Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761349 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
A ho’s confession

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Another page where these girls confess about their sexcapades.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
luvyaself95:

Is really weird and funny the same time you're here when you yourself say avoid TRP thread.
you're not practicing what you're preaching grin
People like him are clowns for a reason. We are not forcing anybody to join the red pill and we won't stop anyone from leaving. Somehow, people like him who don't sympathise with the red pill will hang around this thread to sate us with all sorts of anti-redpill talks and antagonist attitude. As I will always say,

• If you think the red pill is false and it's all a big joke, redpillers don't care. Simply leave us and our thread to our "falsehood" and "joke."

• If you think the red pill is a religion or cult, redpillers don't give damn. Kindly leave us with our "religion" and "cult"

• If you think we are always overcomplicating stuffs and creating unnecessary pile of rules and dogmas, redpillers don't care. Kindly leave us alone and follow your easy and smooth way elsewhere. Allow redpillers be redpillers; a guy is a redpiller for a reason.

• If you have another way of doing things you think is better than the red pill, redpillers don't care. Create another thread and teach people your way. Leave redpillers and their thread alone. How hard is that?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 100, REDPILL 2021

Extra mile is needed to achieve that goal.

Extra mile is needed to finish that important work.

Extra mile is needed to get that cash.

Extra mile is needed to get that knowledge.

Extra mile is needed to convert imaginations into reality.

Extra mile is needed to step up the hierarchy.

But an extra mile is not needed to hit that coochie.

Authority: Extra miles are for valuables.
noted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
Martinez39s:
People like him are clowns for a reason. We are not forcing anybody to join the red pill and we won't stop anyone from leaving. Somehow, people like him who don't sympathise with the red pill will hang around this thread to sate us with all sorts of anti-redpill talks and antagonist attitude. As I will always say,

• If you think it red pill is false and it's all a big joke, redpillers don't care. Simply leave us and our thread to our "falsehood" and "joke."

• If you think the red pill is a religion or cult, redpillers don't give damn. Kindly leave us with our "religion" and "cult"

• If you think we are always overcomplicating stuffs and creating unnecessary pile of rules and dogmas, redpillers don't care. Kindly leave us alone and follow your easy and smooth way elsewhere. Allow redpillers be redpillers; a guy is a redpiller for a reason.

• If you have another way of doing things you think is better than the red pill, redpillers don't care. Create another thread and teach people your way. Leave redpillers and their thread alone. How hard is that?

What a fool he is

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
ubunja:
if you've been following the Brittney Griner story and her release from Russia via a prisoner swap then the movie below will be relevant......
Nicholas cage Really nailed it in this movie.... This movie was what really convinced me that some people are above the law.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
heartofcity12:
A ho’s confession
Quite a read, so detailed.

I lost it at "he put his airpods in my ears, turned on his playlist while he eat her up" lol boyfriend wouldn't even do that to her! Kikikikikiki cheesy grin

Well stolen meat is always sweeter grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by charlesdprof(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
have been in a serious 5 years relationship with my girlfriend.
She is all I want in a woman, beautiful, intelligent, loyal and faithful. Am her first guy though and she is just 22. She is a Nurse.
I decided to take the relationship to the next level this year. I surprised her with an engagement party and put the ring on her finger. She was very happy.
I met her parents and started with the Introduction. They accepted my proposal and requested for a medical test to ascertain
our genetic compatibility before proceeding with the bride price payment.
I took her to a private medical laboratory for the test and the result said we are both AS.
It was a devastating experience for us but we decided to go for another round of test in two separate reputable hospitals to confirm the test result but the results were the same AS.
The parents decided the marriage will not continue while my girlfriend have been crying since then. It was a heartbreaking experience for me. Seeing my girlfriend cry is shattering my heart. I decided to call off the relationship but she has been pleading with me not to leave her.
Am just confused. Please your Redpill advice is needed.
What do I do in this situation considering the love and commitment we built for 5 years now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PaulJohn45: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
ichidodo:
It's cool...Just make sure you put a ring on it in good time if you're certain about her... But remember, A.W.AL.T..
I dig.. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
DAY 343, REDPILL 2022

The "best" conmen make their physical presence known with a warm smile. Women are bothered about their beauty; men are bothered about their strength.

