Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2774243 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
heartofcity12:
These are the things you get when you choose to remain a beta simp, no woman is worth the wait for 10years. She has given her prime years to some guys that didn’t commit to her. The guy is left with the remaining garbage.. She doesn’t love him, she’ll still monkey branch or cheat when she sees her spec which is most likely an Alpha. Don’t be a simp like her fiance she’s referring to. If she doesn’t want you in her prime, you shouldn’t want her in your prime. #TRP

This one has been passed around the industry by "alphas" who won't commit. As such, she is an alpha widow.

I don't think she is seeking an "alpha" (I don't like to use that word. It's too abused). She is seeking for a provider who wouldn't judge her for her past and bear the burden of her damaged attitudes. However, she wouldn't mind cheating on this provider with someone whom she considers superior. She clearly found it (a provider) in that simp that has been waiting 10 years for her.

Women in their sexual primes (youth) are the ones who seek dominant men who may not have resources. Others seek those who are blessed with good genetics (looks, height etc), social charisma/status and resources. When they have kids for them to tie them down and they refuse to commit, they put up with some loser who has managed to improve his status over the years (after being rejected by/invisible to women) for financial provision. Sometimes, the loser may be an underachiever she put up with to save "face" while still scheming underground to monkey-branch.

While you improve yourself and manage to accrue some resources focusing on your goals, you also become a target of these alpha widows, gold diggers waiting at the finish line for you to come save them while sleeping around with guys they consider superior to you all the years you were building yourself. Either ignore and reject them if you are moral or pump-dump them to their dismay.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
nowisthendtime:
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED:
THIS STORY EXCLUSIVELY BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR AND IS PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT LAWS. THE ENTIRE STORY AND ALL ITS CONTENTS ARE PROPERTIES OF THE AUTHOR.
NO PART OF THIS STOREY, EITHER IN PARTS OR IN WHOLE SHOULD BE LIFTED TO ANY PLACE NOR REPRODUCE IN ANY FORMAT, ELECTRONIC OR OTHERWISE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

THANKS.

Part 2 of my experience.....

Since i have decided not to sign marriage certificate with any lady considering the hypergamous nature of women as she can leave me anytime for someone in higher social class than me, i started looking for a decent lady that can give me baby without marriage attached.

According to my part 1 experience on this thread, the pastor's daughter said she cannot be a baby mama as it is against the doctrine in church, so i was looking for another lady and i got one lady when i visited Nigeria in year 2018.

She told me she will tell her mum about it because her dad is late. after two weeks, i didn't hear from her and i only had one month annual leave to spend in Nigeria, so i moved on with my search in getting a decent lady, then i got a 22 years old small girl that was just trying to gain admission into the university and she agreed but told me to let her inform her mum.

She discussed it with her mum but her mum said i should just pay her dowry as sign of commitment if i insist on not signing marriage certificate. so i took my family there and we pay her dowry.

Then, few days remaining for me to fly back, the first lady I contacted called me and started persuading me to marry her that her mum and elder ones didn't support being baby mama, i told her i had gotten someone else, she was so furious and cried. Then she asked me who am i to you now, i told her she's a friend.

Fast forward to year 2019, my traditionally married wife had issues with her mensuration. The period isn't stable and she couldn't get pregnant. She met gynecologist, we tried but still the same. So, we agreed maybe i should look for another lady as second wife to fast give me baby because my mum is so old and begging us to give her grandchildren. My dad is late.

Then i remembered that first lady i contacted, called her and told her to give me baby, she said what happened to your wife? i explained everything to her but she said she will be thinking about it but she prefer marriage.

October last year, job opportunity showed up for ladies and I got her the job, paid her flight ticket and she joined me. She was so happy but still telling me to marry her that she's not interested in having only baby for me. She was asking for marriage certificate but i declined.

I visited Nigeria around January this year, she didn't go with me, during that time she met some G boys that promised her better job offer, she accepted the offer, before i returned from Nigeria she already did interview and passed. She told me though and i supported her but told her to becareful of those G boys.

When i returned from my trip, i spoke with the company she was working with and the management said she cannot resign now base on agreement signed, even if she will resign she will pay an amount equivalent to 400k in naira.

We agreed to pay the money and she resigned then joined the new company. Then, around March, Covid 19 pandemic was scary and the international company i work with relocated all our staffs to 5 star hotel, unfortunately, she couldn't follow me as visitors are not allowed.

