Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750004 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
LutherSanchez:
So there's this girl that's my in-laws relation. We usually see during Xmas period and she do say that i have pride as i no dey follow her talk,so one Xmas like that,she come gimme her number. She's one of the CLITOCURRENCY Dem. So last year December she got married to a guy,as i get her number for WhatsApp,it wasn't up to a month,i started seeing some funny status updates and I was wondering like how?? No be this girl wey marry last month be this To the extent i had to ask someone close to her wetin dey xup. She told me that the husband left for Lagos and she had to stay in Aba,and I was like NEWLY MARRIED COUPLE The girl started posting their (CLITOCURRENCY)usual pictures to the extent i had to mute her and in time block her on WhatsApp. Last week she chatted me up on Facebook,and said it's been a long time no see and no chat and in my mind, I was like wetin dey worry this wan,even when you never marry i no dey follow you talk,na now wey you don marry,na e i go follow you talk? I replied her normally,she con like try dey ask whether i still get pride like before abi I don change,i told her anything you wan call am,call am. Fast forward today I went to my sister's house and she was telling me that her marriage didn't work,that her husband was a ritualist blah blah blah,so i was like even that girl sef no normal man wey dey well to do and wey get sense go wan marry that girl keep for house say the girl dey wayward,i con dey tell her say even wetin the girl been dey post after she marry sef,no be wetin married woman suppose dey post. Say na only person wey wan use am do yeye go fit marry am,say no reasonable man go fit marry that kind of girl. She con say as i take reason am no be so another man go take reason am,say after all na she say she no marry again no be the guy say he no marry her again. I just replied her like this,"YOU BE WOMAN AND YOU GO PROTECT AM TOO BECAUSE SHE BE WOMAN,EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW SAY HER CHARACTER AND BEHAVIOR DEY WAYWARD" She con dey ask me wetin i mean by that i just told her to leave the matter that am going home. I just leave her comot.

WOMAN GO ALWAYS PROTECT WOMAN AS LONG AS MAN MATTER DEY INVOLVED,KNOW THAT AND KNOW PEACE.

Anytime a woman you know tries to defend or support another badly behaved woman, don't argue with them. Just tell them that their sons and her unmarried brothers will marry such women. And watch them receive Sense immediately.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2022

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrEar(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wow. Anyway... I'll leave this thread in peace with this.

To the young gentlemen and boys that still visit this thread...

If you want to be a hardcore skillful flirt and womaniser who has the ability to pick up and sleep with girls at will without any feelings or strings attached, I strongly suggest you pay close attention to every single comment from Ubunja. His redpill, sorry, His pick up artistry skills are second to none. By all means, feel free to change yourself and your personality to become something you're not just for pussy if that's what makes you happy and good luck to you. I really mean that.

However, If you have no interest in being a womaniser, I strongly commend you and urge you to continue to maintain that mindset. Its not easy. When you are faced with sudden moments of temptations to bulala and deep down you don't really want to, remind yourself of the spiritual, financial and health benefits of keeping your urges in check. Don't allow anyone deceive you that you're missing out on something. Keep being your natural self. NEVER EVER change anything about yourself to impress any woman. They are insatiable beings. They lack contentment. Just when you think you have them figured out, satisfied and under your control, they morph, counter attack and you won't see it coming. smiley

The Devil did not tempt adam because adam was principled and he had contentment. He had zero interest in being like God. He was satisfied with what he was...A MAN.

The devil tempted eve, with the idea of she being like God, because he saw an opportunity in her nature which was similar to his. She was not satisfied being a woman(feminism)...She wanted more (lack of contentment).

To Impress Eve, adam changed himself by ignoring just ONE of his core principles, OBEDIENCE. You all know what happened next. I'll end my irritating preaching and leave this thread in peace by repeating, NEVER EVER change anything about yourself to impress any woman.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Na only dumb women dey fall for red pill tricks.

Even mumu ubunja wey dey deceive Una don prepare black pill for em daughters.

Una own don finish. Na fellow man go bleep Una las las.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
MrEar:

If you want to be a hardcore skillful flirt and womaniser who has the ability to pick up and sleep with girls at will without any feelings or strings attached, I strongly suggest you pay close attention to every single comment from Ubunja. His redpill, sorry, His pick up artistry skills are second to none. By all means, feel free to change yourself and your personality to become something you're not just for pussy if that's what makes you happy and good luck to you. I really mean that.

However, If you have no interest in being a womaniser, I strongly commend you and urge you to continue to maintain that mindset. Its not easy. When you are faced with sudden moments of temptations to bulala and deep down you don't really want to, remind yourself of the spiritual, financial and health benefits of keeping your urges in check. Don't allow anyone deceive you that you're missing out on something. Keep being your natural self. NEVER EVER change anything about yourself to impress any woman. They are insatiable beings. They lack contentment. Just when you think you have them figured out, satisfied and under your control, they morph, counter attack and you won't see it coming. smiley

The Devil did not tempt adam because adam was principled and he had contentment. He had zero interest in being like God. He was satisfied with what he was...A MAN.

