Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2795370 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 5:27am On Dec 04, 2022
@ubunja, if you have time, you can check this movie out. It is mixed with a lot of redpills. A very nice movie.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:10am On Dec 04, 2022
Peaceyw:
@ubunja, if you have time, you can check this movie out. It is mixed with a lot of redpills. A very nice movie.
I will today.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2022
dontrulee:

Very nice review Boss.

I have learnt a lot from you and I appreciate you!

Your words are marble on Gold, saving lives of the common Man. Keep it up Boss!

Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate it. Promise to improve and do better. And will always keep you updated.

Happy Sunday.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lajid: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

Welcome to reality. Women respect good-looking and tall men and save the rest for attention and financial gain.

What's your weight bro? Lemme see if I can get you some tips

50 something can’t remember

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2022
dontrulee:
Not every woman you come across is for sex!

The sex should just be an added advantage!

Make sure you're benefit from her one way or the other. For example, I'm always almost online 24/7 and my sub hardly finishes because I have many ladies that sub for me. It's quite funny how the situation turned around from me subbing for ladies to ladies subbing for me. I couldn't believe my eyes when it happened the first time. Some will even collect money from their boyfriends and be willing to give me part of it! grin grin
you definitely got it right. As someone who always champions sex above everything when it comes to women, yes, there are women who can bring you other things besides sex. The point here is you must be benefiting at least something from your female friends. No friendships for the sake of friendship. Some women bring you sex. Some women bring business connections (as a guy your next big business deal could be lying in your female friend's DMs). Also Some women bring you life and dating advice. Whatever woman you call your friend must be solidly adding value to your life. Problem with us guys we can be so reluctant to force women to bring forth value.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2022
ubunja:
I will today. Is it a Nollywood production?
No, Hollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2022
If you can’t bring out her slutty side then don’t wife her cos someone else is enjoying that side of her

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckboys: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2022
Peaceyw:
not on Netflix

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2022
DAY 338, REDPILL 2022

Don't relate or invest with people that have no plans and ambitions - the same for business and relationships.

Authority: Let value match value.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by specialofficer: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2022
I dey cry as I dey type this thing, as man no ever depend on person, nothing be like having your own money, e dey stop see finish. If you no get money ehn, person wey dey try for you go dey look down upon you, just imagine me and person get issue, na the person dey at fault oo but na me still dey beg and the useless person still dey give attitude oo. Kai! Life really hard for man

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2022
maziagu:
Don't be a Captain save a .............
maziagu:
Choose your fight wisely

Kai! This is one of the reasons why redpillers say simps/white knights/Captains-save-a-hoe are a danger to themselves. Just look at vibrant males with life ahead of them putting themselves in grave danger because they don't have the common sense that comes with being redpill-smart. The red pill will never fail, take it or leave it. A lot of people haven't taken the red pill on the relationship dynamics involving toxic boyfriends, and they need it; It will save a lot of lives.

When you see a toxic boyfriend slapping or hitting his girlfriend, don't intervene to rescue the girl or direct aggression towards the guy. It's not a smart move. Don't take sides against the guy. You don't know who the guy is, you don't know if he has a weapon or if he has a group/gang watching nearby or a dangerous group he belongs to that he can summon later to deal with you. Besides, what if you and him get into a fight (which will happen) and it happens that he picks an object nearby and gravely injures or maims you, or ends your life? A lot of people don't even stop to consider these things. Besides, you don't even know if the girl deliberately provoked her toxic bf or did something bad that pushed him to anger, yet foolish people will jump in to direct physical aggression against the guy. Before you play the white knight, you to realise that the beating you saw the girl receiving wasn't probably the first and yet she is still with the toxic guy. Is she really worth saving?

In a world dominated with blue pill nonsense and filled with blue pill men and simps/manginas/white-knights/Captains-save-a-hoe, you see someone with the mind to beat his girlfriend silly without a care in the world and you aren't bothered to ask yourself if this is somebody you should be messing with? Don't even let the girl's cry for help and tears move you. If you let these move you, have in mind that the girl and her toxic boyfriend will still be together, even if you end up dead after the encounter. If you let these move you, kindly question your red pill practice and awareness.

