Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2792270 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hopefulLandlord: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Then The Real Question is,How can any Sane Man spend ₦50,000,000 for a woman that he doesn't even know,like how would any man even spend ₦50,000,000 for any woman on this earth That's not his mother?? That's Insanity Man

first off, my reply to the guy was more to address his ignorance of how expensive a Rolex is by assuming it's cheaper than a car just cuz it's a watch. there are watches that are more expensive than most cars

Now to your point while I think it's a good one is actually built on assumption of who the person trying to court her is.
for all we know 50,000,000 could be like a drop in the ocean for such a person. someone buying Rolex worth tens of thousands of dollars for another would most likely be worth a lot more. Rolex to him is probably like bottle water to you. secondly most of these rich men actually have a small pool of potential partners to chose from. forget Nollywood, overwhelming majority of rich people date and marry fellow rich people. The reason being that marriages amongst them while having some romantic tone to it are usually used to create/foster relationships amongst families with similar statuses and interests. there's a reason most princesses marry kings and princes. the ultrarich live in another pane of existence to the not so rich. as for the part you assumed he and cuppy don't know each other, read it again. they probably do

So until you know this man it's good to keep your judgements on what he might be and how he should've -better- spent his money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenneth10110(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
my first post after learning the game and putting it into practice. One thing i love is no tolerance of any bullshit from women.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Meedon:

Why she go even snap photos with am? See as the actor the embarrass her husband.
The truth of the matter is a woman can not respect a man they don't love

"Respect is love language of a woman "

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
These girls will praise you for being a gentleman and commend you for not "thinking with your dicc" and for having "sexual discipline" And not pressuring them for sex and then they'll turn around and do this:

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by YoobaNesan: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
No! No!! No!!! We all agreed there are simps in Nigeria, they haven't got to this depth.
Don't tell me this is happening in Nigeria, perhaps Southy.
Meedon:

Boss I love your way die. Chai and struggling guys are collecting loans to go and marry. They will now bring children to the world to suffer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
hazard7:
With the way things are going with married women, marriage is becoming a "never an option for me" cause God, damn.

There is a married woman whose husband is an acquaintance of mine but the husband is a simp.

I was having dinner in her place and she was overtly flirting with me, like Jesus. Can you please respect your husband while you are in front of him?

The worst part is that he can't seem to say anything, only to say "she's been having a rough day".

Thank God for my core principles, especially regarding married women, cause she is just crazy.

She wanted to seduce me several times that I have been there but Nah, I didn't take so many pills to be overcome by lust.

@Ubunja @Martinez09 @Caveadullum @Heartofcity and others. Keep giving us more useful content and God bless.

BRO STUDY THAT WOMAN TOO CLOSELY LIKE ALAYE GIVE THAT WOMAN CLOSE MARKING
SHE MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING MORE DANGEROUS THAN HAVING SOMETHING SEXUAL WITH YOU, DONT JUST ASSUME SHE WANTS TO NACK YOU IN THE BEDROOM
A WIFE THAT DISRESPECTS HER HUSBAND WOULD DEFINITELY DISRESPECT YOU
USE UR NUMBER 6

IF THAT MARRIED WOMAN WANTS TO FXXCK YOU SHE WOULD HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE TODAY (EVEN IF YOU SAY NO TO MARRIED WOMEN AND YOU EVEN REJECTED HER ADVANCES)

WHY DO YOU THINK SHE FLIRTING WITH YOU IS TAKING FOREVER WITHOUT SHE ESCALATING THINGS??

SHE MIGHT WANT TO USE FLIRTING TO SCAM YOU EMOTIONALLY
(ALAYE WATCH)

WATCH OUT FOR FAKE GREENLIGHTS, FAKE SEXUAL SIGNALS, FAKE SEXUAL HINTS

MAKE SHE NO GO USE FAKE FLIRTINGS NACK YOU APAKO

SOFT-SPOT NIGGA WOULD THINK SHE WANTS TO SMASH, YOU WOULD EVEN LOVE HER WITH ALL YOUR HEART EMOTIONALLY ONLY TO GET UR HEART BROKEN VIOLENTLY

FOR EXAMPLE:
YOU PULLED UP IN HER CRIB
SHE GOT YOU AND HER SELF NAKED
THINKING YOU WANT TO SMASH HER, SHE FIT SCREAM RAPE, RAPE, RAPE OOOOOO, PLS SOMEBODY SAVE ME
BEFORE YOU REALIZED YOU HAVE BEEN DECIEVED

