Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2795757 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
heartofcity12:
While you’re grinding hard to build your present and future, this is what some of these modern women are doing in their prime..I’m sure she’ll go to church once she’s done hoeing to find herself a nice guy to wife her.. This twitter page is casting a lot of these females. Smh

Hmmmmmmm

Aja ilu igboro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Smartb0y:

Women are naturally drawn to both sides i.e the fuckers and the buckers.

It's a hard Job trying to keep a woman to yourself, it's either you accept it for what it is i.e the possibility of her cheating on you or you learn game and try to balance out the equation of which there's no guarantee.

A woman can chase after your commitment and still be fucking outside.

AND IF SHE DOES, YOU REVOKE UR COMMITMENT, TREAT HER ACCORDINGLY AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER CHIC.... EASY PEASY

TREAT WOMEN LIKE EXPENDABLE COMMODITIES NOT LIKE RARE COMMODITIES

HAVE A STANDARD AS A MAN AND NEVER FALTER OR WAVER ON IT

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kantebets(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
MeZee:

AND IF SHE DOES, YOU REVOKE UR COMMITMENT, TREAT HER ACCORDINGLY AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER CHIC.... EASY PEASY

cold Heineken for you

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AnonDude2004: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Smartb0y:

Your body will adjust naturally, just don't stop.

It's the same as not playing football or running for a long time, you will feel that instant pain then after a while your muscles (which are flexible) will create room for the changes your body is undergoing.

When you play football or run the next day or two,the pain will be lesser compared to the first and it goes on and on like that.
Your psyche and body would have adjusted to the pain,so you won't feel it as pain no more.

Just don't stop, your body is not complaining, your psyche is because it's not used to it.

Both(psyche and body) will blend in time.

Consistency is key here. wink

Thanks, boss. I'll keep at it.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmm

Aja ilu igboro.

Aja lo po ni ita bayi grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
SHE CANT EVEN CHANGE THE SENSELESS DRESS SHE PUTS ON FOR THE SAKE OF THE PUBLIC

IT IS NOW YOU THAT WANTS TO CHANGE HER??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Rafiquie:

Gone mute?? Alright bro, my battery is low when you think of something else to say the floor is all yours, have a beautiful night cheesy let's talk tomorrow.
Checkout Harrdons thread
He has some nice lines on there

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kenogidi:

Nice one bro. Same day lays happen to be my specialty. I can't count the number of weird places I've sexed girls as a result. Indeed, ''escalate'' is the password.

Same day lay?
Never done that before. Only time I came close, girl got a phone call and had to leave.
I still be amateur for gaming sha.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
AnonDude2004:
Strated working out recently and I'm hating the soreness already. Won't quit though.

I so much hate planks. It looks easy but it's damn hard. I manage to do two 60 sec sets in the morning.
Sit-ups should be on your list.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
heartofcity12:
shocked

Something similar happened in UNIBEN. The bf ran away, girl got fvcked by the security man.
Kasala burst two days later when the girl sighted the security man who actually turned out to be a student.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
DAY 271, REDPILL 2022

Women move faster than men because their thinking process is one way straightforward, and as neurotic beings, they are always on survival mode, and in survival mode, unlike men, they don't have time to ponder on the complexities of any matter, they just swing into action when things get suspecting and seem uncomfortable. They only stop or take a bit of introspection when they get hurt badly.

This is why a woman can date a series of men without keeping records of them except for the mate who was able to strike her hard among the list, however, if the list is long, no mate can easily turn her pavlovian mode.

To deal with women in long-term relationships is to both act as a wedge and a shepherd.

Authority: Be sharp.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AnonDude2004: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Agelastus:

I so much hate planks. It looks easy but it's damn hard. I manage to do two 60 sec sets in the morning.

I was surprised at how difficult planks were. grin

I'll add sit-ups to my routine. I'm also doing arm circles, tricep dips and arm raises.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Agelastus:

Plank is not hard to me
As for sit up, I always do it 50 den 60 push-ups every morning b4 going out

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Facts bro it’s her decision to stay with you if she wants
MeZee:

THE MAN'S JOB ISN'T TO KEEP HIS WOMAN IN THE FIRST PLACE

THE WOMAN'S JOB IS TO KEEP U AND GET UR COMMITMENT (SECURITY)

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Polynek:

Plank is not hard to me
As for sit up, I always do it 50 den 60 push-ups every morning b4 going out

My pushup limit is around 42-45. I go twice a day (morning and evening).

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Optimistven(m): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 2:03am On Sep 29, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7162746/one-reasons-never-get-married

Men, kindly check out this thread. This thread is an eye opener on how solipsistic women are.

I re-iterate, the woman who will birth my kids will undergo CIA/FBI/KGB security clearance.

