Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2780546 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
BREAK FAST

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LatestgistTv: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
orchin:

Do you wanna break up? Or what you intending to do?

I don't know what to do bro. If I leave now, then all I've done for her in the past becomes useless.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:

I don't know what to do bro. If I leave now, then all I've done for her in the past becomes useless.

If this is the main reason why you are sticking to this girl, I will advise you to run away as fast as you can.

Kindly read up the concept "SUNK COST FALLACY" as you are running or whenever you reach a safe distance.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:

Count your loss bro, it's painful but that's the reality!!! Maybe later in future, she might reciprocate your kind gesture. But if you value your peace of mind, kindly let her go and move on too!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
DieRich5:
one of my guy 30yrs sex a V- 13yrs old girl last week, I can't say shit but I'm sad for her future self cry

Having sex with children like 13 to 15yrs, good or bad?

I rather buy for sex Dan sex a kiddo
I am not surprised. Unfortunately, paedophiles are real people; it is what it is. Personally, I don't advice people to mess with underage kids.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:

Past investment doesn't justify future expenditure. If you don't put your emotions aside and starting using your brain, you will end up being a victim of the sunk cost fallacy, and you will regret it.

Learn to count your losses and move on.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:

Mr man, you're too emotionally and financially invested in that lady.

The only advice that will save you from this chronic state of oneitis you find yourself in is to leave that girl in other for you to have some fresh air to breathe.
It's so bad that you're justifying the pressure the relationship is putting you in.

Relationship isn't a pressure cooker,if you find it unproductive, uncomfortable or demanding, you move... there's no I'll manage in relationship.
"I'll manage" has a timeline attached to it wink

If you continue on this current path,not only will she break your heart, you will repeat that "after all I've done for her " ,that I guarantee you grin.

Use your sense small you're investing in a woman that isn't your wife,is it that you think she can't leave you or you think you've paid bride price already with all your investment grin

A girl that's financially stricken,do you think she'd want to ride it out with you,I laugh grin.
She's just using you to upgrade her game while she sorts for who will solve her family crisis. grin

Either you stop giving her money and see what unfolds or you just jejely leave that pressure cooker you call a relationship.

I know advising you will fall on deaf ears,then again some people will always learn the hard way.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:

If you continue in the relationship,you'll not only regret what you've done for her in the past becoming useless,you'll lose your happiness,joy and a part of your soul. Are you willing to jeopardize your life,happiness and soul. I know you're caught between a rock and a hard place but choose wisely.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kudducini(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Wetin man no go see

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ahijo1990(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
LatestgistTv:

Sunk cost fallacy.

If you were travelling to Kano from Enugu but realized 7 hours into the journey that you're on the "wrong road" leading to Zamfara instead of Kano, would you continue on the wrong road simply because you've already driven 7 hours on it?

Count your losses and cut all ties now or continue and incur bigger cost and wastage.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 12:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Smartb0y:

You need to stop moving around with pedophiles my man grin

Why all these pedophobia? I refuse to pretend that I don't like teenagers grin All. Men. Do.

So many people conflating child rape with pedophilia, which is erroneous. Matter-of-factly, most child rapists aren't pedophiles.

As an adult, I once got spanked on my ass by a twelve year old neighbour girl. That event, and supprisingly many other similar "innocent" events involving me and teens (right from when I was also a teen) has made me realise that the assertion that "children can't consent" or enjoy/initiate sex is utterly wrong.

Pedophilia IS a sexuality, and I am more likely to identify as one—simply because I prefer younger girls (not necessarily up to 18years) to older ones > 18.

Younger girls truly love, and men also truly love. However, I can't say the same for older girls/women as they get dangerously calculative with age (making it impossible for them to love/innocently love—which is part of the origin of the wahala you guys have been trying to tackle in this thread from day 1)

I love 'underaged' girls.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 26, 2022
logicalhumour:

Why all these pedophobia? I refuse to pretend that I don't like teenagers grin All. Men. Do.

So many people conflating child rape with pedophilia, which is erroneous. Matter-of-factly, most child rapists aren't pedophiles.

As an adult, I once got spanked on my ass by a twelve year old neighbour girl. That event, and supprisingly many other similar "innocent" events involving me and teens (right from when I was also a teen) has made me realise that the assertion that "children can't consent" or enjoy/initiate sex is utterly wrong.

