Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2776610 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (2218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2022
prophetfire:
Under such circumstances if I want to do a prenup, I would get a smart lawyer and medical man and medical report and records and craft the agreement in such a way as to puncture the tires of all those shenanigans.
It will only take a man and a lawyer who understands the game and is smart enough to handle it in your favor.
bros, doing all this will show you don't love them to be planning all this, Incase of divorce (remember when they are doing their own as ubunja explained, they don't need your attention/consent, you may not even know you have been played), women that whenever they heard DNA, they started crying wolves and blackmailing that you don't trust them, some social media in-laws will say, you wanted to use your hands to scattered your home. Like DNA test is some sort of domestic assaultt to them. The best way to win is not played the game (doing court wedding or sort), if you will, like Donald trump's said of prince Harry "he needs a lot of good luck".

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by muizbabatunde(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2022
AlterEgo00:
You deeming the bitch as Innocent,Naive and Immature thats where your problem lies..... When you realize she's none of these,then you'll certainly and Definitely will know how to deal with her... A.W.A.L.T Bro,no difference between her and your insincere ex, even if there is, Believe that there isn't until she proves you wrong.... Virgin or Not,Mature or Immature,Prime or Passed it,you deal with them same you deal with women. Cold, Brutal,With Logic and Zero Emotions...

Always Remember she's not your Girlfriend, it's just your turn.....
Ok. Boss

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2022
Ingratitude is the word, selfishness is the game.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Women claimed they want Kaka, deep down they want Kpokpogiri!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrkings84(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2022
"I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men." -Tesla

This one shock me....
But the Holy Book says he that findeth a wife.....

Meanwhile, I an just discovering this awesome thread today......

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2022
Uptheante:
Something remarkable happened with me on Saturday which I wanna share with y'all.

There's this girl I've been flirting with since I collected her number.
So, I invited her on Saturday to come chill with me in my crib.
Lo and behold, when she eventually came, I offered her soft drinks & some snacks while she was watching a movie playing on my laptop.
After a while, I started touching her & making some moves to seduce her so that I will get my share of her coochie.
The bitch was trying to form for me by insisting that she's tired & hence can't give me the coochie. Meanwhile she was still watching the movie & eating the snacks.
So far, I've received close to 68 missed calls from the bitch from Saturday evening till now.
Her sms & WhatsApp messages were also ignored by me.
She sent her friend to tell me she's not feeling fine & I simply replied her that I've heard her.

Don't you guys think she's trying to get my attention

I don't know man. Wait till she calls you 100 times to be sure

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2022
They love and live in dramas!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheSourcerer: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

O'BOY. JUST LOST ONE OF MY MEN. POISONED BY HIS GIRLFRIEND. I'LL TYPE SHORT STORY TOMORROW. FUCKĮNG MILLIONAIRE BIG BOY KILLED LIKE A FOWL BY A GOOD-FOR-NO-USE RETÀRDED WOMAN. I JUST CAN'T. MY WORLD!
Please tag me when you do, Good Afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
dontai:
They love and live in dramas!

yep

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Men have poor health seeking behavior. That’s why we see more women in the hospital.

Men need to take health seriously

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by prophetfire: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
dontai:
bros, doing all this will show you don't love them to be planning all this, Incase of divorce (remember when they are doing their own as ubunja explained, they don't need your attention/consent, you may not even know you have been played), women that whenever they heard DNA, they started crying wolves and blackmailing that you don't trust them, some social media in-laws will say, you wanted to use your hands to scattered your home. Like DNA test is some sort of domestic assaultt to them. The best way to win is not played the game (doing court wedding or sort), if you will, like Donald trump's said of prince Harry "he needs a lot of good luck".
I don't care if one thinks I don't love her and someone like me doesn't care about what social media attack dogs say. As for in-laws do I give a damn about what they think?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Austeeenxx: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
AlterEgo00:
Imagine paying ,dancing in public for what other men got for free ����
They have pressed the breasts anyhow
Up and down.
They have pressed the bum ,like balloon while she lay and enjoy it..
They have looked in the pussy,dipped finger ,before inserting the dick while she moans.

Now that it's your turn ,you now have to pay money ,see parents,dance ,buy bags of rice and other ingredients...

Sir,You get sense at all?������

The last line really off me grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2022

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Well men let them

ubunja:
it's actually scary how totally and completely women have dominated Western society.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
ubunja:
it's actually scary how totally and completely women have dominated Western society.

Brother, what i see daily in this society that i live in makes me shudder. Women will yell at their men in public and the men will be quiet like a hypnotized puppet. I have lost count of me seeing wives yelling at their husbands and the men will be quiet as a graveyard.