Are the possible bad outcomes of engaging the toxic bf worth it? NEVER! Not even a scratch is worth it especially when you consider that the girl will still voluntarily and willingly continue the relationship with her toxic bf even if he kills you during the fight; experienced people have seen this happen many times. The girl won't bother about your condition or care to visit you in the hospital; she will even try to protect her bf by concealing his identity and location when people (eg. Police) come looking him. The toxic guy and his girlfriend deserve each other, leave them alone and let them be. No matter your reasons for helping her, you are just another simp and white knight to her. If she won't leave him, let her face the consequences of being involved with him. I repeat again, before you play the white knight, you have to realise that the beating you saw the girl receiving wasn't probably the first and yet she is still with the toxic guy.

Typing....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2022
Typing...

Let's imagine that a girl is provoking and insulting you and even lays her hands on you or throws something at you, or damages your property even though she is in the wrong. If you retaliate physically and an unknown passerby (who doesn't know what transpired between you two) physically assaults you for hitting her and starts daring you "touch her and you will see!", won't you feel rage against the white knight? If the guy is restraining you and the girl is able sneek some punches and slaps, won't it vex you? If people around are hailing him as a champion for beating you and he or the onlookers start saying that you only have power when it comes to women and you can't face your fellow man, won't it vex you and fill you with rage?

People who have been in this situation can relate. Worse is when it is obvious the white knight saw the girl's behaviour and did nothing, yet he came to bully and beat you up and disgrace you. grin For some people, their pride will be hurt a bit and they will find it a bit embarrassing. Even when you go home, you will still be seething with rage against the white knight; you would beat him up if you had the opportunity. If you as a nontoxic guy can feel that rage, even for days, imagine that rage in the hands of a toxic boyfriend. That's dangerous; even worse is when the guy is a cultist who has a dangerous group he can call on to deal with you. The toxic guy beating his girlfriend doesn't think he is wrong and he is simply doing what is normal in his relationship and both are cool with it as they will eventually settle and move on, but we have the blue pill men coming to the girl's rescue and beating the guy.

========================================
Few years ago, there was a YouTube video that went viral. The video was a cctv footage of a white guy getting physical with his girlfriend outside a nightclub in the United States. While the white guy was slapping his girlfriend and shoving her, another white guy happened to be sitting nearby. This guy came to rescue of the girl and confronted the toxic white guy; he started pushing the toxic boyfriend and shouting at him. Before you could say Jack Robinson, the toxic boyfriend pulled a gun from beneath his shirt and shot the white knight multiple times. The white knight fell down and the toxic guy kicked and stomped the knight's body repeatedly to make the bullets scatter in his body. As the shooting and kicking happened, the girl just stood aback and covered her mouth. Guess what happened next? The couple hurriedly left together. grin The girl clung to her boyfriend as his beckoned, and they hurriedly left.

Unbeknownst to them, a cctv camera captured the event. Imagine if a cctv camera didn't capture the event. This has been the fate of many Captains-save-a-hoe and white knights. Curiously, YouTube deleted the video as it was making rounds in red pill spaces on YouTube. Perhaps, the contents of that video were just against their policies.

Red pill is universal, playing the white knight in this fashion anywhere in the world will likely get you in trouble.
=========================================

Typing....

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CovenHighPriest: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhVYxrru43g

Remember guys your attention is your currency, it's the only negotiating power that you have and it being scarce makes it valuable.

Rest in power ARC.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2022
Typing...

So, guys, please let this sink in. Don't risk getting yourself maimed or killed because of white knight syndrome or captain-save-a-hoe syndrome. Don't even foolishly excuse this behaviour by referencing human compassion and empathy, try to be smart. Of what use are compassion and empathy to the men that died or ended up being maimed? Of what use are these to the grieving families they left behind? What about the hardship some women and children faced because the provider of the home got killed or became unproductive after getting maimed? What about the huge and unnecessary extra burden added to the shoulders of families because they had to give special care to maimed family members? I could list more scenarios. Of what use are compassion and empathy if you suffer terribly in this fashion for a girl you don't know and who will still voluntarily elope with her toxic boyfriend? Let's be smart.

