Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769539 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
ubunja:
I have been thinking on your comment trying to learn more on YouTube on the Caucasian aspect of this movement. Material is scant though. What I could find as concerning white men was sex tourism,, not really going abroad to find wives. I think I have to dig deeper.

Search for contents on youtube that has Caucasian men spilling the red pill and then read the comments.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigBashiru:
brethren of the pill, please I hv a dilemma - i hv been confused for a while... i want to get married (pls dont discourage me as its what i want)...however, most young gals dont wanna get married until they are 30.... and i cant be stuck with a 30 yo all my life... i need something young.... so im now forced to get married for children but no delight in fuckkking the woman cos no sex appeal... those girls 25-26 still dey select and still think they got a lot of time.... the whole marriage institution is disorganized.... and actually young girls do not want to settle down....it appears marriage is a secondary market for used up old women.... what redpill advices do you hv for guys that want to get married to YOUNG women...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Break time....................Welcome to 21st century relationship bro
This breakfast will go round.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

Also there is a reason why girls do not want to get married until 28-30... the reason is that they always believe a better guy will come until they start to see significant changes in their body + dwindling attention which makes them get desperate in late 20s....

so the 22 year old is almost hard to settle down with since she is in her prime and is receiving attention left right and center. I hv known 23 yo girls on the brink of marriage call of their weddings because they expect a better guy to come...... most keep expecting a better guy until they get old.....

thanks for this nice write up tho! So where do you think such ladies can be found? I dont think such ladies exist... I think the only ones available are the ones their parents force to get married early which is non existent these days since most parents want their daughters to finish school and get a job....

At the bolded...in other words, LOVE is not really that blind as we were meant to know.
So, women are view Love, Relationship and Marriage from a logical lens and not Emotional.
If ladies are holding out to late 20's so as to get the best deal, isn't that a manifestation that there is nothing like LOVE? just an illusion. No wonder we have high infidelity rate and divorce rate.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
emmaodet:

Authority: Self-Respect

Lol.

Thank you sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
orchin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Would you want to settle down in your prime years?
They need to enjoy life, den settle later.

If i dont get some of the prime years then why should i stress myself financially for the so called wife?? I hv no problem marrying a 30yo but these are the conditions:

1. She cannot restrict which girl i talk to or sleep with.

2. She needs to fend for herself financially....

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Lol.

Thank you sir.

Uwc bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

If i dont get some of the prime years then why should i stress myself financially for the so called wife?? I hv no problem marrying a 30yo but these are the conditions:

1. She cannot restrict which girl i talk to or sleep with.

2. She needs to fend for herself financially....

Lol

When we say Marriage is a bad deal for most men of today, some ladies will come after mean that i am a bad man and don't want others to marry despite being married myself.

I only pity the men coming me, many women are damaged and not family-oriented or inclined even if they think they are.
The foundation of most are nothing to write home about especially from the university days to working class period....it is mostly littered with to many sexual encounters

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 0neal(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
heartofcity12:

The real enlightened ones (mostly redpillers) among them know that women are the same everywhere, those ones are not moving an inch..
These brothers don’t know this same women they’re trying to bring to the States will screw them over in a heartbeat when they know the amount of power the government give to women in the States, they’re only playing along and pretending to love them now because of the green card benefits and all that.. They’ll learn cheesy

Exactly!

The best they can do to protect themselves is not to involve the state in their marriage. That's what, according to the podcast AA guys who are going outside the US do.

Marry the ladies in the customary way of their nation, that way one knows if anything goes south, she ain't involving the court of law to wreck man's life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 0neal(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigBashiru:
brethren of the pill, please I hv a dilemma - i hv been confused for a while... i want to get married (pls dont discourage me as its what i want)...however, most young gals dont wanna get married until they are 30.... and i cant be stuck with a 30 yo all my life... i need something young.... so im now forced to get married for children but no delight in fuckkking the woman cos no sex appeal... those girls 25-26 still dey select and still think they got a lot of time.... the whole marriage institution is disorganized.... and actually young girls do not want to settle down....it appears marriage is a secondary market for used up old women.... what redpill advices do you hv for guys that want to get married to YOUNG women...

Social media and offline attention from guys over inflates most of the early-mid 20s ladies head.

Even if she knows a hard working guy's motive are genuine towards her but the flashy guys in her DM promising to buy her IPhone 12 and ready do anything for her won't let her think straight.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol

When we say Marriage is a bad deal for most men of today, some ladies will come after mean that i am a bad man and don't want others to marry despite being married myself.

