Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,551 members, 7,847,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2810272 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2022
Men are typically attracted to women's beauty, her beauty and feminine wiles tends to make you tolerate more nonsense from her and you think that it's sensible because you ignorantly believe that the lesser you are in her eyes, the more she would appreciate you for depreciating, you puff up her ego, she becomes more entitled and start to disrespect you, she doesn't think pleasing you as a man is her duty again, you become worthless in her eyes, infact she now sees you as a foolish prey open to ruthless manipulation from her.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2022
It's shocking how men even young men that don't have biological time clock carry marriage matter for their head and they intrinsically tie their networth to it, while women don't care in their prime years having their best lives and enjoying alphas and players dicks, it's even men that are pressuring retired hoes for commitment.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Women are fucking regularly, let this enter your head when a lady wants to trap you in the friendszone.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haynnie: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Two billboards, similar demographic of models.

One is celebrated and sponsored... The other is labelled a fool and is currently under backlash by a certain demographic.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Your sense of worth as a man is judged by your accomplishments not by the body count you amass or marriage, society respect you for what you do, the works of your hands, your labor, so many men whether young or old are feeling lonely and sad that they don't have girlfriends or sexual partners, they want to desperately settle down so that the would solve their reproductive problem, the issue is that you end up becoming a retirement plan for the timeline of a lady who has far more sexual experience than you.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Women are sexually active, don't be the nice guy that retires them when they start aging, even if you can't get ladies from spinning plates, tell yourself that no matter the greenlight from a woman, as long as she's not a virgin I'm not settling down with her, I won't be the slave to a leftover.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Don't let sexual starvation, loneliness, parental pressure, your peers are advancing pressure force you to give out your commitment to any how women.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Always remember as a man be patient, women are much, attractive women are plenty, young ladies are abundant, the world is big, Nigeria is populated, don't let one girl alter your timeline, settle down when you are ready and if you choose too, if not enjoy your life, you won't be the first neither will you be the last person not to choose to reproduce and start your lineage.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
All men, rich or poor, single or dating, should consume the redpill daily, remember your biology is designed to complement women, you chase excellence, your survival, the reason why you are working is because of male competition which is tied to optimizing females Hypergamy, Female nature is a big part of your life whether you like it or not.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
JESHAL. Thank you for this afternoon dose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Men are competitive and heirachial in nature, we disagree, we fight, but on this thread we accept our nature, we accept the masculine burden of performance, we accept we are the disposable sex, we accept women and children lives would be valued above ours and we can never get their love and attention except we become powerful via status. But here we are not gullible like the majority of men in the real world, we all are exposed to female nature.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Men lust for women and our paternal instincts towards them is biologically how women will always have an advantage in the sexual market place whether you like it or not.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
If you don't have your vision a woman will give you her vision, if you don't have your timeline a woman will give you her timeline.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
JESHAL:
If you don't have your vision a woman will give you her vision, if you don't have your timeline a woman will give you her timeline.
This one is deep and real.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Uncle Jeshal I can't mention all ur post Dix afternoon, all I can say is dat I love Dem all.
Keep it up bro. You doing well

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
A woman who understood it.