Before you mention empathy and compassion, try to apply these to how your family and loved ones will feel if you get killed or maimed. Also think about those that depend on you, if any. Would you put these aside and prioritise the wellbeing of a girl that chose a toxic boyfriend? A girl that you probably don't know? A girl that will still willingly continue the relationship with the toxic bf and protect him even if he kills you. Haba! undecided If you were a parent, would you want your sons to be this foolish?

In fact, I shouldn't have to reason this with sharp red pill guys who are properly grounded in this matter. Redpillers who have done their due diligence know that the red pill has nothing to do with compassion, empathy or morality; as a redpiller you put logic, self-preservation and self-interest above feelings even if those opposing feelings are compassion and sympathy; sound red pill choices must be made. If your compassion and sympathy are leading you to make a wrong decision or handle things the wrong way, toss them aside and use your brain... red pill common sense. Red pill concerns itself with a certain aspect of reality and the principles of that reality; redpillers concern themselves with this aspect of reality and walk in light of red pill principles and awareness to their benefits without letting feelings foolishly sabotage them.

Don't let compassion and empathy lead you to play the white knight or Captain-save-a-hoe. Of what use is your red pill is you are sharing the same fate of simps/white knights/Captains-save-a-hoe and drinking from their cup.

==================
Dumb and ignorant things white knight/simps/Captains-save-a-hoe say or think when they see a strange toxic couple fighting and the boyfriend is beating the girlfriend.
(1) "WHAT IF SHE WERE MY SISTER?" ❌️❌️❌️ Erm, she's not. Foolish and stupid take. Don't let foolishness, compassion and empathy override logic and rationality and put you in harm's way.
(2) "I HAVE TO INTERVENE DIRECTLY." ❌️❌️❌️ Ignorant take. You don't have to intervene directly and combat the toxic guy. Highest, anonymously report to the police if you have such couple as neighbours and you notice repeated domestic violence. Do this once; if after police intervention and questioning, the girl doesn't leave the guy, forget about the couple and start minding your business. Personally, I will mind my business from the onset; if it didn't occur to her leave him, she and the guy deserve each other.
(3) "I CAN MORALLY STAND TO SEE SUCH. I HAVE TO..." ❌️❌️❌️ Mtsewwww. Please, be redpill-smart.
(4) "NA WOMAN O." ❌️❌️❌️ I won't even waste my time on this.
(5) add yours...

The funniest thing is that most of the people who will intervene to rescue the girl for whatever reason never feel the same way if a woman was assaulting a man. grin
=================================

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
Typing. couple fighting and the boyfriend is beating the girlfriend. 
(1) "WHAT IF SHE WERE MY SISTER?" ❌️❌️❌️ Erm, she's not. Foolish and stupid take. Don't let foolishness, compassion and empathy override logic and rationality and put you in harm's way.
Nice.
But what if you saw your sister being abused/beaten by her boyfriend? What will be your reaction?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2022
AlterEgo00:
I've witnessed this one time like that. A bouncer at a club in FCT here too,a guy was slapping his babe at a club coz the bitch was misbehaving,the bouncer wantes to form James Bond and was pushing the guy away from the babe. The guy was telling the bouncer that he should leave them, that's how they use to settle their indifferences,my guy no hear... He ended up pushing the guy out and taking the girl back inside the club,the guy told him that he'll show him say him don enter... Na so the guy begin track the bouncer oooo,until like after two days he tracked him to a Store where he went to get groceries for his family and shot him in cold blood... Word got out and Police started looking for the guy,las las he was caught at a hotel and guess who they saw him with? Your guess is as good as mine ...... The Same Bitch that the bouncer was trying to protect. The bouncer left behind a wife and three children,last born was just 3 months old.
The bouncer wasn't shrewd at all. He wasn't redpill-smart. This is one of the situations that shows who is redpill-smart and wise. The bouncer could have handled the situation differently. He should have ordered both of them to see him outside and then made it clear to them that they can beat themselves up if they like, but they shouldn't do that in the club as it is not allowed. He should then tell them to settle their differences outside before coming back in or they should go home. With this approach, he wouldn't have taken sides against anyone; he wouldn't have incited rage in the toxic boyfriend; and he wouldn't have intervened in the relationship or defied his obligations as a bouncer. He would have greatly de-escalted the situation, or moved the aggression from the club. Smart move.