I only pity the men coming me, many women are damaged and not family-oriented or inclined even if they think they are.
The foundation of most are nothing to write home about especially from the university days to working class period....it is mostly littered with to many sexual encounters
Why do men celebrate so much on their wedding day Donnt get me wrong il be happy & smiling but not excessively happy like most guys typically are...@ the bolded most guys these days dont even care so d girls are smart and eat their cake in youth and still hv it in marriage....

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
0neal:

Social media and offline attention from guys over inflates most of the early-mid 20s ladies head.

Even if she knows a hard working guy's motive are genuine towards her but the flashy guys in her DM promising to buy her IPhone 12 and ready do anything for her won't let her think straight.

So true. Social media is doing a lot of damage to them with their unrealistic standards and expectations. Only the wall will humble majority of them and that’s when they’ll realize the mistakes they’ve made, they’ll first of all turn into old bitter feminists before trying so hard to settle with an average Joe..

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Androgens: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

Why do men celebrate so much on their wedding day?? Don't get me wrong I will be happy and smiling but not excessively happy like most guys typically are...@ the bolded most guys these days dont even care so d girls are smart and eat their cake in youth and still hv it in marriage....

At the bolded. The life of an average man Is pathetic most especially "Majority Of Nigerian Men" It's such a pity..grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Anchor19: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
ubunja:
the miseducations are dead. At least on Nairaland. They'll continue on another site, hopefully one that I'll own personally. And yes,, I've shared a lot of stuff here that no one has to miss the miseducations.

[b][/b]

True. More ink to your pen boss. Keep rising and stay blessed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol

Majority of them get severely fvcked and have several abortions in between their tertiary education to working class period, it’s a wise decision when men only want to associate with virgins(who are needles in a haystack) alone for a serious thing and this notion really hurt these damaged women so much, but who cares..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

Why do men celebrate so much on their wedding day Donnt get me wrong il be happy & smiling but not excessively happy like most guys typically are...@ the bolded most guys these days dont even care so d girls are smart and eat their cake in youth and still hv it in marriage....

Why do men celebrate so much on their wedding day Tbh, i don't know also.

@ the bolded most guys these days don't even care so d girls are smart and eat their cake in youth and still hv it in marriage - To this question -
1. Most don't know. They are not aware about the past of their spouse else they would have taken to their heels.

2. Let's be frank, most men out there are sexually starved and invincible to women. SO when a man sees a lady that is even ready to give him attention, to give him a listening ear, they fall over heels to have her and finally secure her from the preying eyes of many sharks lurking around like you BigBashiru (lol)

Do you know how many guys who have never received any gift from ladies are very high? even here on nairaland, i can bet more than 50% of guys have never received gifts or money from women. Something an average lady gets regularly.
There are many things to say but just have to leave it here

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
heartofcity12:

Majority of them get severely fvcked and have several abortions in between their tertiary education to working class period, it’s a wise decision when men only want to associate with virgins(who are needles in a haystack) alone for a serious thing and this notion really hurt these damaged women so much, but who cares..

It is true and tbh, if i am to become single today due to any factor (be it death of wifey(God forbid) or infidelity or she just decides to leave because she is tired of the marriage), whatever the reason may be, bro, i am categorically telling you i will stay far away from marriage.
Don't get me wrong - i am not trying to mislead the upcoming ones nor am i having any issues or problems in my marriage nor am i discouraging guys t marry.
This is just my personal opinion, i will stay away from it.
I don't have any issue with the institution but with what have seen so far, it is messed up. Too many damaged women.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

It is true and tbh, if i am to become single today due to any factor (be it death of wifey(God forbid) or infidelity or she just decides to leave because she is tired of the marriage), whatever the reason may be, bro, i am categorically telling you i will stay far away from marriage.
Don't get me wrong - i am not trying to mislead the upcoming ones nor am i having any issues or problems in my marriage nor am i discouraging guys t marry.
I don't have any issue with the institution but with what have seen so far, it is messed up. Too many damaged women.

I want to marry from the North where I am from... that seems to be the best bet!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2022
0neal:

Very correct

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 0neal(m): 12:54am On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

Sir Emma I understand you perfectly well

I have told myself if I don't have at least 500k savings in MMF, a house of my own and investments, I ain't getting married.

Marriage and raising a family is capital intensive

I have seen some "work in progress guys" start their married lives servicing debt incurred from their wedding to impress family people & even friends, then getting deeper into the debt loop with the kids coming ASAP.