SHE MIGHT BE ON HER SEARCH FOR A VICTIM IMAGE LAUNDERER IN MOST CASES WHICH MAY TURN OUT TO BE YOU (SHE GO USE YOU COVER HER WHOREDOM) JUST TO PAINT HER IMAGE IN PUBLIC AND IN THE FACE OF HER HUSBAND TO APPEAR LIKE A SAINT AND AN ANGEL

FROM THE DAY OF UR FALSE RAPE ALLEGATION HENCEFORTH, HER HUSBAND AUTOMATICALLY SEES HER AS A SAINT, SO HE WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO DOUBT HER AND THAT GIVES HER FREEDOM TO SMASH WHO SHE IS HIGHLY INTRESTED IN SEXUALLY WITHOUT REMORSE, ONLY GOD WOULD HAVE YOU SAVED IF UR ASS WONT SIT IN JAIL COS THAT THING GO TOO PAIN YOU

SOTEY YOU GO HATE AM AND YOU GO SEEK VIOLENT REVENGE ON HER VIOLENTLY I PROMISE YOU THIS BROTHER BE FUCCCKIING CAREFULL

THAT WOMAN DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU KEEP YOUR EGO ASIDE

EVEN IF YOU WANT NOTHING WITH MARRIED WOMEN SHE HERSELF WOULD BE THE ONE SMACKING UR DICK TRYING HARD TO BANG EVEN IF YOU DECLINE HER, IF SHE NEVER DO SHI SHI OF WETIN I TALK SHE FIT USE HER FAKE FLIRT MANIPULATE YOU OOO

STUDY THAT BITCH CLOSELY BRO
IT MIGHT NOT BE WHAT YOU THINK IT IS OOO

REMEMBER SINGLE GIRLS USE FAKE GREENLIGHTS TO MANIPULATE MARRIED MEN AND SINGLE GUYS

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK FAKE GREENLIGHT CANNOT BE USED BY MARRIED WOMEN FOR SINGLE UNSUSPECTING GUYS THAT MARRIED WOMEN HAVE EVIL MOTIVES FOR?

IF YOU FEEL I AM NOT THERE WITH YOU TO SEE IT OR OBSERVE IT IN YOUR PRESENCE THAT AM JUST TALKING BLA, BLA, BLA

THEN I MAY BE WRONG
THANK YOU

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
DAY 316, REDPILL 2022

Women don't know when to stop; that's where your leadership comes in.

You may push to the extreme and tend towards tyranny; that's where her feminity comes in.

If the negative sides of both are not tamed by their opposite positive sides, chaos looms in the relationship.

Authority: Positive masculinity. Positive feminity.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dabronze:
The truth of the matter is a woman can not respect a man they don't love

"Respect is love language of a woman "

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2022

Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Most people today underrate strong and sound fatherly influence.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
YoobaNesan:
No! No!! No!!! We all agreed there are simps in Nigeria, they haven't got to this depth.
Don't tell me this is happening in Nigeria, perhaps Southy.

Bro. I witness this with my own eye, just that church will also contribute things like emotional support, counseling, and some few funds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
It’s a cheat code only women utilise

fattprince:

Exactly change of location is a real cheat code. It's something I've experienced. And I'm going to experience again. This time I want to optimize it like Optimus prime. I got there pvssies were thrown at me from left to right but only fvcked one hoping to come back home and continue from there but it's been so difficult. But now I've accepted fate until I change location again with my experience now I know how to go about it but with moderation sha.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author fattprince post=118316504]
Exactly change of location is a real cheat code. It's something I've experienced. And I'm going to experience again. This time I want to optimize it like Optimus prime. I got there pvssies were thrown at me from left to right but only fvcked one hoping to come back home and continue from there but it's been so difficult. But now I've accepted fate until I change location again with my experience now I know how to go about it but with moderation sha.[/quote]

Look this beggar yearning dust. Yamayama fall on that your beggy beggy bald head there. Tuehh! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 12:49am On Nov 13, 2022
See them.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 1:01am On Nov 13, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

