Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2795521 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
ubunja:
college and varsity is just a hoe phase for girls. that first time freedom to be by yourself and do whatever you want is why they're all looking forward to college and the further from home the better.
this side some girls are straight up living with men as they do college. like husband and wife. the guy wakes up goes to work the girl wakes up goes to school. evening they're come back home.
if you're a man and you want this it's not that hard to find a willing girl. a lot of these girls are from far away provinces and their families rarely visit them.
Like I told my guy, it is school that is corrupting and destroying youths, especially the girls. Most yahoo boys and hook-up girls are students

Meanwhile parents spend their hard-earned money and sweat sending children to school in order to better their lives, not knowing that reverse is the case
If parents could watch videos of what their daughters (beloved princesses) are doing in school, they might kill her or commit suicide

The reason it seemed we had more decent girls in the past generations is because female education was not much priority

Education is doing more harm than good

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Keep on investing... Mr investor

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
There are two ways to learn - the easy and the hard

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by porshnuel: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
I wasnt feeling sleepy so i felt the urge to go through her phone..she dont even know i know her password because she carries her phone everywere and i have never touched her phone since we started dating..so i unlocked her phone that night and after using her phone to login nairaland that night i decided to check her whatsapp.. And i noticed she has been in steady contact with a guy that is based in dubai and he is a security at a mall over there, i read through there chat and i saw were he always request for her naked videos and pictures and she sent him even very demeaning once.. I was broken..there were other VNs i couldnt listen to because i dnt want her to wake..so i went inside the toilet and i listened to everything and i returned her phone...i didnt tell her anything and we were still cool for almost a month, but i no longer call her she does the calling and all and complians that i dont care anymore i will just tell her that i am busy..somethings she will ask me if someone

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
porshnuel:
I wasnt feeling sleepy so i felt the urge to go through her phone..she dont even know i know her password because she carries her phone everywere and i have never touched her phone since we started dating..so i unlocked her phone that night and after using her phone to login nairaland that night i decided to check her whatsapp.. And i noticed she has been in steady contact with a guy that is based in dubai and he is a security at a mall over there, i read through there chat and i saw were he always request for her naked videos and pictures and she sent him even very demeaning once.. I was broken..there were other VNs i couldnt listen to because i dnt want her to wake..so i went inside the toilet and i listened to everything and i returned her phone...i didnt tell her anything and we were still cool for almost a month, but i no longer call her she does the calling and all and complians that i dont care anymore i will just tell her that i am busy..somethings she will ask me if someone
You can't own a woman, if you like give her your kidney, she will still ditch you when she's ready to. Na just option (out of many) you be to her. It's left to you to just keep enjoying your time with her while it last and minimize your investment in her, or ditch her.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by porshnuel: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
About her i said no..but when she calls i talk to her politely but when she want to visit i refuse..since i met her i havent begged her for sex even for once...instead its the other way round..even when we have issues mostimes i will be the cause of everytin and she will still be the one begging.. And she doesnt ask me for money i do everytin willing.... The pain in my heart was much that i have to go back to the girls that have been my dm and sharperly i was in another relationship...even if i havent told her why i changed i still wanted her...she came to my house unannouced and met to with the new girl at my place..instead of getting angry she knelt down on the ground and was begging .. And was asking me what she has done. I asked her if there is anything i should knw that she havemt told me and she started crying and said noting that i am just maltreating her...then i told her everyting and she was shocked..and was saying that she wanted to tell me but she was afraid i will nt take her serious.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by porshnuel: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
That the guy have not been around for three years and it is the guy that deflowered, paid for her apprentiship also got her the iphone x she is using.. And through the chat and how the guy complains abt hardship over there my life is even over better..he is 31 nd she is 21 and i am 25...and she said that she is ready to break up with him..but that will be until he is back to nigeria that she cant not just tell him on whatsap before the guy alway remind her about everything he has done her and tells her i he will not take it easy with her if he finds out she is cheating..she calls everyday now, and dont complain if i dnt call back...i do allow her to visit me nw...i read her chat with her best friend yesterday when she went out because phone is no longer on passcode..and she told her friend that i found out about the other guy, and her friemd advice her to leave me that she should remember the other guy would return next month..but she told her friend that i make her happy always

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by porshnuel: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
That even if i treat her like trash..that she will continue to endure that i am the one she is confortable with..so now i dnt know i should continue smashing the pussy til the real owner comes back and she finally frees me or i should continue witi the relationship..the reason why i still let her close to me is because..she no de stress me at all and dnt put me on billin pressure in anyway..not that am confuse but i brought it here because i feel other have gone through same faze in life..because i cnt deny, i can easily let her go..but she is nice as well..
And according to her..he puts her on monthly stipend of 10k

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
It has had happened.

