Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2795016 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2022
Masculinity means:

• Honor
• Respect
• Strength
• Protection

There is nothing toxic about it.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Loner444: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Pukkalolo:
Happy birthday to me in arrears.

Two buddies(online) who missed my birthday-- in their own different words said,

"there's no better cake you can give me than writting free e-book on wooing women and make them crave you."

I quickly went into action and started writing the ebook( or preferable, let me say I started baking the cake) on how to make women crave you and treat you special.

I have already send it out to the guys who requested for it. And they both wrote me back saying it was FIRE.

But I'll feel guilty if I don't send it to guys here... because I have lots of cool guys here that very much regard my advice on interacting and dealing with women.

Please brothers, I've already said something similar to this in the disclaimer: I believe you are mature enough to know that you are responsible for how you choose to treat women. So when implementing the wisdom in this free ebook, do it with probity and maturity (Remember, you have sisters and you will have daughters).

This is just a 22 pages write up on interacting with beautiful women and making them long for you(or lust after you or whatever).

If you want a copy, PM me and I'll send you a copy immediately.

Stay blessed brothers.

Happy birthday in arrears sir, please I want a copy
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rdfactor(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
AlterEgo00:
But to be honest Bro,i live in FCT and it's just normal stuffs here .. Very coded and right under your nose and you won't even notice it ... The day i came to know of a male stripper club in FCT was the very day i lost interest in Marriage....

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
JESHAL:
Sleeping with prostitutes is a quick fix to a long term problem, you won't even enjoy the sex, it's one sided, no emotional bonding afterwards, it's transactional and negotiated, you get the poorest quality sex even if you spend heavily, you are on a time clock, the hoes sees you as a useful thirsty idiot, the hoes disrespect you, it's better to endure sexlessness.

Sadly many beta males are getting this kind of sex or no sex at all, based on the condition that they provide value is the only way their wives would endure and tolerate fucxking them,their wives see them as useful idiots they settled with, no love, just duty and chore sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Sucre6:
So there is girl that I was dating among other babes, I actually meet her a virgin and I was being nice to her, I didn't know what gave her the idea that I love her too much grin , the started misbehaving, I was just observing her, a whole red piller nah him she wan play with grin

So, she call me two weeks ago and was lamenting on how I don't spend on her bla bla bla, I was like, girl, u ain't got right to say shit, u ain't my wife and u av got to earn every penny I was gon spend on you, we settled and she said she was gon come by weekend, we have been dating for almost 1 year, but she never allowed me penetrate her, though a virgin but I will kiss , finger, suck boobs and do all stuff, yet she won't allow me penetrate, and thus, I don't spend a dime on her, she came around last weekend and my friend came visiting too, my friend had an issue and ask that I loan him 20k to sort himself promising to pay back before November ending, there and then in her present I gave him the money, after all he's my friend and we dude help each others like that. I rather dash my friend 1million naira than give a entitled girl 1k, my friend won't forget me helping him, but my babe would forget it, as they term it your responsibility, fvck that, I ain't responsible for you, goan meet your father to do that.

As my friend left, she started making moves, and boom, we kissed and stuff and before you say jack, she started forcing my dick in her pvssy, I withdrew and ask her, babes are you sure about this, she said yes, I wore my gold circle, lubricated her well and penetrated her after several attempts, after the whole thing, we did it two more time before she left.

We where cool yesterday she sent me a message that read thus

Babes, I don't k ow how to say this but I don't think I love you again, let's end things now, thanks.

I read the WhatsApp message and smiled, I didn't reply either did I call her, I deleted her numbers and our chat and moved on, throughout today she's been calling, to apologise that she didn't mean it that she was teasing me, I told her, that I don't deal with such dramas, u said its over, just go ain't gon ask you any question, I don't need no explanation, this babes reported me to all my friends she knew me with, they have all been begging me to take her back, as if that wasn't enough, home I was coming back from work today i saw her at my gate waiting for me, I saw her from afar and turned back and went straight to one garden close to my street, sat down, ordered for grilled fish and Amarula, I have been there since , I watched Brazil match there and I intend to watch the remaining world cup games for today here until she tire herself out and get the fvck out of my gate, she calls every 2 seconds, thank God I get power bank, this girl don nearly kill my battery for nothing grin

Dont let no girl call the shot in your relationship, I call the shot but when u want to take the lead, I cut you off and move the hell on. cool

Oh blesed are thou, for ye are wise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Battalion1:
shut the Bleep up ....you and who dey go church? .....your country is the most corrupt in Africa...2nd in paternity fraud idiot nai you .. u....be

Man, what troubles you. Pray to God and He will heal you.