Pedophilia IS a sexuality, and I am more likely to identify as one—simply because I prefer younger girls (not necessarily up to 18years) to older ones > 18.

Younger girls truly love, and men also truly love. However, I can't say the same for older girls/women as they get dangerously calculative with age (making it impossible for them to love/innocently love—which is part of the origin of the wahala you guys have been trying to tackle in this thread from day 1)

Las las na "Life imprisonment" sentence go end your case. Any grown ass man claiming he prefers "underage" girls is simply trying to prey on their childish tendency and lack of maturity. Small small girls that should be studying their books and battling with Junior or Senior WAEC exams, na who a grown ass man will be disturbing for sex and relationship?

Better enter the nearest white garment church and seek for 10-days flogging deliverance package or else you might no live to celebrate the works of your hard. Damn, Pedophiles deserve death sentence las las.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 2:06am On Sep 26, 2022
logicalhumour:

See ehn Most children will try to recreate what they see on TV. More reason why as a adult you should correct their wrong doings and teach them the consequences of those act’s not take advantage of their curiosity.

Mr you need help or alteast relocate to a country Like Tonga etc where the legal consent age is from 14 upwards.

Listen to this nigga come here to say “Pedophilia is a sexuality” it seems like you have ingested a lot of those LGBT bulshit

The day we agree to LGBT that is the day our society & cultural practices will die.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 2:23am On Sep 26, 2022
LatestgistTv:

*ahem*

It is statements like this that unleaches the inner Zen Master in me grin

So, forgive my goofiness. How about we start with you answering a few questions:

1. Why have you come to this thread? Knowing that no one would advise you to keep the relationship?

2. What is it you seek? Perhaps you seek someone that can show you a little bit into your future with the said girl.

Now, I trust my niggas here to tell you the needful, and as expected, all has been said: GTFO of the relationship.

However, a blatant "get out" seems a little brutal for someone like you (perhaps, the WRONG advice entirely), as little to no empathy is shown in a short answer like that—empathy that's well deserved after a 7-year investment! I'm sorry that you had to go through all that for 7 years! You sincerely didn't know better.

OK, I'll ask again: Why have you come to this thread? To "seek" advice? No. No no no. You're very much aware that this is a "Redpill" thread, hence, you're very much aware of the advice that'll be given to you.

Here's what's going on: You've NOT come to this thread to seek advice, son. You've come to seek solace for a troubled spirit (torn between your past and future, brutalised by your Honne and Tatemae)

...and this is why you're troubled:
1. You're exhausted, and tormented by uncertainty.
2. You've invested more than your Prajna (inner self) permits you to on this girl in question.

I'm glad that you hinted in your original post that "...I won't really say she's a burden but mehn, it's been too much lately...". This is a good sign. Your Prajna and Honne is taking over.

Now, contrary to the popular openion here, I'll like to ask you to go ahead with the spendings even though it's beginning to stress you out. This advice is due to the fact that you said, in your original post, that you intend to get married in 3 years time.

You see, marriage is going to put a strain on you beyond anything you've ever experienced. It makes no sense ditching this girl in question now if you'll end up marrying another girl. The ultimate redpill regarding your current situation is understanding that irrespective of the woman you marry, you'll end up getting the same treatment (...and it's not a nice treatment at all)

I would have like to ask if you're okay with her "character", however, I won't, as it's very likely that you won't see her bad sides. When heavily invested in something financially (=emotionally), we tent to completely refuse to see its bad sides. Matter-of-factly, there's no point even trying to see her bad sides since all women tend to act the same under certain circumstances.

My suggestion:
Are you broke at the moment? If you're not, try to see if her father's case is a lost course or not. If it isn't, go on, give as much as you can. Remember, you're just doing this for the prospect of getting married to his daughter in the future.

Another option is to shit test this girl, start telling her you don't have enough (and that she should reason with you), however, with everything we know about women in this thread, this test would likely go bad for you... However, if you go by this, try doing it alongside guilt tripping her little by little until marriage. That way, you wouldn't have to invest more, and you still end up marrying her. But bear in mind that women do not operate on "honour" or self-respect like men, and she'll likely dish you for another man if she sense that she've truly exusted you.

In summary:
Contrary to the popular advice here, I'll like you to go ahead with the relationship using my two suggestions above, bearing in mind that marriage isn't a bed of roses, especially with a University graduate as a wife!

I wish you good luck my friend.

