Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763040 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Azurevermillion:
@z Fitness tips sire
Do you have some Fat?( looking at your family, are you likely to be fat) if yes, you can start with light exercises like Jogging, skipping, sit-ups for now. Main focus should be consistency and building endurance..
If you are lean, you can start bulking up. You can also do little light exercises that doesnt burn much fat like sit-ups, calf-raises, light push-ups.
Aside the physical aspect, Always try to enjoy the mental part too.
Goodluck bro..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:26am On Oct 12, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Ubunja, has a good taste in movies, and that's why I always call him daddy. "Baba just dey carry first upandan".

I had to suspend everything today to watch this movie and it was a HIT!

However, like the debate we had last time, few months ago, it boils down to the individual (Ubunja) vs civilization(Caveadullam). You can argue for and against and you'd be right.

There are many lessons encapsulated in that movie, but at the end, one thing stands out - AFRICA.

AFRICANS, which way?

Thanks for the recommendation daddy, you're sweet.
it's a nice film indeed,, I ended up trying to watch it again but couldn't find it on my laptop. Thought I had it all this time. Will have to download all over again.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2022
RikudoSennin:

It’s why I keep saying ub.unja to open that thread.
You might likely see this as a "confrontation" or take it the wrong way, but bro, i mean,you can actually open the thread yourself.
I'm sure even people outside this thread would contribute.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2022
Azurevermillion:
I'm 19 today. I figured I need to stop thinking, stop watching, stop the procastination and start doing. I need words full of experience and wisdom from the numerous sages here. Consider it a birthday present to me.

@Tonnyray @lifestyletonite I have no social life bro.

@Caveadullam @Martinez I'm a fresher with no confidence

@pansophist my course is computer science

@skepticus @zabiboy Fitness tips sire

@ubunja I got no sexual value no girls.

Fellow redpillers too your contributions would be highly appreciated

At 19, the best thing you can do for your future self is to remove girls from your dictionary and focus squarely on your studies and creating a solid future for yourself.

Better to have no sexual value now with financial security later in life than to be a player now with tons of girls and possibly kids that you will struggle (financially) to care for when you are in your 30s, 40s and 50s with no good job and begging for hand outs from your family members.

A word is enough for the wise!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2022
OfficialDJ:
cap

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

BOSSS, WHAT DO THIS ELITES GOT WITH THIS DEPOPULATION OF THING??

Use your head think am well. Let me try to help you to reason…

Where do most violent criminals come from? What happens in a society full of broke people with scarce resources mostly controlled by the elites?

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2022
JESHAL:
WOMEN vs MATURITY

Your father married your mother when she was 18 - 24 years,

Your mother raised the family, supporting your father's purpose for you to become what you are today.

Your father never looked for maturity but he looked for a woman who will submit and be part of his purpose.

Men today have become a contraption when it comes to choosing a wife. You will hear them say things like

"I want a woman who is mature"

"I want a woman like my mother"

But here is the point:

Women never mature. If you are looking for a mature woman, you will live a desperate, regretful life forever.

You are looking for a mature woman because you are still immature and entrapped in your mother's bosom yet your mother was married when she was 18 - 24 years old.

The other point is that modern liberalisation and feminism has pushed women into the career path rather than the family path, due to this dysgenic conditioning, women find themselves on the wall at 30 years, without a family, without babies and without a feminine future, therefore they conflate statements like

" a real man dates a mature woman"

" a real man never fears a powerful and independent woman"

So, these statements are meant to entice a man's ego. While a man who ignores such derogatory seductions, is labelled 'weak, broke and a loser' - but which man wants to be called a loser? So he goes ahead to ignore the failures of such a woman and marries her then conforms or convinces himself with words like

"I married a strong, mature woman, - so, I am stronger than her and stronger than all other men..."

"See, I married a woman who is a CEO of a bank, so, I am stronger..."

No, you are not stronger, you are a weak man who was enticed and manipulated into a relationship that doesn't suit you.

You know very well the relationship is a mess but you put on a brave face to hoodwink the public that you are in the world's most stable marriage.

You are not.

You are a pet.

You are a marionette.