This lady started following the G boys and she removed me from seeing her whatsapp status but my mind told me to open another whatsapp with my second number dedicated to call only, she didn't realize i have opened another whatsapp for that number, so i started seeing romantic videos with one particular guy among those boys.

I didn't asked her, i just told myself immediately that I have lost this babe and i refused to reply her messages. She later called her area brother at Nigeria that really liked me so much and complained about me not replying her messages.

The man asked her if she offended me, she said maybe the video she posted, perhaps, one of her friends hating on her sent the video to me because she removed me from seeing her status, she confessed to the man and the man scolded her then told her to go and be begging me.

This honest man called me and told me everything, I as well revealed how i caught her through another whatsapp to that man. I later told this man to collect the 400k i paid her company before she was allowed to resign as reward for his honesty.

I later replied her messages after she pleaded for forgiveness and denied dating any of them. I called her hoe, LovePeddler, bitch. These got her furious, she insulted me and the war started. Then I started my game.

I started updating how we were enjoying at the 5 star hotel company lodged us, how company paid us bonus for working during coronavirus pandemic but then after she worked with that new company she joined for a month and half, the company closed down because of coronavirus pandemic and couldn't pay their salary. grin

I just saw her message that evening, explaining to me how company dropped all of them and couldn't pay their salary. She started begging me for money, "as a guy man" i told her to come. I met with the receptionist of that hotel company lodged us and begged him to please allow me to have visitor for just 3 days without allowing company to know. The receptionist accepted and gave me time she can enter.

She came and said waoooo, you're enjoying o, your company really try. she said you called me a LovePeddler, bitch and a hoe, i prostrated and begged her, she immediately knelt down as i prostrated and told me to stand up. She then said i have promised myself not to have anything to do with you again. i want to go with another man, let's just be friends from now. I was shocked shocked

Then i later touched her weak point, fuc her like sex machine for three days. When she was leaving, gave her just 5k in naira for her transport. She was not happy but then I didn't know she had her own game to play as well.

Around July or August, I can't really remember when dbanj rape accusation saga was trending online, i just saw her message that i raped her when she visited me shocked, she said she already promised herself not to have any sexual intercourse with me again that i should prepare to meet her in court.

Immediately, i sent her voice record of how she was moaning as a sign of deep pleasure during the sexual intercourse for good 3 days and reminded her of how she wet my bed with her cum like tap water running. grin

She said yeeeeeee, you recorded my voice note without my knowledge, God will judge you. you will still explain yourself in court why you recorded my voice note without my consent, I then still reminded her of her nudes videos she sent and told her i will asked them in court if someone that sent all these videos to me should be accusing me of rape. I recorded your voice note because i didn't trust you anymore. She was just saying God will judge you.

Guys, that was how i escaped rape accusation. Maybe my enemy would have been cooling off in prison by now after my company would have sacked me.

Thank you sir your story teach me to be one step ahead of hoes. You are a smart man, a real alpha. Lastly can you please direct me on how I can get a job abroad or masters scholarship even if it's 50/50 scholarship

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Abeg share part two with us your story is sweet
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
oyolohi:

How comes you're smart enough to see through the scam called marriage but not through the impulsive desire to bring forth children to this ugly world?

Many guys here will never simp for women but will always simp for kids!

What will children add to your life? Do you plan to sell them into slavery for money/property? Or do you have a large farm for them to work for you?

My brain had a reset the very moment I accepted that I was more of a liability to my parents. Las las Life would have been better for ME and them if I didn't exist!!

So, my dear brother, I'll suggest you calm down and write a detailed list of why you want kids before you make a lifetime mistake!

P.S. : Your kids would not be your responsibility if you don't bring them into existence! Just as no woman will be your responsibility if you don't get married.

We are over 200m in Nigeria and the world is getting to the 9billion mark. What exactly is the point of adding to that number?

A man I knew died recently, I attended his funeral mass. He left 3 kids behind.

What of keeping a baby mama my friend?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ninejaywon:

In a bid to make sense u made a complete nonsense of your post.
You ask urself how u came to dis world? or did u drop from heaven?

E be like say atomic bomb dey dat ur head.

