Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783064 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GregJo: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

...even your fellow guys and family members are going to establish an exploitative relationship with you once they know you're a nice guy, let alone women.
Niceness don't elicit any emotion, other than triggering the parasitic tendencies in humans .

It absolutely got no biological and evolutionary advantages ,it rather places you in a box which others can manipulate to increase their chances of survival.
And with anything humans, they are ready to ruthlessly take advantage of you to further their interest without apology.

Anyone that understands the life game people play, one attitude rarely found in them is niceness.
You can't assert your needs and wants in life when you're strolling through life with the nice guy badge.
You can't be ruthless when it's necessary when you're focus on being nice to people ,in order not to provoke them.
You can't fight, fight when it's necessary, especially when you're dealing with assholes ,when you're being nice.

Niceness is coming from a place of fear.
Deep rooted fear about life and what people impression about you might be.

Are you still wondering why you're taught to be a nice guy since your childhood ?
I should believe you have figured that out by now.
The very attitudes you need to survive life is highly marginalized ,hence, you got to be very bold in exuding them without apology.
Selfishness and Machiaveinism is at the peak of these qualities, but nobody is willing to tell you that.

As with everything that got to do with life and men, you're to figure them out yourself.
Be among the few group of men that "get it ".

And most importantly, don't mistake niceness for kindness.
They are world apart.

Rick : Listen, I’m not the nicest guy in the Universe because I’m the smartest. And being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets. Now, I haven’t been exactly subtle about how little I trust marriage. I couldn’t make it work, and I could turn a black hole into a sun, so at a certain point, you’ve got to ask yourself what are the odds this is legit and not just some big lie we’re all telling ourselves because we’re afraid to die alone? Because, you know, that’s exactly how we all die … alone. But … but … Here’s the thing. Birdperson is my best friend, and if he loves Tammy, well, then I love Tammy, too. [Cheers and applause] To friendship, to love, and to my greatest adventure yet … opening myself up to others.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
bobowaja:

Cut her off totally bro. Start by disconnecting that stvpid light u passed into her room. I guess you bought the wires too right? Cut it cheesy

And las las.... If you really want to be a bad nigga. Bleep her like a slave with no emotions (this is not advisable, cos if you are not strong enough.... You will still fall for her schemes).

Best advise for a novice like u is to ghost her like she never exist in ur life. That doesn't mean keeping malice.... But lock ur heart towards her and throw it deep down the well.
you saw that attachment to her abi? since she was his LOML abi molmm he wanted a last taste of her kpekus

Truth, i gave that advise sarcastically reason why I had to modify the post grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bobowaja(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Money05:

She has blocked me on whatsap and call
So I can't contact her expect we see when school opens
Good. Now, when school resumes.... You too lock up. No go deh ask stvpid questions on why she ghost u. Or start to deh beg her about how ur life was next to useless when she left.... There is nothing in that corner, it is very dark. Best you can get is pity pussy while she keep draining ur resources and time.

Cut her off like cancer

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bobowaja(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Creeza:
you saw that attachment to her abi? since she was his LOML abi molmm he wanted a last taste of her kpekus

Truth, i gave that advise sarcastically reason why I had to modify the post grin
Las Las nigga will still fvck up and beg the LovePeddler. But one thing I am sure of is that he is going to end up badly burnt and he will learn from it.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Money05: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
bobowaja:

Las Las nigga will still fvck up and beg the LovePeddler. But one thing I am sure of is that he is going to end up badly burnt and he will learn from it.
No I won't
I came here to learn from the best
Just that I know who she is and may come back and give sex cause I know how manipulative women are
Brothers e no go easy talk no o grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Trex4:
Bro abeg if you DM me I'll buy you a drink. I'm serious. Which one again Is pump and dump? What exactly will someone gain from that instead of an opportunity for false rape accusations and other troubles that should be avoided early next year? It's 100% best to avoid her, cut contact, rebuild himself academically/emotionally(as a student) and move on to better things. Sometimes I wonder if it's RedPill we're spreading here or indigo/scarlet pill. Or are there two threads?

