Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765103 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2022
Greetings brothers,

I know this is not the right place to post this
but i have to just incase someone sees and needs it

I have an Instagram IG that i want to sell off.
Its been dormant for a while and i dont know but i guess its because ive been asking for a high price thats why its been a bit difficult to sell

Truth be told, i know the worth of what i have and why im asking for such a price, honestly speaking it cost me 30k back in 2020 to grow the Instagram to 1700 followers( all real, no spam likes or follows)

But i guess times have changed and since i dont use it anymore im willing to give it out for just a token fee of 3,500 NGN. I kinda feel this is way too cheap but i can let it slide

Ps: its been a while here. If you need this, kindly let me know ( salute)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2022
I avoid them like plague

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Another black sheep is about to be slain. First was Samuels, then Tate came forward.

Don't be a martyr.
Don't go against the zeitgeist.

Protect your own and leave the world to wake up when it is ready. Better still, navigate to the top where you can be "untouchable" and effect the change you want to see or you play the "anonymity" card.

I hope we all learn that it is not "cowardice" to withdraw from a fight where the odds are stacked against you and to wait for a better opportunity to outplay your opponent.

Peace!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Herbworks:
I avoid them like plague

hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NuCypher: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Herbworks:
I avoid them like plague
Good job

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAnalyst: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Danycrusoe:
[b][/b]

I won't lie, I was taken aback, before I would have showed it but I then went on to tell her how people misjudge me to be perfect and innocent when in fact I have made out with someone in a secluded open space, and also levelled up with some truths and half truths and blatant make up of my sex life so as not to make her feel weird.

In the days of 2go, there was this lady who was extremely naughty with me for over two years. We chat video call and all. I had never had sex then and the day I came out clean like babe I have never had sex before was the day I chopped blocking and lost all connections.

Of course she said something like "and u made me spread my bad side with u all along by pretending what u r not" before she blocked me.

So yep, I'm not making such a mistake again.

Nice analysis by Ubunja as always on this topic.

Female virgins of marriageable age are valuable, respected, scarce and as a matter of fact rare.

Male virgins of marriageable age are seen as losers, women don't respect them as they lack the experience to give them the big O, and as a matter of fact your male friends don't respect you and male virgins are common.

Removing masturbaetion and paying for hookers and lovepeddlers, I strongly believe true male virginity rate among unmarried adult male will be more than 70% now.
The last stat pre-pandemic shows 27%

In my bluepill days, I used to think women who are virgins or lack experience will love to get involved with a virgin male, but the reverse is the case as the poster above revealed. The more experienced, the more toxic you are, the more women want you and the can instinctually smell
your level of experience before you even open your mouth.

Sadly, In the upside world we live male virginity is nothing to brag about.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAnalyst: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Female hypergamy shot up and male virginity went astro, marriage and stable relationships started collapsing, and even resources needed to get into a decent relationship with an average girl has never been harder since the invention of iphone to Fakebook to Instascam to Snapsham and the last one dikThots.

Some inventions are good and some will bring chaos in ways you can't quickly identify.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
if a man chooses love over respect , he will surely loose both

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Herbworks:
I avoid them like plague

Nice vawulence

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Herbworks:
I avoid them like plague

Are you a Naval Officer?

Or na your brother be that?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
black widow star Florence Pugh breaks up with her 47 years old boyfriend , I knew it was coming to this ,ever since I saw an article with a fellow hot actor William poulter ,I knew she was going to leave the man,the man that housed her when she was still an upcoming actress, relationship was moving smoothly then she landed black widow . women eh cheesy , they'll leave as soon as they level up suddenly they're to good for you grin.

very ruthless specie. ,as a man practice hypergamy too.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Single mother telling her daughter

Really alot of girls watching this movie will likely do wat she said if dem never started it b4 tongue

Movie: first love (2022)
I download it cus of my boy in it, if u don watch "after" movie u will know the boy grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
LutherSanchez:
A new generation will emerge.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
LutherSanchez:
A new generation will emerge.
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Reminderz:
mehn I miss some redpillers input on this forum, zabiboy, mrpaedo, glycolysis, pansophist, theundercover, dpsychologist, hardon....mehn... they all made this place fun back then.. I've known them even before I registered this account. i only wish they are safe wherever they are now.

