Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754633 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2022
heartofcity12:
Smh

Apoooooooooooooorrr!!!!!!

Na real auzubillah minashaitan nirajeem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Brokeloser:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm certain the redpillers on this thread have stated severally that if a woman disrespects you in any manner whatsoever you should walk away.Thats why abundance mentality is constantly stressed here on a daily basis.This is something I believe everyone who has spent at least a month here should be aware of.

The guy you quoted was merely reminding us to avoid time wasters.If a female wants your MEAT but dribbles you when you demand for sex then she must be dumped.

Sorry for quoting the long post.

Thank you. That’s how Pukkalolo does, in as long as he makes some senses with his lengthy posts, things aren’t limited to all those alone in the redpill manosphere, there is absolutely nothing wrong with telling a woman to come over like the guy he quoted said (a subtle way of requesting for sex) if she has been showing some level of interest, if she’s not coming, you simply let her go to avoid wasting your MEAT, respect alone will not cut it all the time, there will be a time to take the bull by the horn and invite that girl that likes you or seem to like you, if she flakes, you next her and move on. Telling a woman to come over or wanting sex doesn’t make her disrespect you, she’s either in or not, dragging it further if she declines could only lead to disrespect. Sex first, every other thing else later like we have always preached on this page.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2022
adambeatz:

Even the good dick isn't a guarantee that she'll remain loyal, speaking from experience I recall years back when I wasn't working and still on a bleeping spree. Had this girl I was dating, she was an addict and I was equal to the task, we even kept scores of who tapped out first and I made sure I wasn't found lacking in that department, Las Las she still left after uncountable back blowing sessions in za other room.

It's something that's hardwired into their very nature, it seems like it's an abomination for them to stick to one man. They must sample the cuisine no matter what it takes, hence they have a man for everything ranging from mind blowing sez to who foots the bills.

Some few years ago when we meet & she found out I'm financially okay, guess who started flashing green light like a peacock. Smiling & been all friendly didn't mean Jack to me cause I've come to the conclusion women will always monkey branch no matter what.
It's in their very nature to always want to sample every cuisine.

One can only increase his chances by being financially okay, look & scent good, always set boundaries, & most important of all don't be a dog that barks and doesn't bite. This can't be over emphasised enough, it's better to not bark but bite than only bark.

I'd rather my fellow man bleeps me up & I'll over look it but you see that gender that ate the forbidden fruit, I'd rather have a brain concussion and go mad than let them rubbish me in a any way
no one talked about loyalty.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2022
deniguy01:
I stupidly gave my girl y 12 pro max while o collected her iPhone 7. Now im in diaspora, I can’t take pictures til i get a new phone cos of a bitch. This said bitch posted herself flexing in a guy benz with my phone . I was so pain . This is like the 5th girl im dating and buying phones. I just discovered this redpill page. I’m working on setting her up with some guys that’ll snatch te phone.��.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2022
emmaodet:

Apoooooooooooooorrr!!!!!!

Na real auzubillah minashaitan nirajeem

E crazy out there gan bro grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2022
deniguy01:
I stupidly gave my girl y 12 pro max while o collected her iPhone 7. Now im in diaspora, I can’t take pictures til i get a new phone cos of a bitch. This said bitch posted herself flexing in a guy benz with my phone . I was so pain . This is like the 5th girl im dating and buying phones. I just discovered this redpill page. I’m working on setting her up with some guys that’ll snatch te phone.��.

If I were you, I’ll find a non violent way to first collect that iPhone 12 Pro Max from her and then I’ll start this thread from page 1 until I catch up.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2022
ubunja:
no one talked about loyalty.

Respect=Loyalty

Messaged passed regardless

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2022
adambeatz:

Respect=Loyalty

Lol. grin grin grin grin grin

This is so wrong in the female world.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2022
adambeatz:

Respect=Loyalty

respect is not equal to loyalty...

