Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2766861 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2022
Uptheante:

Is she really a virgin or she's deceiving you while getting fuccked by someone else?

THE GIRL IS NO VIRGIN

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2022
I'm forced to believe wizkid is � red-piller. All his moves and actions are quite well calculated, Relationship and work wise. With all his baby mamas, they know not to fvck with him, even the one with him, he pulled the I'm now "single" card sharply, and it really put her off guard, before she would come out with damning accusations (she even said wizzy is playing one kind (emotional) games, only to come out the following day to profess her love for him). Imagine an actress coming out to say wizkid is not for one woman, can that be said of Davido?
He put himself on the pedestal, and people accept/like him like that. He doesn't give a fvck about awards or A-list artist, even if he does he never showed it!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2022
Pukkalolo:
To get a loan from the bank you need to prove that you don’t need a loan.
To get sexual relationship with a woman, you need to prove that you don't need sexual relationship with her.

When you demonstrate to a woman that you're fantastically ok with her not being in your life, she gets intrigued and probably be inspired to want to be in your life.
This guy is wise.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2022
tepes:

I meant we have been friends for 7 years before attempting relationship last year. I have no intentions of playing along with her just because of sex cux I really had good plans for her..I've been with ladies bro..it's not much of big deal..it's just that I actually wanted to do everything with one person but she was not in for that so it's better it ended that way..atleast I won't get that "you used me" tag

Know this now: The longer you wait before initiating sex with a lady, the higher the chance you will never have sex with her, at least before marriage.

That was my experience with ladies before I came across the red pill.

Also, kill that mentality of her being a virgin. I doubt she is. I have seen a lady swear with God's name that she's a virgin only for her to be caught a few days later fucccking a guy who she has been close with for a long time.

That your ex was just playing head games with you probably because she considers you to be a husband material. If a lady tags you as husband material, she will do her best to appear as a good girl so that the chance of you marrying her will increase. I have seen guys who married their wife because she told them she is a virgin.

The guys only found out it was all a lie after marriage. By then, it was kinda too late. They quarreled for some time over the issue but later settled it. I have seen 2 of such cases in which the pastor was even supporting the lady and encouraging the guy to forgive and forget.

The lady won. How, you may ask? Well, those ladies had it all planned out.

First, she decided to lie she's a virgin so that you will marry her.

She then plans that once you know the truth after marriage, she will bombard you with apologies. She knows you will first get angry but you will eventually forgive her. If you want to prove stubborn and not forgive, she will involve people that can control you such as your religious leaders. Once the pressure to forgive is much, you will eventually forgive her.

Shikena. She won. She ate her cake and still have it.

That is a manifestation of Law 29 of the 48 Laws of Power which states that: Plan all the way to the end.

Never ever fall for the scam of "I'm a virgin." That scam is as old as man. I'm not saying she is not a virgin but I'm saying you should confirm her claim. How you do that is left to you. Don't just fall for her words.

It seems you don't have a lot of experience with ladies. You are likely a religious guy that is easily moved by the religious appearance of people, especially ladies.

We are living in a Machiavellian jungle. Learn the rules of the jungle.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2022
DAY 339, REDPILL 2022

She needs space because adding you to the piping will burn her cable. Just take a U-turn bro.

You become an object of mockery if you orbit her + providing the resources and time required for her cooling down.

Authority: Value yourself.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2022
dontai:
I'm forced to believe wizkid is � red-piller. All his moves and actions are quite well calculated, Relationship and work wise. With all his baby mamas, they know not to fvck with him, even the one with him, he pulled the I'm now "single" card sharply, and it really put her off guard, before she would come out with damning accusations (she even said wizzy is playing one kind (emotional) games, only to come out the following day to profess her love for him). Imagine an actress coming out to say wizkid is not for one woman, can that be said of Davido?
He put himself on the pedestal, and people accept/like him like that. He doesn't give a fvck about awards or A-list artist, even if he does he never showed it!

What has what you said got to do with Davido? Must you drag Davido into this. Why is it that you people like putting Davido and Wizkid side by side?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2022
NVM wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Kikiwalle:
CONTROL AND CHOICE “The chief task in life is simply this: to identify and separate matters so that I can say clearly to myself which are externals not under my control, and which have to do with the choices I actually control. Where then do I look for good and evil? Not to uncontrollable externals, but
within myself to the choices that are my own . . .”
—EPICTETUS, DISCOURSES, 2.5 4-5
From the book: The Daily Stoic, 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and The Art of Living
Kikiwalle:
CUT THE STRINGS THAT PULL YOUR MIND
“Understand at last that you have something in you more powerful and divine than what causes the bodily passions and pulls you like a mere puppet. What thoughts now occupy my mind? Is it not fear, suspicion, desire, or something like that?”
—MARCUSAURELIUS,
From the book: The Daily Stoic, 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and The Art of Living
Ancient wisdom is always food to the soul.
Thanks for sharing.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2022
Tonnyray:

Ancient wisdom is always food to the soul.
Thanks for sharing.
One love Boss

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Pukkalolo:
You need to direct your emotional attachment to something more worthwhile: that thing can be your goal, job, ambition, education or whatever... basically you should have something productive in your life that means more to you than any lady that you just met.
Another pristine truth from a revered one.
Keep it coming bro.
Your takes are both sound and balanced.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2022
monerozi5590:

What has what you said got to do with Davido? Must you drag Davido into this. Why is it that you people like putting Davido and Wizkid side by side?
are you (an) Adeleke? Even if you are, what have I said to drag Davido? Even if I (as you alleged),is he not a public figure, isn't he a celebrity, someone that makes his relationship free for all on social media for that matter, now you becoming his unknown spokesperson. I wishes you all the best in your new endeavor!

Note: Davido and WizKid will always be put sides by side, just like Jay Z and Nas, Messi and Ronaldo, 2pac and Biggie small. And nothing you or anyone can do about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Ketapu:
Know this now: The longer you wait before initiating sex with a lady, the higher the chance you will never have sex with her, at least before marriage.

That was my experience with ladies before I came across the red pill.

Also, kill that mentality of her being a virgin. I doubt she is. I have seen a lady swear with God's name that she's a virgin only for her to be caught a few days later fucccking a guy who she has been close with for a long time.

That your ex was just playing head games with you probably because she considers you to be a husband material. If a lady tags you as husband material, she will do her best to appear as a good girl so that the chance of you marrying her will increase. I have seen guys who married their wife because she told them she is a virgin.

The guys only found out it was all a lie after marriage. By then, it was kinda too late. They quarreled for some time over the issue but later settled it. I have seen 2 of such cases in which the pastor was even supporting the lady and encouraging the guy to forgive and forget.

The lady won. How, you may ask? Well, those ladies had it all planned out.

First, she decided to lie she's a virgin so that you will marry her.

She then plans that once you know the truth after marriage, she will bombard you with apologies. She knows you will first get angry but you will eventually forgive her. If you want to prove stubborn and not forgive, she will involve people that can control you such as your religious leaders. Once the pressure to forgive is much, you will eventually forgive her.

Shikena. She won. She ate her cake and still have it.

That is a manifestation of Law 29 of the 48 Laws of Power which states that: Plan all the way to the end.

Never ever fall for the scam of "I'm a virgin." That scam is as old as man. I'm not saying she is not a virgin but I'm saying you should confirm her claim. How you do that is left to you. Don't just fall for her words.

It seems you don't have a lot of experience with ladies. You are likely a religious guy that is easily moved by the religious appearance of people, especially ladies.

We are living in a Machiavellian jungle. Learn the rules of the jungle.
You said it all bro.
I couldn't have said it better.
Another sound one.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2022
tepes:
Good morning redpillers. I've been a follower of this thread from the early days. Thanks for all your inputs.

I want to share my current experience that happened to me with you all so you can observe one or two things. It will be lengthy grin

I had a girlfriend who was a friend during my school days. From friendship, we grew into something else over the span of 7 years. We started dating this time last year. This lady chose me not because I did anything special or have lots of money to spend on her. She barely demands a thing from me. I was at my lowest financially but she was there to encourage me. In my heart, I prayed to God to ease things for me so I can settle down with her though I know there's nothing in for a man when it comes to marriage but I'm not a fan of baby mama stuffs.

My girl is not the usual type you find around. She's a strong believer in God and she's quite the modest type. Beautiful, tolerant, understanding and to some extent thinks things from logical perspective. Above all things, she's a virgin which I've confirmed myself.

Now before she met me, I've been in several relationships where I've been sexually active even with virgins and all that. I got the looks you could easily rate me over 9. From a young age, women has never been my problem. They flock around me even the married ones but I'm not the type of guy to go after everything in skirt. We are in crazy times and the statistics of HIV in this country is quite crazy. One has to be wise.

My girl lives in another state and works in a bank so there's practically no time for her to come over. At one point she was with me and things happened she had to relocate back home. I opened a business with the intention of her managing it while I focus on my fx journey with the possibility of travelling out if she could handle things without me.

Recently she said she would relocate back next year but she won't be staying with me because she's not too comfortable with it. I felt a lil bit embarrassed by that statement cux for me I'm trying to fix things so she won't have to over stress herself because she's not the physical strong type. Well whatever works so far she's comfortable in her crib then there's no big deal.

