Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782761 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
ubunja:
As far as Sexual Market Value goes, single men are at the bottom. If you're a man and you're single, you're not considered as having achieved anything special cause by default women don't chase men so it's not like you're out here dodging women and having self control. Cause more often than not, a man is single cause women are not dealing with him - women are not giving him any attention, which means he doesn't have value in women's eyes. It can be said that Single Men are invisible to women. These men are not even allowed in places like sex parties etc where couples and single women are preferred.
a lot of the female attention a man gets usually starts when he gets a GF. . When a man is single without a girl, no woman will deal with him. but let him get a GF, let him get married,,,, it's like a floodgate is opened. women suddenly give him attention. It's like having a girl or wife makes a man suddenly visible to women.

1. Being with a woman is a cocksure signal that the man is capable of satisfying the alpha fvck and beta buck side of hypergamy. It saves her the strenuous job of a spy or surveillance officer to determine his genetic or financial state. The only work she is to do is to act more seductive with her body and manipulative in her words.

2. Charming women are men's weak points. A beautiful woman will render him helpless.

Hahaha.

3. See the matrix again: a beautiful woman will bring down a man. A beautiful thing will bring down a woman. Humans are victims of the halo effect overall.

4. To get the woman, the man uses the material to persuade her. The same way women use their beauty to persuade men and get into their pockets. Men use the material to persuade women and get into their G-spots.

For men:
Persuade + sex + sealed pocket = player.
Persuade + no sex + empty pocket = simp.
No persuasion + sex + empty pocket = boyfriend, fiance, husband

For women:
Persuade + no sex + money = gold digger.
Persuade + sex + no money = slút.
Persuade + sex + money = girlfriend, side chick, fiancee, wife.

The mating game is a game of persuasion. The one who can persuade better wins a mate. Persuasion for men is muscles, money, and looks. While persuasion for women is beautiful and being nubile.

5. Because humans fall for the halo effect, some males and females have been able to master the game - fake it (until you make it). Those who can fake it and veneer their deceits will reap the same benefits as those that toiled for it.

This is why heartbreak is tough: the man thought the woman will stay with him from dawn till dusk but got disappointed when she monkey branched. His persuasion wasn't strong enough or her eyes became unveiled and she negotiated for the best. While the woman becomes bitter because the men were just like pooky and rayray void of purpose and ambitions. She wasted her beauty and body for the worst bargain. She boxed the man, but never know he got tentacles instead of legs.

6. Men don't like women with men because it signals to them that she is of lower quality. But the reverse is the case for women: it signals that he is of high quality. This is why women still opt for polygamy because of the wealth and status of the man, however, she will try to steer him towards monogamy so that she can accrue most of his resources for herself and her children.

7. Even Christ Jesus made a parable similar to this sexual game: he who has, more will be given, and he who has nothing, even the little he has will be taken from him. So, for you to gain, you must have, and if you lack, you can't gain.

***I am trying to break this line of thought***

8. If you want to get something from anybody provide something in return. Show them you have something they can benefit from. If you come empty and plead on the altar for mercy, your supplications will be answered last. Make the relationship mutual and you'll get good cooperation. This is a positive sum game.

Incentives are how you get people to work. Mix persuasion with incentives and see people corral around your feet.

9. Being single means you have nothing. Take note: if you are "single" but have women around you, you are not "single".

Even though you are single with no women around, act as if you have an harem - persuasion. Refer to 4 above.

10. Chasing women means you are single and h0rny and no woman will like to deal with you or take you seriously except otherwise.

Done and dusted: DAY 287, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Act as a G.O.A.T and you will be treated as one.

