Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761287 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:21am On Dec 09, 2022
if you've been following the Brittney Griner story and her release from Russia via a prisoner swap then the movie below will be relevant......

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kumbhuru: 5:41am On Dec 09, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
The woman kept telling me I want to pick things up from the mall tomorrow. Previously, I take her to the mall and she will take all the time in the world before picking things up.

This time I just said ok. She said she is going again few minutes prior, and I said ok again, watching the TV like it's not my concern. She picked herself went to the bus station and went to pick up whatever.

4 years of wedding, I drive her to buy food stuff. She never goes on her own. Yesterday she says she wants to go and buy foodstuff, "goodluck was my reply" she says it a second time, and I say no problem this time around. She treks to the bus station to buy whatever.

Is this being done properly red-pill perspective?
Because she's making more than you? Women having upper hands in the West, don't push her too much due to your ego, I knew how much you struggled to leave nursing in Nigeria for abroad

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2022
He sacrifices everything for a divorcee?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2022
maziagu:
Man Know Your Worth
once a lady is over 23 for me she is already garbage aka ( Evening Newspaper ).

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2022
specialofficer:
True life story, I lost my dad at the age of 5 in 2003, that same year my family met a guy in Lagos from the same village, let's say he's older than me 15 years, he was still struggling and then my family were comfortable, dad was deputy manager at afri bank before his demise so my mum was helping thd guy from time to time. I have an elder sis who is older than me with 2 years.

Fast forward to 2012, the guy my mum was helping later became rich, as in very rich, so he started helping my family, meanwhile when my dad die we lost everything, we had to move into face me I face you, Omo trenches no easy grin , that guy started helping my family and he said he wanted to marry my elder sis since he loves my family and wanted to be a member and bla bla bla, Omo this guy chased this girl from 2012 till 2017 and the girl no still gree oo, this guy really spent money on, removed my family from trenches, rented 2 bedroom flats for us , he even gave my mum 2m 5 years ago to start business and he even gave my sis 1m too but the girl still no gree marry am.

This guy traveled abroad but he still likes the girl, though them no dey talk again. This is the highest degree of simping I've seen in my life, funnily enough this my sister dey f**k oo and she like man too so my advice to guys na say make una no pursue girls for more than a month and know this, if a girl isn't giving you toto then she's probably giving someone else. In the end, no girl is really worth it
Is even a jobless guy will chase a girl for one month
2 weeks is okay.
Because girls always know what they want with guys the immediate they see him or he started talking to them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adekunlegold9ja: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Adekunlegold9ja:
Kindly assist me with any amount.

Really broke right now 2097664080 UBA

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2022
luvyaself95:

Is even a jobless guy will chase a girl for one month
2 weeks is okay.
Because girls always know what they want with guys the immediate they see him or he started talking to them.
My push and pull method is just for two days, there are many fishes in the ocean.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2022
kumbhuru:

Because she's making more than you? Women having upper hands in the West, don't push her too much due to your ego, I knew how much you struggled to leave nursing in Nigeria for abroad

You don't know anything. I don't struggle, and I have never been to nursing school.

All the best

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetBuns(f): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
The woman kept telling me I want to pick things up from the mall tomorrow. Previously, I take her to the mall and she will take all the time in the world before picking things up.

This time I just said ok. She said she is going again few minutes prior, and I said ok again, watching the TV like it's not my concern. She picked herself went to the bus station and went to pick up whatever.

4 years of wedding, I drive her to buy food stuff. She never goes on her own. Yesterday she says she wants to go and buy foodstuff, "goodluck was my reply" she says it a second time, and I say no problem this time around. She treks to the bus station to buy whatever.

Is this being done properly red-pill perspective?

This is why this redpill bullshit is dangerous to society at large.
You love your woman, your woman loves you.
Y'all just have some issues which can easily be solved by some serious talks and making up later on... Yet here you are taking advice from single, troubled, broke and frustrated bozos who cannot even survive in a university environment, talkless of real life

Azurevermillion:
How do you guys survive tertiary institution?

I am finding it hard, extremely hard that I am getting depressed. I am socially awkward, no friends, no budgeting skills, no confidence, nothing.

This is the first time I am away from home. The reality hit me hard. Too hard.

My words aren't coherent, pardon me for that.....

Adekunlegold9ja:
Kindly assist me with any amount.

Really broke right now 2097664080 UBA

Sit your wife down and have a heart to heart session with her, and stop listening to these demons who will not be there for you when things get worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetBuns(f): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2022
This redpill something is nothing short of a terrorist organization or a cult.
You either agree with them and give them what they want, or they'll flip out and cause some unwanted issues (like the petulant children they are)
Do not initiate yourselves into this self serving, inept and mentally degrading cult
The whole redpill thing is a huge echo chamber filled with pseudoscientific hogwash and unfounded claims.

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2022
ubunja:

Kipaji post=113730513:

I consider China White the queen in terms of teaching game too.