Stay blessed brother.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lajid: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Guys I need advice, I’m 22.

How do I restore my honor back.

There’s this girl at a workplace (currently undergoing training). We just started work and she drives (more like a rich kid) so sometimes she drops me off.

So there’s this guy who sees me like a cock blocker (I have the feeling he wants to get close to her).

The point is she took the both of us and she kinda focused on him and all.

But then, I feel kinda bad not cause of anything but because I don’t have much weight, look slim a little and I’m 5’6 but I still look like a small boy kinda.

But then I’m okay and I’m a first class graduate so I just use my intelligence to boost my confidence.

Thing is, she did some things which I feel like she doesn’t rate me.

How do I like take back my honor, I want to avoid her and avoid the dropping off but then how do I do it without she knowing completely.

Note: I don’t have any feelings, it’s just that I want to be respected kinda.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sucre6: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Meedon:

Oh blesed are thou, for ye are wise.

Yo demm right cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
lajid:

There’s this girl at a workplace (currently undergoing training). We just started work and she drives (more like a rich kid) so sometimes she drops me off.

So there’s this guy who sees me like a cock blocker (I have the feeling he wants to get close to her).

But then, I feel kinda bad not cause of anything but because I don’t have much weight, look slim a little and I’m 5’6 but I still look like a small boy kinda.

But then I’m okay and I’m a first class graduate so I just use my intelligence to boost my confidence.

How do I like take back my honor, I want to avoid her and avoid the dropping off but then how do I do it without she knowing completely.

The first step towards gaining back your respect is to find a way to reject her giving you lift. Find a good excuse in case she asks you why you no longer allow her drop you off as before.
Secondly mingle with other females in that your place of work because I'm sure she may not be the only girl there & let her understand the fact that other girls desire you too
Finally, stop doing her favours unless it is transactional & you also stand to benefit from it. Any favour from you must be earned/deserved

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maziagu: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
AWALT until proven otherwise

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maziagu: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nawa oooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by potland: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
lajid:
at a workplace (currently undergoing training). We just started work and she drives (more like a rich kid) so sometimes she drops me off.

Thing is, she did some things which I feonor,e dropping off but then how do I
she prefers him becos you are not a roughrider and its eating you up. Nigerian girls are myopic. They prefer the bad apple becos it excites them temporarily. Bad boys are devourers and girls are foolishly oblivious of their antics. Dont be mad

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
Karlifate:
Masculinity means:

• Honor
• Respect
• Strength
• Protection

There is nothing toxic about it.
true man,,, And the only reason the powers-that-be (aka The System/the Matrix) is labelling Masculinity toxic is because it's pretty hard to manipulate, coerce and enslave masculine people. Masculinity suffers during times of peace (such as our present time) while femininity flourishes. It's during times of war and tumult that masculinity comes to its own while Femininity then suffers. The more society becomes peaceful the more it's men become Feminised. While the better and better it's women become. Which means the harder and harder it becomes for the women to find masculine men. The irony being that the men who still work hard at staying masculine find themselves becoming more and more out of tune with everyone and attracting more and more hate.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
potland:
she prefers him becos you are not a roughrider and its eating you up. Nigerian girls are myopic. They prefer the bad apple becos it excites them temporarily. Bad boys are devourers and girls are foolishly oblivious of their antics. Dont be mad
Don't say "Nigerian girls". Whether Nigeria, Ghana or United Kingdom, they're all the same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by specialofficer: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
lajid:

intelligence for your pocket, let me tell to the simple truth, and I'm sure ubunja will testify to this, you're short and girls don't like short boys grin

Except say you get money, If not e go hard to see better girl with class wey go follow you

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
lajid:

But then I’m okay and I’m a first-class graduate so I just use my intelligence to boost my confidence.