Even when the boyfriend told the bouncer to mind his business as this was the way they usually settled their differences, he should have known this was a norm in the relationship given the guy's readiness to slap her in the open, and he should have immediately told the boy to calm down and then employed the approach I outlined earlier. He had an opportunity, but he missed it. Being a bouncer with a job to do doesn't mean you shouldn't employ wisdom or avoid taking steps that will prevent danger to yourself. Anyway, the red pill awareness on this type of toxic relationship was lacking.

Bouncers ought to know better with their experiences, but many don't reason when it comes to this issue; many are ignorant. While it is true that bouncers have a job to do, it is also a undeniable fact that many bouncers are bluepill fellows/simps/white knights/captains-save-a-hoe; hence you see them being influenced by this attribute of theirs when intervening in such situations. This is wrong, but many will thoughtlessly excuse this using the argument that they are just doing their job. Let's be redpill-smart and astute.

For bouncers, there are important things to note when in such situation:
[1] It is important not to take sides or behave in a way that shows you don't give a dime about the guy and you are prioritising the lady's safety and giving her utmost consideration:

(a) don't jump in and direct aggression against the guy. Don't challenge or start beating the guy. This is a wrong move. This will annoy the guy and push him to be vindictive. If you beat him silly in front of everyone, you will injure his masculine pride and embarrass him, and he will want to redeem himself; worse is when everyone is hailing you for being a champion. Understand that encounters in nightclubs don't always end in nightclubs. Don't even stand facing the guy posing like you are ready for a fight. Have sense by fire.

(b) don't start acting like the girlfriend is an innocent victim who did no wrong and needs utmost protection. You don't know if she was deliberately provoking the boyfriend or had been inciting the boyfriend before they came to the club. It's a toxic relationship for a reason. You don't know the full story. Stay neutral and order both of them to see you outside. Don't let her tears or cries move you one bit.

(c) don't hold the guy down and restrain him in a bid to stop him while you inadvertently give room for the girl or others to strike him or sneek some punches. This is annoying and you are asking for trouble. Stand between both of them, don't face any of them, and try to pull them apart. Order them to see you outside. Highest, call another bouncer (one holds the guy and one holds the girl; make sure the girl is held if the guy is held, and don't drag the guy) and escort them outside and do the needful.

(d) don't insult the guy or threaten him. Mind what you say. Don't even ask him why he is hitting a woman. Keep that bluepill nonsense away. Don't threaten the guy that you will deal with him if he hits his girlfriend again or touch any woman in general... no try am o. grin

[2] Add yours. I will add if I come up with more.

Bouncers should learn to think ahead to avoid unnecessary danger and self-sabotage. Bouncers must learn how to handle people and de-escalate situations the smart and right way. Having "people skills" is very important. Being rash is unacceptable, and it might be the difference between life and death. As bouncer, if you have a family, think about them before you start playing captain-save-a-hoe.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2022
I watched this Joeboy music video.
You saw your girl on a date with a guy and you proceeded to pour a drink on him.
Like, who does that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
I’ve been seeing this phrase a lot these days and I love it...“let value match value”...nice one man

CaveAdullam:
DAY 338, REDPILL 2022

Don't relate or invest with people that have no plans and ambitions - the same for business and relationships.

Authority: Let value match value.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
ubunja:
you definitely got it right. As someone who always champions sex above everything when it comes to women, yes, there are women who can bring you other things besides sex. The point here is you must be benefiting at least something from your female friends. No friendships for the sake of friendship. Some women bring you sex. Some women bring business connections (as a guy your next big business deal could be lying in your female friend's DMs). Also Some women bring you life and dating advice. Whatever woman you call your friend must be solidly adding value to your life. Problem with us guys we can be so reluctant to force women to bring forth value.

Thank you very much Boss.
Your Miseducations are a blessing! Thank you for liberating simps!

