Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2773505 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
Adedipupo is making great strides in being the foremost high priest of simping.

With full chest and native attire.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
DAY 267, REDPILL 2022

She didn't force you to bolster her entitlement or sponsor her expensive lifestyle, you opt for the package, better stop complaining and do your job or use the exit door.

Authority: Don't be a simp.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Haynnie:

A woman like her cus she carry Nuke between her legs abi? undecided

There’s no woman a man can’t handle regardless of what and who he is. She’s just capping dust.

Is her preference to date dangerous guys for protection.
No, you are getting it wrong. She know a normal nice guy can't handle her shit that's why she is telling him that. Do you think a normal guy can give her same drama she getting from thugs? No.
She wants someone who can't tolerate her bullshit.
She starts roughly and want to end like that.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nemesis0147:
How can 1 man be this stupid grin grin

A finished man.. Only if he knew most of those accounts are parody accounts, someone must have been getting catfished..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Person go do surgery finish, increase nyash com dey go gym dey claim fitness. Nothing wey man no go see for this internet.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 12:15am On Sep 25, 2022
These from a movie "BABY BOY 2001" it has lots of redpill teaching.
_Son not married yet has a baby mama and a pregnant girlfriend, his mom is aware of this.
_His mom also has a fuckbuddy/thug and bring him leaving in her house.
_His girlfriend has another boyfriend in prison.
2 hour movie though watched 1/3, will continue tomorrow.
It's worth watching......

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2022
grin grin
The inmate I tell you about
Ubunja would love this movie

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Good night......

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 12:28am On Sep 25, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seeker3: 12:29am On Sep 25, 2022
heartofcity12:
She’s giving all her friends opportunity grin
Naija leeches won’t kee me with laugh grin
you can't make this shit up really... These girls just have similar pattern of thinking. The entitlement mentality to men's money. Very stupid and annoying attitude. Know this, a girl that would be bold to bill you with entitled mindset has least respect for you. This is a girl that we don't even chat each other. Just the perpetual status viewers. Her entitled sense got activated forgetting that you don't force someone to do your biddings simoly because you got hole between your legs. Surprising thing here is that my guyz don't bill me if we're not in touch. What makes these women bold to make financial requests to men they never check up on baffles me till now

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jrobbins: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:
cheesy grin

Who's that Adedipup?? Dammmnn fuull

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:47am On Sep 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:
grin grin

grin grin

Chaiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 12:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Seeker3:
you can't make this shit up really... These girls just have similar pattern of thinking. The entitlement mentality to men's money. Very stupid and annoying attitude. Know this, a girl that would be bold to bill you with entitled mindset has least respect for you. This is a girl that we don't even chat each other. Just the perpetual state viewers. Her entitled sense got activated forgetting that you don't force someone to do your biddings simoly because you got hole between your legs. Surprising thing here is that my guyz don't bill me if we're not in touch. What makes these women bold to make financial requests to men they never check up on baffles me till now
See entitlement mentality abeg.
that's how one sent me one model stuff like that, you vote with 100 naira, she sent it to me and said she is expecting at least 20 votes from me, I laughed so hard. cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 12:48am On Sep 25, 2022
jrobbins:

Who's that Adedipup?? Dammmnn fuull
Finished man.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2022
Anybody wey wan bill me at this moment go collect. That's how one of my cousins begged me for money, I get the money but I use am chop rice and chicken. If I get enough money to spare this week, I fit reason am.

If I'll give you anything, it's out of my convenience and violation. Not that you'll come to my DM and be saying trash. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2022
coming from a woman ,but most niggas don't realize their worth .

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. Texting kills communication and sexual vibes especially when both of you just met recently. The reason is that she is in sync with other guys via texting as she's with you.

2. She can't focus on you because other guys in sync are distracting her. We are only looking at one medium of communication here, let's say phone texting, and we still have myriads of social media apps that she uses to communicate with other guys simultaneously.

3. Even if she has a rapport with you from the onset, validation from other males will reduce her attraction towards you because they are all in an invisible competition with you: to prove that they are better than you and the ones worthy to claim her.

4. If women have this bloated ego and high sense of grandiosity borne out of their solipsism, it is because many men at a time are ready to worship them or even act as a doormat just to win their hearts.

5. Calls are good as it makes her focus her attention on you when you are communicating with her. At that moment of calling, you pause other men from getting in contact with her. But in the end, other men will still call her and erase every impression you have made on her.

