Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760526 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2022
DAY 220, REDPILL 2022

Mistakes interspersed across man's reasoning and consistent diversion in his thought process are rooted in a solid romantic ideal.

Authority: Maintain frame.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2022
CaveAdullam:
SOZINN, smarb0y, Zabiboy, Nerostealth01, Lordcassy, Ichidodo, Emotionss, Tonnyray, hope you guys are fine.
Yo..
Been offline fam..
Hope you good bro. Same goes to those you quoted wink

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2022
tosaino95:
No be she spend money to do wedding na grin.
Like we always say when woman don invest or genuine in you she can never leave you easily.
Examples of investments? smiley

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Bro, as for me, I can only help a child or a guy without seeking for anything in Return.. When once you a woman,forget the matter bro, I wont, I cant help you..

Cos I prolly know, If I was In her shoes,she wouldn't give a living fvvk bout me...
Brooo..
Dead this mentality man.
tldr; Your money, your decision. This is just my opinion
Those guys you are helping, most wont still give a flying fvck about you too..
Those kids? Most beg to survive and so would likely be involved in social crimes. If you fall victim, them nor go send you.
So man, if someone GENUINELY needs help( provided he/she doesnt sound entitled, its not a "responsibility-based" request and its something you can do without), just give and move on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Feels good to be back.. cheesy
Remember, Like i always said from the beginning, The first basic step to a smooth application of the redpill is "Controlling your sexual Urge". No better way to feel "Power" than this.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2022
Reminderz:
mehn I miss some redpillers input on this forum, zabiboy, mrpaedo, glycolysis, pansophist, theundercover, dpsychologist, hardon....mehn... they all made this place fun back then.. I've known them even before I registered this account. i only wish they are safe wherever they are now.
shocked
I'm safe man.. Hope you and those you quoted are too wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2022
emmaodet:

The man’s situation is something else.

He lost his job with the bank he works for 5 years ago and dabbled into business with the cash he had but it hasn’t been rosy.
Early this year, he told me he wants to close his poultry and start applying for work again that it is better.
All this while, the woman has been the one supporting the family.
From what have heard from people close to them, the man dare not talk when she talks.
She has emasculated the man.
She shouts regularly at him and our church pastor has gone to settle quarrel between the couples several times (being invited by the man when he can’t take it anymore)

Early this year, the woman bought a keep of 4m even though I know her salary is not more than 300k judging from where she works.
The man is always the one bathing and dressing the 3 kids, drives them to school and pick them up.
Literally a house boy/man in the house.

My broad I pity him with the fact that he is jobless or his grind has not clicked. Pray not to be in this situation. Its like you see the truth but helpless. Where are the men to give him job or grind so he can get back on his feet again. It's when he gets a job redpill can be given to him to get his manhood back. If he gets a job and still treats his woman like a saintly queen then I will raise my eyes. He was exhibiting a defensive mechanism of denial in order not to be depressed. This kind of thing kills silently. I had a friend sort of who lost his job, he collapsed after some time of looking for job only for his phone to receive alert of a new job two weeks after his demise. Left 3 children fatherless less than 10 year olds.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Zabiboy:

Brooo..
Dead this mentality man.
tldr; Your money, your decision. This is just my opinion
Those guys you are helping, most wont still give a flying fvck about you too..
Those kids? Most beg to survive and so would likely be involved in social crimes. If you fall victim, them nor go send you.
So man, if someone GENUINELY needs help( provided he/she doesnt sound entitled, its not a "responsibility-based" request and its something you can do without), just give and move on.

First of all.. I always have this mentality of giving without seeking for anything In return; cos without this mentality people go fail you

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
When I was still in uni, my friend’s father left them(they were 7 plus there mom) married another woman and never returned till date. Then I use to think how wicked could this man be to do such a thing. But looking at how things are the society now and flashing back I wonder, who knows how the wife must have disrespected him, or the conditions the wife have placed him or what he endured to make him leave and never turn back because no body heard his own side of the story...

Finally
As a man make sure you keep your power to leave any form of relationship no matter how far it has gone...

Now take this serious.
The society don’t care about you or what’s happening to you or what has happened to you, so in return don’t care about them or what they think or what they’ll say when you want to do what’s good for you...