BRO STUDY THAT WOMAN TOO CLOSELY LIKE ALAYE GIVE THAT WOMAN CLOSE MARKING
SHE MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING MORE DANGEROUS THAN HAVING SOMETHING SEXUAL WITH YOU, DONT JUST ASSUME SHE WANTS TO NACK YOU IN THE BEDROOM
A WIFE THAT DISRESPECTS HER HUSBAND WOULD DEFINITELY DISRESPECT YOU
USE UR NUMBER 6

IF THAT MARRIED WOMAN WANTS TO FXXCK YOU SHE WOULD HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE TODAY (EVEN IF YOU SAY NO TO MARRIED WOMEN AND YOU EVEN REJECTED HER ADVANCES)

WHY DO YOU THINK SHE FLIRTING WITH YOU IS TAKING FOREVER WITHOUT SHE ESCALATING THINGS??

SHE MIGHT WANT TO USE FLIRTING TO SCAM YOU EMOTIONALLY
(ALAYE WATCH)

WATCH OUT FOR FAKE GREENLIGHTS, FAKE SEXUAL SIGNALS, FAKE SEXUAL HINTS

MAKE SHE NO GO USE FAKE FLIRTINGS NACK YOU APAKO

SOFT-SPOT NIGGA WOULD THINK SHE WANTS TO SMASH, YOU WOULD EVEN LOVE HER WITH ALL YOUR HEART EMOTIONALLY ONLY TO GET UR HEART BROKEN VIOLENTLY

FOR EXAMPLE:
YOU PULLED UP IN HER CRIB
SHE GOT YOU AND HER SELF NAKED
THINKING YOU WANT TO SMASH HER, SHE FIT SCREAM RAPE, RAPE, RAPE OOOOOO, PLS SOMEBODY SAVE ME
BEFORE YOU REALIZED YOU HAVE BEEN DECIEVED

SHE MIGHT BE ON HER SEARCH FOR A VICTIM IMAGE LAUNDERER IN MOST CASES WHICH MAY TURN OUT TO BE YOU (SHE GO USE YOU COVER HER WHOREDOM) JUST TO PAINT HER IMAGE IN PUBLIC AND IN THE FACE OF HER HUSBAND TO APPEAR LIKE A SAINT AND AN ANGEL

FROM THE DAY OF UR FALSE RAPE ALLEGATION HENCEFORTH, HER HUSBAND AUTOMATICALLY SEES HER AS A SAINT, SO HE WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO DOUBT HER AND THAT GIVES HER FREEDOM TO SMASH WHO SHE IS HIGHLY INTRESTED IN SEXUALLY WITHOUT REMORSE, ONLY GOD WOULD HAVE YOU SAVED IF UR ASS WONT SIT IN JAIL COS THAT THING GO TOO PAIN YOU

SOTEY YOU GO HATE AM AND YOU GO SEEK VIOLENT REVENGE ON HER VIOLENTLY I PROMISE YOU THIS BROTHER BE FUCCCKIING CAREFULL

THAT WOMAN DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU KEEP YOUR EGO ASIDE

EVEN IF YOU WANT NOTHING WITH MARRIED WOMEN SHE HERSELF WOULD BE THE ONE SMACKING UR DICK TRYING HARD TO BANG EVEN IF YOU DECLINE HER, IF SHE NEVER DO SHI SHI OF WETIN I TALK SHE FIT USE HER FAKE FLIRT MANIPULATE YOU OOO

STUDY THAT BITCH CLOSELY BRO
IT MIGHT NOT BE WHAT YOU THINK IT IS OOO

REMEMBER SINGLE GIRLS USE FAKE GREENLIGHTS TO MANIPULATE MARRIED MEN AND SINGLE GUYS

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK FAKE GREENLIGHT CANNOT BE USED BY MARRIED WOMEN FOR SINGLE UNSUSPECTING GUYS THAT MARRIED WOMEN HAVE EVIL MOTIVES FOR?