6. I collected a girl's number in July, called after a day, had normal laughs and jokes and chit chat and planned for a date. Texted her once but she didn't respond. Called her about a week later, normal chit chats and I ended everything there because she's not interested in me. She said she had a boyfriend and don't want to cheat on him. And she's a 'good' Christian girl too.

And I on the other hand have better things to do than convincing a woman with my human time and airtime, so I let her go.

The rapport when we met was cool but texting and calling couldn't pull the result.

7. So, when a woman isn't into you or was before and later declined, it is not your fault except you know within you that you were the one that fvcked up big time. Rather than bother yourself about why a woman rejects you focus on other women (abundance mentality) or just focus on your life and other better adventures.

8. This now brings us down to genuine desire, she has already preselected you and at the end of the day, after other men have paid obeisance to her, she will pay obeisance to you on your bed. Genuine desire has already filtered you from the pool of other men and makes your job easy with her.

9. Texting and chatting normally reduce sexual tension except if you are straightforward with it as both of you communicate. But it is just like trying to use a hammer to kill a fly.

10. If after your first meeting you establish physical contact with her, and both of you are not distant from each other, you can easily create that sexual vibe.

It is, for this reason, women especially married women should not be allowed to work in men's spaces because any man in that space that creates that sexual vibe in her, will fvck her. Women are emotional, once you create positive emotion via physical contact she will soon succumb except otherwise.

Texting and calling kill sexual vibes. Except you are good-looking and chad though. Or, flexes wealth and status.

DAY 250, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Create physical and emotional bonding when dealing with women.

Caveadullam don dey bad like ubunjacheesy. Saying it as it ischeesy. You are not holy again.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by crackhaus: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2022
machote:

Stop spewing trash tonnyray. I thought we were way past this.

Let me share something interesting:
I do attend a Sunday meeting every now and then were we youths gather. After some weeks of attending this meeting, I remember leaving the meeting when a fair woman walked up to me and asked me what was my name. I told her. For some reason, she was just interested in me and we started talking, before I knew it, one thing led to another and we started holding hands, not a big deal I know but this is where things actually gets interesting.

Her close friend literally came right to us and separated us from holding hands.....TWICE lol).
WTF. Maybe her friend wasn't comfortable with us holding hands in a church setting or something. I didn't care and I didn't give a fvck.

But guess what, this particular woman persisted when we got downstairs and found my hands once again. How about that for a greenlight?

Now this is what solidified things for me:

While coming back from a similar meeting this Monday, She ambushed me in front of the church gate and asked for my name again and I told her. I gave her my phone number and asked her what does she want to save it as, She inputed my name and asked me if I should put "boyfriend" or "husband" right next to it.....WTF. I said boyfriend was ok lol. She then told me that she had her birthday coming up and that we should still speak later. I told her whatever.

We met later and spoke a bit then I called her yesterday to specifically ask if she had plans with her friends to celebrate and she told me not really, but that she really wants to spend it with me and spend more time with me too for some reason. I told her I will think about it and get back to her.

Why am I saying all this?, I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GET THIS GIRL'S ATTENTION. Contrary to what you proposed tonnyray,I
didn't cold approach, I didn't appear bold, spontaneous or even carry any confident air or whatever.
. She just liked me. Please Guys, not matter how tempted you are to go for a woman you want, just wait for a woman that wants you, it makes things a million times easy.

Remember to stay chosen.
WTF is this? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:
grin grin

Allow me to blow your mind.

At least one of those accounts is a man who will use it to syphon the simp. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning
Happy Sunday

No matter how sex starved you are and you receive greenlight from post wall women or single moms never fall for their trap, this women are very wise, they know how to lure vibrant able bodied youths, they are looking for a long term investment in you via betabucking from you for the rest of your life, full time slavery and worse still you will be rewarded with the poorest quality sex or even sexless marriage and it's not geniune desire from their sexual arousal for you but rather negotiated for you to adhere to your masculine burden of performance and responsibilities in marriage with them.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2022
S.M.H FOR THIS GIRL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2022
crackhaus:

WTF is this? cheesy
It is what it is. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
Adedipupo is making great strides in becoming the foremost high priest of simping.

