Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755960 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Noticed most of y'all be afraid of about this ex thing. It receiving shii from them is jazz..won't blame y'all the Nigerian system has bleeped our mentality so hard.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
softguy1:
Many of you are getting this EX of a thing very wrong. Nobody said u should be friends or bestie with your ex (including me I can't do that shit).

But in a situation where by your EX offers you a Gift or pussi, why won't you take it from her? Try and get this right.

I know that in many situation where by your EX offers you a free gift or pussi, it either she wants to get something in return from you or she wants you both to come back together as before.

As an Alpha or redpiller you don't have to give her that ATTENTION, TIME, MONEY OR EVEN THE NEW RELATIONSHIP SHE IS CRAVING FOR.. if you do give her those things that makes you a beta simp.

ILLUSTRATION: maybe let's take in a situation where by your EX is in a position to give you a job to work in Central Bank of Nigeria, or she wants to offer you 12million naira Gift, then you will simply reject the offers because she is your EX....
Any person that does that is simply a Stupid Beta Simp that wants to remain in abject poverty.

The above is also applicable to her offering you a small gift or pussi, but you falling for her manipulation and giving her that attention, money, or new relationship she is craving for is what makes you a simp.

Get the above right, I am not debating about this again..

Ubunja is very right when he says he will not reject any offer from her ex.

Hear yourself, how will you sleep with someone and not give them some attention or time first? Even if you're redpilled, you still give some attention to a girl that choose you, you just don't give too much of it. You're not being realistic. Moreover redpill made us understand pussy is nothing, it's not a price to be won, you can get sex from different other girls if you truly have an abundance mindset.

When did women start giving such amount of money or connect without an uterior motive?.. failure to comply with what she expects or wants in return can still make you lose the job, she may even set you up on the long run. She gives you money or job in exchange of commitment, you took them and you think you can just run away like that, that's some dirty moves man that can only bring shame upon a man. Leave exes alone, find your own path to success, don't be the laughing stock, that doesn't mean you don't greet when you see yourselves.

40 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
I noticed this is becoming a thing.

pumping exes, and dumping exes is creating a rift here!

Please, and please if you are a feminist here hiding behind the 'm' blue flair, whether white knight or female apologist try not to create a habit of thinking only puss.y is the almighty grail of human existence.

Your God (not in a religious brainwashed setting tho), Life, money, self love, high smv should be prioritised before puss.y shoplifting!

This is the 21st year of the 21st century. Lets have sense, even a little bit so these vag.ina peeps dont come on here to laugh at us.

Thank you!

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
mattfeuter:

Are we doing hypotheticals now?

The central bank and 12m analogy isn’t the standard.

How many guys have their exes offered them such ? Lol

Don't mind them. Lame talks. Like she won't expect something in return. Have they thought about what will happen if they don't return what she expects? That's when a woman will show them how far she can go to destroy a man. Let them keep being unrealistic.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
Noticed most of y'all be afraid of about this ex thing. It receiving shii from them is jazz..won't blame y'all the Nigerian system has bleeped our mentality so hard.. grin grin

It's not about jazz. It's more about 'self respect'. That doesn't mean one is hating an ex. In fact I'd rather prefer to be the one to help an ex if she calls my attention to it with no strings attached, not otherwise. Even most of these foreign actors rarely have anything to do with their exes if we're to go by your ideology. They rarely do any projects together anymore, since that is what will give both parties peace. Everyone just go their own ways and it doesn't affect their productivity. One party can not be getting emotional when we are both supposed to work together. If you ain't getting emotional, she may be getting emotional, no one needs that energy when you've actually moved on and trying to be productive.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
When a lady(an ex) exploit us and still use Hypergamy against us by leaving us for men of the upper echelon, we men tend to shrug it off and move on, even the Redpill teaches that you work on being a better man by chasing success and letting them go. Success is the best revenge.

When you game an ex and exploit her of her resources or connects without giving her back what she expects... expect anything my friends. U just created a psychopath and be ready to face her wrath. I think y'all can still remember the movie 'Acrimony', somewhat related to this topic. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Be wise and don't go and play yourself.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
All these "X" and "Y" back and forth arguments are taking up unnecessary space in this thread.

Somebody give some RED PILLS. angry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Abimloaded(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Creeza:
Abimloaded, Obinnavalentine and co, how far? Are you seeing what Im seeing? cool las las oluwa no go put us to shame!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
LIVINGICON:
All these "X" and "Y" back and forth arguments are taking up unnecessary space in this thread.

Somebody give some RED PILLS. angry

Redpills on its way grin. @heartofcity12. Drop some.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Take Note. #TRP

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
The simp thinks his gf is different. It’s just about time. You don’t shower women with undeserving praises and attention. Moderation is key.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
The only thing that women have leverage over you is sex. If you can learn to control your urges, women can do nothing to manipulate you. #TRP

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hard times create strong men, sweet times create weak men. Men have been carried away with the luxuries and developments society provides over the years but women remain ruthless, cold and even redpilled as it’s unborn, naturally in their DNA. Men need to brace up and be strong&great again.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beardedviking: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nobody is saying one should start chitchatting with your ex like you used to. Always try to leave a channel for future communication and not block it. This channel is simply for any good gesture you might render to her again in life not you relying on her input in the nearest future. This is a huge sign you got a good blood flowing in your veins as a man. When you are expected to be mean you are kind after some critical reasoning. You simply do it for Auld Lang Syne and nothing else.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
You can only attract those u want to fvck with flaunting, not who u want a serious relationship with.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
e go be like film, this tweet may work against her in the future

It's not a lie though this post will work against her in the future

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gold360(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Simp

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
RAGGA40:
It's not a lie though this post will work against her in the future

EXCEPT she dates the bottomest of all SIMPs which isn't hard to come by. Women have that edge in finding men they can walk over than for men to get women that submit to their leadership.