You know what? I will stop saying "a woman who understood it." I believe that most, if not all of them, understand it. They know very well that marrying a virgin guarantees the best marriage. But they want to have their fun and to make it appear good they gaslight men with things like
- "we are in the 21st century"
- "my body my choice"
- "men do it too"
- "patriarchy"
- "I have to find myself first"
- "I'm too young to think about marriage"
Unfortunately men believe this BS and start arguing with women, going back and forth trying to explain to them what's best for them. Men these women aren't that stupid (I hope) and they are laughing at you. They say BS like that and hope that men fall in the trap. Masculinity is detecting these senseless arguments and not entertaining them.
That is why men are better off not debating with women especially when their points are clearly out of touch with reality, and logic.
Save your energy.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
They won't listen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
LutherSanchez:
This is purely a different scenario brother ... But i get your point Sha..... No problems bro
only because you're unnecessarily dragging this issue. I'm just showing you where my loyalities lie. And don't ignore the last part where I said I'll even support her partenity fraud cause I have no business worrying over a stranger's interests.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
ubunja:
only because you're unnecessarily dragging this issue. I'm just showing you where my loyalities lie. And don't ignore the last part where I said I'll even support her partenity fraud cause I have no business worrying over a stranger's interests.
All good bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
"It does not profit a man to marry. For what is a woman but an enemy of friendship, an inescapable punishment, a necessary evil, a natural temptation, a domestic danger, delectable mischief, a fault in nature, painted with beautiful colors?"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
"I don’t see what sort of help woman was created to provide man with, if one excludes procreation. If woman is not given to man for help in bearing children, for what help could she be? To till the earth together? If help were needed for that, man would have been a better help for man. The same goes for comfort in solitude. How much more pleasure is it for life and conversation when two friends live together than when a man and a woman cohabitate?"

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
"Watch out that she does not twist and turn you for the worse. What difference does it make whether it is in a wife or in a mother, it is still Eve the temptress that we must beware of in any woman."

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
"We treat women too well, and in this way have spoiled everything. We have done every wrong by raising them to our level. Truly the Oriental nations have more mind and sense than we in declaring the wife to be the actual property of the husband. In fact nature has made woman our slave ... Woman is given to man that she may bear children ... consequently she is his property."

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
"Man can never be so cruel as a woman. Consult mythologies, fables, folktakes, and you will find this view confirmed. If a natural principle is to be described, whose mercilessness knows no limits, it will always be a feminine nature."

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
All deviates and effeminate perverts among men have an adoration for women."

"To love is an active verb, and woman is a passive noun. He loves—she is loved."

"Women amount to nothing by themselves but mean everything to us, and are everything for us. They are our honor and our shame; our greatest joy, and our deepest pain and distress; our redemption and our fall; our reward and our punishment; our strength and our weakness."

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction."

"Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat."

"Men always want to be a woman's first love—women like to be a man's last romance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
"Every woman is a rebel."

"The only way to behave to a woman is to make love to her if she is pretty, and to someone else if she is plain."
— The Importance of Being Earnest

"A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he does not love her."
— The Portrait of Dorian Grey

"My dear boy, no woman is a genius. Women are a decorative sex. They never have anything to say, but they say it charmingly. Women represent the triumph of matter over mind, just as men represent the triumph of mind over morals."

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
"Women oppose change, receive passively, and add nothing of their own."

"You sometimes have to answer a woman according to her womanishness, just as you have to answer a fool according to his folly."

"A man’s love is like that. It is wider, larger, more human than a woman’s. Women think that they
are making ideals of men. What they are making of us are false idols merely. You made your false idol of me, and I had not the courage to
come down, show you my wounds, tell you my weaknesses. I was afraid that I might lose your love, as I have lost it now."
— The Ideal Husband

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
"Misogynist: a man who hates women as much as women hate one another."

"Men have been trained and conditioned by women the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs, into becoming their slaves. As compensation for their labours, men are given periodic use of a woman's vagina."

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
"A man who would cry only if a real catastrophe occurred (perhaps the death of his wife) must assume that when his wife breaks into floods of tears because of cancelled holiday plans, for example, her emotions are equally strong ... What an advantage a man would have if only he realized the cold, clear thoughts running through a woman's head while her eyes are brimming with tears."
"If civilization had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts."

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
"When God created Eve, He let a deep sleep fall over Adam; for woman is the dream of man."

"Woman is personified egotism. Her fervent, burning devotion to man is neither more nor less than her egotism."

"From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than truth—her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance and beauty"

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
"Women and people of low birth are very hard to deal with. If you are friendly with them, they get out of hand, and if you keep your distance, they resent it."

A woman talks to one man, looks at a second, and thinks of a third.

Woman is the chain by which man is attached to the chariot of folly

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (2227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gsentme(m), LoopyNG and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.