P.S
I promised to show you a little into your future with this girl, so here it it:
It could materialise in two ways:
1. She sees your tiredness as emptiness and leaves you for another guy
2. You get married to her, give birth to children, children start growing with their own needs and demands, etc...

My ultimate advice to you tho is to say "FVCK YOU!!!" to her, and marriage to any woman entirely. But that will seem too alien to you, so ignore my ultimate advice, and go with my suggestion.

I hope to hear from you when the storm is over, friend.
Have a good day.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 3:04am On Sep 26, 2022
GoddyOra:

Better enter the nearest white garment church and seek for 10-days flogging deliverance package or else you might no live to celebrate the works of your hard. Damn, Pedophiles deserve death sentence las las.

princekami:

See ehn Most children will try to recreate what they see on TV. More reason why as a adult you should correct their wrong doings and teach them the consequences of those act’s not take advantage of their curiosity.

Mr you need help or alteast relocate to a country Like Tonga etc where the legal consent age is from 14 upwards.

Listen to this nigga come here to say “Pedophilia is a sexuality” it seems like you have ingested a lot of those LGBT bulshit

The day we agree to LGBT that is the day our society & cultural practices will die.

Hahaha.

My dude, I bet you don't even know the laws governing your very own country —which is typical of NPCs. Lol.

You see, its only the southern states of Nigeria that go by the 18 year thingy. There's even a southern States that has its age of consent at 16 years.

In the northern states/penal code, it even gets more interesting. It goes from 15 upwards, and there are even certain circumstances that makes it possible to legally tweak the 15 years that's written in the law. So you see? I don't even need to go to your "Tonga".
But how would you know all these if you've let yourself to be totally eaten by western media and propaganda, developing a malicious, artificial conscience in your small heart. But then again, I don't expect much from NPCs. Lol. Don't take it the wrong way, my friend.

You see, my little friend, I've predicted every counter argument you can come up with in your tiny little brain, and ask me how I do that! cheesy Lol.

You see again, my little NPC, the problem is you have fallen for a media constructed narrative of pedophiles which has conditioned you to react with anger and hate instinctively at the mare mention of "Pedophiles".
Futhermore, you fail to realize that when beloved celebrities (or powerful people) are found to be MAPs, people vigorously deny that they are/were...and then again, this denial is propagated by the very channels that have conditioned/programed you, my friend. Lol.

Finally,
As someone who is actually familiar with the literature on child sexual behaviour, and human genetics, I can assure you that what you said about TV shows sparking children's "curiosity" is categorically untrue.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:51am On Sep 26, 2022
ubunja:

what is the Sunk cost fallacy? when someone is too invested in something to walk away.
examples of Sunk cost fallacy? when you sit at a bus terminus waiting for a bus. the longer you wait the harder it is to move cause you figure you've already spent too much time waiting you may as well sit until the very end. its a psychological trap. resources (costs) already sunk (invested) prevent a person from giving up and starting over elsewhere. sunk cost fallacy is another way of saying "invested costs fallacy" where fallacy means a "lie". the lie being that you can't start over elsewhere. yes you can. but it will cost you plenty.

when a woman makes a man spend money on herself without giving him sex, the man becomes trapped in a similar psychological situation. its the key to gold digging and getting a man who has money to commit. another example of sunk cost fallacy, If a company constructs a million dollar building but then just before finishing the roofing a grave error is discovered in the building plan, will the company scrap the problem and demolish the building? no. most times they'll conceal the mistake and finish the project. cause scraping the project would mean heavy losses. a man with money is trapped into a relationship/marriage the same way. gold diggers make him spend heavily until he's too invested to leave that even when a woman's liabilities start popping up (eg it turns out she's older than previously mentioned or she has a child etc) the man is forced to accept it cause to back out now will mean all the monies he's spent on that woman have been money down the drain.
perfect example below:

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ahijo1990(m): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2022
logicalhumour:

*ahem*

It is statements like this that unleaches the inner Zen Master in me grin

So, forgive my goofiness. How about we start with you answering a few questions:

1. Why have you come to this thread? Knowing that no one would advise you to keep the relationship?

2. What is it you seek? Perhaps you seek someone that can show you a little bit into your future with the said girl.

Now, I trust my niggas here to tell you the needful, and as expected, all has been said: GTFO of the relationship.