PS: Cc. YoobaNesan, Hedgefunds, Reminderz et al.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nwaotu10(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Zabiboy:
@JESHAL
Two things you always talk about in your posts
"innate biology" and "Hypergamy"...
Personally, i don't think there's anything like "innate biology" if not, some set of humans born with a d!ck wont be attracted to their fellow guys(gays). but that's a topic for another day..
Now, Hypergamy is a general human trait and not reserved to one gender. The fact that men are wise enough to apply it in business/health care/Education/politics/Personal Well-being, but are foolish not apply it in relationship is solely their decision.
I'll cut it here to keep things short.
it all boils down to how flexible your ego is (my post would be too long if i explain how it comes down to this. Ego is also a topic for another good day).
I'll apply hypergamy ruthlessly if i ever decide to involve in the comedy called dating/marriage. For now, i still remain highly Uninterested.
You really got me cracked up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Zabiboy:
@JESHAL

Personally, i don't think there's anything like "innate biology" if not, some set of humans born with a d!ck wont be attracted to their fellow guys(gays). but that's a topic for another day..
Now, Hypergamy is a general human trait and not reserved to one gender.[b] The fact that men are wise enough to apply it in business/health care/Education/politics/Personal Well-being, but are foolish not apply it in relationship is solely their decision.

it all boils down to how flexible your ego is (my post would be too long if i explain how it comes down to this. Ego is also a topic for another good day).
[b]I'll apply hypergamy
ruthlessly if i ever decide to involve in the comedy called dating/marriage. For now, i still remain highly Uninterested.

Dear uncle zabiboy, you are too big and wonderful to make this blunder @colored fonts.

/s.

Boss, I remember I told you to change your dealer the other time.

Sigh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
ubunja:
As far as Sexual Market Value goes, single men are at the bottom. If you're a man and you're single, you're not considered as having achieved anything special cause by default women don't chase men so it's not like you're out here dodging women and having self control. Cause more often than not, a man is single cause women are not dealing with him - women are not giving him any attention, which means he doesn't have value in women's eyes. It can be said that Single Men are invisible to women. These men are not even allowed in places like sex parties etc where couples and single women are preferred.
a lot of the female attention a man gets usually starts when he gets a GF. . When a man is single without a girl, no woman will deal with him. but let him get a GF, let him get married,,,, it's like a floodgate is opened. women suddenly give him attention. It's like having a girl or wife makes a man suddenly visible to women.

thats why i always lie to them that i am married

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Abba114:
thats why i always lie to them that i am married
that's the game,, and it's funny cause once they know you've a woman that's when they start taking you seriously. Nice.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
ubunja:
that's the game,, and it's funny cause once they know you've a woman that's when they start taking you seriously. Nice.
ofcourse boss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2022

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
While we are looking out for ourselves, look out for the younglings too. Grandpa, daddy, uncle, big bro, all of you, don't let that little boy go astray. Cut off nickelodeon and all those shitty programs. Protect his mind!

The matrix doesn't know the meaning of "prisoners". You play or get played.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AnonDude2004: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
E pain the guy well

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
ubunja:
cause the woman wants this man for herself since she has strong feelings for him, but she can't keep him cause he's pursuing his own heart's desire - hence him leaving the woman brokenhearted.

To add, A man's own feelings for or against a woman don't play a role in a woman's attraction. You may like a woman or you may hate a woman that won't stop her from being attracted. The reverse is also true,, you may like a woman or you may hate a woman that won't make her become attracted.
Hence it must never be any man's duty to make a woman fall in love with him.
@bolded,
Exactly,let her do the chasing but some will not hear word,they end up carrying woman matter on their head which in turn shortens their life span lol.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
JESHAL:
It's crazy
Mordern women Sha
Anything to rationalize away their stupidity
This one has lost count grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
iamphenomenal:

Most times you can judge people's stupidity by their body sizes or even their faces. You should know what I mean

Appearance speaks a lot
Reminds me of fatt prince grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haynnie: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Reasons why you should never place your girlfriend on monthly allowance.

