Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771848 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
DAY 348, REDPILL 2022

Dear men, don't be bullied out of the consistently proven (right) path. Because at the end, people pay obeisance and respect to those who got it right. It is these men women desire, and children emulate.

This path - rabbit hole - you must seek yourself; it helps illuminates the inner character of the people you'll come across.

Authority: Be discerning.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
muizbabatunde:
Hello house,
How do one cope with the societal stigma and immaturity of a 18 yrs old virgin girl. Because I have one with me now. It is hard to find a virgin girl who is above 21 yrs now, and this girl is still not mature enough at least to my own taste. And people will be like, as mature (Still 25 yrs though) as you are na this small girl u dey date. Meanwhile, I just broke up with my mature insincere girlfriend a month ago.

*** Does she add value to your life?
I have a lot of female friends, some of them we've fxcked, and some we are Just friends, but one thing they all have in common is that they add value to my life one way or the other, and by value, I mean value beyond sex....Your Current girl, does she add value to your life or is she one of those 18 years old obsessed with Omah lay, fireboy, tiktok and Instagram.

To me you're worrying yourself over the wrong thing i.e Caring what other people might say about her age ( she's 18 for God's sake, a legal adult) , instead of you to worry about people's opinions, why not worry about what she'll bring to the table. If she's not mature enough to your taste, let her go, you'll find someone else.

You're 25, believe me, you really need a lot of people that adds value to your life at this age ( and I sincerely hope you have them )

To summarize my point, If she's really adding something tangible to your life, people's opinion will be the last thing on your mind, and if you lose someone of value because of people's opinion, trust me, the people are not the loser, you are.

I know you must be wondering about why I'm emphasizing on value cheesy

Well it's to keep the rotten ones away from you, and even if they're rotten to others, they must drop their rottenness when it comes to you ( and by this I don't mean sex alone).

Damn, 40 leaves don full grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Buzzer99: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
A hole in your hand is better than a hand in your hole

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bros, take heart.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maziagu: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Read and enjoy

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maziagu: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
���

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
maziagu:
Read and enjoy

Emeka is a big Foooooool cheesy

I don't understand the thrill guys get from Getting involved with married women. Some say it's the adrenaline rush that comes with knacking someone's wife ( whatever that means ).

Any Adrenaline rush that'll likely land me in jail, hospital or even grave, I avoid it like a plague.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
if you place high significance on the sexual companionship of a woman, then your self-worth will be at her mercy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
You should never see a woman and be like,
"If I can make her mine, then I'll be the happiest person" or "that woman is perfect for me"

That's a poor mindset.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Adekunlegold9ja:

Good RPillers,
So I have been posting my acct no here for ages. I have pleaded, begged to be introduced to a business and no one wants to help.
This country is really tough.
It ain't easy. But I know some people can afford to help others and it won't take anything from them.

Please I need help ooo.

Business idea or just assist with a token 2097664080 UBA.

Nothing concern me about woman at all
You sound so entitled.

You have been posting your account here for ages, and so what?

No one here is obligated to help you.

Quit your online begging it's disgusting.

Most people have sadder stories but they're all out looking for ways to change the situation.

You have a phone/internet, Google how to make money online.

Smh.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kipaji:

I found the video ubunja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMqE8vvHyqQ

So, what do you think ?

This is probably one of the reasons why CaveAdullam is not for his wife working for anybody else than himself. I would like to hear what you think of what she said in those 6 minutes Cave.

Martinez39s, your input would also be greatly appreciated.
let me look at it. Sorry took so long to respond to this...

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by maziagu: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Zarzah post=119159212]

Emeka is a big Foooooool cheesy

I don't understand the trill guys get from Getting involved with married women. Some say it's the adrenaline rush that comes with knacking someone's wife ( whatever that means ).

Any Adrenaline rush that'll likely land me in jail, hospital or even grave, I avoid it like a plague.

[As for me once a lady tells me that she has a boyfriend I don jaaa,not to talk of husband.Guys get mind oooo]

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
AwesomeDuru:
You sound so entitled.

You have been posting your account here for ages, and so what?

No one here is obligated to help you.

Quit your online begging it's disgusting.

Most people have sadder stories but they're all out looking for ways to change the situation.

You have a phone/internet, Google how to make money online.

Smh.

Yea I understand your point.
But It's not like I feel it's an entitlement. Just been pushed to the wall. I am not competing stories with any one.

I am really in very low point in my life right now. Not proud I am doing this but it is what it is.

It's really not easy for me. But I am just finding a means to survive. I have been frustrated to the point of being suicidal.

I joined this group 2020 and ever since I realised the essence of the this thread.

I know it's to build strong men....

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Adekunlegold9ja:

But It's not like I feel it's an entitlement. Just been pushed to the wall. I am not competing stories with any one.

I am really in very low point in my life right now. Not proud I am doing this but it is what it is.

It's really not easy for me. But I am just finding a means to survive. I have been frustrated to the point of being suicidal.