IF YOU FEEL I AM NOT THERE WITH YOU TO SEE IT OR OBSERVE IT IN YOUR PRESENCE THAT AM JUST TALKING BLA, BLA, BLA

THEN I MAY BE WRONG
THANK YOU

I got it, bro and thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2022
Dabronze:
Every marriage is always happy
No matter what happen

After a wasting 14yrs to raised another man offsprings with his hard earned money and aborted the pregnancy that belong to him you still called that "happy marriage "
She really despises him.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2022
The key Red Pill Truth to understand is: DON'T BLAME A WOMAN FOR WHERE YOU ARE IN LIFE. Where you are in the present moment is based on the actions that you have done in the past. Where you will be in the future is based on the actions that you are doing in the present. You have to understand this incredibly important concept: YOU ARE THE ONE TO BLAME FOR YOUR CURRENT POSITION IN LIFE. If you wasted thousands of dollars on a woman who never really care about you, and only cared about the financial resources that she could extract from you then that's your fault. No one told you to believe her lies. No one told you to believe affectionate words such as "baby" meant that she really likes you. No one put a gun to your head and told you to spend your valuable resources on an ungrateful women would would trade-up the moment opportunity presented itself and conveniently rewrite history. YOU ARE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2022
Field Report LOL

So I recently traveled to my home state,
Few days ago, I was on the queue at the bus station when I heard an argument at the front. I saw the woman selling the bus ticket pressing a man’s head to the bus cos he was trying to enter the bus. According to the man, the seat were already occupied so he wanted to enter the bus to join those standing but the ticket woman refused even though she allowed some others in. The man kept forcing while the woman kept pressing his head. Suddenly, the woman brought out a cane and starting flogging this grown up man (should be in his mid forties).

So another guy on the queue got angry at the woman for flogging a grown up man like a kid and this second guy hit the woman and there was an outburst. Other women including a guy bounced on the second guy for hitting a WOMAN. The woman started dragging the second guy to the floor and I knew if they’d succeeded, it would have been disgraceful so I ran to the front and hit one of the women.

I asked the guy supporting the women how he thinks his wife/babe will feel if another woman starts flogging him like a kid. The people kept saying that no matter what a woman does he shouldn’t have hit a woman. I got angry and told them that they’re all mad for thinking a woman has a right to flog a man but a man shouldn’t hit a woman.

I have always knew that there’s a gang up against men but I didn’t know it was that obvious. Women want to do rubbish and get away with it. Women want to live wayward lives and still marry the best men, women want to be single moms and still get married to men reserved for virgins.

Some men fight for women that are not their wives or mother or siblings not because they want to but because they’ve been conditioned to believed that a man that can fight and die for a woman is a real man.

Shalom

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2022
Guys make una ear early momo Amebo.

I came to check on my family today, I met my dad and his Neighbor discussing outside so I signaled my pops and went inside.
Few minutes later my dad joined me inside
Omo people ya werey goon oo.

It’s seems my neighbor 30 year old son has been dating and killing himself for a girl in front of their house today Sunday the girl don sneak enter compound to Bleep another neighbor that has a car and a kid.
It seems the man’s wife saw the girl enter and they probably heard her moaning from the sex afterwards.

What an embarrassment. His mom took the gist to his dad and out of PARA his dad is reporting his son to my dad.
Funny thing is that the father na big flirt, the Apple fell far from the tree grin no wonder he day vex as the pikin they simp.

Moral of this story if you day stay with your parents abeg make una no shit for house.
You don’t want your doing’s to be everybody’s business.

No matter how attractive that girl day for work make una No shit for working place self. If you no behave normal your Oga go take her story pursue you commot.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
DAY 317, REDPILL 2022

Men that are too attached to women will never go far in life. Ambitious men must be able to calibrate their proximity with women, ensuring a certain level of detachment when dealing with them.

The feminine conundrum is eternal, an unregulated attachment will debilitate his masculine muscles making him unfit for the upcoming battle within and without.

Not losing focus when dealing with women is a sign of peak masculinity.

Authority: Focus.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Herbworks:
Field Report LOL

Few days ago, I was on the queue at the bus station when I heard an argument at the front. I saw the woman selling the bus ticket pressing a man’s head to the bus cos he was trying to enter the bus. According to the man, the seat were already occupied so he wanted to enter the bus to join those standing but the ticket woman refused even though she allowed some others in. The man kept forcing while the woman kept pressing his head. Suddenly, the woman brought out a cane and starting flogging this grown up man (should be in his mid forties).

So another guy on the queue got angry at the woman for flogging a grown up man like a kid and this second guy hit the woman and there was an outburst. Other women including a guy bounced on the second guy for hitting a WOMAN. The woman started dragging the second guy to the floor and I knew if they’d succeeded, it would have been disgraceful so I ran to the front and hit one of the women.