It is no wonder that the societies in the western hemisphere is in chaos. No men to put things in order.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Someoneschild2:

My thoughts and prayers are with them kids.

Classic definition of shallow thinking.

If we critically analyze this so called "unconditional mother's love", we'll see that the underlying intent is because of the pain the women went through, during childbirth.

NOTE: Exceptions abound — The deadbeat/narcissistic mothers are the exceptions here.

Other than that, children are seen as weapons of warfare in the feminine world. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bride price list. Smh undecided
Nice comments below, just like I thought too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
heartofcity12:
Bride price list. Smh undecided
Nice comments below, just like I thought too.
na mumu dey pay bride price for Nigeria girl wey no be virgin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by prophetfire: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
RikudoSennin:

Brother, what i see daily in this society that i live in makes me shudder. Women will yell at their men in public and the men will be quiet like a hypnotized puppet. I have lost count of me seeing wives yelling at their husbands and the men will be quiet as a graveyard.

It is no wonder that the societies in the western hemisphere is in chaos. No men to put things in order.
It's pathetic. I have a friend who used to be an American marine. Also an architect. So part of the Marines engineering team.
Handsome, tall, huge, well built, very intelligent.
He came down to marry one Nigeria demon or no, they packaged the demon and sent to him there.

The demon ruined my friend's life. Would slap my friend and he would be quiet. She hits him anyhow and he wouldn't do anything. Shouts at him and he wouldn't do it. Very reckless with money.

He said it's because of the kids. That if he hands her over to the authorities,they would arrest and charge her but then the kids would be taken into welfare because they were still small.
I told him to fuckkk the hell off for his nonsense reason. Eventually the demon connived with her father that was a top shot here in Nigeria and made him return to Nigeria with promise of getting him top government contracts and he didn't renew his military contract with the US marines. Back here the demon and her father abandoned him and demon stole the kids and ran back to the States.

My friend was in Nigeria with nothing to do. The psychological effect made it difficult for him to get himself together. He was doing low paying jobs to keep body and soul together.
I was terribly pissed. Watching a friend that fought with the Marines in three different fronts wasting away because of what a pussy demon did to him made me mad. I had to step in to supply courage to him. I talked and talked but my friend found it difficult to stand up and be a man. My advice was, you are a citizen, pick up your green card and head back to the States.
Eventually he hearkened to me and and decided to take my advice.
He is now in the US doing well again.

Why would a man who had fought three international wars and a Marine for that matter bulk under the yoke of a pussy? Even me a civilian and without much money can't go that low. I couldn't take it from him. I had to talk sence and courage into him and I am proud that I did that.
Men should learn to man up and take charge.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
You can’t make this sh*t up. #trp

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Uptheante:
Something remarkable happened with me on Saturday which I wanna share with y'all.

There's this girl I've been flirting with since I collected her number.
So, I invited her on Saturday to come chill with me in my crib.
Lo and behold, when she eventually came, I offered her soft drinks & some snacks while she was watching a movie playing on my laptop.
After a while, I started touching her & making some moves to seduce her so that I will get my share of her coochie.
The bitch was trying to form for me by insisting that she's tired & hence can't give me the coochie. Meanwhile she was still watching the movie & eating the snacks.
I tried to romance her but she was still adamant.
I got provoked & I told her that she should prepare to start going because I want to go somewhere & I can't leave her in my room while I'm away.
She noticed my changed mood & realised her fucck up.
She tried to play all those feminine shenanigans by talking in a soft/romantic tone but she ended up irritating me the more cos my mind was already made up.
As we were going along the road, I stopped by a shop & I told her to find her way home.
She asked me for tp but I ignored her completely while she stood there pressing her phone.
Incidentally, I met one of my FWB there in the shop & right in her presence, she gave me a warm kiss & I told her (my FWB) to come see me in the evening so we'll continue our nacking.
My FWB giggled at my comment & I noticed the other bitch feeling bad.
I left together with my FWB cos her house is along the road where I'm going.

So far, I've received close to 68 missed calls from the bitch from Saturday evening till now.
Her sms & WhatsApp messages were also ignored by me.
She sent her friend to tell me she's not feeling fine & I simply replied her that I've heard her.

Don't you guys think she's trying to get my attention

The b!tch has seen you have other option so her Form and Good Girl drop instantly.
And yes she is trying to get your attention it's in your court now on how to do with her because your trap have caught her grin

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
ubunja:
This is sad but true.

In the western society almost every policies and law favours the women more. Even their movies are scripted to please the women. Everything there is design to make the female gender seem more powerful.

SMH.