Once they get the bag, they activate their hoeng phase again

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
porshnuel:
That even if i treat her like trash..that she will continue to endure that i am the one she is confortable with..so now i dnt know i should continue smashing the pussy til the real owner comes back and she finally frees me or i should continue witi the relationship..the reason why i still let her close to me is because..she no de stress me at all and dnt put me on billin pressure in anyway..not that am confuse but i brought it here because i feel other have gone through same faze in life..because i cnt deny, i can easily let her go..but she is nice as well..
Break up with her and stop wasting your time. I can say more, but I sense you are looking for a reason to keep being with her even though you are denying it; you fancy how you feel instead of what rationality dictates.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itsceejay009(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
RikudoSennin:
https://www.nairaland.com/7162746/one-reasons-never-get-married

Men, kindly check out this thread. This thread is an eye opener on how solipsistic women are.

I re-iterate, the woman who will birth my kids will undergo CIA/FBI/KGB security clearance.

Stay Taliban.

"...i asked her why she was or is doing it she said she doesn't know, started blaming her village people, saying it could be a curse"

It is easier for a chicken to grow teeth than for a woman to take responsibility for her actions

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
ubunja:
it's not like she'll be doing it publicly. you won't even know.

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT OR KILL U

AS LONG AS SHE'S BEHAVING HERSELF AND RESPECTING U THEN WHO CARES...

I AM NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF OWNING BOX

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Someoneschild2:

Is that so? I hypothesize that one can know.

If one reads energies/body language efficiently, i believe you can tell when something's up. Only we tend to want to rationalize this thought(s) to avoid feeling "insecure" which upon further gaslighting will make us feel "unmanly". This is manipulative stuff.

Since ability to pair bond to a mate hinges on how many mates she has had prior, it means when she begins to share her pvssy around (that is if she was sexually pure before commitment), she'll begin to act "weirder" than what you have in her energy/psychological profile. Maybe I sound so because I cold read efficiently.

In a money laundering scheme, the money is followed not the individual. In an emotional betrayal, I hypothesize that the emotions are followed instead of the individual.

I don't have enough experience to state what I've written as fact but if you do,please I'm ready to learn.

Thanks.

YOU ARE MAKING LOGICAL SENSE

ONCE YOU DETECT SUCH AS A MAN AND U FIND PROVE THEN YOU DUMP THE BITCH AND MOVE ON

LOVE UR BITCHES
NEVER BE IN LOVE WITH UR BITCHES

LIKE I SAID I AM NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF OWNING BOX

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
porshnuel:

ENJOY HER BOX, COMPANY AND THE EXPERIENCE

REMEMBER SHE'S NEVER URS, IT'S JUST UR TURN

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
MeZee:

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT OR KILL U

AS LONG AS SHE'S BEHAVING HERSELF AND RESPECTING U THEN WHO CARES...

I AM NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF OWNING BOX
You will know eventually and it might kill you.

Saying you won't feel a thing after all your investment is just you deceiving yourself wink

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
porshnuel:
https://www.nairaland.com/7162746/one-reasons-never-get-married

The link I added,go and read it my man cuz that'll be you if you continue wasting your time on that girl, forget the "she doesn't stress me", don't try and rationalize her cheating on your ass. She's not billing you because she's billing another person grin

Do you think she would have mentioned it at any point in time if you hadn't caught and confronted her, I laugh at you grin

If you had proposed to her, she will marry you and still hold unto that Dubai guy as a hand bag(someone to fuel her neurotic mannerism)

She is not a honest person,if she really did feel that you're her ride or die,she would have come clean after a while because her conscience would have judge her.

But alas,she didn't... instead after being caught red handed, she's using meek words to deceive you grin.

Have you not learnt anything about women my son grin

It's either you continue using her to hold side without any feelings attached or you drop her.

When she finds another suitable mate, probably one in USA doing well, she'll start her rotation with you again.

Like I always say, the problem is that God gave man a brain and a penis but only enough blood to use one at a time.

Go through the link I posted, you'll see your future self there if you decide to stick with that girl.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Smartb0y:

You will know eventually and it might kill you.