How do I like to take back my honor, I want to avoid her and avoid the dropping off but then how do I do it without knowing completely?

1. Except in conditions when she's narcissistic, arrogant, insulting, or abusive should you cut ties with her.

2. Redpill is not men vs women. Understand the intersexual dynamics and your life will be fun with women. Simple.

3. Once women come in contact with men, they look for possible ways to meander their way around him to get his attention, time, and resources.

4. A woman doesn't care about the category of man, each man is arranged in her brain to her specific benefit. She needs the money of the rich man. The praise of the ugly man. The sweet company of the funny guy. The assistance of a nice guy. The attention of a strong guy. Sex from the handsome and fit dude. Protection of the masculine man. No man is useless in the sight of any woman.

5. Start thinking as a woman. Once contact has been established for a long time, look for ways to benefit from her. Women are not timid in this aspect, ergo, can start requesting money and gifts within less than one week of dating.

6. It is in the masculine instinct to cater to the female and the children, but you are not going to squander your resources on a woman you are not benefiting from. Simply put, let value match value.

7. because of proximity, women will demand from you. There's no debate about this. Based on that proximity, you must be fast enough to start demanding from her. Sex is the end game, but you'll lose a lot of benefits from her if your mind and heart become clouded by sex.

8. I have met a lady for who I had a "thing" for who reiteratively told me point blank that she ain't gonna fvck me. Let me tell you how bad it was, she reiteratively told me about a guy in the same circle she wants to fvck. Yeah. That's the game. But I wasn't blinded by sex, I wasn't perturbed. The respect was there. She never loses her demeanor around me. So, since sex wasn't possible she did other activities for me which would have cost me time and money + brought food for me a few times.

9. Life is all about bridges and connections. Don't burn bridges when you don't have a complete map of your direction. See everybody that comes your way as a bridge or a tool.

10. If she does something you don't like, caution her; repeatedly and remorseless, then, disengage.

11. You want to cut a lady off who saves you transport fare and the hurdles of struggling for public transport because of your fragile ego? I laugh.

There is no need to deny your feelings for her and not get her attention. We know how these things work. Don't use any flimsy excuse to divert that feeling. You want her. Learn the game to get her or abort the mission and diversify your thoughts and plan.

12. If she is from a rich home, use your intelligence and confidence to become more acquainted with her and her circle. Always think long-term. Let her be fvcked and dumped, that's not your business. Your own is leverage your proximity with her to better your life.

13. Since you are an ectomorph (my cousin), eat good food and hit the gym. Dress beautifully and maintain a neat aura and physical outlook.

14. Be confident enough to not allow your ego impedes you from attaining a greater height. Keep developing yourself and learning more about women. The lessons learned will enable you to know women better in your dealings with them.

Have a nice day.

DAY 337, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Women are fun to be with. Lovely. But you must be smart.

PS: Fearjah, something on the table.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
This Cave na simp lol..

Actually, a little sex,care and attention will make cave throw is masculinity to the dogs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. Except in conditions when she's narcissistic, arrogant, insulting, or abusive should you cut ties with her.

2. Redpill is not men vs women. Understand the intersexual dynamics and your life will be fun with women. Simple.

3. Once women come in contact with men, they look for possible ways to meander their way around him to get his attention, time, and resources.

4. A woman doesn't care about the category of man, each man is arranged in her brain to her specific benefit. She needs the money of the rich man. The praise of the ugly man. The sweet company of the funny guy. The assistance of a nice guy. The attention of a strong guy. Sex from the handsome and fit dude. Protection of the masculine man. No man is useless in the sight of any woman.

5. Start thinking as a woman. Once contact has been established for a long time, look for ways to benefit from her. Women are not timid in this aspect, ergo, can start requesting money and gifts within less than one week of dating.

6. It is in the masculine instinct to cater to the female and the children, but you are not going to squander your resources on a woman you are not benefiting from. Simply put, let value match value.