It's been a year we saw eachother. My business wouldn't permit me to move an inch cux of terrible staffs and her banking job won't let her due to lots of restrictions. Our sexual life is zero. The last time we tried to even have sex, it took alot of talking . I'm not the guy used to such cux my belief is if a woman is into/chose you, she won't stress you. The sex didn't happen so I left her virginity intact cux I'm not the one to pressure.

So she made a statement yesterday while we were chatting about how she likes hugging others but she finds it weird and hard doing it around me. So I asked her why it so then she was like she has these bad stuffs in her head and she's a child of God. She pulled the religious card on me and trust me I'm not a fan of over religious people. It's a huge turn off for me. There should be a balance. I told her since she's a child of God, I am of the devil. Light and darkness cannot meet so why even bother been with me?. How long I'll stay in this sexual hibernation?. I told her blank that on the long run this won't work cux I'll go outside to satisfy my sexual side which is basically cheating.

Now if she was not selfish and tried to put herself first, she would have asked what we could do to remedy the situation since relationships is all about understanding. She didn't even make any efforts or such. She just said its okay, she won't get in the way of my happiness so our relationship became over. I didn't initiate that conversation to end the relationship, but from her reaction, it looked like the relationship didn't mean anything to her though she was saying emotional things but for her to just accept things like that shows the level of her commitment and how much she desired me.

The moral lessons I got from this relationship that ended is quite intoned with the redpill we all preach here daily.

1. Sex before anything else.

2. Her actions will always speak louder than any emotions

3. She can choose you and still put herself first.

4. A woman doesn't really love you.

5. As a man, always show that sexual side. If they don't want or accept that, then move on to the next. It's not ideal to keep her around if she doesn't please or satisfy you. Always make sure you are getting something from her.

6. Value should begets value. Avoid a one sided relationship.

7. Never be afraid to walk away no matter the bond or history if your needs as a man is been neglected.

8. Get them to commit thier sexual side. That's basically their trump card. A woman that has been with you sexually can't easily walk away. To her, she has invested in you.

9. Avoid the over religious. That "holy than thou attitude". It never ends well.

10. Any sex that's withheld is not worth it. Life's full of uncertainty. You dont want to be that guy that builds women for others to wife. If she's saving herself and wants you to still play the role of a provider all in the promise of a union someday before you get to lay with her, then you are walking into a trap. I find these type of ladies with this mindset highly manipulative and unreliable.

11. She will never fully give you authority in the union. She tried to sell that no sex crap to me in hopes that I'll commit to her. I wonder what would the future would look like cux majority of the times I'm certain she would want to control the sex in the home because I would have actually given her that power during dating. I actually wanted to wife her up but the logical side of me can't look past these things. My sister would always say that a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. So in all, I thank God for the outcome.

Men out there please be wise. These ladies will always put themselves at an advantage. I'm thankful I didn't overdo things financially due to my redpill exposure. It would have been a mess. No matter how much you love her, open your eyes to the truth standing in front of you and never fail to vet her. Always have options so you dont fall for their manipulations. Keep focusing on you kings.

Cheers

I stopped reading at the 1st bolded,because it was here i knew the relationship ain't gonna end well even before i finished reading the story and even after the relationship ended, you still said "My girl is not the usual type you find around. She's a strong believer in God and she's quite the modest type"..

@ 1st bolded.... A.W.A.L.T Brother. The moment you started thinking that the bitch wasn't the usual type you find around was the moment that Relationship slipped from your hands into hers and you found yourself chasing..

@ 2nd Bolded.... You should've known something's changed if she can utter this words to you. She was comfortable before relocating so why the changed of heart coming back.?? You should've trusted your Guts but because you decided not to see her as one of the regular bitches you see on the streets,you allow yourself to become manipulated to the extent you ....

@3rd bolded.... Allowed yourself to try to negotiate sex with her by doing a lot of talking,thereby deflating your ego the more and inflating hers.. Brother it's Either She's In or She's Not,not long talks and no second grounds. Discussing sex to the extent it took long talks?? Even Hookup gals no dey take dat much time,they only need to agree on the prize with you... Once she played you into the long talks for sex, that's going to be the foothold from then onwards,long talks and boring sex...

Finally.... On your dealings with women, you've got to be brutal and cold because that's how they are.. Myself doesn't give a Bleep what a woman thinks or don't think.. Never compromise that Brutality and Coldness for anything and under any circumstance, because once you do that, you're Gone.. I don't know why it took you this long to realize that you were the only one in that Relationship...