A
Haha

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
heartofcity12:
These are the things you get when you choose to remain a beta simp, no woman is worth the wait for 10years. She has given her prime years to some guys that didn’t commit to her. The guy is left with the remaining garbage.. She doesn’t love him, she’ll still monkey branch or cheat when she sees her spec which is most likely an Alpha. Don’t be a simp like her fiance she’s referring to. If she doesn’t want you in her prime, you shouldn’t want her in your prime. #TRP

This thread has a way of just irritating me when I see shit like this, wallahi.

Regardless of lots of sense being made, abeg shit like this is just irritating.

I'm referring to the picture in your quote and the sheer foolishness displayed therein. Lots of people/guys have stupidity encoded in their genes.

When that one finally realizes himself, he'd turn into a bitter, emotional wimp, attacking everybody because he couldn't live with the consequences of his unnatural stupidity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ilekokonit:

And by the way, ALL WOMEN are ungrateful parasites. and most black women have a RESIDENT evil spirit living in them. Just watch a black woman's face when she is angry especially when she is angry at a man.

This analogy almost made me spit out in laughter cheesy cheesy

Abeg, leave black women alone na. This is low key racism oh.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Skepticus:

This one has been passed around the industry by "alphas" who won't commit. As such, she is an alpha widow.

I don't think she is seeking an "alpha" (I don't like to use that word. It's too abused). She is seeking for a provider who wouldn't judge her for her past and bear the burden of her damaged attitudes. However, she wouldn't mind cheating on this provider with someone whom she considers superior. She clearly found it (a provider) in that simp that has been waiting 10 years for her.

Women in their sexual primes (youth) are the ones who seek dominant men who may not have resources. Others seek those who are blessed with good genetics (looks, height etc), social charisma/status and resources. When they have kids for them to tie them down and they refuse to commit, they put up with some loser who has managed to improve his status over the years (after being rejected by/invisible to women) for financial provision. Sometimes, the loser may be an underachiever she put up with to save "face" while still scheming underground to monkey-branch.

While you improve yourself and manage to accrue some resources focusing on your goals, you also become a target of these alpha widows, gold diggers waiting at the finish line for you to come save them while sleeping around with guys they consider superior to you all the years you were building yourself. Either ignore and reject them if you are moral or pump-dump them to their dismay.

You’re on point. Very well said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kaycee54321:

This thread has a way of just irritating me when I see shit like this, wallahi.

Regardless of lots of sense being made, abeg shit like this is just irritating.

I'm referring to the picture in your quote and the sheer foolishness displayed therein. Lots of people/guys have stupidity encoded in their genes.

When that one finally realizes himself, he'd turn into a bitter, emotional wimp, attacking everybody because he couldn't live with the consequences of his unnatural stupidity.

Very irritating. That’s obviously a low value man.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
CuteRat:

If you are not emotionally strong, the red pills quotes and lessons you have learnt won't be put to use and at such be a waste. If you want to efficiently put these red pills to use. Be strong emotionally. Be ready to deny people of things when it is not comfortable for you to lose. We shouldn't act on emotions. We should act on logic. Emotional males will get ruined sooner or later in their deeds. It's an emotional male that would see a single mother of two, and he would feel like marrying her, because of pity, ready to overlook her previous excessive sexcapades with her exes. It's an emotional male that would see a prostitute and decide to tie the knot with her, hoping she would change...

Some would think red pill is just to emancipate men from women only. It's applicable to general use. In dealing with people in general, and even in business. Go check the history of best business negotiators and businessmen. They don't add emotions when doing deals. Emotions make you susceptible to attack from manipulative people(women inclusive). Emotions make you act away from logic. Make you lose priority of investment, make you invest on damaged goods...

Respect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
this one is even better,check the DM of ladies,you go weep.

I know a guy that washes a woman's underwears, cook for her, sweep, everything yet he has never eat the cookie, it was one cultist I know that enjoys the puna, haha good guys are mad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
tongue
Blood of Zachariah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
this woman was out for blood grin taking his belts and half of his fortune was not enough and he got to know his wife was a stripper after years of marriage,this is why they always tell men to vet a woman's past.

Lol a hoe is always a hoe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Simping is like a disease. Simps will simp no matter how unattractive a female is. The simp in the last comment is still ready to part away with his hard earned cash for this woman. Stop simping

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Evolutionlove:

This Is what I normally tell and remind my "Real Alpha Friends" most of the time. The "Female Gender" are extremely deadly these days. Don't keep a large number of them around you. Gone are those days "A King or a wealthy man will gather 200 Women around himself and there won't be much problem and Issues. Who dare try such nonsense nowadays. They are energy drainers and deadly......
Enough for the wise and also those who want to last longer in life. I have said my own

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Emmynator:

Lol, similar stuffs happened to me.
When I developed crush for her, I was busy ready wikihow and Co on how to impress her and all those shits, she was my first crush, I ended up skimping bad bad, soon she started using me to catch cruise, coincidentally I came across d red pill within that time, I just vex cut off all communications with her.