The energy for all this pump-dump and so on should be channeled somewhere else. She won that game. It's best he clicks the exit button and disembark. This isn't even hard for me I wonder what's up with other people. Pump and dump ironically isn't even a loss for the woman as guys tend to think. The sex isn't it the both of them that'll enjoy it? While his resources,time and money is gone forever. A great man is one who can control his worldly urges.

Lol. Thanks. I appreciate.

The malt whiskey that I am sipping at the moment enroute to the new year will do cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bia @money05
Shebi na you talk say you don fvck the gyal
Wetin con dey draw you to the gyal again

Me now
Wetin I won tell you be say
Guy do like say you won draw the gyal back into your life
When she fall
Fvck her wella, ram the girl as in
Then break up with her over stupid reasons
Make she b d one to dey heart broken
Then smile and walk away
The only problem with this advice b say
U fit go back and the gyal toto go
Influence you to remain in bondage

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Money05:

No I won't
I came here to learn from the best
Just that I know who she is and may come back and give sex cause I know how manipulative women are
Brothers e no go easy talk no o grin grin

Because the other guy no dey enjoy the kpekus again
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
But seriously na this thing we dey discuss since
Simp go dey beg gyal
She no go gree
Meanwhile one alpha go dey bang am back to back
After the alpha don fvck finish
She go come back to you
These hoes sef

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
i926:
Men who get easily distracted by pleasures are weak.

Men with no purpose are the ones who are distracted by pleasures.

Embrace pain. It will help you grow rapidly.

#copied
I just followed you
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Olarewajub: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Money05:

She has blocked me on whatsap and call
So I can't contact her expect we see when school opens

Your WhatsApp doesn't have block back or you don't know how to permanently delete a number from your phone?

When school reopens, before you sweep your room, cut that light and draw your wire take.

28 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
From everything wey you don learn for this thread
What will be your advice to this guy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
If I start to dey post comments
Omo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KevinDein: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
You fvckers are the best. Was an absolute pleasure sharing your company the last year. Looking forward to hanging out with y'all in 2021.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Money05:
Good evening
Please fellow TRP am new here as they say the red pill dosent find men..men finds the RP
Take me as your junior brother and I want fellow guys to read my story and give me an advice either by insults or scolding it will help me have a change of mindset
My story
I am quite an introvert who has never had a girlfriend I just have crushes and in days it dies
Until in my 300l I had a crush on an ibadan girl who just gained admission then I realized she also had a crush on me
My new roomate pushed me to her and toasted her...that's how I got my first ever girlfriend in the same hostel in the university that's in 2018 February
I loved this girl a lot as a simp but she wasn't exposed like that and was just 17
Then I knew she had two other boyfriend she has never seen b4 after I confronted her she ended up with them
Things went well we had sex in 2018 September for the first time cause she was a virgin I tried building the relationship very well I thought I had a future with her
*The story begins here*
After ASUU strike in 2019 febuary we resumed school continue our love story then a guy who was squating with his friend for the main time was toasting her and she started giving me attitude going to the guys place 24/7
Until one night I caught her kissing the guy she cried and begged and I forgave her
Since then she was a simp to me
I was avoiding her I was tough and watched her well and she showed commitment until we went home for this COVID/ASUU holiday
Then she was still crying sometimes I threaten break up till around July her phone got spoilt and she said her sister husband bought the new iphone XR for her since then attitude upon attitude
Calling me uncle sometimes
Calling me Mr sometimes
She dosent call
She started picking my flaws
She broke up first I begged a lot she accepted back but the attitude continues she stopped sending my love or telling me my bby again or saying I love you in 3 months I complained and she will eye me in video call and all
She broke up again now and the simp in me was still begging(we haven't seen since March cause of the lockdown till now)
Then I logged in her Facebook messenger and saw her begging one guy that why did you unblock me don't you love me again? I promise I will change(girl way day give me attitude day beg guy say e block am [i][/i] grin)
I showed her the chat and called her sister then cause the sister said I should trust her that she can't do anything bad
She was shocked and said she said she has broken up with me since and she had another person since she noticed and asked her she said she has left me since...she now said she wanted to leave but my begging just let her reconsider me(person way day cry for me if I no pick call around June o)
And she was asking me to pay her 25k for one wedding
I have sent her a lot of money and do sub for her for months during when she was giving character and still borrowed money from me days before that incident(using me as an ATM)
She called me told me to shut up o and she blocked me on WhatsApp and on call grin) since last 2 weeks
People telling me she is now uploading her new boyfriend uploading videos of them together
Love na crazy feeling and have been trying to move but brothers e no easy
Let me cut it short
She still ask my cousin how I am doing
Was it the distance that cut our relationship short?
Or it was the guy that bought her a phone?
Or she just loosed the love for me and loved him?
Cause when we resume on January 18 we will see in same hostel not that am not okay I have a gen and TV and live well in school I even connected light to her room
Will the love spark again when we see?
How will I move on?
Advice your new junior fellow brothers