Ubunja, please, there something that she said that I'm still trying to get. She said that a woman who works is a LovePeddler. Her argument was that such women constantly receive other men's energy and aura being in their presence at work. Ultimately the woman will start to get more and more intimate with one them (like starting with little flirts) and it will likely lead to cheating. What do you think about this Ubunja?

can you screenshot the video and bring it here so I can go browse it on YouTube.

I found the video ubunja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMqE8vvHyqQ

So, what do you think ?

This is probably one of the reasons why CaveAdullam is not for his wife working for anybody else than himself. I would like to hear what you think of what she said in those 6 minutes Cave.

Martinez39s, your input would also be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2022
In my church choir I said, "A wife material can cook, clean, is submissive, doesn't have tattoos and body piercings..." see outrage. Then I asked, "Does any of you have these bad qualities?" No one answered. Then I said, "Shut up next time and allow the oloshos to cry out."

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Kipaji:

I found the video ubunja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMqE8vvHyqQ

So, what do you think ?

This is probably one of the reasons why CaveAdullam is not for his wife working for anybody else than himself. I would like to hear what you think of what she said in those 6 minutes Cave.

Martinez39s, your input would also be greatly appreciated.

Another ploy to make women not work again...
More financial burden on the man...

Mind you

A full time housewive will still cheat..

Even pastor wife dey cheat...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Gobekli: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
You either agree with them and give them what they want, or they'll flip out and cause some unwanted issues (like the petulant children they are)
Do not initiate yourselves into this self serving, inept and mentally degrading cult
The whole redpill thing is a huge echo chamber filled with pseudoscientific hogwash and unfounded claims.

Olosho

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MeZee(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2022
chigomiced:

Mind you

IT IS THE WOMAN'S DUTY TO KEEP HER HOME

BEING A FULL-TIME HOUSEWIFE ISNT FOREVER, SHE IS A FULL-TIME HOUSEWIFE WEN KIDS START POPPIN. ONCE THEY ARE GROWN ADULTS THEN SHE CAN BEGIN TO PURSUE OTHER THINGS

THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST MEN ARE LAZY AND WANT THEIR WIVES TO EASE THEIR FINANCE BURDEN OF PERFORMANCE.

IF U ARE NOT FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT AND SUCCESSFUL, WTF WILL U BE THINKING OF REPRODUCING AS A REDPILL AWARE MAN

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:

This is why this redpill bullshit is dangerous to society at large.
You love your woman, your woman loves you.
Y'all just have some issues which can easily be solved by some serious talks and making up later on... Yet here you are taking advice from single, troubled, broke and frustrated bozos who cannot even survive in a university environment, talkless of real life

Sit your wife down and have a heart to heart session with her, and stop listening to these demons who will not be there for you when things get worse.
I had to go through sgtponzihater1 mentions to see where those people you quoted advised him.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Lol. Are y'all going to take someone who said "Broke guys have no business having an erection serious?" grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
MeZee:

IT IS THE WOMAN'S DUTY TO KEEP HER HOME

BEING A FULL-TIME HOUSEWIFE ISNT FOREVER, SHE IS A FULL-TIME HOUSEWIFE WEN KIDS START POPPIN. ONCE THEY ARE GROWN ADULTS THEN SHE CAN BEGIN TO PURSUE OTHER THINGS

THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST MEN ARE LAZY AND WANT THEIR WIVES TO EASE THEIR FINANCE BURDEN OF PERFORMANCE.

IF U ARE NOT FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT AND SUCCESSFUL, WTF WILL U BE THINKING OF REPRODUCING AS A REDPILL AWARE MAN

So after children grow up and mother starts chasing other things... She won't cheat?�

Bcus that video is using cheating as am excuse for women to be full-time housewives....

But with the current economic situation in nigeria... How many men can afford keeping full time housewives?...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Women: "It's better to cry in a Lamborghini than Keke."

Women too: "As long as he's giving me baby girl treatment, I don't have any issues."

Women again: "You don't have money and you want to cheat?"

Also Women: "WhY dOEs SosAyiTI exPEct WoMEn t0 ForGiVe ChEAtinG hUSbanDS?!!!"

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iTroll: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
akwesenana:

Lol. Are y'all going to take someone who said "Broke guys have no business having an erection serious?" grin
That girl is bad news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by S1MP: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why I avoid redpill threads

1. They will tell you to avoid and run away from women yet they forget that women account for 50% of the worlds population. They want you to avoid and ignore half the number of humans in the world
That is not just stupid, it's impossible.

2. If you follow them, you will end up alone and miserable when you grow old
How can I build a house and then the house remains empty and devoid of a wife and children? You follow them, you end up regretting for the rest of your life

3. Redpill advise you to not get married and not give birth to children. Is that not madness?

4. Redpill turn gentle men into angry barbarians who turn rabid at the first sign of females presence. Once they see (f), they go mad with envy and anger.

5. Redpill turn men into gay bastards. Imagine, two redpillers romancing each other with their rough, rock hard palms (ewooooooo) and ejaculating inside another mans yansh (it is finished). All because they refuse to go for women cause of stupid idea.

Avoid redpill thread!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kumbhuru: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

You don't know anything. I don't struggle, and I have never been to nursing school.