Saying you won't feel a thing after all your investment is just you deceiving yourself wink

WITHOUT HER, I WAS SUCCESSFUL

HER BEING WITH ME IS JUST A PLUS AND IT DOESN'T REDUCE MY SUCCESS WHATSOEVER.

SURELY U WILL FEEL SOMETHING, WE ARE HUMANS NOT ROBOTS BUT AS MEN WE SUCK IT UP, LEARN AND MOVE

BEING A PUSSY ASS NIGGA DOESN'T DO SHIT FOR U AS A MAN

TREAT WOMEN LIKE EXPENDABLE COMMODITIES NOT LIKE RARE COMMODITIES

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
MeZee:

WITHOUT HER, I WAS SUCCESSFUL

HER BEING WITH ME IS JUST A PLUS AND IT DOESN'T REDUCE MY SUCCESS WHATSOEVER.

SURELY U WILL FEEL SOMETHING, WE ARE HUMANS NOT ROBOTS BUT AS MEN WE SUCK IT UP, LEARN AND MOVE

BEING A PUSSY ASS NIGGA DOESN'T DO SHIT FOR U AS A MAN

TREAT WOMEN LIKE EXPENDABLE COMMODITIES NOT LIKE RARE COMMODITIES

Then again it's always easy to say cheesy
How would you treat your wife,the mother of your kids?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
For all those so called guys that like to think their girlfriends are a rare gem because she's not billing them,just know that someone somewhere is being billed by her.
She's using you for dick and validation while she uses other men for financial freedom.

Wake up grin

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2022

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
family first. siblings over strangers.

a person who doesn't know where their loyalties lie will let their own brother fall into an abyss while asking the internet what to do. smh.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Smartb0y:

Then again it's always easy to say cheesy
How would you treat your wife,the mother of your kids?

LIKE MY WIFE

REWARD GOOD BEHAVIOR

PUNISH BAD BEHAVIOR

HAVING REDPILL AWARENESS ALREADY GIVES YOU AN EDGE SO USE IT EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICIENTLY

HOW WUD U BE REDPILL AWARE AND STILL BE BEHAVING LIKE A PUSSY ASS NIGGA

UR COMMITMENT IS UR WEAPON
PUSSY DOESN'T DETERMINE UR VALUE AS A MAN PERIOD!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
ubunja:
family first. siblings over strangers.

a person who doesn't know where their loyalties lie will let their own brother fall into an abyss while asking the internet what to do. smh.

The sisterhood is strong in that one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
MeZee:

LIKE MY WIFE

REWARD GOOD BEHAVIOR

PUNISH BAD BEHAVIOR

HAVING REDPILL AWARENESS ALREADY GIVES YOU AN EDGE SO USE IT EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICIENTLY

HOW WUD U BE REDPILL AWARE AND STILL BE BEHAVING LIKE A PUSSY ASS NIGGA

UR COMMITMENT IS UR WEAPON
PUSSY DOESN'T DETERMINE UR VALUE AS A MAN PERIOD!!
You're that harddestnigga fella grin

Good to know

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Smartb0y:

You're that harddestnigga fella grin

Good to know

WHO BE THAT

I AM MY OWN INDIVIDUAL ABEG

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
MeZee:

WHO BE THAT

I AM MY OWN INDIVIDUAL ABEG
Hmm wink,if you say so

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
DAY 272, REDPILL 2022

CaveAdullam:
1. Such is life for you: some have it good from birth till death; others have it good at the middle, and the rest remain in perpetual penury.

2. It is why all religions hope and await judgment day and after that day, a life of peace, harmony, and comfort in eternity is guaranteed.

3. Life is full of ups and downs, sometimes we are victims of problems we never caused while at other times we are victims of our problems because of our mistakes or wrong strategies.

4. There is simply nothing you can do about it. This is life, welcome to life. We are in a world where incentives rules: if I'm not going to gain, ain't doing it and if I'm to lose, why should I even bother?

5. No matter how much you preach good, evil will persists in a world where morality, amorality, and immorality are in a close-a-door caucus meeting in the hearts of every man that breathes.

Don't be deceived, your pastor or imam will play whatever card that will give him more incentives or at least minimize his loss even if it means playing the immoral card. Those that claim explicit morality, and virtue signallers are criminals behind the scenes.

6. Evil continues to persist because good always finds a way to adjust and keep on moving. These are the C's students in colleges, they just want to pass and get promoted, unlike the A's students who want to binge on every higher score.

7. Good people have never for once, thought of leveraging the violence, ruthlessness, and cunning of evil to manifest good in a larger dimension. They are the nice men and nice women, the sheep-like religious adherents that get both faces messed up with hard slaps.