Authority: Be vigilant and wise.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gamaliel9: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
charlesdprof:
She is all I want in a woman, beautiful, intelligent, loyal and faithful. Am her first guy though and she is just 22. She is a Nurse.
I decided to take the relationship to the next level this year. I surprised her with an engagement party and put the ring on her finger. She was very happy.
I met her parents and started with the Introduction. They accepted my proposal and requested for a medical test to ascertain
I took her to a private medical laboratory for the test and the result said we are both AS.
It was a devastating experience for us but we decided to go for another round of test in two separate reputable hospitals to confirm the test result but the results were the same AS.
The parents decided the marriage will not continue while my girlfriend have been crying since then. It was a heartbreaking experience for me. Seeing my girlfriend cry is shattering my heart. I decided to call off the relationship but she has been pleading with me not to leave her.
What do I do in this situation considering the love and commitment we built for 5 years now

The gods are wise. You did well to call off the relationship so that you do not punish your future children. Brave man. Allow the crying to continue for healing purposes.. Do not force her to stop. Let her cry till she can cry no more. Allow nature to heal her.

And you, go into your room ALONE and cry too for healing purposes for the gods are wise. Then wipe your tears. Come out. smile up to the morning sun. And do not look back. Women follow the lead indicated by men. The more you console her the more the pain increases for her. Trust me.

The gods are wise. Disappear from her view, no more calls, not even texts...if you do, you open old wounds. Find another woman. Fishes in the ocean. The gods are wise. Time heals.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
charlesdprof:
Adekunle Gold comes to mind; "love is not enough", be logical!

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
cheesy grin grin cheesy angry cheesy angry

Orimishishi

luvyaself95:

Anything wey mek pastor or Alfa wife cheat the woman wey no go cheat dem never born her.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kumbhuru: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

How does this falsehood further the cause of this movement. I am happy if those who are around me are doing well and earning more than me. You don't know me, but know that I have taught the pathway to wealth for almost a decade, so money would be the least of my troubles. I am here to learn.

All the best
Don't let ego scatter your marriage. Leave that woman alone

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Nicholas cage Really nailed it in this movie.... This movie was what really convinced me that some people are above the law.
Viktor Bout the man freed in exchange for Brittney Reiner is the same man whose life and crimes the movie Lord of War is based on.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 3:53am On Dec 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq9c5wKjC70

Alpha fvks, Beta bucks.

One guy for sex and another for relationship.
As thoroughly explained by a real woman.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblem2: 5:57am On Dec 10, 2022
hypergamy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 343, REDPILL 2022

The "best" conmen make their physical presence known with a warm smile. Women are bothered about their beauty; men are bothered about their strength.

Authority: Be vigilant and wise.

#Valid

Women love sex but they don't like is sex with weak men. The way you see an ugly and unappealing woman is practically the same way a woman sees a weak man.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
hypergamy

That the only part i hate in the movie series especially the one of tom holland.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2022
DAY 344, REDPILL 2022

Men will not progress if they continue to use women's standards as their standard.

Authority: Have a good standard.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Carcholce:

I pulled out too.
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Ketapu:
I came across this red pill. (Everything copied from online)

Briffault's law: "The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place."

The upshot of this is threefold:

1. A woman may very well have received past benefits from her relationship with a man, but this does not guarantee her continuing the relationship with him.

2. Even when a woman promises to continue the relationship with a man in the future in exchange for some benefit derived from him today, her promise is worth nothing the moment she has received the benefit.