This is where I love coming in like a coked up mudafucker!!!! grin

LISTEN YOUNGER BRO OF MINE...

Are you ready to listen to the hard ass bitter as fuq truth? This pill is bitter bro...but in the end,it will turn to sweet in your tummy.

Now,on this your case. You let your guard down by begging her. She shit tested you and you failed it. You should have ignored her after her attitude BS but you begged!! undecided Very wrong fuqin Move. You don't beg for love as a king, you are the prize mudafucker!!! undecided

She kissed a mudafucker and you forgave her? Wrong move bro. Never forgive that. There are two ways to treat that scenario. Outright breakup or you sling her along, draining her of resources and time,while rolling with another woman,who deserves you. You forgiving her made her know you can tolerate her BS. Didn't you see that guy that blocked her ni? Dude is redpill as fuq and didn't put ya gf on any pedestal bro.

Solutions:
1. Just know you don't have a gf again and forget everything about her. Hard to do? Well, think of that nigga's dick slamming her pussy inside out,while you begged her and her attitude..and I can guarantee your heart will harden quickly. If not, slam ya fists on the wall till they bleed and you should be about fine
When y'all resume, disconnect her light and act like she is dead or something. Concentrate on ya goals and keep ya grades up. Dress well,look fit and in no time, girls will come to CHOOSE you. Don't mope on her bro,unless you think you are so useless that no other girl out there deserves you,except that cheating gf of yours.

Do these things and in a month, you will look back and wonder what dafuq you saw in her anyway that made you open ya mouth to toast her.

A new year starts tomorrow... Start afresh with it bro.

#luminouznuggets#

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Olarewajub:
Connected light to her room?

The statement burst my kidney.

You are a bad nigga.

Shey you want her to live in darkness ni when her bf get gen and TV? grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ogbotobo77:
Hi guys I don't know if I'm doing the right thing so let me share my story..
I was emotionally scarred when I was 16 by a girl in sec sch,the feeling was mutual but when ppl found out abt our chemistry,she made it seem like I was forcing myself on her and begging for her attention which wasn't true..I cut ties with her..fast forward to 2020,now I'm 20 in 200lvl,I talk with girls but just a selected few..they call me a snub and an arrogant dude cos my default facial demeanor depicts such grin..I'm always tempted to enter the dating world but then I remind myself that I barely have money..my devotion is tied to making money online and reading(recently I got hooked to psychology cos of Jordan Peterson)
...sometimes when I chat with female friends, they say I don't open up though I listen to them but I hardly say much abt my personal struggles,interests etc ..the thing is d kinda convo I wanna have is an intellectual one and most tyms this girls aren't interested...beginning to think I'm a sapiosexual cheesy...recently a female friend called me a coward cos she thinks I'm too afraid of gettn my heart broken hence my rigidity and uncompromising nature...