Respect= Love.
Remember that Bible verse, "Men LOVE your wives, Wives RESPECT your husbands"

Love and Respect are equivalent. Or love is the feminine of Respect. Or Respect is the masculine of Love. However you wanna put it.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uyoukowise: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
ubunja:
respect is not equal to loyalty...

Respect= Love.
Remember that Bible verse, "Men LOVE your wives, Wives RESPECT your husbands"

Love and Respect are equivalent. Or love is the feminine of Respect. Or Respect is the masculine of Love. However you wanna put it.
THANK'S FOR YOUR WRITEUP I HAVE READ,IS AND EYE OPENER.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
adambeatz:

Respect=Loyalty

Not at all, not to women. A woman can respect you and still cheat on you, they cheat for different reasons. A woman can be disloyal or cheat on anyone, it doesn’t matter if you’re a redpiller, beta, alpha, sigma, don, purple piller, simp, preacher, p.imp or whatsoever.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Martinez39s:
Lol. grin grin grin grin grin

This is so wrong in the female world.

I know bro, then again they don't have any once of respect or loyalty. I'm fully aware this is a gender that operates on looking for ways to outsmart/disrespect a man at any given opportunity they get no matter situation. If they do express it physically, they've done it mentally already.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
heartofcity12:

E crazy out there gan bro grin

Really really bro.

Hmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
A married woman once said she respects and loves her husband, so she will never allow him to find out she is cheating on him with different young guys because she doesn't want to make him sad.
Respect cannot be equal to loyalty anywhere at anytime.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
heartofcity12:

Not at all, not to women. A woman can respect you and still cheat on you, they cheat for different reasons. A woman can be disloyal or cheat on anyone, it doesn’t matter if you’re a redpiller, beta, alpha, sigma, don, purple piller, simp, preacher, p.imp or whatsoever.

This is why men should never agree to monogamy and exclusivity even after marriage - most aint loyal tho some are....

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
ubunja:

Moving along...i hope red pillers are watching the Passport Movement on YouTube. When hypergamy goes unchecked and becomes uncontrolled , men end up walking away. Black American men are getting their passports and jetting off to other countries to get women , mainly Brazil at the moment. And black women are getting bothered about it. What will we do as Africans when those men finally decide to come to Africa for women? Its gonna be messy.

And the sad truth is, The trend between modern America and modern Nigeria is positively correlated. Only, Nigeria is the lagging population and America sets the pace.

It won't be any surprise if high value Nigerian men in Nigeria follow through with the idea.

I laugh

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Peaceyw:
A married woman once said she respects and loves her husband, so she will never allow him to find out she is cheating on him with different young guys because she doesn't want to make him sad.
Respect cannot be equal to loyalty anywhere at anytime.
Are you one of the young men she was sleeping with? How else would you have known about such secret?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Uyoukowise:
THANK'S FOR YOUR WRITEUP I HAVE READ,IS AND EYE OPENER.
Nice one bros. Glad my work made a difference. Stay blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
a finished man

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2special(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
MJBOLT:
a finished man
A lost for him(Simp), a win for another guy(redpiller).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
heartofcity12:

Reason why I said I don’t take relationship serious.
I enjoy it while it last.
If it last, fine but if not, I take a bow. Finish
Since no matter what I do, they will/can still cheat.
It simply means my actions or commitment can’t influence her decision making.
She does whatever she wants to do after all.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
MJBOLT:
a finished man

I like when they learn the harsh way like this. These are the kind of men you advice and they brokeshame you, they’ll say we’re into Redpill coz we’re broke.. I’m glad he got burnt by the same woman he has been simping hard for. One thing I trust women for is to always deal with simps severely at some point and purge them out after using them to their satisfaction, they irritate these women so much.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
MJBOLT:
a finished man

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
emmaodet:

Reason why I said I don’t take relationship serious.
I enjoy it while it last.
If it last, fine but if not, I take a bow. Finish
Since no matter what I do, they will/can still cheat.
It simply means my actions or commitment can’t influence her decision making.
She does whatever she wants to do after all.