However, a blatant "get out" seems a little brutal for someone like you (perhaps, the WRONG advice entirely), as little to no empathy is shown in a short answer like that—empathy that's well deserved after a 7-year investment! I'm sorry that you had to go through all that for 7 years! You sincerely didn't know better.

OK, I'll ask again: Why have you come to this thread? To "seek" advice? No. No no no. You're very much aware that this is a "Redpill" thread, hence, you're very much aware of the advice that'll be given to you.

Here's what's going on: You've NOT come to this thread to seek advice, son. You've come to seek solace for a troubled spirit (torn between your past and future, brutalised by your Honne and Tatemae)

...and this is why you're troubled:
1. You're exhausted, and tormented by uncertainty.
2. You've invested more than your Prajna (inner self) permits you to on this girl in question.

I'm glad that you hinted in your original post that "...I won't really say she's a burden but mehn, it's been too much lately...". This is a good sign. Your Prajna and Honne is taking over.

Now, contrary to the popular openion here, I'll like to ask you to go ahead with the spendings even though it's beginning to stress you out. This advice is due to the fact that you said, in your original post, that you intend to get married in 3 years time.

You see, marriage is going to put a strain on you beyond anything you've ever experienced. It makes no sense ditching this girl in question now if you'll end up marrying another girl. The ultimate redpill regarding your current situation is understanding that irrespective of the woman you marry, you'll end up getting the same treatment (...and it's not a nice treatment at all)

I would have like to ask if you're okay with her "character", however, I won't, as it's very likely that you won't see her bad sides. When heavily invested in something financially (=emotionally), we tent to completely refuse to see its bad sides. Matter-of-factly, there's no point even trying to see her bad sides since all women tend to act the same under certain circumstances.

My suggestion:
Are you broke at the moment? If you're not, try to see if her father's case is a lost course or not. If it isn't, go on, give as much as you can. Remember, you're just doing this for the prospect of getting married to his daughter in the future.

Another option is to shit test this girl, start telling her you don't have enough (and that she should reason with you), however, with everything we know about women in this thread, this test would likely go bad for you... However, if you go by this, try doing it alongside guilt tripping her little by little until marriage. That way, you wouldn't have to invest more, and you still end up marrying her. But bear in mind that women do not operate on "honour" or self-respect like men, and she'll likely dish you for another man if she sense that she've truly exusted you.

In summary:
Contrary to the popular advice here, I'll like you to go ahead with the relationship using my two suggestions above, bearing in mind that marriage isn't a bed of roses, especially with a University graduate as a wife!

I wish you good luck my friend.

P.S
I promised to show you a little into your future with this girl, so here it it:
It could materialise in two ways:
1. She sees your tiredness as emptiness and leaves you for another guy
2. You get married to her, give birth to children, children start growing with their own needs and demands, etc...

My ultimate advice to you tho is to say "FVCK YOU!!!" to her, and marriage to any woman entirely. But that will seem too alien to you, so ignore my ultimate advice, and go with my suggestion.

I hope to hear from you when the storm is over, friend.
Have a good day.
Verbal calisthenics.

Nice way of saying a lot without saying anything meaningful.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seeker3: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
very funny girl. You should have edged her on by trolling her. Its nice to play along with them. Lol.
me that was angered by her manipulative wits. Had to hit the block button immediately she started making threats

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Wtf is this paedophile in our midst undecided
How's someone. Happy a 12 year old girl smacked him like what the **** is the world turning into...

Anyways, I'm just reading shola Got married
Interesting times ahead...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Yep

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Exactly

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2022

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2022
logicalhumour:

This is a new one for me grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Men, your attention, resources and time,be ruthlessly selfish with them, especially at your formative age.In there,lies your value.The average man got no value for them and gives them out freely.The introduction of social media has made it more grievous.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2022
dhiqson:
Wtf is this paedophile in our midst undecided
How's someone. Happy a 12 year old girl smacked him like what the **** is the world turning into...

Haha, here's another NPC wondering what the "world" is turning into. Lol.

Well, I'll update you:
The world is filled with children engaging in sexual activities with each other (and this is not a recent development, this has always been the case, its just that in the past, men didn't really give the younger boys the chance to show their sexual selves, as the older men took the younger girls for themselves). And lemme guess, you wonder why you can't even find a virgin at your so-called legal age even though she might have never had sex with an adult due to the age protection? Lol. You've been played eternally.