Did you compile the miseducations in a book Boss?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckboys: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peaceyw:

https://www.thenetnaija.net/videos/movies/13948-favorite-son-2021
Thanks brother but I just have problems with downloading stuffs cos I just feel it's just waste of storage space. I prefer streaming my music's and movies.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
akwesenana:

Nice.
But what if you saw your sister being abused/beaten by her boyfriend? What will be your reaction?
Nice question. I was just about to touch on this. In this case, still have it in mind that the red pill is still valid and utmost care must be taken. I always advice people not to take a bullet or injury for the sake of their sisters. First access the situation and know if it is something you can calm down as a neutral party and easily withdraw your sister from. If it is too violent (or perhaps he has a weapon) and you will likely end up dead or sustain a permanent injury if you intervene, kindly put yourself first. You can explore other options like moving away and calling the police or informing your parents. It is best not to jump in and start beating the boy; still make the considerations I listed earlier. In all you do, don't automatically take sides.

If your sister survives the beating, which she probably will, you must speak with her to end the relationship immediately. If she refuses and still goes back to the toxic guy, make it known to her that she is on her own and you will never be involved in her relationship issues. Anything she faces from henceforth, let her face. Don't play the white knight for her; the red pill truths about these toxic relationships won't become invalid because your sister is involved. Also try to find out if it was the first time; if it wasn't and your sister persisted, prepare for the possibility that you will have to leave her to her own stubborn foolishness.

If your sister decides to leave the relationship and has genuine intentions of leaving the guy, good for her. In the unlikely event that the guy is a stalker, you and your family as a whole must take step to ensure her protection as she adheres to the following:
(1) cut all communications with him
(2) avoid him in person.
If she doesn't, stop taking her seriously. It's not worth it.

The sad thing is that girls in this relationships can hardly be saved. No matter how much they complain about these toxic niggas to friendzoned simps, bluepill fellows, and new simp boyfriends, they will still reach out to these toxic niggàs and give them the puśsy. grin

Care must be taken when intervening in a physical altercation between a toxic boyfriend and his girlfriend. To add, if in future your sister comes to you to report physical abuse in hands of her boyfriend or husband to you, don't automatically believe her and rush to physically attack the guy. Instead, take the approach in the second paragraph and make investigations where necessary.

NB: I am not saying you should never help your sister, but always evaluate situations with your red pill lens and be redpill-smart. wink

==========================================
It doesn't matter if you are an onlooker, passerby, bouncer, brother or whatever, red pill still applies. Reality doesn't care and will subsists. Let's learn to be redpill-smart.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yusufdayo1: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pukkalolo:
Happy birthday to me in arrears.

Two buddies(online) who missed my birthday-- in their own different words said,

"there's no better cake you can give me than writting free e-book on wooing women and make them crave you."

I quickly went into action and started writing the ebook( or preferable, let me say I started baking the cake) on how to make women crave you and treat you special.

I have already send it out to the guys who requested for it. And they both wrote me back saying it was FIRE.

But I'll feel guilty if I don't send it to guys here... because I have lots of cool guys here that very much regard my advice on interacting and dealing with women.

Please brothers, I've already said something similar to this in the disclaimer: I believe you are mature enough to know that you are responsible for how you choose to treat women. So when implementing the wisdom in this free ebook, do it with probity and maturity (Remember, you have sisters and you will have daughters).

This is just a 22 pages write up on interacting with beautiful women and making them long for you(or lust after you or whatever).

If you want a copy, PM me and I'll send you a copy immediately.

Stay blessed brothers.

Pls can I have a copy... yusufdayo1990@gmail.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pukkalolo:
Happy birthday to me in arrears.

Two buddies(online) who missed my birthday-- in their own different words said,

"there's no better cake you can give me than writting free e-book on wooing women and make them crave you."

I quickly went into action and started writing the ebook( or preferable, let me say I started baking the cake) on how to make women crave you and treat you special.

I have already send it out to the guys who requested for it. And they both wrote me back saying it was FIRE.

But I'll feel guilty if I don't send it to guys here... because I have lots of cool guys here that very much regard my advice on interacting and dealing with women.

Please brothers, I've already said something similar to this in the disclaimer: I believe you are mature enough to know that you are responsible for how you choose to treat women. So when implementing the wisdom in this free ebook, do it with probity and maturity (Remember, you have sisters and you will have daughters).

This is just a 22 pages write up on interacting with beautiful women and making them long for you(or lust after you or whatever).

If you want a copy, PM me and I'll send you a copy immediately.

Stay blessed brothers.