3. The man’s promise to a woman of any future benefit has limited value of securing an ongoing relationship with any woman, as his promise is useful only to the extent that the woman’s wait for the benefit is short and the extent that she trusts him to keep his promise.
noted

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2022
SweetBuns:
This redpill something is nothing short of a terrorist organization or a cult.
You either agree with them and give them what they want, or they'll flip out and cause some unwanted issues (like the petulant children they are)
Do not initiate yourselves into this self serving, inept and mentally degrading cult
The whole redpill thing is a huge echo chamber filled with pseudoscientific hogwash and unfounded claims.
you too you're seeing it. Most of the whole tactics they do mention are just pick up artistry > ignore women, be an asshole by doing cringe socially inept stuffs, I'm grateful I unfollowed Shola and this other mf like that..and the way they bully single moms..is unnerving

Have you seen the way they all believe there's a war against men?
Or the way they just take one random guy and see him as their "red pill model" grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2022
JESHAL:
When you meet women it's best to assume she's not innocent, she's has started having sex, don't be naive and think you should tolerate her without escalating to get sex,women are misleading and deceitful, she has seen and sucked penis, don't be fooled, this will make you smart in your dealings with them and not waste your time.

Awon omo yen though yaticheesy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by akwesenana: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Hotspotbro:
you too you're seeing it. Most of the whole tactics they do mention are just pick up artistry > ignore women, be an asshole by doing cringe socially inept stuffs, I'm grateful I unfollowed Shola and this other mf like that..and the way they bully single moms..is unnerving
Why haven't you unfollowed this thread?

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2022
A masculinity so fragile they are angry at some dude in a movie.. grin redpillers be wilding LMAO.Capstone abi caplock go come write one long epistle like say e be novelist.. ;Dredpiller isonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPAMBOX7: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
RavagedHeart:

Mister, you are just a few weeks away from being turned into a vegetable. I wish you can see the future that awaits you, if you continue this thing you call love.
A woman that loves you will serve you with everything she commands.

Don't be like me.

Here is my story:
https://www.nairaland.com/6066737/how-escape-ravaging-after-blast-effect

Read it and borrow sense before you find yourself choosing between suicide and madness.
Your story is disgusting. I read it and if you was my bro I would have disowned you forever. Thank God for redpill though.
But don't go about hating women o. Women are beautiful creatures it's the man that determines if she will be ruthless or stay beautiful.
No pity for the weak

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Noooo Im HuRTtt bYyyy TtttHiSsss MooooOOViE ScEnE!

1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPAMBOX7: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
luminouz:

I.understand you bro.

You made her your center and she knew that. 99% of them misbehave when they know you REALLY care about them. I dont understand why because if a man cares about you, ain't that when you should behave well? But nope. These ones will act like banshees and ogbomosho witches,misbehaving upandan, trying to shiit-test you. When you become savage, they behave themselves and become normal. I find myself thinking "seems women like to be treated with strong will and sharp hands or what? When they talk of you to their friends, they be like " the guy na madman o but I love him".

Who loves a fuqin madman, if not a fuqed up madwoman?? undecided undecided undecided

This is for you bro: Time heals all shiiits! You will get better. Just be selfish and invest in YOU.
Bro women are like children. If a child knows her parents love them and they can get away with anything what does that tell you. The child grows up to become a spoilt child. In the end its the parents that bear the consequences.
Na why our papa dey flog us when we were kids and that would make us not to repeat what caused the flogging especially when we remember the flogging. Then you will see them hating the dad but loving the mom. But they will fear the dad and that fear will come with immense respect for their dad.

As he be so na so he be with women. Read in between the lines if you still never grab

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hopefulLandlord: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
gamaliel9:

Let her cry till she can cry no more.
This is a very mistaken and unfortunate use of the word. in case you're confused. what this really means is she should cry till she dies

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

This is a very mistaken and unfortunate use of the word.
in case you're confused. what this really means is she should cry till she dies
nah, you capping real time, bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.