I joined this group 2020 and ever since I realised the essence of the this thread.

Hi mate, just find a way to add values to people, money follow values, anything, just do, it's not easy anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sulmeza(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Adekunlegold9ja:

There is no dignity in begging, but I could understand how frustrated you are from your write-up. Please don't ever give up....keep striving!! I wish you well, good luck.

Send in your account details please...

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adekunlegold9ja: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
sulmeza:
There is no dignity in begging, but I could understand how frustrated you are from your write-up. Please don't ever give up....keep striving!! I wish you well, good luck.

Send in your account details please...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=maziagu post=119161335][/quote] That's what i use to do before, "Once i hear,I Have A Boyfriend,Na To Japa Sharpaly" but then i found this thread and i realized that Modern Women ain't generally worth shit so am going my own way now... Something Must Kill A Man,but any man that dies because of a Woman is a Fool....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 15, 2022
maziagu:
Read and enjoy
Any Reasonable Man with Morals whether Bluepilled or Redpilled would know that the Golden Rule is "No Matter How Beautiful She Is,Never Sleep With Another Man's Wife". It's a Deadly Trap For Fuccks' Sake,not all that journeys into it live to tell the full story

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 4:39am On Dec 15, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Lets put making it at a net income of 250000 per month in Nigeria from Job or business. How many people make it. The same Nigeria graduates are unemployed 10 15 years after graduating or on 30k a month. See how he said get rich as if e easy grin grin grin grin. That 250k by the way no even reach to buy toks 2004 corolla o cheesy cheesy. When you go see money buy the Benz and BMW to show women shege
oga if I have saved all the money that I use shayo and pursue woman, until, I foun this thread, I would have built at least a bungalow with. If we plan well, invest well and save right we go make am

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Martinez39s:
Ballproblem2 made good points. Nevertheless, I will always advice people not to roll the dice on the marriage shìt over there. Trying to beat the system is like trying to win the lottery. The divorce lawyers and judges have been in the game for years and they've encountered many tricks that men have attempted in order to beat the system. These professionals have their counters and checks in line.

I always tell people to think of all they've heard and know about the marital and child support court system, and have in mind that the system is way worse, cold, and ruthless than they know. There are many things people don't still know about the system.

Don't attempt to play games with the lawyers and judges; it probably won't work. All the tips and tricks you think you have to beat the system have been tried and thought of by others. Don't you think so? Do you think you are the only smart one around? Besides, even your woman would have been doing proper and thorough work with the help of a divorce attorney/firm and her fellow women in her secret chat groups. Many times, the divorce is planned before the wedding.

Do you know the professional and "sisterly" help she has available can help hire expert secret investigators of different specialties to dig out your secrets and you wouldn't know? This is usually done as early as possible. You will just be surprised when they are opening your nyash in court and you will be wishing you were more careful.

Please, I will advice you not to try to play the system abroad. More powerful men couldn't play the system, why you then? The juice is not worth the squeeze. Believe me, the lawyers and judges are well prepared for your tricks and they are just folding their hands waiting for the next cow to slaughter. Ballproblem2 suggestion is good; it can work, but it is too risky. Besides, the update done cast tey tey. Even women, lawyers and judges know about Ballproblem2's suggestions. Best bet is to avoid marriage in western societies.

As for prenups, they are just glorified toilet papers divorce judges use to wipe their ass.
this was a very cold, harsh and extremely realistic take on the dangers of marriage in the West. The most important parts I picked was that divorce lawyers obviously have been working overtime to thwart men's tricks to conceal assets and that the system as a whole is going to be very hard to beat and finally the fact that women have their own spaces where they discuss these things. All of which is obviously true. And many men have tried to beat the system and failed miserably with some becoming more and more vengeful against the divorce lawyers themselves. like the story below that happened in the US a week or two back......... and as expected women were angry against the ex husband while men cheered him on

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Nigeria men are wise unlike American men who would gladly commit to single moms, she facing depression, was I the one that told her to open leg, no right sensible man would pay full price for what other men got for free

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2022
muizbabatunde:
Hello house,
How do one cope with the societal stigma and immaturity of a 18 yrs old virgin girl. Because I have one with me now. It is hard to find a virgin girl who is above 21 yrs now, and this girl is still not mature enough at least to my own taste. And people will be like, as mature (Still 25 yrs though) as you are na this small girl u dey date. Meanwhile, I just broke up with my mature insincere girlfriend a month ago.
First of all if you are depending on her virginity as an indicator of her purity you will fail woefully either now or down the line, Now here’s my advice for you with any woman going forward COOPERATION does she listen to what you say and follow instructions to the latter? That’s the first thing you should look for in any. woman you are interested in Not her big breasts not her pretty face not her ass does she actually listen and follow instruction a woman that cannot follow your instructions doesn’t Like or respect you. You probably had cooperation issues with your ex that’s why she was acting the way she did Does she actually follow and obey instructions if she doesn’t do this, if she’s always finding it difficult to listen to you when you tell her to do something then she’s not for you it’s that simple Virginity isn’t a marker for a woman’s loyalty cooperativeness is if you are not getting this then she’s not for you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2022
if you need help with your game or relationships as well you can find me on telegram @Milfhunter0007 a donation is not a must but would be appreciated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Faber:
oga if I have saved all the money that I use shayo and pursue woman, until, I foun this thread, I would have built at least a bungalow with. If we plan well, invest well and save right we go make am
How much does it cost to build a bungalow and what percentage of Nigerian men have that amount of disposable income?
Your story reminds me of this joke:

A guy was taking a smoke break with his non-smoking colleague.
“How long have you been smoking for?” the colleague asks.
“Thirty years,” says the smoker.
“Thirty years!” marvels the co-worker. “That costs so much money. At a pack a day, you’re spending $1,900 a year. Had you instead invested that money at an 8% return for the last 30 years, you’d have $250,000 in the bank today. That’s enough to buy a Ferrari.”
The smoker looked puzzled.
“Do you smoke?” he asked his co-worker.
“No.”
“So where is your fvcking Ferrari?”
angry

This life ain't 2+2=4. grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Buzzer99:
A hole in your hand is better than a hand in your hole
Words Deep Meaning Words

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Women bond over discussing how they feel with one another, men bond over devising solutions together.
correct

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lordfalcao(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
pre-nup is not the only way to protect your asset in fact it is the least in my option ,here are ways to protect your asset,

a) have offshore account , especially in Switzerland , Switzerland has one of the most secretive banking in history,that is where top men go to hide their money be it drug Lord, politician, Pastor, Switzerland don't care ,just bring the money. during divorce no court has right to even near there.

b) Bitcoin,as much as I hate crypto currency you can hide lot of money in it ,store some of money here in a cold wallet,make sure your woman have no idea about it.

c) live a moderate lifestyle.

d)it is advisable to have most of your asset outside the country you reside with your wife that plans to divorce you,most especially, countries that are not in good terms with the west or can't be influenced by it example :-russia,China,Saudi Arabia, Switzerland etc.

as the west say they implement draconian policies against men ,na so smart men like me they evolve everyday,we will find loopholes no matter how them try cool ,all this I will advise you to implement before you think about entering marriage,so that when she wan divorce you,you will do it with peace of mind cool.

once again protect your asset, peace. cool.

Remember folks women will find a way to suck you dry ,so don't let that so called love blind your thinking,start now to implement loopholes to make your savings unreachable.I will right a book about protecting asset , many suffer because they lack knowledge about how to do it.

e be like say na for only football matter, you dy get head problem

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2022
SOZINN:
Women can hate you and date you.
Women can hate you and have sex with you.
Women can hate you and marry you.
Women can hate you and even get pregnant for you.
this is deep

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2022
I have a friend whose redpilled as Bleep without knowing what the respdpill is. Perhaps he learnt from experience since he started chasing girls since when he was younger.

The guy is neither handsome nor has money but I always wonder how he's able to control girls.
I know he's great talker and can flirt and tease girls. But is that enough? Some girls even give this guy money.
If he start dating a girl, be rest assured he will date another 3-5 girls from the girl family. The guy can take you out and still cheek another girl in front of you.

He dumps girls and move on like they never existed. He never look back to a girl he dumped. One of his many girlfriends said a bad thing about to me after I helped her with urgent 2k and you need to see how he treat the girl Bleep up. He insulted the girl from head to toe that I even begin pity her. And that's the end of their relationship with him.

I learned my first redpill wisdom him and AWAL from him. He said never never pity a girl or help her. They are all wicked and ungrateful. They would go to your back and insult you after they got help from you. A beta me was telling him there might be exception grin. He said they are all the same. After the incident with the girl that I helped with 2k that insulted.
He asked " what did I tell you about them girls?"
he's right bro. Men are considerate in the issues of life. But women are mean, coldhearted and selfish in there decisions.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 116, REDPILL 2021

Men rarely show ingratitude towards a good done for them. By all means they will ensure they requite that which was formerly granted to them, and in cases not possible, such good will ever remain in their hearts.

Women are opposite to the aforementioned phenomena because they always received unearned gifts, approbation, attention in a truckload. And since they run round the clock with every seconds of emotions, your good today will not be remember tomorrow.

Authority: Be wise with your resources.
I'll keep this in mind everyday

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2022
ubunja:

------------------------------------
actually this is from a Miseducation I wrote months ago but can't post because some assholes on this platform are busy plagiarizing those articles and putting them on Amazon as ebooks. What the hell is wrong with some of you? Those writeups are FREE for you to learn not to sell. Idiots.

What can be done about it?

You have probably thought about it already, but what about an online blog? Not only would that keep the content free, but you could make money through ad revenues.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PinkNature, Hedgefunds and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.