The devil tempted eve, with the idea of she being like God, because he saw an opportunity in her nature which was similar to his. She was not satisfied being a woman(feminism)...She wanted more (lack of contentment).

To Impress Eve, adam changed himself by ignoring just ONE of his core principles, OBEDIENCE. You all know what happened next. I'll end my irritating preaching and leave this thread in peace by repeating, NEVER EVER change anything about yourself to impress any woman.

Well said.

But I'll suggest you still stick around the thread tho. We learn everyday.
And to contribute too so others can learn.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
tosaino95:
Man just die like that embarassed

He was with one of his little kids in the veranda catching fresh air when he collapsed and gave up the ghost right there. It is well my broda. A broke single man is healthier than a broke married man with CHILDREN. Society will look down on you, your spouse will look down on you. Even religious leaders will say go and carry cement, carry concrete on your head. But the question I asked myself in this thing will the money gotten from carrying block on your head enough to sustain the family and the wife contented?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
chukshobayo:

He was with one of his little kids in the veranda catching fresh air when he collapsed and gave up the ghost right there. It is well my broda. A broke single man is healthier than a broke married man with CHILDREN. Society will look down on you, your spouse will look down on you. Even religious leaders will say go and carry cement, carry concrete on your head. But the question I asked myself in this thing will the money gotten from carrying block on your head enough to sustain the family and the wife contented?

Okay so you no wan carry block. Wetin you wan do? You wan do armed robber or yahoo yahoo abi you prefer to dey beg on Nairaland abi? Guy better go enter construction site to hustle. No food for lazy man angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Why you dey comment dey vex..lol..

Ignorance is bliss!
Delusion and bluepill is comforting..
Lmaoo

Guy WAEC result don comot. You pass? You don collect jamb form? I dey ready to give you job wey you go use to make small coins to buy Jamb form. Just DM me wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 12:17am On Aug 09, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Guy WAEC result don comot. You pass? You don collect jamb form? I dey ready to give you job wey you go use to make small coins to buy Jamb firm. Just DM me wink

Hahaha. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2022
monerozi5590:
Thank God for this thread.
Even as a struggling guy, i would rather marry a young illiterate(no formal education) virgin than to marry a financial independent non virgin lady.

You go struggle all your life till u drop dead. Blame homo red pill when Ur eye clear.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 1:23am On Aug 09, 2022
chukshobayo:

What Men Go Through In This Life If Women Go Through Just Quarter They Will Never Disrespect Men.
But Men Lack The Understanding/ Knowledge Of Making Women To See Our Worth. Or Should I Say Most Men Simp Around Their Wives, Because As Per What Bible And Society Say.
Men Must Work Hard In Rain And Dry To Put Food On The Table For His Wife And Children And Also Shelter Them
In The Movie What Is A Woman, A Kenyan Man Was Ask. What Is A Man To Woman,
The Mumu Man Said Man Is A Slave To His Wife.
Because He Must Be The One Working For His Wife While The Wife Stay At Home And Take Of House And Children.
From There I Lost Interest In The Movie Immediately.

You See Lack Of Understanding And Society Talk
Kill Men I Won't Say Women Because We Men Have Brain And We Suppose To Be Using It.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 2:41am On Aug 09, 2022
MrEar:

strong words

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:43am On Aug 09, 2022
DAY 221, REDPILL 2022

The blame is always on men because, in their demonstration of love, they became loose on their boundaries, misconstruing women and children to act the same way as him without a prior knowledge that all are unequal, belong to different strata in the hierarchy, and blessed with different specific roles and unfit to match roles, not in tune with their nature and level.

They allowed their compassionate and sacrificial love to become exploited thinking it was another dimension of their kind of love.

Women were true to their kind of love and nature, raising ludicrous standards and corroding already established ones - which was what gave them the leverage to express themselves.

But men lose their order and staff of authority. They are at the top yet, refuse to restore order. Women being equipped with romance, men became blinded by it.

Authority: Be sharp. Open your eyes.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:24am On Aug 09, 2022
MrEar:

[s]Wow. Anyway... I'll leave this thread in peace with this.[/s]

[s]To the young gentlemen and boys that still visit this thread...[/s]

[s] If you want to be a hardcore skillful flirt and womaniser who has the ability to pick up and sleep with girls at will without any feelings or strings attached, I strongly suggest you pay close attention to every single comment from Ubunja. His redpill, sorry, His pick up artistry skills are second to none. By all means, feel free to change yourself and your personality to become something you're not just for pussy if that's what makes you happy and good luck to you. I really mean that. [/s]

[s] However, If you have no interest in being a womaniser, I strongly commend you and urge you to continue to maintain that mindset. Its not easy. When you are faced with sudden moments of temptations to bulala and deep down you don't really want to, remind yourself of the spiritual, financial and health benefits of keeping your urges in check. Don't allow anyone deceive you that you're missing out on something. Keep being your natural self. NEVER EVER change anything about yourself to impress any woman. They are insatiable beings. They lack contentment. Just when you think you have them figured out, satisfied and under your control, they morph, counter attack and you won't see it coming. [/s] smiley