- You can’t be paying to be loved, know your worth.
- It makes her Iazy and enables entitlement mentality.
- You’re not her father, and she’s also not jobIess.
- You have parents, siblings and friends that need it more, if you don’t need the money.
- It won’t stop her from cheatiπg on you.
- She will still dump you when you can’t pay it anymore and go for the next fini$hed man who’s willing to carry her financiaI burdens. And you will tell her “after all I did for you” and she will reply with “what did you do?” “Who asked you to do it?”

45 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 12:03am On Oct 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:

this blunder @colored fonts.
Which blunder?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2022
Agelastus:
Someone was saying something about men not having standards.
The womenfolk are cashing in on it.

Ahhhh.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 6:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Zabiboy:

Which blunder?

So you want a guy to marry a woman of higher social status than him! No be problem you d find like this. How you want take get peace of mind for that kind marriage/relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Zabiboy:
@JESHAL
Now, Hypergamy is a general human trait and not reserved to one gender. The fact that men are wise enough to apply it in business/health care/Education/politics/Personal Well-being, but are foolish not apply it in relationship is solely their decision.
I'll apply hypergamy ruthlessly if i ever decide to involve in the comedy called dating/marriage. For now, i still remain highly Uninterested.

If you're calling an attempt to climb the social ladder by "linking up" with the elite "hypergamy of men", i can swallow it but saying man should apply it in relationship with women?

Please explain to the community how that will play out?because that one don hang for my throat ; grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2022
maybe he means when it comes to relationships men should go for the best option instead of settling for less just as women go for the best option.

Someoneschild2:

If you're calling an attempt to climb the social ladder by "linking up" with the elite "hypergamy of men", i can swallow it but saying man should apply it in relationship with women?

Please explain to the community how that will play out?because that one don hang for my throat ; grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2022

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2022
JESHAL:
I am taller than you. I age better than you. I am stronger than you. I am more rational than you. I have less emotional needs than you. My reaction times are faster than yours. The world expects more from me than it does from you. How are we equal in any way, shape, or form?

Well done man. But don't always forget to pay your dues.

Winks.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2022
JESHAL:
Never elevate a woman beyond your station, should you help a woman to improve herself,ensure it is not to the extent she surpasses you. You should not rely on a woman's moral compass or emotions to override her hypergamous programming.

And this too: https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/104#95767233

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2022
https://twitter.com/DigitalMigrant1/status/1580817215607013378?s=20&t=XMdqkJtQU7TAHm8W3RWfdg

I saw this video on Twitter and i thought everyone should watch and digest.

The principal question that should be answered is "why was the woman upset?"

Giving yourself some class like that man will make these women shut it with their "men are dogs" chant.

Have class!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2022
For the "Buh...buh...women love sex more than men" folks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Haynnie:
Reasons why you should never place your girlfriend on monthly allowance.

- You can’t be paying to be loved, know your worth.
- It makes her Iazy and enables entitlement mentality.
- You’re not her father, and she’s also not jobIess.
- You have parents, siblings and friends that need it more, if you don’t need the money.
- It won’t stop her from cheatiπg on you.
- She will still dump you when you can’t pay it anymore and go for the next fini$hed man who’s willing to carry her financiaI burdens. And you will tell her “after all I did for you” and she will reply with “what did you do?” “Who asked you to do it?”
That "who asked you to do it " part is a ball buster. grin

Plausible deniability.

I saw a post where a woman was saying something about it but she didn't realize on a default,they possess it naturally.

Women will always look for a way out to avoid any form or manner of responsibility even when caught red handed.

When you as a man let your guard down at any point while dealing with a woman, you set yourself up for a state of "plausible deniability".

There's this show i saw "Ramy", in a particular scene,one of the characters (the uncle) took a lady out to sway her,she initially was asking for his help in starting her own business. Upon leaving,he open the exit door for her and then she said " I'm sorry but i have to call it a night, something along that line but he cut her off midway and he said " i know there's an attraction between us but this is not the right time blah blah blah,she was stunned grin,that particular scene I'll never forget. Afterwards,he called a cab, gave her a dollar note,shove her ass inside and bade her farewell.