8. Evil persists because it is leveraging on a potent tool that is required by good. Woke and progressive cultures are successful because of this simple fact. The more violent and ruthless win. Life doesn't care about who is good or bad, it is those in charge that matter. Going further, Jesus Christ said, "the children of the world are wiser than the children of light".

That's why in the Christian circle, "the violent take it by force" if the kingdom of God - a symbol of peace, hope, prosperity, and unity suffers evil violence.

9. Under the clouds of the earth, we are under the control of factors beyond our control. Life doesn't care about your determination and ambitions; if they don't meander in the same pathway as life, you'll end up despondent, and you my friend is at this junction.

10. Probably, you have not done evil or involve in a dirty crime, but here you are getting stripped of every hope and ambition you once had. My friend, welcome to life, things don't always go as planned. Refer to 9 above.

11. Don't launch into complaints, murmuring, and lamentations because if you do, you are adding more tinctures of pains to your predicaments. Evil and good will continue to persist. What you need to do is to maneuver across the hurdles life has presented along your paths. Refer to 5 and 9 above.

12. You and I are on death ground. We are facing a wall, and it's impossible to pass through. This is the place life has brought us and it is high time we turn our backs to the wall and fight the war that has been chasing us and that we've been postponing through hope, faith, and prayer. Remember: "the violent take it by force". Refer to 8 above.

13. We are not only victims of our mistakes but our resolutions, our big dreams, and ambitions; these are important, but in life, you plan with reality creating a chance for flexibility and adaptability. "Power of positive thinking or think big" will not help you when life is going left and you are going right. Things don't go that way.

14. You can always achieve anything you want to achieve in life, but think about reality first and the newer tools you'll use in achieving it when things don't go as planned. Nothing is impossible, however, time, chance, knowledge, energy, life, and patience happen to them all. Refer to 13 above.

15. Setting unnecessary resolutions without thinking about the style and shape every dawn will take is a contribution to our depression when we don't meet up.

We all want to get married, own a house, a large farm, 5 wives and 30 grandchildren by age 70 but neglected the political, environmental, and socioeconomic terrain - these are what matter, not our hopes or ambitions.

It dawns on us all as life begins to take several kicks and blows on us. And by that time, we are weak and anxious.

16. At the end of the day, you'll come to ask yourself: do this life worth all these struggles?

Some will experience the pain and seek nihilism while others will become philanthropic. It all depends on the angle you are viewing things from.

However, if life doesn't have something good for you even though it is minute, it would not have produced you. You are either here to create beauty or enjoy the beauty or pass beauty. Life my friend is beautiful once you understand the nature of things and their mechanism.

17. You are perishing because you lack knowledge, but once you seek that specific knowledge you will experience prosperity in a crescendo.

18. Cut down on your ego. Since ego hasn't helped you, it is time to cut down on it so that you'll not be blinded by it and not do things that are capable of bringing you prosperity and beauty.

19. Don't look for encouragement, my friend. Look for quality knowledge.

20. No longer waste time on things and people that matter less. Look for good connections. Seek and you shall find.

21. Don't relent. Sow here and there, you don't know which will bear good fruits.

22. Swing into action. This war will not kill you. You will come out as a winner only if you will fight.

Run, run, run my friend. See you on the last lap.

Thanks.

Authority: For the poor young men like me out there.

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
CaveAdullam posts dey always gbemi debe cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
A woman most times assume you're a simp UNTIL you prove her otherwise.

She will try to manipulate or play you... until you show her that you're not a weak ass nigga who can be easily manipulated, played and exploited.

Once she sees that you won't easily SUBMIT to her will, she may makes attempts to shame you into submitting by calling you names like proud, sellfish, asshole, fuckboy and so on.... DON'T FALL FOR THAT. Stay strong.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haynnie: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Have you rejected a woman today?
Reject her for her own good..

Teach her how uneasy it is for other women to have access to you.

Once she got you cheaply, if you like, preach from heaven to hell, she still knows you're cheap!

Stop falling cheaply for any woman because you're h0rny! S*X is necessary but not at the expense of your fundamental masculine frame.

A chuzina nwanyị! They're chasing those who don't want them... That's the league you wanna be a part of!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haynnie: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
They will never learn!

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Calibrator:
CaveAdullam posts dey always gbemi debe cheesy

Just like Asake, he dey carry us dey go where we no know......

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: khreus(m), Perfectskills01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.