I asked the guy supporting the women how he thinks his wife/babe will feel if another woman starts flogging him like a kid. The people kept saying that no matter what a woman does he shouldn’t have hit a woman. I got angry and told them that they’re all mad for thinking a woman has a right to flog a man but a man shouldn’t hit a woman.

I have always known that there’s a gang up against men but I didn’t know it was that obvious. Women want to do rubbish and get away with it. Women want to live wayward lives and still marry the best men, women want to be single moms and still get married to men reserved for virgins.

Some men fight for women that are not their wives or mother or siblings not because they want to but because they’ve been conditioned to believe that a man that can fight and die for a woman is a real man.

Shalom

Nice report.

1. However, as much as I understand, there's no hidden conspiracy against men. Even if there is, it is one rooted in human nature that is common among everyone, which is: to gain power, control, and money.

2. In life, nobody can disrespect you face to face when you don't create such an opportunity. People may disregard you from afar, but for them to rub it on your face, only you can grant them access.

Default mode: people fear you until you have established contact and proximity.

3. There is a common saying: "the way you dress, that's the way you'll be addressed. Treat yourself as a king and you'll be honored as one". Even a madman has a reputation - dirty, weird, and violent, hence, normal people stay aloof from them.

Ask yourself, why didn't the woman press your head and hit you with a cane? If you have acted the same way as that man, you would have been treated similarly.

4. We don't have control over life's events and how other people will behave or treat us, just as we can't stop birds from flying over our heads but can stop them from building a nest on our shoulders.

5. Guys need to start upgrading. As much as empathize with men, modern-day men have a lot of work to do, because the ones I see on the street daily and the ones online/nairaland is a quantifiable reason why women and society at large don't have regard for men in general.

6. As women cannot win men in physical fights, same way men cannot win women in emotional and verbal abuse. Women can win verbally and emotionally, and this is more reason you must always be on guard to end every discussion with them tending towards altercations and physical abuse. You'll be unable if you are on your emotional side too, and in such a scenario, women will be supported by outsiders because average men and women are emotional and can be easily manipulated.

7. One man cannot cause this effective change on a large scale, the resonance can only be created by a conglomeration of individual men who pursue honor, glory, and integrity here and outside and are eager to bring back masculinity to his throne.

Men bring back masculinity.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hahn(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hello

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Boomboost(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Herbworks:
Field Report LOL

I have always knew that there’s a gang up against men but I didn’t know it was that obvious. Women want to do rubbish and get away with it. Women want to live wayward lives and still marry the best men, women want to be single moms and still get married to men reserved for virgins.

Some men fight for women that are not their wives or mother or siblings not because they want to but because they’ve been conditioned to believed that a man that can fight and die for a woman is a real man.

Shalom

In a situation where a woman(first attacker) hits a man and he retaliates and this phrase, "no matter what, no man should hit a woman", is said...

Point out that no matter what, a woman who is a man, shouldn't hit a man who's seen as a woman.

They'll be confused. In that case, give a quick demonstration.

Ask woman who feels men are bitches to slap the men who feel they are bitches worth being bitchslapped. They'll hesitate...

Here, I elucidate, "A man who slaps a woman back sees the woman as a man who saw him as a woman". I'll further demonstrate and slap the first aggressor telling them she saw the man as a powerless woman who's right to respect could be trampled on. I'll shout at this point that all men should respect women.
Later, I explain that I took the place of a woman slapping a man and ask how everyone feels about the confusion; a man being thought as weak and defenceless as a woman, and women bullying because they feel empowered and respected.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPAMBOX7: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
demanuel:
Not to derail the thread...

But I think that the simps are the balance of the relationship matrix. (Pease corrections if I am wrong)

They spend their resources on the females, who in turn take the resources to better themselves for the Alpha males to choose.

If all men are Alpha males, resources won't flow to the females, except for her sheer brains she brings to the table, rather than just her feminity.

It's like the scriptures affirming that 'we will always have the Poor among us'.

So also we will always have the Simps among us, for they keep the balance.

It's left for you to remain a Simp or otherwise.
Comrade this your vawulence enter bone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Boomboost(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
There's this interesting Spanish drama that is visual about a man first perceived as Alpha, whom love turned to "part-beta" and another Character who went from simp to Avenger.