Like sometimes ago, we got to talk, I just para for her, now na she dey send me messages on WhatsApp, come dey call me join, something wey no happen in my two years of simping, now na me dey do shakara, lol.

Now I don't compromise my frame for any reason, and it works like mad.
Welcome to the club

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
irumole1975:
I.am not crying but I just sent a bitch on Twitter 15k and that happened in the afternoon of yesterday. She has realized from my endless messages to her which she never replied any of them. So yesterday morning she replied and for some reasons conversation entered points where I thanked her for replying my texts all these days. she cajoled me saying this isn't how my level of guys appreciate women and that I'm not man enough to do something (jokingly) I guessed I got emotional and I want to prove myself, I asked her account number and I sent her the money.

I'm not at fault. It's Been two weeks of no sex after I ignore one hoe who been milking me and manipulating me (I shared the story here around November 14 or something). So it's possible this girl saw my neediness and I was too emotional to notice it. Now she's not even replying my texts, and she's already shared the part where I sent her 15k on Twitter and make it look like guys are begging for her attention.

PS; the money is part of the money someone sent me for business three days ago, and I have already spent about 50k (together with the one I sent to her) without knowing where the money went.
I am sad

Hahahahahaha my stomach meanwhile a cultist will be there chopping it for free or an asshole ugly guy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
nobodii:
lol every man has been there at least once(to impress a lady) some have done worst than you so there is nothing to be sad about, now it's left for you to either swallow TRP and know your ways or you continue to simp the funny part be say if na your guy ask you for the cash you for no give cheesy .

If you are ready to learn you can start reading from the first page of this thread smiley
You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Skepticus:

The west is done. I feel sorry for the men there, especially those with money and status that have all to lose.

They just succeeded in driving more men to the black pill (MGTOW).

I hope Elon Musk is taking note and learning from the experience of Jeff Bezos etc.

While you are there working hard to improve your life, money, status and "holding alpha frame" lol, your UNICORN is holding your wallets with the courts helping her grip tightly to it.
Enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
heartofcity12:
Simping is like a disease. Simps will simp no matter how unattractive a female is. The simp in the last comment is still ready to part away with his hard earned cash for this woman. Stop simping

Anyama
Tufiakwa
O boy even if Dem give me free
I no go chop undecided

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Hahahahahaha my stomach meanwhile a cultist will be there chopping it for free or an asshole ugly guy
Leave the guy na
We thank God for him

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
this one is even better,check the DM of ladies,you go weep.

Guy if you get funny pictures
Share abeg
Make we laugh

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Anybody wey get story of how you simped in the past
Please share with us
Let us learn

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
MGTOW is against commitment and cohabitation. Mgtow men can still decide to have sex and children if they want.

My advice for incels, specifically those who use the mgtow/monk mode as a cover for their bitterness, resignation and rage over there inability to get women, is to admit their inadequacies, stop bitçhing, and get their śhit together if it is women they really want. Not that I partake in such or desire women, but it is better not to have people soiling the outlook of the mgtow philosophy. Incels like these exists. In retrospect, it's likely that you were referring to this group since you might have encountered them but you confused them with mgtow.  grin

Fine, but this is a subjective conviction. As far as you find happiness, meaning and fulfillment in committed relationships, you are free to pursue them. However, you must be aware that not all men partake in such conviction and they can find meaning, purpose and happiness outside committed relationships.

One thing about human beings is that we are different. What matters to you might not matter to me, and what matters to me might not matter to you. In talent and ambition, we differ. Because being a provider father is respected everywhere doesn't mean we must follow suit to be a provider father. Where is it written that I must follow suit or assign such role as my life purpose?  grin I am not against such, but I am not just interested in it.

If Isaac Newton and the men I mentioned can find meaning and purpose in their works, endeavors that are outside marriage, relationships and children, why can't other men find meaning and purpose in what they want (mainly their interests) even if it is outside marriage and the propagation of their genes?

