Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2786170 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
CaveAdullam:

DAY 283, REDPILL 2022

Women don't have love to give, it is men trying hard to force it out of them.

Handle them according to their nature and you'll find peace.

Authority: Positve masculinity.
I concur

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chariisGRACE(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
sad

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tickles001:

I've been skeptical about this movie. Do you think it's worth seeing?
Clive Barker is my all time favourite horror writer but his books are not really translating into high quality movies the way Stephen King's books are. it's a decent watch. it could be better. I'd give it an average score of 2 and half stars out of 5. it's watchable. a lot of torture scenes and blood and gore though - after all it's about sex demons that are summoned by a puzzle box, the catch being that to them pleasure is pain , so you can guess how crazy shocked the human summoners get when these demons wreck their flesh with all types of weapons.

The original book was exquisite, it's a short novel called The Hellbound Heart.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
It’s funny how comments like hers flood the internet by females and some men.
Women are never accountable for their own actions but always quick to point fingers at the man and blame him for everything, I’m not surprised. Dude was all shades of wrong but she was guilty of many things too. #Anikulapo movie.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tickles001(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
ubunja:
Clive Barker is my all time favourite horror writer but his books are not really translating into high quality movies the way Stephen King's books are. it's a decent watch. it could be better. I'd give it an average score of 2 and half stars out of 5. it's watchable. a lot of torture scenes and blood and gore though - after all it's about sex demons that are summoned by a puzzle box, the catch being that to them pleasure is pain , so you can guess how crazy shocked the human summoners get when these demons wreck their flesh with all types of weapons.

The original book was exquisite, it's a short novel called The Hellbound Heart.

Maybe I'll try watch it. Since you read horror. I'll recommend you read "tortured souls". It's the first horror novel I've read and I find it very horrifying in a good way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tickles001:

Maybe I'll try watch it. Since you read horror. I'll recommend you read "tortured souls". It's the first horror novel I've read and I find it very horrifying in a good way.
by Clive Barker?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Spirithusband: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
RUBBISH & NONSENSE
I feel literal chest-pain as I see this. DEATH TO SIMPS!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tickles001(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
ubunja:
by Clive Barker?
Yes. Have you read it?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
heartofcity12:
It’s funny how comments like hers flood the internet by females and some men.
Women are never accountable for their own actions but always quick to point fingers at the man and blame him for everything, I’m not surprised. Dude was all shades of wrong but she was guilty of many things too. #Anikulapo movie.

Most women (because i want to believe at least one can be objective) think the same. I wrote down everything i believe i could get out of the movie and when i see comments like that, I cross check to be sure I'm not crazy because the thought process is funny af.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Someoneschild2:

Most women (because i want to believe at least one can be objective) think the same. I wrote down everything i believe i could get out of the movie and when i see comments like that, I cross check to be sure I'm not crazy because the thought process is funny af.

Exactly. It’s funny how majority of them think the same way. This is one of the few ones that made sense amongst thousands others with their emotional and sadistic comments. They’re never accountable for their own wrong doings.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fact

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tickles001:

Yes. Have you read it?
first time I'm hearing of it. How did I miss it?!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
i926:

I have unknowingly broken this couple of times recently in micro ways.

Abeg, I need someone to wipe me 2by2 for back.
Goan and Sin no more bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rafiquie:

You're probably the only person who really understands the whole point of my question, "use situations/things around me to create conversations" ...very fair point, I'll try this out within the week.
How is this Going

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
WOMEN vs MATURITY

Your father married your mother when she was 18 - 24 years,

Your mother raised the family, supporting your father's purpose for you to become what you are today.

Your father never looked for maturity but he looked for a woman who will submit and be part of his purpose.

Men today have become a contraption when it comes to choosing a wife. You will hear them say things like

"I want a woman who is mature"

"I want a woman like my mother"

But here is the point:

Women never mature. If you are looking for a mature woman, you will live a desperate, regretful life forever.

You are looking for a mature woman because you are still immature and entrapped in your mother's bosom yet your mother was married when she was 18 - 24 years old.

The other point is that modern liberalisation and feminism has pushed women into the career path rather than the family path, due to this dysgenic conditioning, women find themselves on the wall at 30 years, without a family, without babies and without a feminine future, therefore they conflate statements like

" a real man dates a mature woman"

" a real man never fears a powerful and independent woman"

So, these statements are meant to entice a man's ego. While a man who ignores such derogatory seductions, is labelled 'weak, broke and a loser' - but which man wants to be called a loser? So he goes ahead to ignore the failures of such a woman and marries her then conforms or convinces himself with words like

"I married a strong, mature woman, - so, I am stronger than her and stronger than all other men..."