And i will not stop reminding you that, your first encounter with your woman is what sets the tone of that relationship.

I will never stop reminding you about this. - Defining your boundaries on the first date.

Listen,

Women will never mature in marriage. She is the same girl that was 18 years of age. Her thinking is the same.

A 20-year-old woman reasons alike like a 49-year-old PhD professor of nutrition.

Their jealousy is the same.

Their demons are the same.

What differentiates them is how her father raised her.

Look at you mother,

Your father sees her the same way she saw her 30 years ago. To him, your mother is still the girl he met in the village paths.

Try and eavesdrop on them when they are alone, you will see how your father pets her and tickles her as she melts in her girlish mannerism.

Men, don't look for maturity in women. It doesn't exist. Date a woman who will plug into your purpose while obeying your command.

You must raise your masculine frame so that she can sink into it.

The more she sinks into your frame, the more she becomes girlish and feminine and this is where many men fail. They expect their women to behave like their mothers to them.

Your woman will never be your mother. She will only be like your daughter but never like your mother.

You, the man, must first be her leader before she becomes your disciple.

If you expect her to be like your mother, you are simply signalling to her that you are an immature boy who still wants to suckle.

Once she learns that you are clinging on her with your neediness, she first pampers you, feeds you like a pig then tethers you on her leash.

After tethering you, she cunningly baits you, after which she chokes and smothers you into smithereens destroying you completely then monkey branches to a better higher value man.

That's feminine nature.

Finally, there is nothing like compatibility. It doesn't exist.

There is no compatibility in relationships. Just raise your frame and she will naturally fall into it. Failure to do this will lead to resentment from her.

Change or perish.

#ManDay
#Copied

Nah bro!! I'm bookmarking this shit here

Rugged you ✌

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2022
broshowfar:
it would be nice for guys here to share good stroke tips and methods. Staying longer and better diet for stamina bar drugs and aphrodisiacs @ubunja

Guy make I give you honest advice wey go serve you well for life. Go and hustle while you are still young and comot eye for toto matter!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2022
DAY 285, REDPILL 2022

In a long (or short) term relationship, to get a woman's cooperation, leverage the thing or activities she loves doing.

Gifts and money are good incentives to get that cooperation, however, it positions the relationship in a quagmire.

Say she has a love for baking, you can tell her you have some good connections (don't make a fool of yourself by lying - dumb women will fall though), and if she's able to improve on her work you can connect her to good clients. You gain her cooperation and become the ambassador of a brand you know little information about. You can even get a good profit percentage when she hits a client.

This doesn't eradicate her womanly nature, but a wise woman will make good use of this opportunity, unlike the dumb ones that will see it as an opportunity to pursue appearance and greed. And you can easily take a U-turn because you are less or mutually invested.

This phenomenon not only applies to women but to humans in general.

Authority: Be smart. Leverage.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 283, REDPILL 2022

LESSONS LEARNT FROM THE MOVIE - TOPGUN: MAVERICK

1. Be skillful as a man. Know the details of your work and do it well.

2. As a man, you may not get all the accolades and promotions you desire when doing your work, but just keep doing it and soon you will break through just like Maverick.

3. As a man have other men that trust in you and your skills. These men will always spur you into action anytime or day or whenever you feel low. Just as ***holland*** to Maverick.

4. If you are competent you can break rules and go free. You go free because you have intertwined yourself in the legislation, and the lawmakers know how important you are and how dangerous it will be to lose you.

Maverick reach Mach 10 and got to Mach 10.2 even though it was against his boss's rule. It was a record that prepared him for the future. He also used one of the most expensive aircraft to practice ahead of a mission.

5. Have good allies that will stand by you. Ice stood by Maverick making him indispensable as far as the Topgun is concerned. However, Maverick's competence helped him when Ice died.

6. Shit tests are common among groups. Hangman was a good shit tester. Rooster was able to bear it to some extent but it came to a point when he broke loose. But for Maverick, he was the god of passing shit tests from bosses, colleagues, and subjects.

People will push you to the wall, but know how and when to respond.