So house,is something wrong with me??

You are very ok...make more money and study hard.
Leave those little girls and their hungee-fuelled reverse psychology BS.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
emmaodet:

Ohhhhhh, nairaland. Nairaland has been one of the good few things i came across and really appreciate.
My life has really improved ever since i joined nairaland because it opened my eyes to my flaws in relationship.
At the initial stage or early days here, i was furious and depressed when people started bringing their issues to nairaland and it was very very similar to mine and i saw how i bleeped up.
Now, am in charge and everything is in control.
Dated a custom lady for about 7 years before she got married. Bad marriage and got divorced and kicked up from where we dropped it.
I spent a lot in the relationship for she and her kid, calls, gifts etc but she took every for granted. I guess another guy in the pix, a long distant relationship.
At a point she started giving me cold shoulder and insulting me, couldn't take it anymore, i had to take my leave.
After 3 months, she called to know why i have changed but have had enough.
During the break, i reflected on the relationship and i wondered why have been in the relationship for so long. Very very unbeneficial to me.
7 years of knowing each other, no gift from her side, my brother, No even sex(can you just imagine that - First class simp i be), why i come dey call that kind thing dating sef, abi i dey craze ni? No money, gift, sex given to me. Nothing Except Insults ontop. (Ohhhhh, Abasiiiiii. Dis life no balance abeg)
The life of a simp is not a life to be proud of abeg.
It was at that time i started wondering if am not insane to be in such a relationship or situationship.
I took my leave, learnt a lot from it and ever since that time, my one kobo for ladies dey pepper me like mad while i dey clear their doubt steady
Stop spending a dime on any lady that a cultist will eat her free and be forming good church girl to you

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...there was a time one ex took my shiit for granted and I ghosted her. She called and sent texts that I ignored. Then, she started uploading 'my new crush,my babe boo, boo took me out' stuffs on WhatsApp. I didn't check but my friend checked her statuses and told me. I gave her zero chills.
3 months 12 days later, a knock on my door sounded and ex was the one. Said she missed me and bla bLA blaaaa. Not only was she looking fat in the stomach, she was sounding stressed too. Immediately, she gave me her excuses and I told her to get out, she made moves to kiss me and said 'I need you babe inside me'. I was boiling to kick her out till I saw the pile of laundry I had accumulated and wanted to wash that very day. She washed and ironed my stuffs and afterwards, when she thought, I'd give her, her reward? I kicked her out. .....

The shocked look on her face as I slammed the door made my week
You should have also smash na on top

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Trex4:
Bro abeg if you DM me I'll buy you a drink. I'm serious. Which one again Is pump and dump? What exactly will someone gain from that instead of an opportunity for false rape accusations and other troubles that should be avoided early next year? It's 100% best to avoid her, cut contact, rebuild himself academically/emotionally(as a student) and move on to better things. Sometimes I wonder if it's RedPill we're spreading here or indigo/scarlet pill. Or are there two threads?

The energy for all this pump-dump and so on should be channeled somewhere else. She won that game. It's best he clicks the exit button and disembark. This isn't even hard for me I wonder what's up with other people. Pump and dump ironically isn't even a loss for the woman as guys tend to think. T[b]he sex isn't it the both of them that'll enjoy it? While his resources,time and money is gone forever. A great man is one who can control his worldly urges.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
LordAdam16:

See, if you are a guy in a relationship, and you're not always comparing your SO with better ladies, that's on you.

Laydees do it subconsciously. Not having a risk management or exit strategy in a relationship is like going on a voyage without life vests. Absence of life vests will not stop the ship from floating, but if sh*t hits the fan, you'd wish you had never set sail without life vests.