All the best
We both know. You are a Doctor and she's a nurse. It would take time for you to get registered and start earning big so I'm sure she's earning more than you now cos she's registered. Your ego might be bruised since it's strange so calm down and don't push her to the walls.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PaulJohn45: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
PaulJohn45:
Good evening bosses. I need your assistance with an issue. Currently on page 600 grin

I'm currently dating a girl where I'm her first boyfriend and I've literally been the one telling her what to do in relationships and so on. So far, there have been no issue like that and I think that's because she's scared of me leaving her or how I'll react so she carefully lay down any issue she might have with. She's a virgin and works in a hospital and still clinging on no sex before marriage. Though in my mind,I know for sure that if she's the one I'll settle with,I will surely have sex with her before she knows my parents. When we make out sometimes, she will be close to removing her pants or my boxers then suddenly she will stop and touch her vagina area then she covers her eyes with either her hand or duvet. I've told her before that when she's ready and she's in the correct state of mind,I'll have sex with her. I don't want to come as selfish by going in while we make out cause it seems she can't control it. Please let me know what I've done wrong or if I'm right. Or it's not possible for her to be emotionally ok and ask for sex?

Ubunja
Skepticus
Caveadullam
Pansophist

Make I update again o

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
PaulJohn45:

Make I update again o
It's cool...Just make sure you put a ring on it in good time if you're certain about her... But remember, A.W.AL.T..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
kumbhuru:

We both know. You are a Doctor and she's a nurse. It would take time for you to get registered and start earning big so I'm sure she's earning more than you now cos she's registered. Your ego might be bruised since it's strange so calm down and don't push her to the walls.

How does this falsehood further the cause of this movement. I am happy if those who are around me are doing well and earning more than me. You don't know me, but know that I have taught the pathway to wealth for almost a decade, so money would be the least of my troubles. I am here to learn.

All the best

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danielkelly: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
GOODEVENING sgtponzihater i you
said you you've been teaching how to make wealth for years now i would like 2 learn because i belive
in you if you can
then i can.
sgtponzihater1:

How does this falsehood further the cause of this movement. I am happy if those who are around me are doing well and earning more than me. You don't know me, but know that I have taught the pathway to wealth for almost a decade, so money would be the least of my troubles. I am here to learn.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
I have heard this funny thing from many women: "being friends first before dating is important... because becoming friends first allows you to get to know someone for who they really are."

And many guys fall that bullshit: they try to be friends first with a lady before anything else..

First off, as a guy if you have intention of going into a "sexual" relationship, there is no point in trying to build friendship first.... because for the most part, you are at risk of being permanently "just" her friends. Plus, it wouldn't even be a genuine friendship because there is always the ulterior motive to Bleep her when the opportunity arises.

There are many guys who are friends with girls because they want to Bleep them. Nothing more nothing less.

They maintain friendship with these girls hoping that one day they would have sex with them.
In my opinion, this is not an effective way to get sex from women.

Women want "friendship first" but the truth is, once you become a friend, they'd rarely be interested in you in a "sexual way" because they "don't want to ruin the friendship"

Most times, a woman don't want to have sex with a "friend," as it will make her feel like a slut. She'll assume that if she have sex with him, he might bring her down from the pedestal he place her.

When a guy gets stuck in the friend zone, the girl is getting what she wants (his attention) but the guy ISN'T getting what he want (sex).

In a nutshell: Being friendly is a nice way to make friends, but not a very effective way to start a sexual Relationship with a woman.

Being friendly is a synonym of being agreeable and nice...women like this attribute in a man but this attribute doesn't increase your sex appeal as a man. Women are sexually more attracted to men who are disagreeable and challenging.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Profoundly and profusely, man should realise it is a luxury to receive love, not an entitlement. Man does not live to be loved.

Love thyself
I'll save this in the deepest part of my mind

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
McOluOmo:
My push and pull method is just for two days, there are many fishes in the ocean.
yours mad pass mine sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
chigomiced:

Mind you

Anything wey mek pastor or Alfa wife cheat the woman wey no go cheat dem never born her.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
S1MP:

Why I avoid redpill threads

1. They will tell you to avoid and run away from women yet they forget that women account for 50% of the worlds population. They want you to avoid and ignore half the number of humans in the world
That is not just stupid, it's impossible.

2. If you follow them, you will end up alone and miserable when you grow old
How can I build a house and then the house remains empty and devoid of a wife and children? You follow them, you end up regretting for the rest of your life

3. Redpill advise you to not get married and not give birth to children. Is that not madness?

4. Redpill turn gentle men into angry barbarians who turn rabid at the first sign of females presence. Once they see (f), they go mad with envy and anger.

5. Redpill turn men into gay bastards. Imagine, two redpillers romancing each other with their rough, rock hard palms (ewooooooo) and ejaculating inside another mans yansh (it is finished). All because they refuse to go for women cause of stupid idea.

Avoid redpill thread!

Is really weird and funny the same time you're here when you yourself say avoid TRP thread.
you're not practicing what you're preaching grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adasun(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.