This is not a wise thing to do in this present economy, anything can happen
Hope for the best, expect the worst

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

Blue pill matrix
He who finds a wife finds a favor bullshit
Men are sex starved
Majority of men don't understand how a woman understand the word "Love"
Men are happy and always ready to be a slave (years of programming)
Women are smart species of beings, and I respect them alot.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

@ the bolded most guys these days don't even care so d girls are smart and eat their cake in youth and still hv it in marriage - To this question -
1. Most don't know. They are not aware about the past of their spouse else they would have taken to their heels.

2. Let's be frank, most men out there are sexually starved and invincible to women. SO when a man sees a lady that is even ready to give him attention, to give him a listening ear, they fall over heels to have her and finally secure her from the preying eyes of many sharks lurking around like you BigBashiru (lol)

Do you know how many guys who have never received any gift from ladies are very high? even here on nairaland, i can bet more than 50% of guys have never received gifts or money from women. Something an average lady gets regularly.

Most just want sex, puccy to dig all night long grin grin grin...
But I love women. It comes with a cost
1. Your resources
2. Your freedom
At 30years, dey realize, oh, life's hard, I gotta pay all this bills? Not a bad idea if I settle now and have a slave foot all that, I just gotta drop puccy, and even withdraw the puccy if he doesn't comply grin grin grin...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2022
orchin:

1. Your resources
2. Your freedom
At 30years, dey realize, oh, life's hard, I gotta pay all this bills? Not a bad idea if I settle now and have a slave foot all that, I just gotta drop puccy, and even withdraw the puccy if he doesn't comply grin grin grin...

Totally correct bro and unfortunately, that same pussy has been ravaged by previous guys with little commitment, yet a brother will be very happy to personally secure it for himself which comes at a very very expensive price of slaving throughout is remaining life.

Reason why the lower class and upper lower class of women would fight vigorously against men who are kicking against marriage because it is their retirement plan.
It is not a bad idea to have slave after all to do the rigorous job of looking for money.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2022
orchin:

1. Your resources
2. Your freedom

I know of a lady at ibadan, she graduated 4/5 years ago.
She has been looking for work but for where. The ones she even got are private school teaching jobs of 15/20k.
She coded sleeps with married men now out of can we just say frustration.
During our discussion, do you know what she told me? That she is tired with the rigorous life she is living and she is eager to marry.
Atleast, she won't be staying in her father's house or asking him for stipends .... in other words, she is looking for a slave to shoulder her problems. Mostly financial.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

Totally correct bro and unfortunately, that same pussy has been ravaged by previous guys with little commitment, yet a brother will be very happy to personally secure it for himself which comes at a very very expensive price of slaving throughout is remaining life.

Reason why the lower class and upper lower class of women would fight vigorously against men who are kicking against marriage because it is their retirement plan.
It is not a bad idea to a slave after all to do the rigorous job of looking for money.
Men are stupid, very stupid when it comes to sexual relationships...
Why will you marry, pay a price for a non virgin? Why? Even the religious books doesn't support it....
The game the women are playing is clear, (hook up culture, FWB etc)...they don't want marriage, buh men are still bringing it to them...haaah. it's so sad.
Makes me sad when an olosho dey even talk about the standards she wants in a man when she wanna settle grin grin grin.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2022
orchin:

1. Your resources
2. Your freedom

Another one.
She is my SIL
Very beautiful during her prime and even still beautiful. I think she is close to 40. No husband nor kids. Frustrated and always crying and praying to God for hubby even though she has been changing men like diaper...........my wife claimed it is the men who are not serious for relationship and just doing chop and clean mouth.....okay now
When in her prime..... she was carried away by the beauty and regular attention
Then, she was very selective and materialistic (not a bad quality if you ask me anyway)
Red flag ..............she stays at Omole estate alone in a 700k apartment.
Who does that ?
Even me wey dey do better work is a salary far more than her own no go try am.
She works with FIRS and i will guess her salary is not more than 150k. Unless there is something i don't know sha.
When i pointed out that red flag, wife told me she has a side business now .......buying and selling of gold abi jewelries from Dubai... Okay now
During one of their conversations, she blurted out that she is tired of paying the yearly 700k, that is is taking a toll on her. So she can't wait to just get married so that the man will be the one footing that bill.
It is all about the mindset of the modern woman.
It is never about how to run an effective home/family rather how to use a man.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