That was ice cold,she was going to fall his hand after all the luxury but he gave her the reverse fixture hahaha.

What's my point, Be the guy with a plausible deniability, that's part of practicing "game"
Women will never catch you off guard.

Learn game✌️

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tewhybiz: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2022
They break rules for men they value but create rules for the ones they don't

Alpha Bleep, beta bucks.

#Stay Taliban

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
DAY 288, REDPILL 2022

Tell her to feel free, relaxed, and calm. Don't be judgmental.

If you are a boyfriend or fiance, a good vetting filtering process is the BEACH: if she's not ashamed and willing to strip to her pants and bra for the view of all, it is a RED FLAG!

Wearing mini skirts is not much of a big deal even though it is. But if her knees are not facing you directly or your thighs or beneath a table when outside, it is a RED FLAG!

Women that don't cross, fold, close, or cover their thighs when sitting and wearing a mini skirt or gown are RED FLAGS!

Authority: You can't mend broken glasses.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 288, REDPILL 2022

If you are a boyfriend or fiance, a good vetting filtering process is the BEACH: if she's not ashamed and willing to strip to her pants and bra for the view of all, it is a RED FLAG!

Wearing mini skirts is not much of a big deal even though it is. But if her knees are not facing you directly or your thighs or beneath a table when outside, it is a RED FLAG!

Women that don't cross, fold, close, or cover their thighs when sitting and wearing a mini skirt or gown are RED FLAGS!

GOOD

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Johnny4you:
I am being tagged a misogynist but I care less.

Was listening to dis radio program and heard dis story of a man wanting to marry a lady, but d lady gat a kid dat is 6yrs, d man mum said he should not marry her,d man told d lady that the lady must keep the baby with her parents b4 they marry, d lady said NO.......

Many people were for d man to marry d lady and father d kid......I was just angry at d bs being said by some men and d level at which women were supporting d said lady and I aired my view, I said d lady was having fun 6 yrs ago and now want to put d consequences of her wrong action on an innocent man, dat d man mother surely saw something and dat was why she is against d marriage, d presenter said that I hated women, and I told her not to play d emotional game with me, that d lady should be lucky d man accepted her, dat she should not expect d man to lower his standard because of mere love.....omo dis redpill dey turn me to something else oo
I hear this on radio and wanted to call them too, but i know for sure if i call am going to spit MANY BITTER TRUTH. And there body won't be able have it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Johnny4you:

that is the beginning of 'see finish'

I don't see the gain in being bestie with a lady and acting all loved up.....she won't even respect you 'cos you've told her ur dark secrets and she will resort to mocking you at your back.

I think if you gat any feeling for a lady and you decided to let her know, if her response is 'I will think abuh it', it will be better you let her be.....don't start simping just to gain her attention, and I don't know the school of thought that told guys that you must be friends with a lady before you date her....that is bs.

I have witness a scenario when a guy was calling this girl and the girl was right there in my office telling me that the guy is just a friend and I was like "the way he is calling and speaking with you on the phone doesn't ring that he is just a friend" and she was like noooo he is just a friend....later the guy told her that he want to see her and she said she was at so so so place (my company's location) and vooomm the guy breezed in and he greeted me and was calling the girl his love and that he will wish to marry her.....I was just laughing within me, I was like "this guy no know say this girl no rate am at all"

enough said abeg, God keep all redpillers strong in the face of adversities..... grin
grin grin grin I don laugh tired for here. Naso one elderly guy dey toast this girl for work place while this girl was ditching her, me just dey within me because if i laugh out my laughter would be wicked one.
So maybe because of that whenever am around where this girl is and sit beside her.
One day naso She say I should be happy for sitting beside her Omo I change am for her immediately she ment, who and who she wan dey try that nonsense with.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 288, REDPILL 2022

The beautiful art of cold reading!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Someoneschild2:

The beautiful art of cold reading!

My inspiration comes from women that "spread their legs wide open" [Double entendre].

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: luminouz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.