You see, my little NPC, I can taste your fear and distaste for "Pedophiles" like sweet nectar on the tip of my tongue...and I'm loving it. I can also assure you that your misunderstanding of child sexuality is deeply rooted in repressive, outdated, puritanical sexual morality. Sex is not harmful, it's pleasurable and enjoyable; that's why despite the absence of adults, children still do it.

Age of consent laws are not in place to protect children, they exist because parents view their children as property, and don't want them to engage in something which upsets their sensibilities. Restricting the rights of children to partake in something pleasurable is not in the best interest of children, no matter how society tries to spin it. It's a violation of their bodily autonomy.

Take yourself for example, when did you start touching yourself for sexual pleasure? Exactly. Kids (boys and girls) start masturbating at very early ages (from 9yrs) and if given the opportunity, they'll fvck each other like frisky rabbits. And that's why you can't find virgins even among the young. It's simple, these young girls will get what they want even if it's not from adults. Lol.

I wouldn't even attempt to educate you on the difference between child rape and Pedophilia. But be assured that children know creeps when they see one, no wonder why they run away from you guys. Lol.

Your Pedophobia is due to something called "reaction formation", as attraction to minors is the norm in men. Don't act as though you aren't attracted to young girls. Fvcking lol.

P.S
I bet you don't even know that actually, Pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubertal children —around 13yrs and below. If I go deeper, you'll see where child rape comes into play. But I won't.

You see, a man gets turned on naturally when he sees certain features in a girl. And girls at 16, for example, are the epitome of these qualities we like.

See you soon, my little NPC grin

...and about the 12 year old girl spanking me, this is to tell you how free children can get with adults. I could drop other funny, innocent stories about teenage girls and myself (as an adult) just to piss you off, my NPC friend, but I won't give you the entertainment.

Children and teenagers like my spirit because I understand theirs as well. However, it's not all sexual as I only get turned on by the traits I like to see (which happens to be what the average man also likes to see). The difference between us is that I don't pretend about mine, and teens actually do find me interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2022
logicalhumour:

Haha, here's another NPC wondering what the "world" is turning into. Lol.

guys please use report button and stop this trash.

28 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seeker3: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2022
JESHAL:
No girls intimacy i.e sex is worth compromising your frame, it's a shit test to see who need the other the most in the relationship, once you fail, disrespect starts and she sees you can't do better than her, don't think you are being sensitive by conceding all the time to her to maintain peace, she's weakening your frame, your ultimate card is your ability to walk away showing you won't tolerate nonsense.
spot on... Very relatable to what I'm dishing out to one girl that has been in constant communication with me for months now. Left her message on read for over a week now and stopped all form of communication with her too when she made some demeaning statement while discussing with her.

Her statement; "gist me nau, I wanna talk with you".

My reply-"so you miss me this much?".

Hers: "Lol"

Mine: "call me then if you wanna talk"

Hers: "like like call you? Really?"

Mine - ghost mood.

Decided to walk away as she was trying so hard to play the "you need me more than I need you" this na a broke ass girl o. Thank God for the Redpill awareness here have adopted the abundance scheme if not, I'd be eager to hold onto her as Queen Elizabeth nau. Abundance mindset really helps us to understand and preserve our self worth and avert inflating those of these girls. Men guard your worth

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2022
ubunja:
guys please use report button and stop this trash.

Another seething NPC detected.
Oh, how much I'm loving this.

You see, people like me have cracked the hidden code of society. We no longer need to hustle like NPCs to live confortably among other sh!ts NPCs like yourself do. Lol.

I can spend all day sh!t posting on the Internet if it pleases me. Lol. Don't take it personal, kiddo.

Meanwhile, my young girlfriend's arms are currently around me, and we're reading your pathetic seeths, laughing our hearts out. And she's like, "Honey, w-who are these creeps?" ;F

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2022
...just don't quote me if you don't want a dose of me.

Haha. I LITERALLY. HAVE. ALL. DAY.

Perhaps, I've given you guys the "REALITY every guy should know about how, and why society conflates attraction to teens/the younger with Pedophilia/child rape", and it's ironic that "redpillers" can't swallow redpills. L. M. F. A. O.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seeker3: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2022
LatestgistTv:
Hope your day went well brothers.
Please I need advice.

I met my girlfriend some years back and she has been a good girl to me through all these while.