I know of a lady at ibadan, she graduated 4/5 years ago.
She has been looking for work but for where. The ones she even got are private school teaching jobs of 15/20k.
She coded sleeps with married men now out of can we just say frustration.
During our discussion, do you know what she told me? That she is tired with the rigorous life she is living and she is eager to marry.
Atleast, she won't be staying in her father's house or asking him for stipends .... in other words, she is looking for a slave to shoulder her problems. Mostly financial.
Lol...that the game bro.
Marriage is heaven fr women, coz if u remove the hustles of life, trying to put a food on the table...wetin remain please? Rides? Na man dey go gaga for dat..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

Another one.
She is my SIL
Very beautiful during her prime and even still beautiful. I think she is close to 40. No husband nor kids. Frustrated and always crying and praying to God for hubby even though she has been changing men like diaper...........my wife claimed it is the men who are not serious for relationship and just doing chop and clean mouth.....okay now
When in her prime..... she was carried away by the beauty and regular attention
Then, she was very selective and materialistic (not a bad quality if you ask me anyway)
Red flag ..............she stays at Omole estate alone in a 700k apartment.
Who does that ?
Even me wey dey do better work is a salary far more than her own no go try am.
She works with FIRS and i will guess her salary is not more than 150k. Unless there is something i don't know sha.
When i pointed out that red flag, wife told me she has a side business now .......buying and selling of gold abi jewelries from Dubai... Okay now
During one of their conversations, she blurted out that she is tired of paying the yearly 700k, that is is taking a toll on her. So she can't wait to just get married so that the man will be the one footing that bill.
It is all about the mindset of the modern woman.
It is never about how to run an effective home/family rather how to use a man.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
The last part tho...men are tools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

Oga, you never talk true about wetin dey truly happen for your marriage.

Man wey marry useless okpo na him go come this thread to follow small boys to dey do red pill.

Person wey dey happy marriage to loyal woman will never ever be here to follow small boys to bash women.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

Oga speak for yourself abeg. Na your reality. Just own am with your full chest.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2022
heartofcity12:

Guy you are idle and really need a job. DM me make I find you small job to keep busy.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol

What a contradiction. Coming from a man that is married on a thread full of teenagers. Guy go and deal with your marital problems and stay away from here!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2022
orchin:

Men are stupid, very stupid when it comes to sexual relationships...
Why will you marry, pay a price for a non virgin? Why? Even the religious books doesn't support it....
The game the women are playing is clear, (hook up culture, FWB etc)...they don't want marriage, buh men are still bringing it to them...haaah. it's so sad.
Makes me sad when an olosho dey even talk about the standards she wants in a man when she wanna settle grin grin grin.

For me, have made peace with the way things are.

Maybe that is how God or mother nature designed it because if you are to look at the situation of things logically now, many women are damaged.
Using Marriage as a Poverty Alleviation Scheme is bad enough, now making it a Rehabilitation Center should have been the final nail to the coffin.
Many women today are damaged - they smoke, consume hard drinks, engaged in 3some/4some/orgies, numerous sexual partners, multiple abortions, bang guys who use hard drugs to sex them thereby turning them to nymphos etc Bro, the list is endless
Now, 10/15 years down the lane, these women will want to settle down with a lot of baggage they are bringing.
If you can satisfy them sexually......people will call you out for not been man enough to satisfy your wife and you need to buckle up.
If she is having regular mood swings (which comes with a woman who has slept with many men) - They will tell you sa a man, it is your duty to make sure your home is in order, you are the head of the family and it is a duty God has ordained on you to do.
Just name it -
She will compare you financially with her Ex, sexually with her Ex-bedmates,
Nothing you do will really entice her (let me expansiate on this) - A lady that has been flown on air, lodged in 3/5/7 star hotels with chiefs, alhajis or politicians, received 50k per night or more, expensive phones etc from her previous bedmates will always feel irritated and angry by a hubby who only brought pad and bras to her on her birthday. She will never appreciate anything you do.
And it is your fault according to most women for not making your (Damaged) wife happy.
Reason why i said Marriage being a Poverty Alleviation Scheme for women is bad enough (where your properties - car, house, land money etc becomes Our Own but when life happens, she ditches you and run away citing she is tired of the marriage), now making Marriage a Rehabilitation Home (to correct our past mistakes, where you don't have to look or judge her past that will still come to hunt you anyway, where we just need to look away for a woman who has engaged in prostitution, smoking, drinking, clubbing and as turned to Sister Kemi in the church) for many many women is totally bad deal for any man presently

31 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.