[s] The Devil did not tempt adam because adam was principled and he had contentment. He had zero interest in being like God. He was satisfied with what he was...A MAN. [/s]

[s] The devil tempted eve, with the idea of she being like God, because he saw an opportunity in her nature which was similar to his. She was not satisfied being a woman(feminism)...She wanted more (lack of contentment). [/s]

[s] To Impress Eve, adam changed himself by ignoring just ONE of his core principles, OBEDIENCE. You all know what happened next. I'll end my irritating preaching and leave this thread in peace by repeating, NEVER EVER change anything about yourself to impress any woman. [/s]
You still haven't stopped your misrepresentation of Ubunja. You always misrepresent while sprinkling pious and sanctimonious statements over your misrepresentation. Others might have forgotten you and your past antics, but I remember and I am not carried away by your "feel-good" write-up... or that of anyone else.

Go to threads that align with your taste and leave us alone. Olodo rabata.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:31am On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2022
Martinez39s:
Long time, bro. Good to see you.
Same here, I hope you settling in to a long, quiet, peaceful, resting, redpill life..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Hello men. Keep up the good work here.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2022
CaveAdullam:
SOZINN, smarb0y, Zabiboy, Nerostealth01, Lordcassy, Ichidodo, Emotionss, Tonnyray, hope you guys are fine.
Doing great bro.
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Looks like it's been a chaotic few days in here. Like the what the actual fuccccc!!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Most men are idiots. You see women fighting against the redpill and you can't even stop to think for one second why,just why are they fighting Against it. If all men become redpilled,women will lose their source of income. This is why A world where All the men are gay,will be a living nightmare for the women living in it. No men to control and use to climb up the ladder,means no woman ever will have power in the society (at least the kind of power you get from selling sex).
The foolish men won't see that women are just using them to climb up the Ladder,nah,they think women love them cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HltSong: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2022
odinson1:
Most men are idiots. You see women fighting against the redpill and you can't even stop to think for one second why,just why are they fighting Against it. If all men become redpilled,women will lose their source of income. This is why A world where All the men are gay, will be a living nightmare for the women living in it. No men to control and use to climb up the ladder,means no woman ever will have power in the society (at least the kind of power you get from selling sex).
The foolish men won't see that women are just using them to climb up the Ladder,nah,they think women love them cheesy

Hahaha

Joblessness no good o. Chai!!!

Say no to homosexuality. E no dey pay at all. Make Una make money wey go cover Una ugliness abeg. Poverty thread.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2special(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2022
MrEar:

Thanks so much

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Harryash96:
If you have ATM card front and back with or without otp bring am come make we share funds 60/40, if you get only bvn and account number bring am make we share funds na new pullout tools be this way never cast.
Bring job make all of us smile
The app is for sale too, but DM make we talk..
You need sure updates and sure hustle group DM +2347045605119
Na who you go scam you dey find Fraudster undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2022
monerozi5590:
Thank God for this thread.
Even as a struggling guy, i would rather marry a young illiterate(no formal education) virgin than to marry a financial independent non virgin lady.
Before i give my opinion on this,
Are you interested in institution called "marriage"?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2022
chukshobayo:

He was with one of his little kids in the veranda catching fresh air when he collapsed and gave up the ghost right there.
Even religious leaders will say go and carry cement, carry concrete on your head. But the question I asked myself in this thing will the money gotten from carrying block on your head enough to sustain the family and the wife contented?
grin grin
All this in exchange for submission/Fertility/passing of genes? In this short life?
Nah i'll pass wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2022
Amb1045, the correct nigga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2022
Azurevermillion:
Swears. We are lonely.
Define "Loneliness"?
If words like "sex", "friends", "women" are included in your definition, then you aren't lonely fam wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2022
MrEar:

That is why I used to do my things brother man. My elder sister once ask me that "don't you dress for the girls?" She was indirectly telling me to dress well and impress girls, even when I WS wearing a clean clothings, it still does not satisfy her.

Trying to impress this bitxhess is one of the reasons sons of men will continue to burn and wallow in their misery.

Maintain frame and if you must to impress amyone, that person must be your. What is even there to impress? A person who defecate just like you and who is going to die one day just like every mudafucker.

I don't pity men who got burnt because they want to please women. Alway use your head and brain and stand on your feet. Accept the consequences of your actions that is when you will stop trying to please them.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Zabiboy:

grin grin
All this in exchange for submission/Fertility/passing of genes? In this short life?
Nah i'll pass wink

It does not worth it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2022
Zabiboy:
Before i give my opinion on this, Are you interested in institution called "marriage"?
A big yes.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bekermann(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2022
MrEar:

On point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: benzics(m), wahaladondey, ObalendeCMS and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.