"See, I married a woman who is a CEO of a bank, so, I am stronger..."

No, you are not stronger, you are a weak man who was enticed and manipulated into a relationship that doesn't suit you.

You know very well the relationship is a mess but you put on a brave face to hoodwink the public that you are in the world's most stable marriage.

You are not.

You are a pet.

You are a marionette.

And i will not stop reminding you that, your first encounter with your woman is what sets the tone of that relationship.

I will never stop reminding you about this. - Defining your boundaries on the first date.

Listen,

Women will never mature in marriage. She is the same girl that was 18 years of age. Her thinking is the same.

A 20-year-old woman reasons alike like a 49-year-old PhD professor of nutrition.

Their jealousy is the same.

Their demons are the same.

What differentiates them is how her father raised her.

Look at you mother,

Your father sees her the same way she saw her 30 years ago. To him, your mother is still the girl he met in the village paths.

Try and eavesdrop on them when they are alone, you will see how your father pets her and tickles her as she melts in her girlish mannerism.

Men, don't look for maturity in women. It doesn't exist. Date a woman who will plug into your purpose while obeying your command.

You must raise your masculine frame so that she can sink into it.

The more she sinks into your frame, the more she becomes girlish and feminine and this is where many men fail. They expect their women to behave like their mothers to them.

Your woman will never be your mother. She will only be like your daughter but never like your mother.

You, the man, must first be her leader before she becomes your disciple.

If you expect her to be like your mother, you are simply signalling to her that you are an immature boy who still wants to suckle.

Once she learns that you are clinging on her with your neediness, she first pampers you, feeds you like a pig then tethers you on her leash.

After tethering you, she cunningly baits you, after which she chokes and smothers you into smithereens destroying you completely then monkey branches to a better higher value man.

That's feminine nature.

Finally, there is nothing like compatibility. It doesn't exist.

There is no compatibility in relationships. Just raise your frame and she will naturally fall into it. Failure to do this will lead to resentment from her.

Change or perish.

#ManDay
#Copied

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tickles001(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
ubunja:
first time I'm hearing of it. How did I miss it?!

Some days we learn things we never knew we never knew. grin grin

Try get it. You'd like it.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by seanwilliam(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
I was going through this thread on Twitter and I realized how much sacrifice men have made for women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 4:46am On Oct 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Baba calm down and read that post by @shadayaKnight, shared by heartofcity12.

Everything you said validated that post.

The red flags where obvious but you and your friend were busy doing lover boys. And heartbreaks like this makes many men stay longer in the rage stage when they become exposed to the redpill.

"I nor too simp that year sha because I broke and I still broke ehen. But I sha waka barefooted from St Albert to Management science field when her shoe cut for road. I give her my leather palm slippers come begin dey trek for road and bush inside university my broda...and that friendzone nor fit get part 2 for this life. I don wise up sha".

"Smartb0y and Martinez39s...i nor call una mouth for this small story make I share o".

Winks.

St Albert to Management science field no be small waka o.
I dey imagine say you do that kind thing for babe, you come pass through "Arrow lane" for Hall 3. Those boys for roast you cos they'll definitely figure out the reason why you were barefooted.

CaveAdullam doh. Na all of us get story, especially while in the friend zone.

Will share mine soon.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rafiquie: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2022
luvyaself95:
How is this Going

I spoke to two new people last week, one was in a taxi I boarded, I opened her with her sneakers, said they were tiny and pink like my younger sister's, she laughed. It was easier talking to this one, seems like she's that kinda person.

The second one, was a sale girl in her shop, I came in to buy some packaging bags and while her subordinate took care of my orders I told her I found her neck piece intriguing (it looked handmade, turned out she made it herself) she caught the hook but it seemed her environment wasn't helping because about every few minutes, her boss would leave his office and stop to stare at both of us from down the hallway.

I intend to talk to as many people as I can this week too.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2022
ubunja:
this Hellraiser movie is some twisted shit lol.

2022 Hellraiser

The one I watched years back, was the 1987 own.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Rafiquie:

I spoke to two new people last week, one was in a taxi I boarded, I opened her with her sneakers, said they were tiny and pink like my younger sister's, she laughed. It was easier talking to this one, seems like she's that kinda person.