She comes from a large family of 7. Her father had stroke in 2018 and her mother left them all and ran away, leaving only the sick dad to Carter for the whole family.

She gained admission same year and I stood by her side from her first to final year in the university , sending her money on a weekly basis and sent more money to her when there's need for more money in school.

She has finally graduated last month but the truth is that her demands are becoming increasingly difficult for me and her sick father has become broke as a result of spending without getting back.

I won't really say she's a burden but mehn, it's been too much lately.

I am 27 and I plan to get married at 30 and I honestly don't need this sort of setback.

Dear redpillers, I know I've been a simple man but please I need advice from everyone right now.
I see sunk-cost fallacy affecting you here. Lower your spending on her. Spend only according to your terms and of course what won't affect your financial standing. Alternatively, cut all forms of financing for her of exit if you don't plan going the long term relationship with her

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2022
logicalhumour:

Hahaha.

My dude, I bet you don't even know the laws governing your very own country —which is typical of NPCs. Lol.

You see, its only the southern states of Nigeria that go by the 18 year thingy. There's even a southern States that has its age of consent at 16 years.

In the northern states/penal code, it even gets more interesting. It goes from 15 upwards, and there are even certain circumstances that makes it possible to legally tweak the 15 years that's written in the law. So you see? I don't even need to go to your "Tonga".
But how would you know all these if you've let yourself to be totally eaten by western media and propaganda, developing a malicious, artificial conscience in your small heart. But then again, I don't expect much from NPCs. Lol. Don't take it the wrong way, my friend.

You see, my little friend, I've predicted every counter argument you can come up with in your tiny little brain, and ask me how I do that! cheesy Lol.

You see again, my little NPC, the problem is you have fallen for a media constructed narrative of pedophiles which has conditioned you to react with anger and hate instinctively at the mare mention of "Pedophiles".
Futhermore, you fail to realize that when beloved celebrities (or powerful people) are found to be MAPs, people vigorously deny that they are/were...and then again, this denial is propagated by the very channels that have conditioned/programed you, my friend. Lol.

Finally,
As someone who is actually familiar with the literature on child sexual behaviour, and human genetics, I can assure you that what you said about TV shows sparking children's "curiosity" is categorically untrue.

Dude, you'll not come ahead in this argument, and for good reason.

The age of consent is immaterial to the argument. How the minor looks is also immaterial.

All that matters is that as a society, we've established an arbitrary point when an individual assumes full legal responsibility. That age is 18. And we've decided that those above that age can't f*ck those below that age.

In the past, that age used to be lower. Among the Latinos, Quinceañera is at age 15. Among the Jews, Bat Mitzvah is at age 13. Every culture had a "coming of age" rite or something after which an individual ceased to be a child and became a man or woman. I think the Igbos call the rite for women Iru Mgbede.

But times are different. The planet is home to 8 billion people. The global average life expectancy is 72 years. There's no conceivable reason for adults to have sexual relations with minors.

Now, I'll throw you a bone. The age of majority being set at 18 is a very recent development. In the West, the age of majority for girls used to be 14. So if 300 years ago, it was perfectly fine in practically every region of the planet to wed a 16 yr old, nothing has changed genetically for men on a global scale to warrant citing any sign of attractiveness towards post-pubescent teens as a mortal sin.

That said, it doesn't mean much. As there are several things that used to be universally acceptable that aren't anymore. Slavery is an example.

And in light of the moral decadence and debauchery of modern times, thank heavens the age of majority is 18. In the past when adults could enter dalliances with 13-16 yr olds, pre-marital sexual relations were frowned upon. Betrothals were a thing. You can't pick and choose what you want.

If you want to be able to f*ck and be romantically attached to whomever without strings attached, keep your d*ck away from those under 18. People are wailing about how awful things are with the 18+ crowd, you want to lower the age limit to include those that can be coerced with N200 recharge card.

If you believe your feelings are genuine, I'll like to see you try to convince anyone to let you court their 13yr old daughter, sister, cousin, or niece. I'm pretty sure the best they'll do is tell you to return when they're of age. That is if you're not hospitalized for machete cuts.

If you're so pathologically inclined to screw a post-pubescent teen, search around for adults like Sarah Hyland, Ariana Grande, Sabrina Carpenter, Freya Allan, Lou Llobell, and Ruby Jay.

-Lord

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akamudom(m), Philosopher1979, imustsaymymindo, SignsDara(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.