Been having issues with nairaland spam bots had to move to Telegram.

P. S
My signature

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

Nice analysis by Ubunja as always on this topic.

Female virgins of marriageable age are valuable, respected, scarce and as a matter of fact rare.

Male virgins of marriageable age are seen as losers, women don't respect them as they lack the experience to give them the big O, and as a matter of fact your male friends don't respect you and male virgins are common.

Removing masturbaetion and paying for hookers and lovepeddlers, I strongly believe true male virginity rate among unmarried adult male will be more than 70% now.
The last stat pre-pandemic shows 27%

In my bluepill days, I used to think women who are virgins or lack experience will love to get involved with a virgin male, but the reverse is the case as the poster above revealed. The more experienced, the more toxic you are, the more women want you and the can instinctually smell
your level of experience before you even open your mouth.

Sadly, In the upside world we live male virginity is nothing to brag about.
80/20 is in full effect. women are congregating around a few men to the exclusion of the majority. at least in the west. (see the 2 pics below) but this is nothing the red pill didn't predict. we been saying this for years. women want money from men but at the same time women have made the government their provider and have also become financially independent, so no one must be surprised men are becoming increasingly single. this is also why I've never subscribed to that "You don't need women to be a man just succeed and you're a man". nope. success without women is always a miserable existence for men cause they get lonely easy.
in all my writings I've never talked about sexual temperance and sexual control cause I've always operated from the viewpoint that most men are struggling to get sex and telling someone who's starving for puccy to deal with puccy in moderation has always been hilarious to me--- how you gonna be moderate and have self control around women when you're not getting any women to begin with?

what most men need is women, especially sex. that's what male loneliness is all about. it's also why for ages, even before that article on THE RISE OF SINGLE LONELY MEN came out, I put that display picture on my profile that explains what male loneliness is.

even before that article came out,, I knew a lot of men were lonely, that is, not getting sex. and it's funny how a lot of men don't wanna hear anything about sex and will go to great lengths to call you shallow and desperate for always talking about sex and not other nobler things like building your career etc,, but the same men, after building themselves find that women are not exactly streaming to them, and they're left lonely with all their achievements. as said article has revealed.

hypergamy declares women want someone who makes more than them,, yet the same women are screwing nobodies and getting pregnant for nobodies. how do you reconcile the two?
well hypergamy IS NOT sexual. what turns a woman on is the same regardless of a man's financial position. if a woman is turned on by muscles, she'll be turned on by muscles regardless of the guy's job status - just that if muscle guy is top achieving, a woman will deal with him PUBLICLY,,but if he's a broke failure, the woman will deal with him SECRETLY. at either state, muscle guy will get the puccy. it's why/how many times, broke men and successful men end up dealing with the same type of chicks. cause both are what turns her on.
now, Since a lot of women are putting off marriage till later, it means hypergamy is at pause till such a time women want to get serious and settle down. which also means women are thinking with their vagina until they decide to settle and have to use their brain and start being choosy and selective with whom they associate with and start having standards,

this is the door I have always preferred. deal with women on a lust level while they're thinking with their vagina, cause then they're not using their brain and are not rational. let their lust turn to love. fucc them until they catch feelings. and they start asking for more out of the situation. there's no relationship whereby a man holds the most leverage as a relationship that starts as a sex thing and a woman gets caught up in the ecstasy of the dicc that she asks for something permanent. you hold all the cards and if you're really as toxic as the best of them, that's when you'd ask for a baby. remember a baby is quickly becoming today's virginity. when no woman is no longer a virgin cause all women are hoes babies become the next best thing.

in all this talk about the Rise Of Single Lonely Men, guess who's not lacking for sex together with the usual suspects (rich men, celebs etc) ---> baby daddies. especially multiple baby daddies. women will always fucc the father of their kid. no matter what.

if men are no longer getting sex and there's no longer any sexual security for them, then making women pregnant all over doesn't seem as bad an idea. modern problems require modern solutions. I'm just saying. and please no man must come for me cause of this baby mama talk I have flue and a headache lol.

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
DAY 232, REDPILL 2022

Dealing with women comes at a cost, but don't let any cost overwhelm you and outweigh your benefits.

If you must be sacrificial, be sacrificial to a purpose.