One truth most people can't accept is that human life is transcient, meaningless and without purpose. The meaning and purpose your life have are the meaning and purpose you give to it. Don't let anyone lie to you that there is an inherent purpose and meaning of life, it's a big lie. Human history is filled with men and women who (hopelessly) presumed an inherent purpose and meaning of life, and their relentless search for these. Since their minds desperately needed a purpose and meaning, and they couldn't accept the inherent meaninglessness of life, man-made purposes were readily contrived and made available for them so they could be driven like sheep and have a sense of order and meaning since they couldn't figure out for themselves that life was meaningless, transient and purposeless; even if they figured out, they lacked the fortitude to embrace the truth. These man-made purposes include things like religion, the way of society (go to school, get a job, make money, marry and give birth to children and die) etc. If you can't realise the truth and accept that the purpose of your life is the purpose you give to it, society will give you one. grin

Hakeem thinks the purpose of life is to serve Allah and spread Islam; Abeeb thinks ISIS and the establishment of a global Islamic caliphate is the divine way, hence the purpose of life; Peter thinks the purpose of life is to serve Jesus, glorify God and win souls to heaven; in the same way, pansophist is convinced the purpose of life is committed relationships and the propagation of genes. Hakeem and Abeeb got theirs from the Quran due to childhood indoctrination or later conviction; Peter got his from the bible; and pansophist got his from observing a general behaviour and attribute of animals. The common mistake they made was presuming the existence of an inherent purpose and meaning, and their minds searched for them. They all settled on what made the most sense to them without realising it was all subjective and life doesn't owe us a meaning. Perhaps, they just didn't accept the possibility of an existence without any inherent meaning or purpose (because humans have a great tendency to be existentially solipsistic and would love to think they are special and their lives play an important role in a grand scheme and death can't be the end of things for humans). Even Martinez39s in his teens once thought he his divine purpose (God's calling) was to be a pastor but here he is as an atheist carving his purpose. He was convinced of that man-made purpose, but no more.

What happens when a person who is hopelessly convinced of an inherent purpose gets disillusioned with the endeavors he thought were his purpose? Existential crisis. The only way out for that person is to thoroughly convince him of another purpose. That can't happen to me. grin

What I want you to know is that there is no purpose or meaning to life. The universe doesn't owe us these things. This time, don't take on committed relationships and bear children because it is what you think you have to do whether you like it or not; this time, realise they are optional and if you will want to do, do them because you WANT to do them (not because you think you must or because "lower" animals do them). Start being mentally independent and start carving out your purpose. Be happy and live your best life because when you die you never get to live again and it's all eternal nonexistence and oblivion. While others are marrying and stressing themselves with woman palava and labouring to maintain frame (which I can successfully do), I am busy making my one-and-only life revolve around my happiness: reading science (Maths, Physics, Computer programming, my career, etc.), financial independence, movies and video games, travelling, writing, studying gynocentrism, spreading the red pill, exercising, having fun etc. All these are enough and I don't want women or children in them. grin

luminouz, CAPSLOCKED, oyolohi, MJBOLT, COOL10, yamiriflathead,

Your description of Hakeem and habeeb made me throw up away my cup of coffee

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
ObinnaValentine:

This shit here reminds me of my close pal back when in skul..he was too nice to the point that we quarrelled him for being too nice to even us his friends..u know how many pussy nigga missed for being ''Mr nice guy''..girls from other departments knee him even if not for our own compass wey make standout dem for tag us along with him and dey exploit this nigga to a very large extent but him no go gree..always having an excuse for everything..if not for the fact that he had friends like us then him own for don finish..
Lol you should have left him to learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Going through d fb just now saw a post of a guy complainin hw rude and arrogant he's gf has become. Seeing comment from Simps made me sick to my stomach. Some men are not worthy to b called simps some are just plainly stupid and foolish.. undecided undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Noted! Red pill forever.
BOSS

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2020

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hassanmaye:
I know a guy that washes a woman's underwears, cook for her, sweep, everything yet he has never eat the cookie, it was one cultist I know that enjoys the puna, haha good guys are mad
"Nice guy" u mean.. Cos I believe one can be a good guy and still be alpha

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Lol a hoe is always a hoe
A PIG IS A PIG, TAKE HER UP SKYSCRAPER & WHEN SHE COMES DOWN, SHE WILL JUMP INTO THE DUSTBIN.
Authority :never think you can change a hoe!

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JESHAL007, Shugafree(m), Ishiewo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.