7. because of proximity, women will demand from you. There's no debate about this. Based on that proximity, you must be fast enough to start demanding from her. Sex is the end game, but you'll lose a lot of benefits from her if your mind and heart become clouded by sex.

8. I have met a lady for who I had a "thing" for who reiteratively told me point blank that she ain't gonna fvck me. Let me tell you how bad it was, she reiteratively told me about a guy in the same circle she wants to fvck. Yeah. That's the game. But I wasn't blinded by sex, I wasn't perturbed. The respect was there. She never loses her demeanor around me. So, since sex wasn't possible she did other activities for me which would have cost me time and money + brought food for me a few times.

9. Life is all about bridges and connections. Don't burn bridges when you don't have a complete map of your direction. See everybody that comes your way as a bridge or a tool.

10. If she does something you don't like, caution her; repeatedly and remorseless, then, disengage.

11. You want to cut a lady off who saves you transport fare and the hurdles of struggling for public transport because of your fragile ego? I laugh.

There is no need to deny your feelings for her and not get her attention. We know how these things work. Don't use any flimsy excuse to divert that feeling. You want her. Learn the game to get her or abort the mission and diversify your thoughts and plan.

12. If she is from a rich home, use your intelligence and confidence to become more acquainted with her and her circle. Always think long-term. Let her be fvcked and dumped, that's not your business. Your own is leverage your proximity with her to better your life.

13. Since you are an ectomorph (my cousin), eat good food and hit the gym. Dress beautifully and maintain a neat aura and physical outlook.

14. Be confident enough to not allow your ego impedes you from attaining a greater height. Keep developing yourself and learning more about women. The lessons learned will enable you to know women better in your dealings with them.

Have a nice day.

DAY 337, REDPILL 2022

Learn game they'll not hear word. grin

There are so many fishes in the sea but that doesn't mean that you'll catch every fish you come across.

It's quite pitiful when one focuses all their energy on one particular kinda fish.

This happens when they fail to understand the simple fact that fishes are attracted to different types of food at different times.
Some might fancy worms,cereals, shrimps,donuts,pet foods,bread,bacon, chicken/turkey. Etc.

So many varieties that can turn them on at different times.if your flavor isn't wanted, simply upgrade or wait for that particular fish that wants what you have.

Problem is ,many guys always tend to develop feelings once they get close to a woman.
This feeling might not necessarily be emotional,it could simply just be sexual which is just as bad really.
It's a recipe for disaster.

That dude already has feelings for that lady that's why he's feeling bad for not being noticed. He still has a long way to go in understanding women grin.
He better continue enjoying the free ride even if he ain't getting any ride grin.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Have a nice day.

DAY 337, REDPILL 2022

Thank You, You said it all

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
COOL10:

Being part of MGTOW is a gift. Not every man is lucky enough to know what we know and not every man has the persistent courage to avoid marriage. It's a blessing. Never ever forget that.

They say MGTOW will die lonely and probably depressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Meedon:

They say MGTOW will die lonely and probably depressed.

Lol, whoever says that obviously doesn't know anything about MGTOW.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Temmylee02: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
On God

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tonnyray:
"Alfa mails" that have to generate all manner of new monikers to bark.
Spineless clowns grin

You are bigger than this bro. You pass this level na. Why capping?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lajid: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Smartb0y:

Learn game they'll not hear word. grin

There are so many fishes in the sea but that doesn't mean that you'll catch every fish you come across.

It's quite pitiful when one focuses all their energy on one particular kinda fish.

This happens when they fail to understand the simple fact that fishes are attracted to different types of food at different times.
Some might fancy worms,cereals, shrimps,donuts,pet foods,bread,bacon, chicken/turkey. Etc.

So many varieties that can turn them on at different times.if your flavor isn't wanted, simply upgrade or wait for that particular fish that wants what you have.

Problem is ,many guys always tend to develop feelings once they get close to a woman.
This feeling might not necessarily be emotional,it could simply just be sexual which is just as bad really.
It's a recipe for disaster.

That dude already has feelings for that lady that's why he's feeling bad for not being noticed. He still has a long way to go in understanding women grin.
He better continue enjoying the free ride even if he ain't getting any ride grin.