Some men will always be simps even when they feel vengeful.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Nice report.

1. However, as much as I understand, there's no hidden conspiracy against men. Even if there is, it is one rooted in human nature that is common among everyone, which is: to gain power, control, and money.

2. In life, nobody can disrespect you face to face when you don't create such an opportunity. People may disregard you from afar, but for them to rub it on your face, only you can grant them access.

3. There is a common saying: "the way you dress, that's the way you'll be addressed. Treat yourself as a king and you'll be honored as one". Even a madman has a reputation - dirty, weird, and violent, hence, normal people stay aloof from them.

Ask yourself, why didn't the woman press your head and hit you with a cane? If you have acted the same way as that man, you would have been treated similarly.

4. We don't have control over life's events and how other people will behave or treat us, just as we can't stop birds from flying over our heads but can stop them from building a nest on our shoulders.

5. Guys need to start upgrading. As much as empathize with men, modern-day men have a lot of work to do, because the ones I see on the street daily and the ones online/nairaland is a quantifiable reason why women and society at large don't have regard for men in general.

6. As women cannot win men in physical fights, same way men cannot win women in emotional and verbal abuse. Women can win verbally and emotionally, and this is more reason you must always be on guard to end every discussion with them tending towards altercations and physical abuse. You'll be unable if you are on your emotional side too, and in such a scenario, women will be supported by outsiders because average men and women are emotional and can be easily manipulated.

7. One man cannot cause this effective change on a large scale, the resonance can only be created by a conglomeration of individual men who pursue honor, glory, and integrity here and outside and are eager to bring back masculinity to his throne.

Men bring back masculinity.
I gat you bro, but you did no justice to the case at hand. You said it can't happened to the poster, I beg to differ it can happen to anybody, as long as people are there that the woman believe will always be at her side.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
dontai:
I gat you bro, but you did no justice to the case at hand. You said it can't happened to the poster, I beg to differ it can happen to anybody, as long as people are there that the woman believe will always be at her side.

Which justice again? Or, not what you expected? Lol.

Do read for a second time. However:

CaveAdullam:

4. We don't have control over life's events and how other people will behave or treat us, just as we can't stop birds from flying over our heads but can stop them from building a nest on our shoulders...

6. As women cannot win men in physical fights, same way men cannot win women in emotional and verbal abuse. Women can win verbally and emotionally, and this is more reason you must always be on guard to end every discussion with them tending towards altercations and physical abuse. You'll be unable if you are on your emotional side too, and in such a scenario, women will be supported by outsiders because average men and women are emotional and can be easily manipulated...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPAMBOX7: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
2dice01:
Format won't help you
Lust is the feminine Greatest weapon which we men fall for
All you need is her getting attracted to you first

Same girl that is sexchatting& sending núdes to some dude will block other dude she isn't attracted to sending his díck pics

You wanna get laid asap
Do you have that body ladies die for
Are you good looking/Looking Good
Do you have money grin
You got a nice ride
Are you Intelligent

That is why when you say Hi to a girl she use style to check if you tick her box/boxes or not

With this attribute that girl will be the one toasting you and hoping you don't turn her down

She wont even ask money from you
She will use all those boys with minimum salary wages cheesy to take uber to your crib and start acting like your Girlfriend

She wont give a fúck if you have Girlfriends or married cheesy

My current experience. A woman will love you regardless even if she knows you have other girls as long as she sees you a man of value. No two ways

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Which justice again? Or, not what you expected? Lol.

Do read for a second time. However:

bro, I have witnessed this same scenario played out over and over again at the ATM or filing station, it doesn't matter how you dressed or who you think you are(unless you are a solider), onces there are simps all around who will readily pounds on any guy that wrangle much to get himself away from an assaulter(woman). Just like that poster enunciate above. I believe you've already taught us that it's in their blood, and with the aids of the simp that abound all around.

The way you win is not playing the game, but the game will play out even if you don't want to. Because, we can't do without having them around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
My current experience. A woman will love you regardless even if she knows you have other girls as long as she sees you a man of value. No two ways
True my brother
Rules are for the masses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by prophetfire: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Herbworks:
Field Report LOL

Shalom
That's mumu men that are controlled by the instincts of their male organs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nwaotu10:

Trash!!
Very repulsive trash!

That guy love marriage so much, but he don't know that they are men who don't love it.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (2224) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.