Exactly. When it involves a woman, expect anything.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Men are always the ones posting stuff like this to pander to women. All the women in the comments are agreeing to it now,but if you flip the switch and switch the Genders,there would be war!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2022

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
MJBOLT:
a finished man
they'll finally learn never to invest in a woman. If you want to marry a nurse or a lawyer or anyone in any profession, find someone ALREADY who is that. Trying to turn some ordinary girl into a nurse or lawyer etc intending to marry her once she's accomplished always ends in tears.

Why?

Hypergamy.

If I find a dark skin babe , help her bleach her skin to yellow bone, when she's yellow she won't love me more cause I helped her. Female nature is such that once she's a yellow bone she considers herself UPGRADED , which means her choices in men are also due for an upgrade, in keeping with the physical upgrade, which means I'm getting thrown aside.

Its why that girl you find fat then help to slim down will leave you after she gains that ideal weight. Its why the girl you bring to the Diaspora will leave you once she settles in. Etc. Every time you improve a woman you push her a level above your own level.

The same thing happens if the roles are reversed .
If your girl buys you a nice car, chances are you'll use that car to find better girls than her. Even if you don't actively go out to find these women, that car , by itself will pull the women.
Same thing.

This business of improving women is too risky. Its why male celebrities stick to the same slay queens, rotating the same women among themselves cause to find some average girl then build her to be a slay queen is almost a waste of time and resources cause once she's hot she'll get the attention of better men than you and eventually leave, since women treat dating like a business and are always on the lookout for a better deal.

52 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Don’t downplay the power of “confidence”. We should talk about it more.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yep

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
An adult is tired of paying her own own bills.. undecided
Also they’re all getting tired of this feminism crap, like they’re always trying to embrace patriarchy only when it suits..
It’s why you can’t believe all the chameleons out there today sounding like they denounce feminism because it’s not favoring them at that moment.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
DAY 226, REDPILL 2022

Relationship for women is business and they are all serious about it.

Love ought to be rooted in truth, loyalty, and integrity; if you find a woman that checked those cards, good luck.

Else, like women, treat your commitment and relationship like a business.

Despite all, it is not good for a man to be the stupid one at the receiving end.

Authority: Don't be a simp.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
MJBOLT:
I love how the boyfriend got served,notice how the lady became calm all of a sudden grin she thought the black guy would walk away grin

The girl was even protecting her boyfriend from the other guy's punches grin

Imagine being told to shut up repeatedly by your wife or girlfriend in public like you’re some 6 year old child then your wife gets in trouble which she started and you immediately rise up to defend her like a programmed robot and you get knocked out. This is what a “real” man is like and this is what society wants men to be like. Imagine the state of this man’s home, I feel sorry for his kids, being raised by a spineless father. They say redpillers are disgruntled women haters but that is just stupid thinking by shallow minds because how do you explain this? Any fool who thinks puccy is the problem here is doomed. Any half wit knows that getting laid is very easy and Puccy is cheap. Food on your table is harder to get than puccy. Even mad people get laid in the streets.

How do you explain people trying to kick the man out when the woman was clearly the one who initiated the fight. Men are being programmed without being aware, certain situations happen and you see men behaving odd like they’re some sort of sleeper agents. Nothing is random and everything is planned. Subliminal messages every where, food, media, nothing is planned. Weak men indeed create hard times.

A beta cuck man that is subservient to his wife is a willing tool to be used by society, corporations and the government, it is why everything that is going wrong in the western world is geared towards destroying the last hope of society which is the stable nuclear family. It is why they promote puccy worship, male vulnerability and feminism. It’s all about government and corporations creating willing subservient men. Read up on the Rockefeller’s funding for the creation of women rights.

24 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wahaladondey, ProfDave123

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.