Like I said, I don’t have any feelings for her. Is it that difficult to understand?

Why do you guys like to complicate things for goodness sake.

Man, it’s crazy here.

Cc: Caveadullam

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Have a nice day.

DAY 337, REDPILL 2022

Very nice review Boss.

I have learnt a lot from you and I appreciate you!

Your words are marble on Gold, saving lives of the common Man. Keep it up Boss!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Not every woman you come across is for sex!

The sex should just be an added advantage!

Make sure you're benefit from her one way or the other. For example, I'm always almost online 24/7 and my sub hardly finishes because I have many ladies that sub for me. It's quite funny how the situation turned around from me subbing for ladies to ladies subbing for me. I couldn't believe my eyes when it happened the first time. Some will even collect money from their boyfriends and be willing to give me part of it! grin grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Pukkalolo:

"there's no better cake you can give me than writting free e-book on wooing women and make them crave you."

I quickly went into action and started writing the ebook( or preferable, let me say I started baking the cake) on how to make women crave you and treat you special.

I have already send it out to the guys who requested for it. And they both wrote me back saying it was FIRE.

But I'll feel guilty if I don't send it to guys here... because I have lots of cool guys here that very much regard my advice on interacting and dealing with women.

Please brothers, I've already said something similar to this in the disclaimer: I believe you are mature enough to know that you are responsible for how you choose to treat women. So when implementing the wisdom in this free ebook, do it with probity and maturity (Remember, you have sisters and you will have daughters).

This is just a 22 pages write up on interacting with beautiful women and making them long for you(or lust after you or whatever).

Stay blessed brothers.

I want a copy too, sent a dm already. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Igiaruwe04: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2022
lajid:

Welcome to reality. Women respect good-looking and tall men and save the rest for attention and financial gain.

What's your weight bro? Lemme see if I can get you some tips

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 1:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Gentlemen before you fear God, fear women. I repeat before the fear of God should dwell within you let the fear of women come first

I desperately needed a change of environment so I left lagos to fct some few months back and got in touch with some old connects on how to pull funding for an IT service. We can all testify due to the situation of the economy everyone's reluctant to spend money anyhow

fast forward to 3 weeks ago due to all the stress and all I decided to link up with a girl I knew way back, rejoice was back then a coded runs girl and very wild, like really wild.When I linked up with her in kubwa at a club, she was with her friends whom I knew not, 30mins into partying while everyone was drunk, she grabbed me outside to gist and smoke. I noticed she on her left finger, she wore a wedding ring but outside it wasn't there again.We talked and caught up with old times of which I told her my reason for been back in abj, that's when she opened up that the reason for for partying was a send off party cos she was about travelling outside the country but no one knew. Time had passed so she said let's all lodge in a hotel for the night cause no one able to drive, I agreed and we all lodged in a hotel nearby, 8 of us. 30mins after I showered and about to sleep, she knocked and entered. I already anticipated her coming but formed mugu asking her why she came, she said she couldn't sleep and all.

We sat down and during gisting she was about to initiate rough play, I told her let her husband not come and catch us, babe froze and was like how did I know ?, did one of the girls tell me?, I didn't answer but asked her why she didn't tell me, babe opened up that she was having issues with hubby and he wasn't coming through so she decided to catch fun elsewhere. She knows I have a policy of not nearing another man's woman, I don't want to know how sweet your pus*y is, or your man is maltreating you, no matter how touching your story is, stay in your lane. What burst my head was when she told me how she was able to move over N12m from the man and in order not to face issues she was leaving the next day

This woman had everything planned out from the start, money meant to excute project, she was able to divert it, during the conversation I got lost cause mehnn, I've seen men kill for chicken change and from her conversation the man was well connected. Immediately thought of how to clear road for myself, make ino hear say dem say dem say at the end if she bleeps up. I told her to not worry even though I can't bleep her, we cuddled all through the night and around 2am I woke up, took her iPhone from beside her, was able to lay her thumb on it, open it and clear all our chats, unfriended myself from her Facebook and various social media platforms etc