Stay Taliban.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:09am On Sep 29, 2022
heartofcity12:
While you’re grinding hard to build your present and future, this is what some of these modern women are doing in their prime..I’m sure she’ll go to church once she’s done hoeing to find herself a nice guy to wife her.. This twitter page is casting a lot of these females. Smh
college and varsity is just a hoe phase for girls. that first time freedom to be by yourself and do whatever you want is why they're all looking forward to college and the further from home the better.
this side some girls are straight up living with men as they do college. like husband and wife. the guy wakes up goes to work the girl wakes up goes to school. evening they're come back home.
if you're a man and you want this it's not that hard to find a willing girl. a lot of these girls are from far away provinces and their families rarely visit them.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:30am On Sep 29, 2022
MeZee:

it's not like she'll be doing it publicly. you won't even know.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Agelastus:

My pushup limit is around 42-45. I go twice a day (morning and evening).
Nice one try to increase ur push-up
But what is the effect on push-ups, ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2022
ubunja:
It's only a guy that'll fvck and boast about it.
A woman will take hers to the grave.

They'll gladly gossip about another person's secret but theirs,no way grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rafiquie: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Pukkalolo:

But when in proximity with a lady, the difference between the alpha guy and the wussy guy is what they do next once they start experiencing that anxiety.

Thanks for your input bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magiccolour: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2022
i926:

I have unknowingly broken this couple of times recently in micro ways.

Abeg, I need someone to wipe me 2by2 for back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2022
RikudoSennin:
https://www.nairaland.com/7162746/one-reasons-never-get-married

Men, kindly check out this thread. This thread is an eye opener on how solipsistic women are.

I re-iterate, the woman who will birth my kids will undergo CIA/FBI/KGB security clearance.

Stay Taliban.
Dude was coldy served grin

No one can navigate this life peacefully without understanding the "game", you'll get burnt by women even men.

Understanding the game turns you hardcore, ruthless and outright manipulative. Only a naive individual would think everything is black and white,news flash there's a grey in-between,that part no one sees except those who have been enlightened.

Learn game and protect yourself, your dignity, your sanity and the very essence that makes you "you"

Stay Taliban

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2022
CaveAdullam:

And please do make some little donations.

Thanks.

I didn't make the donations now but i know I'm indebted. Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2022
ubunja:

Is that so? I hypothesize that one can know.

If one reads energies/body language efficiently, i believe you can tell when something's up. Only we tend to want to rationalize this thought(s) to avoid feeling "insecure" which upon further gaslighting will make us feel "unmanly". This is manipulative stuff.

Since ability to pair bond to a mate hinges on how many mates she has had prior, it means when she begins to share her pvssy around (that is if she was sexually pure before commitment), she'll begin to act "weirder" than what you have in her energy/psychological profile. Maybe I sound so because I cold read efficiently.

In a money laundering scheme, the money is followed not the individual. In an emotional betrayal, I hypothesize that the emotions are followed instead of the individual.

I don't have enough experience to state what I've written as fact but if you do,please I'm ready to learn.

Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Polynek:
Nice one try to increase ur push-up But what is the effect on push-ups, ?
Didn't quite get that. You mean the noticeable effects on my body?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2022
Polynek:

Nice one try to increase ur push-up
But what is the effect on push-ups, ?
I definitely will. Started with 10 at a go. Then 20, 30......I'm at 40ish at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2022
True or false

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mentholated:

If this is the main reason why you are sticking to this girl, I will advise you to run away as fast as you can.

Kindly read up the concept "SUNK COST FALLACY" as you are running or whenever you reach a safe distance.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by porshnuel: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hello mr cave, ubunja and other redpillers on nairaland in this story i will be very transperant..i met a girl around april...we clicked on first phone call..she is very beautiful and from the north while am from the east...i liked her for many reason..she is intelligent and seem quite reserved..even on her birthday she spent the whole of that week at my place, her phone doesnt ring except from her colleagues and her mother..and before i forget she works at a bet9ja...i know i have been rude to her most times and i talk to her anyhow expecially when i am angry, and i dont tolerate her shakara but on our good days i have been good to her and i have been there financially and emotionally..i even buy things for her niece and nephew, even surprise her at her work place..even as i saw her as reserve i stil felt in my heart that things were nt ok ..even when there was not sign of fouk play...so one night she came to spent a night at my place

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ahijo1990:

Sunk cost fallacy.

If you were travelling to Kano from Enugu but realized 7 hours into the journey that you're on the "wrong road" leading to Zamfara instead of Kano, would you continue on the wrong road simply because you've already driven 7 hours on it?

Count your losses and cut all ties now or continue and incur bigger cost and wastage.

Chai! cheesy

I too like dis your analogy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, Fembleez1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.