The second one, was a sale girl in her shop, I came in to buy some packaging bags and while her subordinate took care of my orders I told her I found her neck piece intriguing (it looked handmade, turned out she made it herself) she caught the hook but it seemed her environment wasn't helping because about every few minutes, her boss would leave his office and stop to stare at both of us from down the hallway.

I intend to talk to as many people as I can this week too.

You're doing well.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Karlifate:

2022 Hellraiser

The one I watched years back, was the 1987 own.
lol that was the first one. It was very low budget but was good effort. This new one got more money and the mythology a bit different. But Hellraiser fans will enjoy nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
ubunja:
lol that was the first one. It was very low budget but was good effort. This new one got more money and the mythology a bit different. But Hellraiser fans will enjoy nonetheless.

Hmmm... I'll check it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Karlifate:
Just because a woman looks innocent doesn't mean she is innocent.
Women can produce tears on cue.

Just because a man looks tough doesn't mean he is tough.
Any idiot can get covered in tattoos.

Word of wisdom

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
I read the thread opened by LocalStandard1 and I couldn't agree less.

The ploy is ongoing.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hmmmmmmm

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hmmmmmm

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
satandeterrible:
I read the thread opened by LocalStandard1 and I couldn't agree less.

The ploy is ongoing.
He made good points.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
chikasnight:
I understand your point but I believe any young girl who chooses you will want to get married to you regardless of her age, where the problem lies mostly is in maybe arranged marriages or referrals or maybe cold approaching and convincing them into the marriage. Yes I’ve seen situations where when they get older they feel they were cheated but it’s always when the marriage was as a result of one of the reasons i wrote above.
Being chosen reduces that risk to the minimum...

Let's get something here

What is the most important thing in marriage? Children

Marrying a young woman is even the Best

She will give you healthy children with her young blood

Then ensure as a man that you provide very well for your family

Work hard, have investments properties etc

When the woman sees all these things
She will mellow down

Even if she misbehaves in the future

Make sure you have a great hold on your kids

But when choosing a woman
Choose one with traditional family values

It will go a long way to mitigate and protect your family

This is one reason I so much liked Donald Trump

With all his three divorces
He still managed his family well
Raised up sound children with Sense

Till today
His family is intact
Wives or not
Also he married Eastern European women who had Respect for family values
Which helped him in reigning and raising his children well

He reminds me of Mafia families especially in the godfather trilogy

These guys were bad
They kill, maim people that dare cross there part

But the mafias never played with there families, there wives and children

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Martinez39s:
He made good points.
Yes he did.
Especially when he pointed out how normal display of masculinity is termed "toxic" while women are encouraged to assume those same attributes that they vilify a man for.

Men are encouraged to become feminine, submissive imps, while women are encouraged to become masculine and domineering.

Any man who does not properly sieve out movies or music he watches or ingests in these modern days is going to be badly brainwashed and subsequently, a badly behaved, emasculated, sex starved, submissive fool.

Men and fathers must begin to put more effort to filter content that their young ones consume.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
djon78:

Let's get something here

What is the most important thing in marriage? Children

Marrying a young woman is even the Best

She will give you healthy children with her young blood

Then ensure as a man that you provide very well for your family

Work hard, have investments properties etc

When the woman sees all these things
She will mellow down

Even if she misbehaves in the future

Make sure you have a great hold on your kids

But when choosing a woman
Choose one with traditional family values

It will go a long way to mitigate and protect your family

This is one reason I so much liked Donald Trump

With all his three divorces
He still managed his family well
Raised up sound children with Sense

Till today
His family is intact
Wives or not
Also he married Eastern European women who had Respect for family values
Which helped him in reigning and raising his children well

He reminds me of Mafia families especially in the godfather trilogy

These guys were bad
They kill, maim people that dare cross there part

But the mafias never played with there families, there wives and children
Excellent submission.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
That girl you are crushing on, you are simping for, you are in the friendszone for has another guy that she dreams of fucking, or being in relationship with, I get it you're a man oxytocin at work when you see an attractive lady, you start pinning for her, initiate contact and determine high interest only before you start making emotional and financial investment in her if you want a relationship with her, no genuine desire, no greenlight then don't waste time and effort into a girl that doesn't fancy you.

19 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: umarfantami(m), Adasun(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.