You guys underrate the pandemic called simping.

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
gold360:
Simp

The picture doesn't say much as it relates with the guy simping. I'll only agree if the picture showed him paying for their food.

The ladies might be paying for their own food.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Skepticus:

The picture doesn't say much as it relates with the guy simping. I'll only agree if the picture showed him paying for their food.

That picture said everything.

Have you ever seen such number of females who seem to know one another,sitting together at a table, with a guy(just one bottled water at his front), ACTUALLY paying for their own food?

It's clear as day that he is the one paying bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ghallant01(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Joker09:

Hear yourself, how will you sleep with someone and not give them some attention or time first? Even if you're redpilled, you still give some attention to a girl that choose you, you just don't give too much of it. You're not being realistic. Moreover redpill made us understand pussy is nothing, it's not a price to be won, you can get sex from different other girls if you truly have an abundance mindset.

When did women start giving such amount of money or connect without an uterior motive?.. failure to comply with what she expects or wants in return can still make you lose the job, she may even set you up on the long run. She gives you money or job in exchange of commitment, you took them and you think you can just run away like that, that's some dirty moves man that can only bring shame upon a man. Leave exes alone, find your own path to success, don't be the laughing stock, that doesn't mean you don't greet when you see yourselves.

I got you bro

48 law of power : Disdain things you can't have ignoring them is the best revenge

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
luminouz:

That picture said everything.

Have you ever seen such number of females who seem to know one another,sitting together at a table, with a guy(just one bottled water at his front), ACTUALLY paying for their own food?

It's clear as day that he is the one paying bro
Apt

My anger is why simp for a bunch of ugly beeches

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Skepticus:

Yeah, I would say that too. The picture doesn't really say much but because of the way it is and what we perceived based on the teachings of TRP, that's what made the conclusion.

But nevertheless, it's not something to argue about.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ghallant01(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Joker09:
When a lady(an ex) exploit us and still use Hypergamy against us by leaving us for men of the upper echelon, we men tend to shrug it off and move on, even the Redpill teaches that you work on being a better man by chasing success and letting them go. Success is the best revenge.

When you game an ex and exploit her of her resources or connects without giving her back what she expects... expect anything my friends. U just created a psychopath and be ready to face her wrath. I think y'all can still remember the movie 'Acrimony', somewhat related to this topic. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Be wise and don't go and play yourself.

Gone girls that movie taught me never go back to your EX
She's more brutal than what you think. Move on to the next

32 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
heartofcity12:
You can only attract those u want to fvck with flaunting, not who u want a serious relationship with.

Thank you guy
If not for you today
The whole thread na argument of
Whether to fvck ex toto or not
Nawa ooo
But anyways my own take of the matter
Be say
Hmmmm
Women dey get why for almost everything wey dem dey do for their lives
Somebori wey you dey in relationship with before later una con break up
Go your separate ways
Later she con come back dey offer you food, sex, to keep you company etc
Hmmmm, hmmmm
I no won call anybody name ooo
But women can be very somehow
Gyal dey offer you all those things without ulterior motives
Hmmm
We thank God oooo
My dear brothers be careful oooo
I come in peace

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ghallant01:

Gone girls that movie taught me never go back to your EX
She's is more brutal than what you think. Move on to the next

Thank you my brother. That's so true, that movie also pointed that out clearly. That's another good example.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ghallant01:

I got you bro

48 law of power : Disdain things you can't have ignoring them is the best revenge

Absolutely.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sounds kinda made up to me.

Why is she asking all these questions? If she could be so deceitful and manage two men and 4 kids in like 10 years, surely, she could find another format for the abroad maga na

MJBOLT:
tongue

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:25am On Jan 05, 2021
the story sounds fake in a way but one thing is certain,if a man lose guard, woman go show am pepper.

luminouz:
Sounds kinda made up to me.

Why is she asking all these questions? If she could be so deceitful and manage two men and 4 kids in like 10 years, surely, she could find another format for the abroad maga na

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2021
I've always thought redpillers were male extremists but this thread is wow. I will sturdy through every later, word and sentence here.

My own little addition from repeated personal life experiences

As a man never drop your rationality for emotions, emotion clouds rationality. Women are not only emotional creatures but are excellent in bringing out emotions from men. No male is immune to this .

The most likely emotions to be shown by males are pity and anger, women bring them out at that moment your rationality falls and she strikes.

The most angry men are the most easily manipulated by women

There's this notion going round on social media that it's ok to show emotions as a man, and they will teach their boys it's ok to cry, that's bullcrap.

Our ancestors that coined the term "Man up" aren't stupid.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2021
MJBOLT:
the story sounds fake in a way but one thing is certain,if a man lose guard, woman go show am pepper.

You are very correct.

Women can be very brutal and they are brutal.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Penboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.