Einstein left his first wife for the sake of his sanity.
Bezos left his wife, it cost him $40b, but if he doesn't give a f*ck, I wouldn't give one on his behalf.
Brad Pitt left Aniston for Jolie. He wanted it to be a civil union. Jolie insisted on marriage. Didn't work out, he used the exit door. Currently, he is in a romantic/sexual relationship with a woman who is married and the husband is aware. Everyone can tell he's not exclusive with her. This is the same Pitt that Mike Tyson caught screwing his wife and didn't do sh*t.
DiCaprio sisterzoned Kate Winslet after Titanic and has had more romantic partners (that we know of) than toothbrushes. To this day, he takes Winslet and her kids on vacations if their schedules allow, regardless of her marital status.

If you know your worth as a guy, there's no rule in the universe that says you can't upgrade if that's what you want. Especially since our market value increases exponentially with age.

Hypergamy is gender-neutral.

Maybe if women know men are regularly shopping for their replacement (even subconsciously), they would not have the time to be keeping in touch with exes or be looking for something outside that's not missing. They would spend that time working on themselves and making your life as smooth as possible.

But even after them give us expo, men go still dey act lyk say na swear to think of their own happiness.

-Lord
Just tell me how can some men not kill this hoes? You spend your hard earned money on your wife only to find her giving cookie to a gate man?

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Stop spending a dime on any lady that a cultist will eat her free and be forming good church girl to you

Hmmmm.
Abi

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hassanmaye:

You should have also smash na on top

No need.

Once I'm done,I'm done..

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year to all redpillers and motivationists on this thread. May great positive things befall us.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 12:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2021
New year y'all!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2021
GregJo:

Rick : Listen, I’m not the nicest guy in the Universe because I’m the smartest. And being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets. Now, I haven’t been exactly subtle about how little I trust marriage. I couldn’t make it work, and I could turn a black hole into a sun, so at a certain point, you’ve got to ask yourself what are the odds this is legit and not just some big lie we’re all telling ourselves because we’re afraid to die alone? Because, you know, that’s exactly how we all die … alone. But … but … Here’s the thing. Birdperson is my best friend, and if he loves Tammy, well, then I love Tammy, too. [Cheers and applause] To friendship, to love, and to my greatest adventure yet … opening myself up to others.
ah baba you sef dey watch RICK AND MORTY

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Word

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 1:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Ilekokonit:

You are very observant. What you will notice nowadays is that if you as a man tell a woman about the evil her fellow woman did to you or to another man, you will see that the woman will ALWAYS take sides with the other woman against a man.

A woman will never see any wrong in their fellow woman even if the other woman commits murder as long as it is a man the other woman killed. These women are worse than cult members and it even happens in families where the woman has literarilly initiated her sons and daughters into a cult of hating their Dad.

We men need to start acting in unity against these witches disguised as women.

I am even more amazed when I see or hear a fellow man taking sides with a woman against another man. Something a woman will NEVER do.

Our mumu don do. If na because of pvssy, the world has evolved to a state that NO MAN NEEDS A PERMANENT PVSSY ANYMORE.

People need to accept this. Most times, I find it hard to accept myself. The truth is, this world is a jungle and it's: MAN VS WOMAN. Women know this and this is why they have an extremely competitive mindset.

Humans are simply animals with emotions. Coupled with the ever present, ever raging testosterone, this becomes man's chief source of vulnerability. It's funny how the very same thing that makes us, breaks us.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2021
TOP-OF-THE-CLASS CRETINS ARE WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Abimloaded(m): 4:16am On Jan 01, 2021
Compguy:

Please boss, which crypto is best to hold now?

BTC / ETH. Stay away from Ripple abeg.

There's a guy on this thread who's been giving the clue on that though.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Doortun(m): 5:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Great job guys!

I will be commenting and supporting this community. Got a lot of stories. Time and situation won't permit to share now.

Guys, this is not a hate group, we seek knowledge and enlightenment to see things for what they are not how they appear.

2021, Let's make men great again!

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.