7. Even if you fall or are brought to a lower position, remain skillful and sharpen your skill. Let your work speak for you. It goes against your ego and may tamper on your principle, however, by being able to manifest your skill and competence there, you'll become a god to the low and bottom, and even those at the top will soon recognize you.

Maverick was denied the top, and taken to the bottom, and he still did wonders.

8. Women never forget men that have a great impact on their lives. Penny was not in contact with Maverick for some years, he broke her heart in the past, but immediately she set her eyes on him years later, the burning flames of past lust and desire rekindled in her heart granting Maverick a second chance.

Don't chase women. Go after women that have genuine passion for you.

9. Engage with women that motivate you not those that henpeck and sullen your energy. Penny's motivation made Maverick fly that expensive aircraft during training. Refer to 4 above.

10. Women never desire men that lack ambition, purpose, passion, and intelligence. Penny saw these things in Maverick, hence, titillated her desires for him. And that was more reason Maverick was not chasing her because he knows he is the prize.

11. Engage with women that have work they are passionate about. Penny loves doing her bar work and she did it well.

12. As a man, work with only competent people. Rooster came for Maverick; Hangman came for Rooster and Maverick when the mission was about taking their lives.

13. Not every time you explain; let your action speak. Maverick didn't tell Rooster the reason he deprived his naval pursuit. Maverick knew he was keeping Rooster's mother's promise and protecting Rooster's life.

14. If you are skillful, competent, and confident, you'll make it. Rooster is a good example. Refer to 13 above.

15. Don't fight people bigger than you.

16. Always use the right tool for any job. The US Navy aircraft was able to attack their enemy because of their F-18.

F-14 never did a complete job for Maverick and Rooster because it was old. Hangman came to their rescue though. Refer to 12 above.

Authority: Be competent. Be skillful.

As you advance in age and your career, you will realize that movies and real life are not comparable. Real life will humble you beyond fantasies and make beliefs you find in movies. Know this and know peace…

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2022
wemmy01:
Please house,

Who knows where I can see a fertility clinic in Lagos, I want to check if I am okay or has an underlying condition.

My girlfriend and I are worried, she said she isn’t taking any pills after sex as she want a baby for the past four months now, yet she did not conceived.

I will like to check for maybe sperm count or whatever they do check.

Thanks

Wrong thread bro..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2022
ubunja:
it won't work cause guys are afraid of talking about sex.

Omo cap something joor! Anybody dat doesn't want to hear shud skip

That's the problem with most of us..weda dey like it or not sex is part of masculinity

Ego won't let people bend down to listen and learn..like dey say no knowledge is a waste,not to me at least
So if u want to say Issh regarding that part say it, anybody wey no wan hear shud skip

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Zabiboy:

Do you have some Fat?( looking at your family, are you likely to be fat) if yes, you can start with light exercises like Jogging, skipping, sit-ups for now. Main focus should be consistency and building endurance..
If you are lean, you can start bulking up. You can also do little light exercises that doesnt burn much fat like sit-ups, calf-raises, light push-ups.
Aside the physical aspect, Always try to enjoy the mental part too.
Goodluck bro..
Bro I'm lean I want to gain muscles. I need tips and kind of foods to eat and avoid.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Shittaakeem:

Bro I'm lean I want to gain muscles. I need tips and kind of foods to eat and avoid.
Was looking for your previous post...
Tbh, just eat as much as possible.. Any kind of food that has weight, cos dieting is kinda hard here even if you are financially stable..
So get that weight/mass first by eating as much as possible, dont worry much about what you're eating cos you need weight..
There are apps that help you measure the amount of calories contained in a meal, you can use that to set a target for yourself. eat as much calories as possible per day, far more than what your body needs.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Boss go ahead with the sexual part

We are learning from you
ubunja:
yes,, a lot of guys want to forever stay in the Psychological aspect of the Redpill. The sexual aspects makes them feel a kind of way.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Calibrator:
Learn to bill your platonic female friends so they can value your friendship, as my female friend, you are either giving me sex or money, no in between cheesy

Any female friends wey no dey send me urgent 2k is an acquaintance to me cheesy cheesy

Update wey man dey manage, e reach Cal hand e wan cast am
kiss

Lmao i was always of this opinion not to accept or bill my female frnds
But when one guy gave one aunty 100k just for her to. Follow him to a function grin
I lost hope in my gender grin

The rship is beneficial I'm either blowing your back and you're either doing my bidding or we have no business grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 283, REDPILL 2022

LESSONS LEARNT FROM THE MOVIE - TOPGUN: MAVERICK

1. Be skillful as a man. Know the details of your work and do it well.

2. As a man, you may not get all the accolades and promotions you desire when doing your work, but just keep doing it and soon you will break through just like Maverick.

