Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,153 members, 7,852,929 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2819882 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
LutherSanchez:
All good bro
all good man.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
ubunja:
girls can be confusing. But the golden rule when dealing with women giving you mixed signals or confusing you in any way is this: ALWAYS WATCH HER ACTIONS. No matter what a lady is saying , always go by how she's acting. Actions always speak louder than words. A woman will be telling you she has a BF meanwhile she's giving you her number. A woman will be telling you she's married and has kids meanwhile she's taking off her panties for you. Always watch what she does.

And in the same way, if a woman is telling you sweet things but acting contrary to her own words , if she's talking a big game promising heaven and earth but at the same time being indecisive, uncaring, dismissive, cold and unresponsive in her actions-- again ,respond to her actions. Discount her words.
A woman's actions will always be how she truly feels about you . Cause talk is cheap, it's actions that take effort.
And the best scenario is when a woman's words and her actions are in agreement.
If anyone wants to understand better what I'm saying, watch these two YouTube skits.
The lady is purposefully SAYING one thing but ACTING the opposite. The guy is confused as hell but all he has to do is ignore her words and WATCH WHAT SHE'S DOING. Actions are what you watch. Play the videos first with the audio on then play them again without the audio, on mute, to see how different everything is when you discount words and focus on a woman's actions.

https://youtube.com/shorts/9vLDwXADukY?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SYUcjIPaIE

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hrhdujdb: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2022

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
10k Airtel airtime for sale.
You pay 8800 for 10k airtime

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seeker3: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
LutherSanchez:
That's why i said BROTHERS SHINE YA EYES ��� where i object was in your first statement where you said if it happens to be your sister,you would tell her to lie to her husband too and take the secret to the grave.. I would never do that,even though the husband doesn't find out eventually,i wouldn't Live my life with guilt knowing what transpired and knowing that the man,my supposed Brother in-law is raising a child that's not his ...... It's better than i don't know about such grevious act,than i knew and kept quiet without saying anything.... What of he eventually finds out that the kid ain't his?
this is one notable ish with men, always dealing with women and relationship from moral lens. I bet you women would always consider first whether letting the cat out of the bag be beneficial to her or not before even thinking of the moral consequences

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
ubunja:
nice one brotherman. To women sex is just a game. And they have sex for a billion reasons depending on the circumstance. As a man you just gotta stay alert . Stay in predator mode. Ready to slay. Don't let puccy catch you unawares.
And Women LOVE fuccing strangers. For a variety of understandable reasons. The top most being that around a stranger A WOMAN CAN BE AS FREAKY AND AS FREE AS SHE WANTS TO BE WITHOUT JUDGEMENT cause she's telling herself after this you're you're obviously never going to meet again. So there's no burden to maintain an angelic facade. She has nothing to lose. And correspondingly a man will generally get the best sex from some girl who's a stranger than from her own GF or wife. Cause the way a woman fuccs a stranger is different from the way she fuccs a man that she loves. A woman will always hold back during sex with a man she loves and who loves her cause she dare not come across a hoe. The man must get constant confirmation that his girl is an innocent prude who has indeed slept with 3 men at most and who doesn't know a lot about sex and is in the process of learning. That way a man will invest limitlessly on her because he sees her as a safe bet.
But with a stranger, all that flies out the window. The freaky slut comes out in all her shining glory and she'll suck and ride that dicc to oblivion. And even if she and the stranger keep in touch, because they started the sex on a freaky note , there'll be no need for her to act a prude going forward. Since in sex and relationships HOW YOU START IS HOW YOU FINISH - the impression you give at the start is the impression that you have to live with for the rest of the relationship. Eg if as a man you meet a girl that you like and you give her money to sleep with her, even if the two of you do catch feelings and start dating she's always going to want you to give her money for sex cause that's how you started. Also Eg If as a woman you cheat on your BF with some dude and eventually dude and you catch feelings and you drop your BF for dude, dude is never going to trust you cause the way you started was as a cheat he'll always expect you to cheat. How you start matters.

I ended up off topic, but hey! Have a nice week ahead.
get it from the horse's mouth gents...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Pukkalolo:

If you've actually hang out around Falz (or few other naija Rappers), you'd know they are actually bad guys.

The thing is, Falz wasn't the director of the video. It was the director that scripted the video that way. Falz was simply acting. That's not really is personification in real life.

Most of the musicians that sing love songs aren't really simp in real. Wizkid that sang, "I fit die on top you matter"... Do you think he actually meant it.

Or Justin beiber that sing love songs everytime....

Most of the Rappers and singers are actually bad guys and assholes in real life: they treat girls like trash and poo.

Don't be decieve by what they portray in their music.