Next day we all ate together, I exchanged numbers with some of her friends and went home. Last night one of her friends whom we both exchanged numbers ringed me up and after exchanging pleasantries she asked if I've heard from rejoice, I was like I haven't heard from her and asked what happened, baby told me the husband and some police picked her brother up for investigation as money was stolen from his account and only his wife had access to it apart from him, I was expecting to hear N12m, this girl moved N29m sold three of her cars and vanished. I told her if she knew anything about rejoice whereabout, she said she didn't know I told her to let it remain like that to avoid stories that touch

Her husband made her a share holder in his companies, she had 3 exotic cars, she wasn't having problems with cash cause her friend made me understand her husband never made her lack anything yet at the end of it all, she run him streets. I don't know the full story of what really transpired and I won't judge, the only thing I know is anyone who can take a man's resources without his knowledge and make him feel it, I fear them.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 3:06am On Dec 04, 2022
adambeatz:
Gentlemen before you fear God, fear women. I repeat before the fear of God should dwell within you let the fear of women come first

I desperately needed a change of environment so I left lagos to fct some few months back and got in touch with some old connects on how to pull funding for an IT service. We can all testify due to the situation of the economy everyone's reluctant to spend money anyhow

fast forward to 3 weeks ago due to all the stress and all I decided to link up with a girl I knew way back, rejoice was back then a coded runs girl and very wild, like really wild.When I linked up with her in kubwa at a club, she was with her friends whom I knew not, 30mins into partying while everyone was drunk, she grabbed me outside to gist and smoke. I noticed she on her left finger, she wore a wedding ring but outside it wasn't there again.We talked and caught up with old times of which I told her my reason for been back in abj, that's when she opened up that the reason for for partying was a send off party cos she was about travelling outside the country but no one knew. Time had passed so she said let's all lodge in a hotel for the night cause no one able to drive, I agreed and we all lodged in a hotel nearby, 8 of us. 30mins after I showered and about to sleep, she knocked and entered. I already anticipated her coming but formed mugu asking her why she came, she said she couldn't sleep and all.

We sat down and during gisting she was about to initiate rough play, I told her let her husband not come and catch us, babe froze and was like how did I know ?, did one of the girls tell me?, I didn't answer but asked her why she didn't tell me, babe opened up that she was having issues with hubby and he wasn't coming through so she decided to catch fun elsewhere. She knows I have a policy of not nearing another man's woman, I don't want to know how sweet your pus*y is, or your man is maltreating you, no matter how touching your story is, stay in your lane. What burst my head was when she told me how she was able to move over N12m from the man and in order not to face issues she was leaving the next day

This woman had everything planned out from the start, money meant to excute project, she was able to divert it, during the conversation I got lost cause mehnn, I've seen men kill for chicken change and from her conversation the man was well connected. Immediately thought of how to clear road for myself, make ino hear say dem say dem say at the end if she bleeps up. I told her to not worry even though I can't bleep her, we cuddled all through the night and around 2am I woke up, took her iPhone from beside her, was able to lay her thumb on it, open it and clear all our chats, unfriended myself from her Facebook and various social media platforms etc

Next day we all ate together, I exchanged numbers with some of her friends and went home. Last night one of her friends whom we both exchanged numbers ringed me up and after exchanging pleasantries she asked if I've heard from rejoice, I was like I haven't heard from her and asked what happened, baby told me the husband and some police picked her brother up for investigation as money was stolen from his account and only his wife had access to it apart from him, I was expecting to hear N12m, this girl moved N29m sold three of her cars and vanished. I told her if she knew anything about rejoice whereabout, she said she didn't know I told her to let it remain like that to avoid stories that touch

Her husband made her a share holder in his companies, she had 3 exotic cars, she wasn't having problems with cash cause her friend made me understand her husband never made her lack anything yet at the end of it all, she run him streets. I don't know the full story of what really transpired and I won't judge, the only thing I know is anyone who can take a man's resources without his knowledge and make him feel it, I fear them.

Some men were meant to be f00lish in relationship matters, nothing can save them.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 4:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Stay blessed brothers.

Good morning Bro and Happy Birthday.

Pls I need a copy of this book.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rillycool(m), beezman(m), Shugafree(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.