3. As a man have other men that trust in you and your skills. These men will always spur you into action anytime or day or whenever you feel low. Just as ***holland*** to Maverick.

4. If you are competent you can break rules and go free. You go free because you have intertwined yourself in the legislation, and the lawmakers know how important you are and how dangerous it will be to lose you.

Maverick reach Mach 10 and got to Mach 10.2 even though it was against his boss's rule. It was a record that prepared him for the future. He also used one of the most expensive aircraft to practice ahead of a mission.

5. Have good allies that will stand by you. Ice stood by Maverick making him indispensable as far as the Topgun is concerned. However, Maverick's competence helped him when Ice died.

6. Shit tests are common among groups. Hangman was a good shit tester. Rooster was able to bear it to some extent but it came to a point when he broke loose. But for Maverick, he was the god of passing shit tests from bosses, colleagues, and subjects.

People will push you to the wall, but know how and when to respond.

7. Even if you fall or are brought to a lower position, remain skillful and sharpen your skill. Let your work speak for you. It goes against your ego and may tamper on your principle, however, by being able to manifest your skill and competence there, you'll become a god to the low and bottom, and even those at the top will soon recognize you.

Maverick was denied the top, and taken to the bottom, and he still did wonders.

8. Women never forget men that have a great impact on their lives. Penny was not in contact with Maverick for some years, he broke her heart in the past, but immediately she set her eyes on him years later, the burning flames of past lust and desire rekindled in her heart granting Maverick a second chance.

Don't chase women. Go after women that have genuine passion for you.

9. Engage with women that motivate you not those that henpeck and sullen your energy. Penny's motivation made Maverick fly that expensive aircraft during training. Refer to 4 above.

10. Women never desire men that lack ambition, purpose, passion, and intelligence. Penny saw these things in Maverick, hence, titillated her desires for him. And that was more reason Maverick was not chasing her because he knows he is the prize.

11. Engage with women that have work they are passionate about. Penny loves doing her bar work and she did it well.

12. As a man, work with only competent people. Rooster came for Maverick; Hangman came for Rooster and Maverick when the mission was about taking their lives.

13. Not every time you explain; let your action speak. Maverick didn't tell Rooster the reason he deprived his naval pursuit. Maverick knew he was keeping Rooster's mother's promise and protecting Rooster's life.

14. If you are skillful, competent, and confident, you'll make it. Rooster is a good example. Refer to 13 above.

15. Don't fight people bigger than you.

16. Always use the right tool for any job. The US Navy aircraft was able to attack their enemy because of their F-18.

F-14 never did a complete job for Maverick and Rooster because it was old. Hangman came to their rescue though. Refer to 12 above.

Authority: Be competent. Be skillful.
you really went in on this one. Nice work. that movie is a case study on how to make a cool movie. And point (9) on getting with women who motivate you is true. There was a time when Maverick was down and out but it took a woman to re-ignite his vision once again and get him to get up and pursue what he really wanted.

Most times women are always a man's greatest motivation. Either directly or indirectly. it can be be directly like a guy hustling to do good by a particular woman or indirectly like a guy hustling to attain to a position where he knows he'll get women easiestr in future. It's all good.

And that troll saying Movies are different from real life just needs to relax, humans have always used stories to demonstrate life's lessons,, even Jesus Himself used stories (parables) to illustrate His points. Stories are part and parcel of what makes us human. My brother just rest.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Zabiboy:

Was looking for your previous post...
Tbh, just eat as much as possible.. Any kind of food that has weight, cos dieting is kinda hard here even if you are financially stable..
So get that weight/mass first by eating as much as possible, dont worry much about what you're eating cos you need weight..
There are apps that help you measure the amount of calories contained in a meal, you can use that to set a target for yourself. eat as much calories as possible per day, far more than what your body needs.
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiraq77(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2022
ubunja:
if you go through her collection you'll see she gives game to both genders. Some videos are dedicated to men, some videos are dedicated to women.