70 years old man..... It's seems last time baba had s€x was 20 years ago. Konji won finish baba, na so baba dey hustle for punana online grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2022
richkal:
70 years old man..... It's seems last time baba had s€x was 20 years ago. Konji won finish baba, na so baba dey hustle for punana online grin grin grin
Konji got him shamelessly dropping his contact on twitter. grin Once konji holds you and you don't control yourself, e no send your papa. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2022
Prodigies appear in the oddest of places - Lord Varys GOT

Adam & Eve 1. Mad Revelation!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2022
So we met up and xchanged digits, called me up last week Saturday for a visit (you know)but had a lot on my plate (man cannot survive on pussy alone)and told her to put it off till yesterday. Infact she called about Tuesday just to put me on notice on her visit, I was like "Roger that". Saturday approached, got my sh*t together and she decided to flake out....What??...I put off all my appointments to have this day and she decides to f**k it up..Not cool,but not unexpected.So there was I minding my business and she called to set up another meet today, like she actually thought man will be falling over his feet to make it happen,maybe fall over his feet to to fall into her "thirst trap" or so she thought. But man's redpilled, man saw her scheme coming a mile away...So man tell her "nah b**tch, don't come to my house today,you missed your turn and I ain't that thirsty besides I am so busy you will have to join the queue".B**ch was stunned.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2022
ubunja:
it's true bossman. Physical , face to face will always be 100 times better than WhatsApp/Instagram/Facebook messages. When a girl picks up her phone she enters into a fantasy zone where her standards skyrockets and her responses must be begged for and she must be worshipped or else.... And a woman stays in that zone until she puts down the phone and comes back to reality.

A girl who will never in a million years respond to your DMs will respond to your "Hie" in the streets and end up spending some time with you. But that same girl if you talk to her on Instagram she'll open your pics, see what you look like and ignore you. But in real life she can walk with you down the streets and laugh at your jokes. That's because reality and Social media are two different things. Women use Social media as an ego boost.
A woman can boast online and say she can never entertain a man who's not 6feet making 6figures with a 6packs , meanwhile in reality she's being screwed to death by her neighbour who doesn't even have a job. Social media is a fantasyland for women and for a man to get real success with women he needs to put the phone down and get out of the house and go meet women out there in reality. On the streets. That's where the action is. Many times as a man you read discouraging and depressing things by women online and you think the world is ending but you go out of the house and the first girl you meet smiles at you. It may even be that very same girl who's been talking trash about men online. But out in reality she's back to her senses. Face to face is where things happen. Less of the chatting with women online. Cause online is a fantasy.

And a lot of the times how things appear online is not exactly how they play out in the real world. For example,,, here on Nairaland Redpillers and Feminists are at each other's throats daily. It's a gender war. But let me tell you,,, if Redpillers and Feminists were to organise as groups and meet on the streets will there be a fight? Will we chase each other up and down the road with machetes? No. We might like what we see and we may even end up fuccing each other. Cause it's one thing to trade texts with someone online and it's another thing to meet that person in real life. Even Roosh V (Return of Kings) had a woman troll him endlessly and fight him on social media but the day the woman met face to face with him she couldn't shut up about how juicy and muscular Roosh was.

Face to face is where the rubber meets the road. Where the magic happens. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Between a guy who's a 5 sitting with a girl in the park and a guy the girl is chatting with on WhatsApp who's a 10 , between the two guys who has a better chance of fuccing the girl at that moment? A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Obviously the guy who's presently with the lady has a far better shot at the pucc at that moment than that guy who's a 10 but who's wherever he is.

Face to face gents.

Ubunja is a bad boycheesy.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seeker3: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Emmynator:

See entitlement mentality abeg.
that's how one sent me one model stuff like that, you vote with 100 naira, she sent it to me and said she is expecting at least 20 votes from me, I laughed so hard. cheesy
the matter no be here o grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by YoobaNesan: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thanks Man.
Your ink won't go dry.

CaveAdullam:

I will always keep you updated.

"Sha the costs na 1 house for Banana Island o".

Thank you. I appreciate.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
YoobaNesan:
Thanks Man.
Your ink won't go dry.

What about the house? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShaqFu: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
Seeker3:
you can't make this shit up really... These girls just have similar pattern of thinking. The entitlement mentality to men's money. Very stupid and annoying attitude. Know this, a girl that would be bold to bill you with entitled mindset has least respect for you. This is a girl that we don't even chat each other. Just the perpetual status viewers. Her entitled sense got activated forgetting that you don't force someone to do your biddings simoly because you got hole between your legs. Surprising thing here is that my guyz don't bill me if we're not in touch. What makes these women bold to make financial requests to men they never check up on baffles me till now
very funny girl. You should have edged her on by trolling her. Its nice to play along with them. Lol.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShaqFu: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
heartofcity12:
She’s giving all her friends opportunity grin
Naija leeches won’t kee me with laugh grin
Na wa oh. Where una dey meet all dis kain girls sef. grin such girls are the easiest and quickest lays.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bestbiz17, 2elliot, Pukkalolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.