Pim sent Sir,

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPAMBOX7: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
olassybaba:
REAL WOMAN doesn't exist it's only REAL MAN, women know this phrase play a psychological effect on men to do their biddings.
This phrase doesn't have a specific meaning, it's just to destabilize a SIMP and shatter his ego.
It's just another subtle term for SIMP

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPAMBOX7: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
4gunners:
The comment there is funny grin grin Work hard to get pussy? You’re not working hard to better the society, or improve the financial status of your family.
I laughed at the post till my cheeks ached cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
ubunja:
I don't know how many more losses the manosphere can take. it seems like yesterday when we bid farewell to Kevin Samuels. Now here we are again saying farewell to yet another Red Pill guru. The Mode One creator Alan Roger Curie is no more.

Rest Easy man.
A legend is gone. This guy knew his stuff.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
adambeatz:
Gentlemen before you fear God, fear women. I repeat before the fear of God should dwell within you let the fear of women come first

I desperately needed a change of environment so I left lagos to fct some few months back and got in touch with some old connects on how to pull funding for an IT service. We can all testify due to the situation of the economy everyone's reluctant to spend money anyhow

fast forward to 3 weeks ago due to all the stress and all I decided to link up with a girl I knew way back, rejoice was back then a coded runs girl and very wild, like really wild.When I linked up with her in kubwa at a club, she was with her friends whom I knew not, 30mins into partying while everyone was drunk, she grabbed me outside to gist and smoke. I noticed she on her left finger, she wore a wedding ring but outside it wasn't there again.We talked and caught up with old times of which I told her my reason for been back in abj, that's when she opened up that the reason for for partying was a send off party cos she was about travelling outside the country but no one knew. Time had passed so she said let's all lodge in a hotel for the night cause no one able to drive, I agreed and we all lodged in a hotel nearby, 8 of us. 30mins after I showered and about to sleep, she knocked and entered. I already anticipated her coming but formed mugu asking her why she came, she said she couldn't sleep and all.

We sat down and during gisting she was about to initiate rough play, I told her let her husband not come and catch us, babe froze and was like how did I know ?, did one of the girls tell me?, I didn't answer but asked her why she didn't tell me, babe opened up that she was having issues with hubby and he wasn't coming through so she decided to catch fun elsewhere. She knows I have a policy of not nearing another man's woman, I don't want to know how sweet your pus*y is, or your man is maltreating you, no matter how touching your story is, stay in your lane. What burst my head was when she told me how she was able to move over N12m from the man and in order not to face issues she was leaving the next day

This woman had everything planned out from the start, money meant to excute project, she was able to divert it, during the conversation I got lost cause mehnn, I've seen men kill for chicken change and from her conversation the man was well connected. Immediately thought of how to clear road for myself, make ino hear say dem say dem say at the end if she bleeps up. I told her to not worry even though I can't bleep her, we cuddled all through the night and around 2am I woke up, took her iPhone from beside her, was able to lay her thumb on it, open it and clear all our chats, unfriended myself from her Facebook and various social media platforms etc

Next day we all ate together, I exchanged numbers with some of her friends and went home. Last night one of her friends whom we both exchanged numbers ringed me up and after exchanging pleasantries she asked if I've heard from rejoice, I was like I haven't heard from her and asked what happened, baby told me the husband and some police picked her brother up for investigation as money was stolen from his account and only his wife had access to it apart from him, I was expecting to hear N12m, this girl moved N29m sold three of her cars and vanished. I told her if she knew anything about rejoice whereabout, she said she didn't know I told her to let it remain like that to avoid stories that touch

Her husband made her a share holder in his companies, she had 3 exotic cars, she wasn't having problems with cash cause her friend made me understand her husband never made her lack anything yet at the end of it all, she run him streets. I don't know the full story of what really transpired and I won't judge, the only thing I know is anyone who can take a man's resources without his knowledge and make him feel it, I fear them.
that's what you get for using money to get woman ,when we advise folks like that they will join women to tag us "broke redipillers", I'm glad he learned the hard way ,next time protect your asset.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I laughed at the post till my cheeks ached cheesy
2020 bruv....2020!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPAMBOX7: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
IwasNeverGone:

2020 bruv....2020!!!!!!!!!
Just going through it now lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stulp16, Etosha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.