Watch it, sooner or later women will also totally dominate us here, only if we allow it.

This is why I tell men to stop trying to please women. It's not worth it.

Women are attracted to "dominance" in men. You lose dominance when you are trying to say or do things to impress her.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Democracy: government of the people, for the people and by the people. That type of government is great for a country and it's people.

But when it comes to your relationship with women, drift away from the democracy lifestyle.

You must be a dictator. She either follow your lead or she gets lost.

When you're living a democracy lifestyle, you would definitely entertain crap from women and they'll toy with your emotions.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Imagine everything men are going through in the west and women never be president oo. When they finally have a woman president ehn bye bye to Masculinity.

#thefutureisfemale
#masculinitylost

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenneth10110(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
If you not redeemed the simping life starts from beginner to world class simping. I reject it

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kenneth10110:
If you not redeemed the simping life starts from beginner to world class simping. I reject it

Even if she draws a tattoo of my name and face on her butt cheek (my face go show Wella, because her yansh go yellow cheesy ) , I can't put her face on my body.

If he decides to cheat today, that tattoo might be a turn off for other girls, but if you have your face on her butt cheek, trust me, the guy she's cheating with won't mind, he'll smash her butt, while slapping your face grin , and she'll be screaming "spank my ass" forgetting that your face is tatted therecheesy

Either way, the SiMp will still be the loser......arghhh God...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
After the death of Saul, there was a power tussle between David and Ishbosheth the son of Saul for the throne of Israel. David was having the upper hand over Ishbosheth.

However, as Ishbosheth was having his afternoon siesta, two of his men sneaked into his chamber and killed him, then severed his head. They brought his head to David thinking he will reward their treachery against their master. David ordered his men to execute and dismembered the traitors. Though he was the beneficiary of their treachery, he didn't spare them.

Brothers, if a girl is cheating on her boyfriend with you, never reward her disloyalty with commitment. Her disloyalty to her boyfriend has disqualified her from being taken serious. If you make the mistake of rewarding her disloyalty with commitment, she will cheat on you with another guy, it is only a matter of time.

Always Tread With Caution

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Brothers, do not settle for a woman that is not your dream girl. Don't manage shortage. You may pipe and swipe but do not settle for her.

Nothing good comes easy and early and same applies to women of choice and value. But these breed are not scarce, hence you will hit diamond and will be happy for the long wait.

Say bread don finish for church no mean say them go use eba do holy communion.

I don tell Una

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dear Brothers

When you were in secondary school, your age mates were already following University boys.

You became patient and waited to enter university but when you did, you age mates in 100 level were already following final year boys that promised them marriage.

When you got to 300 level, your mates were following youth corpers and civil servants with pencil light Camry.

When you were doing NYSC, your mates were already following leaders of industries and Rivers State Government SAs.

Now that you are now Rich, Wealthy,doing well and Financially Stable,no be to go stick to the rules of the game by following fresh babes wey just finish NYSC?

Why be say na for your hand strategy go spoil?

Why Bro?? Answer Me....

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dear Brothers

In a world where submission in marriage now sound like an existential threat to women, be the man that knows the value of his commitment.

Be Shrewd In Your Doings

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
So About Paul Okoye (RUDE BOY) Of PSQUARE getting LOVED UP with a Bitch of 22 years just over a year after Divorcing His Ex wife and these Bitches are complaining and Ranting online, here's my take.....

When Ned Nwoko married Regina Daniels, he was 59 and she was just 18.

Retired FC when they were still in the game swore that it was her life and Regina should do what makes her happy. In fact they secretly wished it was them.

They did not remember that Ned already had 4 wives and several children. They definitely did not remember that Regina was young enough to be his granddaughter. She was goals then and even recently when she leaked a screenshot of her husband sending her N10m, she was still goals. She was not too young.

Now that Paul Okoye has retired one of their comrade in arms for a 22 year old who ironically is older than Regina when she got married, Retired FC have suddenly remembered that she is a small girl and Paul who is just 41 is too old for her.

What is the point of retiring a civil servant if you’re going to replace them with someone in the same age bracket as them? Everybody knows that government civil service policy is to recruit young people that will serve the government for a long time. This is why Paul went for someone in her 20s.

At least, Paul’s ex go still dey collect pension and retirement benefit. Some of them Ranting and Complaining online have not even seen man and they're already retired. No retirement benefit, no pension. Na to come Facebook, Instagram and Twitter come cry whenever Dem hear say man don find true love.

Like @CaveAdullam would say ...

NEVER CONTAMINATE YOURSELF WITH THE DEAD...

END ...

24 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (2218) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrGboy(m), pillager and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.