Authority: Take the bull by the horn.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
ubunja:
80/20 is in full effect. women are congregating around a few men to the exclusion of the majority. at least in the west. (see the 2 pics below) but this is nothing the red pill didn't predict. we been saying this for years. women want money from men but at the same time women have made the government their provider and have also become financially independent, so no one must be surprised men are becoming increasingly single. this is also why I've never subscribed to that "You don't need women to be a man just succeed and you're a man". nope. success without women is always a miserable existence for men cause they get lonely easy.
in all my writings I've never talked about sexual temperance and sexual control cause I've always operated from the viewpoint that most men are struggling to get sex and telling someone who's starving for puccy to deal with puccy in moderation has always been hilarious to me--- how you gonna be moderate and have self control around women when you're not getting any women to begin with?

what most men need is women, especially sex. that's what male loneliness is all about. it's also why for ages, even before that article on THE RISE OF SINGLE LONELY MEN came out, I put that display picture on my profile that explains what male loneliness is.

even before that article came out,, I knew a lot of men were lonely, that is, not getting sex. and it's funny how a lot of men don't wanna hear anything about sex and will go to great lengths to call you shallow and desperate for always talking about sex and not other nobler things like building your career etc,, but the same men, after building themselves find that women are not exactly streaming to them, and they're left lonely with all their achievements. as said article has revealed.

hypergamy declares women want someone who makes more than them,, yet the same women are screwing nobodies and getting pregnant for nobodies. how do you reconcile the two?
well hypergamy IS NOT sexual. what turns a woman on is the same regardless of a man's financial position. if a woman is turned on by muscles, she'll be turned on by muscles regardless of the guy's job status - just that if muscle guy is top achieving, a woman will deal with him PUBLICLY,,but if he's a broke failure, the woman will deal with him SECRETLY. at either state, muscle guy will get the puccy. it's why/how many times, broke men and successful men end up dealing with the same type of chicks. cause both are what turns her on.
now, Since a lot of women are putting off marriage till later, it means hypergamy is at pause till such a time women want to get serious and settle down. which also means women are thinking with their vagina until they decide to settle and have to use their brain and start being choosy and selective with whom they associate with and start having standards,

this is the door I have always preferred. deal with women on a lust level while they're thinking with their vagina, cause then they're not using their brain and are not rational. let their lust turn to love. fucc them until they catch feelings. and they start asking for more out of the situation. there's no relationship whereby a man holds the most leverage as a relationship that starts as a sex thing and a woman gets caught up in the ecstasy of the dicc that she asks for something permanent. you hold all the cards and if you're really as toxic as the best of them, that's when you'd ask for a baby. remember a baby is quickly becoming today's virginity. when no woman is no longer a virgin cause all women are hoes babies become the next best thing.

in all this talk about the Rise Of Single Lonely Men, guess who's not lacking for sex together with the usual suspects (rich men, celebs etc) ---> baby daddies. especially multiple baby daddies. women will always fucc the father of their kid. no matter what.

if men are no longer getting sex and there's no longer any sexual security for them, then making women pregnant all over doesn't seem as bad an idea. modern problems require modern solutions. I'm just saying. and please no man must come for me cause of this baby mama talk I have flue and a headache lol.
Beautiful as usual.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Someoneschild2:
Another black sheep is about to be slain. First was Samuels, then Tate came forward.

Don't be a martyr.
Don't go against the zeitgeist.

Protect your own and leave the world to wake up when it is ready. Better still, navigate to the top where you can be "untouchable" and effect the change you want to see or you play the "anonymity" card.

I hope we all learn that it is not "cowardice" to withdraw from a fight where the odds are stacked against you and to wait for a better opportunity to outplay your opponent.

Peace!
this is what we keep clamouring...

all it takes is one wrong statement and you face social ostracisation” — IM

'No one is hated more than he who speaks the truth' — Plato

as you have said, play the anonymity card until you get to a point where you're untouchable... the odds are greatly stacked against you... don't be a martyr... think all you like but behave like others... freedom of speech is a myth... there's no freedom of speech...

speaking the truth will get you hated at least, fought or killed at most... you're putting yourself at risk.... your life, your reputation, even your family... Shola don't know what he has gotten himself into yet... those who are wise are now spreading the message anonymously...

just search for Andrew Tate and see the kind of comments and hate messages he's getting...

but anyway, they can only stop the messenger not the message... the 'message' will keep spreading whether they like it or not.. cool
heard shola was suspended...