I haven't really gone Through Her Content Tbh
I didn't know she had something for the Guys Too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Azurevermillion:
I'm 19 today. I figured I need to stop thinking, stop watching, stop the procastination and start doing. I need words full of experience and wisdom from the numerous sages here. Consider it a birthday present to me.

@Tonnyray @lifestyletonite I have no social life bro.

@Caveadullam @Martinez I'm a fresher with no confidence

@pansophist my course is computer science

@skepticus @zabiboy Fitness tips sire

@ubunja I got no sexual value no girls.

Fellow redpillers too your contributions would be highly appreciated

Age 19 is the year you are ushered into a new era of your development.

So I will advise you to make a plan for your life and twerk your plan as you see fit.

Find a skill that interests you, is high paying, and starts learning now (for like 6 months-1 year).

This time is for you to make mistakes and have fun but also get your priorities straight.

Fitness tip: Go to your playstore app and download home workout app and follow the instructions there. Do ensure to work on your body with back and leg(thighs) as priority.

Social tips: One of things that plaque me in school was I wasn't social and I tend to keep to myself most times but I corrected this as some point in school.

But you can make friends by dressing nicely, speaking eloquently and being confident in yourself.

Learn Game, treat people the way you want to be treated and learn to leverage the friends of your friend as that could really help.

Also understand that you are young so you must be obsessively focused on improving your life.

Happy birthday �

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Zabiboy:

You might likely see this as a "confrontation" or take it the wrong way, but bro, i mean,you can actually open the thread yourself.
I'm sure even people outside this thread would contribute.

True. I will probably create it this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Don't go into long-term projects with any wxman you're not married to. This referring to joint bank account, starting a business, moving abroad together or paying for her fees. She's your girlfriend, not your wife. And there's a chance you may not end up together...

@source from Twitter,shadaya knight

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2022
With the utmost respect, in third world countries women will date any man who can feed them. You have money, yes? You can have her

Doesn't work this way in the western world, because everyone has their basic needs taken care of already. Money is less important in rich countries.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2022
In rich countries hypergamy selects for genetic quality (good looks, athleticism, dominance, wit etc) whereas in poor countries it selects solely for money. When women have no money they prioritise money. When they have money, their prioritise genes.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2022
This is why good looking confident men in the west with no money have no problems sleeping with women. Women in the west are also less gatekeeped by their families and have more choice.

Same guys in the third world would get nothing because they are useless to the family.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2022
Women primarily obsessed with money in the western world are low IQ gold diggers, narcissists or some assorted selection thereof.

Western women are less pragmatic and act more based on fantasy and romantic inclination, favouring human connection over practical arrangements.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2022
High quality western women actually resent rich men who try to "buy them". It's an insult to them. Yes, they want you to make enough money so daily life isn't a struggle, but they aren't obsessed with luxury. They favour a genuine human connection with a man. They seek love.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Source@ illimitable men tweets

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2022
StUriah:
Nigerian girls depend on Clitocurrency for their livelihood. Everything about them goes for a price. Money for hand, back for ground ni.

If you no get money, go hide your face. The soup weh dey sweet na money kill am.

Pvssy is a poverty alleviation tool, not for a poor man.

Go find your level.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
JESHAL:

Then why do you want to marry, better still marry a post wall woman when you know damn well you are a wallet to her, but you delude yourself to can negotiate the social contract and make her contribute 50/50, after all your understanding of Hypergamy specifically the beta bucking aspect.

Where did I ever say 50 - 50? Enter the social contract na who is holding you?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Horlahdgold(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2022

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2022
BigBashiru:

Where did I ever say 50 - 50? Enter the social contract na who is holding you?

You said you want a woman that is going to contribute her income with you in the home, you said that because she's post wall she will accept your terms

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.