Adios

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Ekakamba:
Tune to Brekete Family guys ASAP! grin
The only meaningful thing they said there this morning was that Men shouldn't kneel to propose... All others are just trash....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2022
Tonnyray:
You said it all bro.
I couldn't have said it better.
Another sound one.

Yeah. That's what we are here for. To help one another.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckboys:
Not just your mum and aunty o, it's all women in general have this mentality.

A woman was telling me the other day that the only way for a married man to be happy is if his wife is also happy, that men should give their wife's everything she wants in this world so the both of them could be happy.

I just laugh for my mind Waka commot.

They make gulible men like simp believe their happiness lie on me.

There is this my friend at my side him and his wife are both young.

The wife have been giving him hell of problem lately.
Yesterday he almost beat her up in public but control himself.
That same yesterday evening one boy told me.
That he wonder how she is at man house because her character is full package.
Women give wahala and it ingredients and still want happiness from who they are giving wahala.
This matter choke aje grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Kipaji:
Men, I wish you all the best
I hope we can all realize that there is higher value to this world than women
Please, focus on God/nature/ancestors/life/values and yourself.

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank every person that contributed to this forum. You built a highly valuable bank of knowledge for men all around the world.
I came to this forum to learn about life, society, men, women, relationships, and sex. Unfortunately, much of what is written here is pure misandry, degeneracy, delusion, and/or evil. But intelligent and wise people will be able to filter out the dirt and get the gold. It is what I did and I come out of this journey wiser, more mindful of intersexual and social dynamics, and better equipped to face and understand the world.

Now, I need to take women off my mind and focus on my ancestry, my family, my legacy, Africa my country, and myself. I will not log back in Nairaland for at least a year. Until then, I wish you all the very best.

Bye.

I failed. Miserably.

I tried monk mode and failed.

The fight against one's lust is a tortuous inner battle. This world bombards us left and right with lust triggers. From the media becoming pornofied to women shamelessly teasing online and offline, everything is being sexualized at an uncontrollable and worrying rate. Unfortunately, men were not raise to control their lust. And society will not help with its anti-men, anti-civilization agendas. So, it is exceptional hard for a man nowadays to maintain focus on what matters. As never seen before, almost all men are porn and/or masturbation addicts. Most do not have the drive and discipline to work consistently towards something meaningful. Men are weak and becoming weaker.

I believe that the last barrier against this degeneration of the man is the fabric and substance of his mind and spirit. The man must forge his mind and nurture his spirit to escape the tornado of degeneracy this world is caught into. But, since the inner is influenced by the outer, and vice versa, to regulate the inner, we must also manipulate the outer. So, this fight is double-dimensional. And it is a very hard one. Nonetheless, the expected rewards are definitely worth the struggle. This is why I engaged in this battle.

I keep failing. And I try my best to re-strategize and stand up stronger. I do not want to give up.

I choose strength over pleasure.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MzErica(f): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ekakamba:
Tune to Brekete Family guys ASAP! grin

What's happening there? And what's the meaning of your signature?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leocollins(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hello , thanks to everyone that has contributed their ideas and knowledge to this thread, ma you all continue to grow in wisdom
Actually i want to share some personal stuffs borthering me.
Am a guy of 25, not financially strong, but still struggling by Gods grace and lives alone, with support from family and friends, am a humble guy with lot of confidence and i hardly talk to people just greet them and go my way, most time people see it as pride, but that life has helped me alot because people hardly disrespect me.
When it comes to women i will say am always lucky, women always throw themselves at me, have had experiences in school, workplace and former compound where two of my female neigbours have asked for sex but i rejected. The problem is that i dont have intrest in women, i think that because am not financially strong, personally i love buying gift for my friends and making them happy, so I feel it a waste of time since I don't have the fund, that why i always aviod women.
Recently i just heard a gossip about me in the new neighbourhood i moved in, the are saying am gay, that how can a handsome guy like me not have or want any girlfriend, and that shit is really making me mad, already there is a young beautifull neighbour that is giving me green light, but still not intrested, she don give me signal tire.
Please how can i changed this stupid rumours spreading about me
2.)what will be your advice to a guy like me with this money mentality of a stuffs.

Note:by his grace am a lil bit cute, i can proudly say atleast if am to go with the number of advances have received from women, and i am way too matured for my age, in my stature and looks you will doubt my age.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seeker3: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
specialofficer:
Na man you be, you know your worth
thanks man...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seeker3: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Martinez39s:
You did well.
thanks boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
dontai:

Wizkid ehh.. I like the way he grooves..