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Dpsychologist:

Been having issues with nairaland spam bots had to move to Telegram.
P. S My signature
that anti-spam bot dey do anyhow jahre... the weyrey ban me too yesterday...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Creeza:
Greetings brothers,

I know this is not the right place to post this
but i have to just incase someone sees and needs it
the only thing I love about this is your signature... it has really helped me. it's what I do everytime...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
black widow star Florence Pugh breaks up with her 47 years old boyfriend , I knew it was coming to this ,ever since I saw an article with a fellow hot actor William poulter ,I knew she was going to leave the man,the man that housed her when she was still an upcoming actress, relationship was moving smoothly then she landed black widow . women eh cheesy , they'll leave as soon as they level up suddenly they're to good for you grin.

very ruthless specie. ,as a man practice hypergamy too.

It's Zach's fault. If she's in her 20's and you are significantly older, smash and move on. It's Hollywood not rural Utah.

What could have possessed him to believe Pugh will be with him in the long run? Forget Black Widow. Pugh was part of the all-star 'Little Women' cast in 2019 and her romantic interest in the movie was Timothee Chalamet for crying out loud. No one with her pedigree is dating a 45+ year old. From Emma Watson to Chole Grace Moretz to Zendaya. Even them Emma Stone set would not date a Zach Braff, no offense.

So if he was expecting the Pugh dalliance to last, he was deluding himself. Dude is literally a FOG (F*ckable Older Guy) who stuck around too long. All hot Hollywood starlets screw gorgeous older men from time to time: They don't date them.

That is how Brian Austin had young Megan Fox and instead of a smash-and-flee, he tried to monopolize her and ended up a cuck.

With that said, Zach is hot and would have no problem getting chicas. If he wants a relationship, he should seek out them Lyne Renee and Mozhan Marnò or wait for the likes of Briga Heelan and Jennifer Lawrence to be done with their first marriages. Or pretty much just lookup Nathan Fillon's dating history, note the age gaps, and apply same filters during his search.

Or he gets with a young B-list or C-list and hope she never blows up. Kinda like Julian Brink and Maddie Hasson.

Not every lady is a Rosamund Pike. And only Heaven knows what Robie Uniacke has had to endure.

Won't lose sleep about him tho'. Dude can literally step into any club in LA, on any night, and walk out with two younglings who are just as pretty as Pugh, just not as famous. Enjoyed watching him in Scrubs. BTW, he's never married, so his head is screwed on right on the sh*t that matters.

-Lord

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:08am On Aug 21, 2022
ubunja:

Hmmmmmmmm

Modern problem, requires modern solution.
I was against your preaching of impregnating numerous women because I was seeing it from a logical view. I believed the world is over populated and the last thing we need right now is spreading our seeds or genes up and down carelessly because the future world will require less humans to operate and more robots but looking at the angle you are coming from, I will say I Concur.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 1:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Reminderz:

the only thing I love about this is your signature... it has really helped me. it's what I do everytime...
Im glad to be helpful. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:29am On Aug 21, 2022
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmm

Modern problem, requires modern solution.
I was against your preaching of impregnating numerous women because I was seeing it from a logical view. I believed the world is over populated and the last thing we need right now is spreading our seeds or genes up and down carelessly because the future world will require less humans to operate and more robots but looking at the angle you are coming from, I will say I Concur.
nice one man,,

actually over population is a hoax used to push different agendas. Numerous studies have showed the world population is infact declining. What's tricking People is that they live in cities and see how everywhere you look it's just people people and more people,, truth is we're not overpopulated, we're just crowded in cities. A trip to the countryside/villages will show you just how empty vast lands are. In certain European countries they're even trying to incentivize people to make babies,, cause everyone's just aborting and aborting. Google "Demographic Winter" for a more indepth look at the world population problem.