Falz was actually passing message if no be falz wet i know I for say na simp but na na falz Can't be simp

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Where is bloodysperm and nwaezemanuell?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
You are hungry and you get to the restaurant, and they say they don’t have any food, you simply look for another restaurant. You don't stand there arguing with them or trying to convince them to have food for you. You just simply move on to the next available restaurant.

Same thing with women. If a woman, doesn't have what you're looking for or she's not interested in you, you simply bounce to the next available woman. If you start becoming too persistent or start trying to plead or convince her, you're reducing your value in her eyes.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
do this and remain a fool for life

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Martinez39s:
Nothing wrong, but you no suppose dey shalaye for people like this. Just simple "No. I have no money to give you" and you are okay.
I

Likecheesy. Let it go. He dey write story like say him be martinezcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingsince95(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
How to dodge financial request aka billing from NIGERIA girls grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Seeker3:
this is one notable ish with men, always dealing with women and relationship from moral lens. I bet you women would always consider first whether letting the cat out of the bag be beneficial to her or not before even thinking of the moral consequences
I've seen alot of posts about "Men and Morals"..
See, it's one thing to have the knowledge, it's another thing to know when to apply it...
If as a guy, you decide not to consider "morality" because the other gender doesn't, then get ready to dance to the beat..
I'll keep it short with this example
If a female (married) is caught cheating, highest she would collect is slaps/divorce, but the guy 99% of the time would be beaten to stupor/disabled/jailed or even killed...

tldr; Like i said, application is everything.. The society would react to, judge or punish a male and a female in the same offence differently.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
While I was still searching but not finding—I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all.
—Ecclesiastes 7:28

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
For the lips of the adulterous woman drip honey,and her speech is smoother than oil;but in the end she is bitter as gall,sharp as a double-edged sword. Her feet go down to death;her steps lead straight to the grave.
—Proverbs 5:3-5

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
For a prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread, but another man’s wife preys on your very life.
—Proverbs 6:21

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Youths oppress my people, women rule over them. My people, your guides lead you astray; they turn you from the path.
—Isaiah 3:12

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
A woman's solitary thoughts are her worst ones.

Woman loves or hates : she knows no middle course.

It is easy for women to shed tears without salt.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Men are not women and women are not men, and this difference is reflected in all things. The man who worships his wife mimics the feminine, whilst the woman who worships commerce mimics the masculine.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
"How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being”

A woman uses her intelligence to find reasons to support her intuition."

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
"No man who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them."
"Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will forgive us everything, even our intellects."

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
If as a man, your sole idiosyncracy is a penchant for sex. You will pay huge amount of money to get it.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Women are controlling, they will always fight for control of the relationship, but once they get it they are dissatisfied and will move onto another man. It’s an unending test you are not allowed to fail should you desire continued association with the woman in question.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
“ Nothing is as simultaneously fear inspiring and arousing for women as a Man she suspects is self-aware of his own value."

“ The only way to determine genuine motivation and/or intent is to observe the behavior of an individual."

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
“ Stimulating a woman’s imaginings is the single most potent talent you can develop in any context of a relationship."

“ Women will cry a river about wanting Mr. Dependable and then go off to fvck Mr. Exciting."

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
“ Women are human beings with the same basic motivations that men are subject to with some greater or lesser variation in their reasoning and methodologies.

“ woman is crazy, she’s crazy like a fox; she’s crazy with a reason. Women are every bit as calculating as men, in fact more so I’d argue because they have the mystique to hide a multitude of sins behind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is the single greatest failing of average frustrated chumps: they vomit out everything about themselves, divulging the full truth of themselves to women in the mistaken belief that women desire that truth as a basis for qualifying for their intimacy or enduring commitment. Learn this now: Women NEVER want full disclosure.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Never, under pain of death, honestly or dishonestly reveal the number of women you’ve slept with or explain any detail of your sexual experiences with them to a current lover.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
“ Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait."

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 5:32am On Sep 15, 2022
@ubunja you asked for update on Benjamin Mendy's case. He's been acquitted but everyone's keeping quiet even tho they rushed to tarnish his image.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2022
Oyin2212:
@ubunja you asked for update on Benjamin Mendy's case. He's been acquitted but everyone's keeping quiet even tho they rushed to tarnish his image.
devastating to say the least. as long as men don't do anything to save themselves as a group sadly these things will not stop. A

But a glimmer of hope is that men are starting to awaken to a sense of the danger they're potentially exposed to, I was on a comment section of a video on Paternity fraud on YouTube and really men are starting to talk about standing up and pushing back. Eventually something will have to give and the backlash will start against all this misandry.
It used to be isolated cases of men abused by the system so no one cared enough cause there was this "it wouldn't happen to me" belief among men, but as these cases become more and more and people closer and closer to them start getting targeted all men are getting a reality check.

29 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (2228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Engrgreat, Origamist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.