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
leocollins:
Hello , thanks to everyone that has contributed their ideas and knowledge to this thread, ma you all continue to grow in wisdom
Am a guy of 25, not financially strong, but still struggling by Gods grace and lives alone, with support from family and friends, am a humble guy with lot of confidence and i hardly talk to people just greet them and go my way, most time people see it as pride, but that life has helped me alot because people hardly disrespect me.
When it comes to women i will say am always lucky, women always throw themselves at me, have had experiences in school, workplace and former compound where two of my female neigbours have asked for sex but i rejected. The problem is that i dont have intrest in women, i think that because am not financially strong, personally i love buying gift for my friends and making them happy, so I feel it a waste of time since I don't have the fund, that why i always aviod women.
Recently i just heard a gossip about me in the new neighbourhood i moved in, the are saying am gay, that how can a handsome guy like me not have or want any girlfriend, and that shit is really making me mad, already there is a young beautifull neighbour that is giving me green light, but still not intrested, she don give me signal tire.
2.)what will be your advice to a guy like me with this money mentality of a stuffs.

Note:by his grace am a lil bit cute, i can proudly say atleast if am to go with the number of advances have received from women, and i am way too matured for my age, in my stature and looks you will doubt my age.

Thanks

Simply, dont give a fvk...

One of your problem is, you care alot about what people say about you, females sef, you 4 no even care sef.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
tepes:

I meant we have been friends for 7 years before attempting relationship last year. I have no intentions of playing along with her just because of sex cux I really had good plans for her..I've been with ladies bro..it's not much of big deal..it's just that I actually wanted to do everything with one person but she was not in for that so it's better it ended that way..atleast I won't get that "you used me" tag
You're doing well.

Though you got it wrong from the start.

After being friends for 7 years, there's no way she sees you romantically now. She is not sexually attracted to you. Even when you started dating, you were still in the friend zone.

I believe you have learnt.

Once you decide to be platonic friends with a girl, in most cases, it becomes impossible for her to see you as anything more. Her brain would have been hardwired to see you as her bro.
Imagine, she's hugging other people but doesn't want you to know, saying she's not comfortable doing it in your presence. Man, I doubt she is a virgin like you claim.

I suspect you must have been listening to all these talk of "marry your friend" which is usually done and championed by women who have hit the wall. The truth is they only marry their friends after all the chads and Tyrones have bailed on them.

How many times have we advised not to have female friends here? It's for a reason -- you will eventually catch feelings. You may deny it, but it's true. At that point, you start playing a losing game.

Anyway, I'm happy you have learnt and are moving on.

Kudos.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
leocollins:

Thanks
you can't change it , people will always talk , personally those kind talks hardly move me ,I have heard worse, continue to do what you do no let people opinion lead to do wetin you no want

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
The life of a white knighting simp in pictures.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Players get lots of women, just not the ones they want - Rom Wills

As a true redpiller, women will throw themselves at you, but they are not going to be the ones you really desire. You must make a compromise and select your women from among the ones who already want you.

(Inspired by Ubunja)

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haynnie: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Why are some girls desperate?
Just because of her upcoming birthday she is already pressured on how to get money to celebrate it.
What you see right here are just a way to force billing on her friends or anybody she’s acquainted to.

These are some of their tactics to fetch money off from whosoever they feel would grant their wish.
Like c’mon is just a day like every other day nothing is special except for the life that was created on that day. What do I know? Well she can celebrate her bday without asking for financial support to throw a party.
Who loves you will gift you not you begging people to send you money cus is your day.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haynnie: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Haynnie:
Why are some girls desperate?
Just because of her upcoming birthday she is already pressured on how to get money to celebrate it.
What you see right here are just a way to force billing on her friends or anybody she’s acquainted to.

These are some of their tactics to fetch money off from whosoever they feel would grant their wish.
Like c’mon is just a day like every other day nothing is special except for the life that was created on that day. What do I know? Well she can celebrate her bday without asking for financial support to throw a party.
Who loves you will gift you not you begging people to send you money cus is your day.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leocollins(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
you can't change it , people will always talk , personally those kind talks hardly move me ,I have heard worse, continue to do what you do no let people opinion lead to do wetin you no want

I know bro, just that it kinda annoying bro, cuz on Friday i noticed some funny attitude while greeting some neighbours , the way they were looking at me was just suspicious..
Thanks for the advice between

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leocollins(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Simply, dont give a fvk...

One of your problem is, you care alot about what people say about you, females sef, you 4 no even care sef.

Noted boss.I don't actually give a Bleep about them, just that am i hate false yarns about me tho, and worst of it is that am gay.wtf

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seandisputed(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Masculinity isn't toxic but it's absence is.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caspry5, Doctoadisa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.