It's not coincide that even in the US of A , the land of women's rights, women are actually starting to be denied the right to abort. Cause you can only abort so much until the population and future of a country starts to be in danger. Elon Musk is maybe the most high profile individual who's been speaking on the world population problem so far. In many countries (US included) population is no longer at replacement rates,, the rate of people dying is actually more than the rate of people being born. More people are dying than are being born. And the most obvious problem with this is that in 40/50/60 years there's going to be a very large old age population which can't work and relies on government hand-outs and pensions while everything rests on the shoulders of a very small young working population. That burden they won't be able to carry and the system will crush.

To avert this disaster, many governments in the West, started importing people to boost populations via immigration programs. Previously racist countries that wanted nothing to do with Africans started allowing African immigrants arriving by boats to settle in their lands. It's one of the biggest reasons even America is allowing people to enter via the Mexican border. Its a matter of national survival. Some countries like Japan are already facing extinction in the long term. No Country can long survive if there's more people dying than being born.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adeja: 6:39am On Aug 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2022
Adeja:
I love the taste , smell and the beauty of vagina so much �. I can't trade it for anything by following these laws of yours on this thread.

YOU ARE A REAL MAN
A REAL MAN WILL ALWAYS BE A LOOSING STREAK LOOSER

DO NOT WORSHIP THE FLESH CALLED PUSSY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2022
ubunja:

Ubunja, emancipating men from pvssy slaverycheesy.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2022
Reminderz:

this is what we keep clamouring...

all it takes is one wrong statement and you face social ostracisation” — IM

'No one is hated more than he who speaks the truth' — Plato

as you have said, play the anonymity card until you get to a point where you're untouchable... the odds are greatly stacked against you... don't be a martyr... think all you like but behave like others... freedom of speech is a myth... there's no freedom of speech...

speaking the truth will get you hated at least, fought or killed at most... you're putting yourself at risk.... your life, your reputation, even your family... Shola don't know what he has gotten himself into yet... those who are wise are now spreading the message anonymously...

just search for Andrew Tate and see the kind of comments and hate messages he's getting...

but anyway, they can only stop the messenger not the message... the 'message' will keep spreading whether they like it or not.. cool

Why not quote African philosophers for a change....there are many African philosophers that hv better thoughts than plato....

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

Why not quote African philosophers for a change....there are many African philosophers that hv better thoughts than plato....
me I nor know ooo.. ohyaa help me out... let's learn cool

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fearjah: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2022
emmaodet:

For me, have made peace with the way things are.

Maybe that is how God or mother nature designed it because if you are to look at the situation of things logically now, many women are damaged.
Using Marriage as a Poverty Alleviation Scheme is bad enough, now making it a Rehabilitation Center should have been the final nail to the coffin.
Many women today are damaged - they smoke, consume hard drinks, engaged in 3some/4some/orgies, numerous sexual partners, multiple abortions, bang guys who use hard drugs to sex them thereby turning them to nymphos etc Bro, the list is endless
Now, 10/15 years down the lane, these women will want to settle down with a lot of baggage they are bringing.
If you can satisfy them sexually......people will call you out for not been man enough to satisfy your wife and you need to buckle up.
If she is having regular mood swings (which comes with a woman who has slept with many men) - They will tell you sa a man, it is your duty to make sure your home is in order, you are the head of the family and it is a duty God has ordained on you to do.
Just name it -
She will compare you financially with her Ex, sexually with her Ex-bedmates,
Nothing you do will really entice her (let me expansiate on this) - A lady that has been flown on air, lodged in 3/5/7 star hotels with chiefs, alhajis or politicians, received 50k per night or more, expensive phones etc from her previous bedmates will always feel irritated and angry by a hubby who only brought pad and bras to her on her birthday. She will never appreciate anything you do.
And it is your fault according to most women for not making your (Damaged) wife happy.
Reason why i said Marriage being a Poverty Alleviation Scheme for women is bad enough (where your properties - car, house, land money etc becomes Our Own but when life happens, she ditches you and run away citing she is tired of the marriage), now making Marriage a Rehabilitation Home (to correct our past mistakes, where you don't have to look or judge her past that will still come to hunt you anyway, where we just need to look away for a woman who has engaged in prostitution, smoking, drinking, clubbing and as turned to Sister Kemi in the church) for many many women is totally bad deal for any man presently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dannnn: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Pr!ck(man) wey make Toto(woman) WET, na him dey fvck am.
Speak "womanese(double entendre)" language to them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.