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
chukshobayo:

My broad I pity him with the fact that he is jobless or his grind has not clicked. Pray not to be in this situation. Its like you see the truth but helpless. Where are the men to give him job or grind so he can get back on his feet again. It's when he gets a job redpill can be given to him to get his manhood back. If he gets a job and still treats his woman like a saintly queen then I will raise my eyes. He was exhibiting a defensive mechanism of denial in order not to be depressed. This kind of thing kills silently. I had a friend sort of who lost his job, he collapsed after some time of looking for job only for his phone to receive alert of a new job two weeks after his demise. Left 3 children fatherless less than 10 year olds.

Hmmmmmmm
Life.
May God help us all.
It is not easy for men out there.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

First of all.. I always have this mentality of giving without seeking for anything In return; cos without this mentality people go fail you

Do you even have anything to give? Broke thing.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bootyeater: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
I want a mature and God fearing man.
I'm tired of all the games.
No hook ups
I want something serious
I'm ready to settle down
No more games

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iTroll: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
bootyeater:
No hook ups
I want something serious
I'm ready to settle down
No more games
Damn.
C
Both the pussy and asshole are completely destroyed. Nothing is left again

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Zabiboy:

Examples of investments? smiley
stupid and no gain investment grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
chukshobayo:

Man just die like that embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
bootyeater:
No hook ups
I want something serious
I'm ready to settle down
No more games
Which kind ugly pussy is this lipsrsealed Thanks God i wasn't eating Food when i see this vomitable nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thank God for this thread.
Even as a struggling guy, i would rather marry a young illiterate(no formal education) virgin than to marry a financial independent non virgin lady.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
monerozi5590:
Even as a struggling guy, i would rather marry a young illiterate(no formal education) virgin than to marry a financial independent non virgin lady.

Why you dey comment dey vex..lol..

Ignorance is bliss!
Delusion and bluepill is comforting..
Lmaoo

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
bootyeater:
No hook ups
I want something serious
I'm ready to settle down
No more games

80% of Nigerian guys are willing to organize a wedding ceremony(cost up to 3million naira) for this lady...

Again.

I say dont Underate simps.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ignorance is bliss! Delusion and bluepill is comforting.. Lmaoo
Hahaha! I just say make i rant small.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
monerozi5590:
this guy don use laugh kee me oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ignorance is bliss!
Delusion and bluepill is comforting..
Lmaoo

You can't afford a goat sef. Shift!!! Smelly mouth.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

80% of Nigerian guys are willing to organize a wedding ceremony(cost up to 3million naira) for this lady...

Again.

I say dont Underate simps.

No man born of a woman go dash you shishi. You never vex finish. Mumu homo.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Where is the great NeroStealth01? I always looked forward to reading his posts and I learnt some maturity from him. I hope you are fine wherever you are.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
CaveAdullam:
SOZINN, smarb0y, Zabiboy, Nerostealth01, Lordcassy, Ichidodo, Emotionss, Tonnyray, hope you guys are fine.
I dey Jo'burg.....I go redpill Pilgrimage go find ubunja....Psych!!. Bro, I no go anywhere, but I am good, you?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
ichidodo:
I dey Jo'burg.....I go redpill Pilgrimage go find ubunja....Psych!!. Bro, I no go anywhere, but I am good, you?
Long time, bro. Good to see you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
heartofcity12:
#trp

I have like three such exes still troubling me.

Two has been more than 3 years and they still call almost every 3 months. That last one is worse. I had to let her go because she was just too possessive and when she told me she has a male bestie who sleeps in her room, anytime her girl bestie travels, I knew this one can't stay with Luminouz. When I told her to go that I'm no longer interested, she stalked me for weeks to monitor my movements and anytime she sees that I go out, she would come and check the window to my flat, trying to gauge if a girl is inside.

When I caught her red-handed, she just shrugged and said "men don't break up with me, I do the breaking, I'm sure it was cuz of a biitch that you sent me away"

It's been two years and she still called last night(her last call was in March...WhatsApp chat was in June). I never pick or reply. Yet when you see this girl's status, you'd think she has no issues. I don't care about her and once I'm done, I'm not going back again.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
OwnMyself:

Thanks comrade.. wouldn't have reacted to his silly ass ...but sometimes his type needs mending.. well I don't know if there are people in charge of this platform.. trolls should be blocked from gaining access in here..
we simply ignore dem, no matter who bad their message is

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
bootyeater:
No hook ups
I want something serious
I'm ready to settle down
No more games

E resemble ya mama nyash.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Na ash@wo hungry old men and homosexuals full this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.