women and resources never allow your heart to accept that one-day you will just settle down with anything sha, don't be stupid, don't let lack of sex make you settle down with what ever comes your way which is obviously thrashy women, remember that redpillers are outliers who choose the best and that is chaste virgins and they would forever be an army of Simps and bluepilled betas ready to wife up and commit to hoes.

I told my mum that I'd only go for a virgin if I wanna marry...

She said are you also a virgin.. She said only a virgin man can marry a virgin girl... I told her only rich girls should marry rich men, broke girls should marry broke men... She couldn't say anything...

Women always support women!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

She said are you also a virgin.. She said only a virgin man can marry a virgin girl... I told her only rich girls should marry rich men, broke girls should marry broke men... She couldn't say anything...

Virgin kor.u wey dem don scatter em nyash finish. U dey here dey deceive gullible people. Your own don finish for this forum. Useless homosexual.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Make Una investigate this Nyascobar1414 well well. Check all em posts. Na nyash piercer em be. Na penis em lyk and he dey here dey flex Una.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
emmaodet:

Humans are very very very funny.
Someone will use their own hand to switch on a tv, pickup the remote and tune to Sound city or Channel O and then wonder why they play only music 24/7 there. What else are you looking for? Yoruba movie on sound city? Are you crazy?
If you are tired of music, switch to african magic for movies or supersport for sports only.
Why will someone complain regularly that NatGeo station only shows Animal documentaries. What else are you looking for there?
You picked your phone, logged in into nairaland, switched to Romance section and then wonder why all what they talk about is sex, women and romance. What else are you looking for? Sport?
Mtcheewww

LMAO! grin

The hypocrisy of homosapiens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
I just pity all the ode boys wey dey take notes from this Nyascobar1414 homosexual. School e Neva go. Chai!!!!

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
mosdii:
Male attention is the currency women needs to survive and they will do anything to get it.

Note: Your attention is your most expensive asset, don't give out that currency when you do, you start simping.
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Based.

Ibn Taymiyyah did not marry even tho he lived for more than 60 years

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingsley724(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.